The Kingdom of Auschwitz + faked photos

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

The Kingdom of Auschwitz + faked photos

Postby Haldan » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 9:01 am)

["+ faked photos" added to thread title by Moderator1 after photos were posted 9/11/12]

I just read through an article by Otto Friedrich titled ˜The Kingdom of Auschwitz˝, therein I found some remarkable stuff and one of the stories that I found to be most astounding was this part:

Friedrich Wilhelm Boger's favorite method involved the so-called Boger swing, a device of his own invention. "My talking machine will make you talk," he used to tell the prisoners The swing consisted of a steel bar to which the prisoner was tied byhis wrists and ankles. As Boger lunged at him with his club, usually aiming for the genitals, the prisoner swung head over heels,round and round. One prisoner named Breiden, who came to testify at the Frankfurt trial, burst into tears on the witness stand when he saw a replica of the machine to which he had once been bound. 'Murderer!" he shouted at Boger "Terrible cries could be heard," said another witness, Maryla Rosenthal, who had to work in an adjoining room. "After in hour or more the victims would be carried out on a stretcher. They no longer looked human. I could not recognize them."

Ref. http://www.westga.edu/~lpropst/auschwit ... edrich.htm


We are all familiar with other alleged inventions by the Germans: such as the pedal-driven brain-bashing machine and portable ovens. But I must say that I'm unfamiliar with this Bogerswing. All I've seen is one model of it and a render by a "witness":
Image

Witnesses (or at least one that I could find without too much trouble) lied against him in the Frankfurt trial:

In pre-trial interrogation Rudolf Kauer claimed to have seen defendant Wilhelm Boger brutally beat a naked Polish woman with a horse whip, ripping off one breast and flooding a room with blood.

Ref. http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... boger.html


Rudolf Kauer was asked to repeat this in court, but stated:
I lied about that. That was just a yarn going around the camp. I never saw it ...


Smart move. Such obvious lies would not have looked good in the record.

So, since witnesses obviously lie, I find myself asking: did this device actually exist? Did Boger mention it? Did he accept these stories or did he deny them? Hopefully somebody has an answer to some of these questions. I found it hard to digest that the Germans would really have all these remarkable devices in their arsenal.
Unfortunately we don't have an equivalent of the Avalon Project for The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, 1963-1965 online, not to my knowledge in any case. :cry:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Creox » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 11:37 am)

Haldan wrote:I just read through an article by Otto Friedrich titled ˜The Kingdom of Auschwitz˝, therein I found some remarkable stuff and one of the stories that I found to be most astounding was this part:

Friedrich Wilhelm Boger's favorite method involved the so-called Boger swing, a device of his own invention. "My talking machine will make you talk," he used to tell the prisoners The swing consisted of a steel bar to which the prisoner was tied byhis wrists and ankles. As Boger lunged at him with his club, usually aiming for the genitals, the prisoner swung head over heels,round and round. One prisoner named Breiden, who came to testify at the Frankfurt trial, burst into tears on the witness stand when he saw a replica of the machine to which he had once been bound. 'Murderer!" he shouted at Boger "Terrible cries could be heard," said another witness, Maryla Rosenthal, who had to work in an adjoining room. "After in hour or more the victims would be carried out on a stretcher. They no longer looked human. I could not recognize them."

Ref. http://www.westga.edu/~lpropst/auschwit ... edrich.htm


We are all familiar with other alleged inventions by the Germans: such as the pedal-driven brain-bashing machine and portable ovens. But I must say that I'm unfamiliar with this Bogerswing. All I've seen is one model of it and a render by a "witness":
Image

Witnesses (or at least one that I could find without too much trouble) lied against him in the Frankfurt trial:

In pre-trial interrogation Rudolf Kauer claimed to have seen defendant Wilhelm Boger brutally beat a naked Polish woman with a horse whip, ripping off one breast and flooding a room with blood.

Ref. http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org ... boger.html


Rudolf Kauer was asked to repeat this in court, but stated:
I lied about that. That was just a yarn going around the camp. I never saw it ...


Smart move. Such obvious lies would not have looked good in the record.

So, since witnesses obviously lie, I find myself asking: did this device actually exist? Did Boger mention it? Did he accept these stories or did he deny them? Hopefully somebody has an answer to some of these questions. I found it hard to digest that the Germans would really have all these remarkable devices in their arsenal.
Unfortunately we don't have an equivalent of the Avalon Project for The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, 1963-1965 online, not to my knowledge in any case. :cry:

-haldan



The thing that comes to mind when I read or see pictures of the contraption you posted is why would the Germans go to such lengths to just torture someone for the hell of it? I can't see any other reason they'd do it. Not for information or secrets. These were typical citizens who were rounded up for deportation and labor, not soldiers, spies etc as far as I know. So to accept these stories you would have to also accept that the German state would go to all the expense and time, effort to create these machines, tactics to just make people suffer. I don't buy it at all. In fact it's preposterous when place against the backdrop of known rules and bureaucracy of running these camps day to day.

