My introduction and aftermath of Nuremburg Trials

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: My introduction and aftermath of Nuremburg Trials

Postby Balsamo » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:42 pm)

Can you provide me with an example of such a site which translates this as “no one were killed in western camps”?

Well Faurisson a couple of time (based on this letter)
David Cole on his TV show...surely based on Faurisson
And right here, Hektor said
The court historians said on a stage that the "Altreich"-camps, which would be the Western camps, were never used to gas people.
http://de.metapedia.org/wiki/Quelle/Kei ... _in_Dachau
They did however re-adjust that statement on later stages.

As his link is the same Broszat letter from 1960 that concerns Bergen, Buchenwald and Dachau...
But thanks Bob, my mistake i should have said "no one was killed by gaz Western territories and Germany"...translated into no gas chambers except in Poland...
My point being more the misuse of Broszat letter than an affirmation of gas chambers in the West...

Duke Umeroffen

Postby Duke Umeroffen » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:00 pm)

The main thing alleged at Nuremberg was a German "conspiracy" to commit "warcrimes." By this, the prosecution foisted the notion that the "New Order" was based on a belief that populations could be manipulated via extermination, sterilization and industrial slavery. However, no mass graves have been found anywhere dispite the best efforts of the Holo-liars to present them. User42, you decide what this means.

Bob
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Bob » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:25 pm)

Balsamo wrote:Well Faurisson a couple of time (based on this letter)
David Cole on his TV show...surely based on Faurisson
And right here, Hektor said

The court historians said on a stage that the "Altreich"-camps, which would be the Western camps, were never used to gas people.
http://de.metapedia.org/wiki/Quelle/Kei ... _in_Dachau
They did however re-adjust that statement on later stages.

As his link is the same Broszat letter from 1960 that concerns Bergen, Buchenwald and Dachau...

Ok, so please, quote Faurisson and quote Cole, I would be content with the parts where they translated Broszat´s letter as "nobody was killed in western camps"

Balsamo wrote:But thanks Bob, my mistake i should have said "no one was killed by gaz Western territories and Germany"...translated into no gas chambers except in Poland...

Ok, you changed it as you now realized your serious error, and some revisionists allegedly translated this letter as "no gas chambers except in Poland" - what exactly is your problem with this?

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 05, 2012 9:02 am)

Duke Umeroffen wrote:The main thing alleged at Nuremberg was a German "conspiracy" to commit "warcrimes." By this, the prosecution foisted the notion that the "New Order" was based on a belief that populations could be manipulated via extermination, sterilization and industrial slavery. ...

The main allegations / charges:
* Participation in a common plan or conspiracy for the accomplishment of a crime against peace
* Planning, initiating and waging wars of aggression and other crimes against peace
* War crimes
* Crimes against humanity

The main purpose was to get Germany and the accused blamed for the war. From the records you can however out-rightly dismiss that charge and the fingers start the pointing towards Poland, Britain, the US and more specifically with some people that had a problem with a strong Germany and especially the banking or financial system, which cuts inflated profits to benefit the workers.

The following sheds some light on this:
http://archive.org/details/TruthForGermany
But I think we should discuss that in the other department.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”