Are all the H-books written by Jews?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Are all the H-books written by Jews?

Postby Hektor » 6 years 11 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 5:40 am)

Louis XVI wrote:
Steven Willow wrote:Note that a dispreportionate number of non jewish so called scholars are German. This is no accident but a reflection of jews forcing Germans to wallow in lies and brutally imposed guilt.

But there is no proof of any Jews *forcing* us. I'd rather say this is the usual tactics that have been deployed after the war, to win over a couple leaders to the New Order to lead the sheople, and then to educate new generations with lies and falsehood … and by then it has become a career opportunity, and there's consensus and stability and profit and a good living. .....

Partially true. Sure the non-Jewish scholars don't get guns put to their heads. But with the "Umerziehung" a new hegemony has been established with the Holocaust being the sacred myth of it. That hegemony has got it's paradigm in academia. It's attractive to become a scholar in it. There is a reason that more Italians become Catholic priests, then Egyptians do. And the same applies to Germans and to a lesser extent to other European/Western Countries. I still got to see a Japanese or Chinese Holocaust Scholar. And bear in mind there are many academics from those nationalities.

Louis XVI

Postby Louis XVI » 6 years 11 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:58 am)

Hannover wrote:Louis XVI said:
But there is no proof of any Jews *forcing* us.

Are you joking? If laws that imprison people for speaking freely on the subject is not force, then I do not know what force is.

Well, no, I'm not joking. I fully agree with you that laws to imprison dissenters are force, and most definitely so, no doubt possible. But I'm not sure the Jewish influence would be sufficient to have those laws passed in Germany and France. It only works because we, the sheople, agree and consent to the rules, because we've been educated to do so, and if we do we get a Good Conscience for free on top! That's no lame deal, is it?

If you take society and then draw a dividing line between Jews and non-Jews, then you can't say it's Jews forcing the others … I mean, look at them! Are they so powerful all on their own? No, they're not. It's the devotion of our non-Jewish leaders and ruling classes to certain Jewish interests that makes Jews appear powerful. And those non-Jewish leaders and ruling classes establish force and massive propaganda (education, media, politics) to serve Jewish interests. But I can see no proof that Jews have enough power to force them. They may be well organized and devoted to their own group interests and smart and experienced by decades of training … but it is our own non-Jewish leaders who apply force in the form of laws, and we, the sheople, we comply because we've been submitted to all that propaganda, and if we do, once more, we get a free Good Conscience on top and we feel fine.

Obviously, when I say "we", that excludes people who've stopped believing - but I used to believe the Hoax myself, and used to defend it although I didn't know anything about it, simply because I knew that :evil: doubting is evil. :evil:

And by the way, Jews are being indoctrinated the same way, it's not like they're somehow smarter or conspiring or whatnot - no, the average Jew is indoctrinated basically the same way, using the same story, just that he is, of course, assigned a different role in that story. :wink:

So I can't see they're forcing us. We're forcing ourselves. Or in other words, the dividing line on this question, to me, does not appear to run between Jews and non-Jews.

Sorry for the long rant. I agree with you there's force. Don't want to dissent too much as a newbie on this forum. :wink:
Auf hohlen Köpfen ist gut trommeln. Und je hohler ein Kopf, desto voller das Echo.
-- Karlheinz Deschner

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:03 pm)

Hannover wrote:Louis XVI said:
But there is no proof of any Jews *forcing* us.

Are you joking? If laws that imprison people for speaking freely on the subject is not force, then I do not know what force is. I suggest you look into the poster child for limiting free speech on the 'holocaust', the Fabius-Gayssot Act.

- Hannover

Erm...I think Louis meant...no proof of "forcing" as in....it's not obvious forcing (in speech marks) rather it's re-education, deception and more kinda....masses controlling the masses type of control.

Bolshevism basically.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”