HOLOCAUST STUDIES MANDATORY?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

HOLOCAUST STUDIES MANDATORY?

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 10:38 am)

:? I am not totaly sure what the whole deal is on this subject,but I think the thing is that holocaust studies are mandatory in schools throughout the US.,so that apparently we don't forget(yeah).Well,why aren't there any Morgantheu plan studies,or allied postwar attrocities against German civilians and unarmed German POW's?I am,of course,taking into consideration the valient efforts of some,like Herbert Hoover,who recognized these deliberate wrong doings and made an effort to stop them.

trtsk

Re: HOLOCAUST STUDIES MANDATORY?

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:15 pm)

code yellow wrote::? I am not totaly sure what the whole deal is on this subject,but I think the thing is that holocaust studies are mandatory in schools throughout the US.,so that apparently we don't forget(yeah).Well,why aren't there any Morgantheu plan studies,or allied postwar attrocities against German civilians and unarmed German POW's?I am,of course,taking into consideration the valient efforts of some,like Herbert Hoover,who recognized these deliberate wrong doings and made an effort to stop them.

My grandson graduated from high school in 1987. He didn't even take European history much less anything involving the Holocaust. Everything he knows he learned at Hebrew school.

So I'd like to know where I can find a state education code that mandates Holocaust education.

The Morgenthau probably was never studied because it was never implemented and because that's college level history. The most a high schooler knows about WWII these days is limited to the war in the Pacific. Most high school students have no idea that the war began in 1939 and not on December 7th 1941.

Tom

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:34 pm)

trtsk wrote:
code yellow wrote::? I am not totaly sure what the whole deal is on this subject,but I think the thing is that holocaust studies are mandatory in schools throughout the US.,so that apparently we don't forget(yeah).Well,why aren't there any Morgantheu plan studies,or allied postwar attrocities against German civilians and unarmed German POW's?I am,of course,taking into consideration the valient efforts of some,like Herbert Hoover,who recognized these deliberate wrong doings and made an effort to stop them.

My grandson graduated from high school in 1987. He didn't even take European history much less anything involving the Holocaust. Everything he knows he learned at Hebrew school.

So I'd like to know where I can find a state education code that mandates Holocaust education.

The Morgenthau probably was never studied because it was never implemented and because that's college level history. The most a high schooler knows about WWII these days is limited to the war in the Pacific. Most high school students have no idea that the war began in 1939 and not on December 7th 1941.

Tom
:? As I said,I was not sure of it,but I do know they teach the standard version of the holocaust in some high schools in America.As I also mentioned,thanks to the valient efforts of those who recognized the attrocities being commited postwar against German civillians and unarmed German POW's,the Morganthau plan was ceased.However,the deliberate starvation and maltreatment of these people continued.Millions of German civillians and unarmed soilders died,postwar.You will find much well documented information concearning this subject in books by Alfred DeZeyas and James baque.The treatment was beyond inhumane,not to mention Russian atrocities against postwar Germans as well as the Nanking massacre.If you go around asking high school kids about the latter attrocities,how many of them do you think are going to be as aware of the formentioned as the traditional story of the holocaust?I think you and I know probably very little.But they will more than likely be readily able to identify a swastika or jews being executed in gas chambers.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:58 pm)

My children and grand children learned all about the "Holocaust" in US high schools. There was no choice.

Jehuda Elkana (former manager of the Institute for sience- and pilosophy-history at the university of Tel Aviv, was as a ten-years old child deported to Auschwitz):

[…]I don't see a bigger danger for the future of Israel as the fact, that the Holocaust was quite systematically implanted into the consciousness of the Israeli public; this refers as well to the large part of the population, which did not experience the Holocaust, as also the generation of the children, who were born and grew up here. For the first time I understand, what serious consequences it has, that we send each Israeli child to Yad Vashem – and not only once. What did we think, what tender children would do with this experience? Our minds, even our hearts, were closed and did not want to interprete anything, but requested from them: "Remember!" What for? How is a child to digest such memories? Many of them probably understood these horror pictures as a call for hate. 'Remember' could be interpreted as a request for a permanent blind hate.[…]

http://www.vho.org/VffG/2000/2/Manon205-212.html
"Unsere jüdischen Wurzeln?" (Our Jewish Roots?) (German)

fge
Last edited by Sailor on Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 7:59 pm)

I Googled 'mandatory holocaust education' and got state after state, country after country. It's everywhere. They try to slide it in under teaching about racism. :roll:

Ofcourse the Jews genocidal treatment of Palestinians doesn't count. The judeo-supremacists literally get away with murder, but then cram their phoney 'gas chambers & 6,000,000' down the throats of students, all the while making money from the taxpayers funding of this forced indoctrination.

There's no business like '$hoah' business.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:02 pm)

Hannover wrote:I Googled 'mandatory holocaust education' and got state after state, country after country. It's everywhere. They try to slide it in under teaching about racism.