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby borjastick » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:31 pm)

It's only a derivation of the hanging prisoners from a tree by their hands behind the back technique. Waterboarding is technical but true and no one seems to doubt what the Japanese did to the Brit soldiers in Burma etc.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Haldan » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 3:53 pm)

borjastick wrote:It's only a derivation of the hanging prisoners from a tree by their hands behind the back technique. Waterboarding is technical but true and no one seems to doubt what the Japanese did to the Brit soldiers in Burma etc.


I'm at loss with you now, Borjastick. Do you believe the Germans used this Bogerswing in Auschwitz against prisoners/inmates? I am not saying this is impossible, of course. I've heard a lot of accusations against the Gestapo and CRIPO et cetera about various methods of torture, about various devices used - but I've actually never seen much proof. Do you think the Germans used this pedal driven brain bashing machine too? It's probably a derivation of some other technique as well, right? :bounce:
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

StuDewan
Member
Member
Posts: 48
Joined: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:40 pm

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby StuDewan » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:33 pm)

this form of torture is known in portuguese as "pau de arara" (parrot's perch)

it was used by slave drivers and traders so it's a very old practice and probably was known in Europe too...

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Haldan » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:43 pm)

StuDewan wrote:this form of torture is known in portuguese as "pau de arara" (parrot's perch)

it was used by slave drivers and traders so it's a very old practice and probably was known in Europe too...


Yes, yes. However, did this device actually exist in Auschwitz? :-?
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2503
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby borjastick » 7 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:58 am)

Haldan, like you I have never heard or seen anything like this associated with Auschwitz. However what I said was that it isn't too far removed from other known torture methods and so we cannot rule it out. At the end of the day I don't really think it affects the Holocaust claims and narrative one iota.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Haldan » 7 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 08, 2012 2:37 pm)

borjastick wrote:At the end of the day I don't really think it affects the Holocaust claims and narrative one iota.


Of course it affects it. It reveals further lies. If they can't tell the truth about something like this, why would they tell the truth about impossible chemical slaughterhouses?

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9873
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 08, 2012 3:44 pm)

Of course it affects it. It reveals further lies. If they can't tell the truth about something like this, why would they tell the truth about impossible chemical slaughterhouses?

Regards,
-haldan

Precisely. There is no credibility whatsoever.

Remember, there were thousands upon thousands of testimonies by 'eyewitnesses', and thousands upon thousands of 'confessions' to witchcraft and sorcery. So, because there's such testimony, witchcraft & sorcery must be fact.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 210
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Callahan » 7 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 08, 2012 7:23 pm)

As Boger lunged at him with his club,usually aimingfor thegenitals,the prisoner swung head over heels,round and round.

Unless this guy Boger had superhuman strength, I don't see how this is possible. "Round and round"?? :lol:

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jun 16, 2007 10:48 pm

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 12, 2012 12:23 am)

Haldan

Following your example I read through ˜The Kingdom of Auschwitz˝.

Another collection of holo-crap incl.(among many others) our "duty witness" infamous Rudolf VRBA who was force by the prosecutor in case against Ernst Zundel to keep his mouth shut because of the nonsense he was delivering :)
And- talking about holo-nonsense please let me ad this:

Image
Image
Image



Image
Image
Image

Image
Image
Image
Image
http://englishrussia.com/2012/09/06/pho ... -the-ussr/


http://www.polskawalczaca.com/viewtopic ... start=1050

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek

can't remember
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz + faked photos

Postby can't remember » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 18, 2012 5:51 am)

Hanging people up and beating them is not uncommon, saddam hussiens troops were accused of this, but the one thing that should be obvious is whover this witness is he has never seen this contraption in action. A human body is soft if you hit it whilst hanging like that the body would absorb all the energy, there is no way you could make it swing it would break in half if that amount of energy was used and that amount of force wouldn't be generated by a human arm.

It is easy to disprove simply make the frame, hang a punch bag from it and fill with 70-80kg of sand, and hit it with a baseball bat you'll never make it swing.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3345
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: The Kingdom of Auschwitz + faked photos

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 months ago (Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:44 am)

Haldan wrote:....
So, since witnesses obviously lie, I find myself asking: did this device actually exist? Did Boger mention it? Did he accept these stories or did he deny them? Hopefully somebody has an answer to some of these questions. I found it hard to digest that the Germans would really have all these remarkable devices in their arsenal.
Unfortunately we don't have an equivalent of the Avalon Project for The Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, 1963-1965 online, not to my knowledge in any case. :cry:

-haldan

Actually we do have that now:
http://www.auschwitz-prozess.de/
But only in German and the audio is difficult to download.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: borjastick, MSN [Bot] and 3 guests