I got ten hits.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&ie=I ... ucation%22

Ofcourse the Jews genocidal treatment of Palestinians doesn't count. The judeo-supremacists literally get away with murder, but then cram their phoney 'gas chambers & 6,000,000' down the throats of students, all the while making money from the taxpayers funding of this forced indoctrination.

What is interesting is that if we accept the historical record in both the case of the Holocaust and the Palestinians then the Jewish population declined during WWII but the Palestinian population has increased manifold since 1949. That's genocide? If so it's not very well carried out.

Tom

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Mon Dec 08, 2003 8:18 pm)

I got thousands.

So how can there, today, be 1,000,000 so called 'holocaust survivors'?

Yes, I will ask you for evidence again.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

trtsk

Postby trtsk » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:11 am)

Why was my post deleted. Why are all posts that corner Hannover deleted?

I demand an answer either here or in personal e-mail.

You asked me to start a new thread of Kaltenbrunner. I did. Why is it unfair to ask Hannover to start a new thread and not to go off-topic? Do the rules apply to him or not?

Tom

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 1:32 am)

You brought up Kaltenbrunner, not Hannover. You got challenged on specifics; it's on you to back it up. That's debate.

- Moderator.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

wild coyote

Postby wild coyote » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 2:55 am)

I got ten hits.

Try it again without using quotation marks.

israelite

Postby israelite » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 6:33 am)

trtsk wrote;

"My grandson graduated from high school in 1987. He didn't even take European history much less anything involving the Holocaust. Everything he knows he learned at Hebrew school.

So I'd like to know where I can find a state education code that mandates Holocaust education".

Over here in the UK holocaust studies are included in the history national curriculum up to the age of 16. It is quite amusing to see the confused look on a teacher's face when you ask them how it was that Anne Frank, who was initially sent to Auschwitz, actually died of typhus in Belsen.

One of my daughter's friends, who just happens to be one of the brightest sparks in his class, is now studying History at advanced level where part of the curriculum is Nazi policy 1933-39.

After my daughter mentioned my revisionist views he became interested and wanted to know more, though he did express doubts in my beliefs.

At our first meeting I merely asked him questions as to what he actually knew about the holocaust. Even though he was studying history his knowledge, like so many others, was basically this-they came, we saw they were Jewish and so we gassed them. It did not take long for him to realise that he knew nothing of the actualities of the holocaust.

After introducing him to such historical events as the Jewish declaration of economic war against the Germans in 1933 and the Havara, the transfer agreement, his views did not seem so certain anymore. His uncertainty was compounded after I gave him a copy of Joel Haywrd's thesis.

When he brought up the Jewish declaration of 1933 in class his teacher at first commended him for his independent research, but now that he has started to question her on the Havara and the Zionist involvement with the Nazis, his teacher has adopted a more hostile response. I believe her last comments were along the lines of "you just do not know when to stop, do you".

Though the teacher seems not to be so appreciative, it seems the young mans classmates are and he now shares his growing knowledge with this increasingly enthusiatic group of classmates.

For the benefit of trtsk and his ilk I would like to add that I have insisted that my young friend performs his own research and not take my beliefs for granted. He is also aware that should he write of such things, ie the truth, in his examination papers he will undoubtably fail his exams.

At present we are discussing the so called racism and anti-semitism of the NS blood belief that Germany should be for the Germans. He now is aware of the truth behind Jesse Owens and the 36 Olympics and I have just given him an essay by a Rabbi who, in 1934, posed the question-"How can we Jews blame Hitler for wanting what we already practise"

Just as Hitler saw the only hope in the next generation, so it is now with young minds that have not yet become subservient to the dogma that is historical teaching today.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 7:25 am)

:? A question for Israelite;Could you please enlighten me about this story behind Jesse Owens and the 1936 Olympics?

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:31 am)

Everyone,
Let's be sure we stay on topic here. We're talking about mandatory 'h' education.

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:33 am)

code yellow wrote:Millions of German civillians and unarmed soilders died, postwar. You will find much well documented information concearning this subject in books by Alfred DeZeyas and James baque.The treatment was beyond inhumane,not to mention Russian atrocities against postwar Germans as well as the Nanking massacre.

Do you own a copy of Other Losses, by Mr. Bacque? We haven't read it, but we've seen a book, Eisenhower And The German POWs - Facts Against Falsehood, which attempts to pull it to pieces.

If you have the book handy, perhaps you could share with us its documentary evidence and we can respond in turn.

Our gut feeling is that Mr. Bacque's book will have to be dropped from the Revisionist canon.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Dec 09, 2003 10:40 am)

Again, we're off topic. Things have drifted as of late, (I should have intervened sooner) corrective actions appears necessary. No more mixing of topics within threads.

Gentlemen, read the guidelines.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”