Your top reasons

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Your top reasons

Postby Creox » 6 years 11 months ago (Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:36 pm)

I am curious what the members consider their top reasons to reject the conventional holocaust story.

I find myself searching my memory when in conversation about this subject and tend to jump around.

Mine are the lack of evidence of a gas chamber, the design of the supposed gas chambers vis a vis the crematorium, lack of cyanide residue,
no evidence of mass graves.

I had a heated but civilized debate with a dear friend about this subject the outer night and all he could keep repeating is eye witnesses, the death squads who followed
the army. He warned me about what I read but in the end I think I had his attention at least. I found I didn't form a cogent line of argument and is the source of my
query. thanks in advance.

JoFo

Re: Your top reasons

Postby JoFo » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 12:31 am)

I am curious what the members consider their top reasons to reject the conventional holocaust story.

Aside from the lack of any direct evidence to support the holocaust narrative, I simply believe that the revisionist explanations provide a much better context for what happened. They are more realistic, more logical, and more believable...Period!

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:20 am)

I was educated with "Holocaustianity". The exaggerated force feeding of Holocaust pills happened to plant doubts into the mind. I soon realized the propagandistic character of it. When I started investigating it, I realized that much of the evidence was faked or misleading. A former Hungarian Jew did also tell me that his family fled to Germany from the Red Army. After looking deeper into it, I realized that this is all one big propaganda hoax.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 1:40 am)

Creox said:

"I am curious what the members consider their top reasons to reject the conventional holocaust story"

This thread should help you:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6441
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:57 am)

This question is slightly different, Steve. It's main reasons, not first reasons. It's why you take the position you do now. For that I agree with Jofo. It just makes more sense in the absence of convincing material evidence for the mainstream story.

Mkk
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mkk » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:11 am)

The lack of documentary evidence for gas chambers and the demographic evidence showing the 6M could never have occurred.
"Truth is hate for those who hate the truth"- Auchwitz lies, p.13

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:19 am)

Steve F wrote:Creox said:

"I am curious what the members consider their top reasons to reject the conventional holocaust story"

This thread should help you:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6441

Thanks! That will be helpful.

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:22 am)

Kingfisher wrote:This question is slightly different, Steve. It's main reasons, not first reasons. It's why you take the position you do now. For that I agree with Jofo. It just makes more sense in the absence of convincing material evidence for the mainstream story.

I agree completely. I am wondering what was the first set of facts or even one fact that made people say "whoa!" with respects to their long held beliefs being challenged. I remember Lecteurs report on cyanide residue and watching the video for it. That was the first moment where I really started to question things. From there it was the ones I mentioned in the OP.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:42 am)

- The storyline is scientifically impossible. That throws them every time. The absurdly alleged 'gas chambers' could not have worked as the marketed narrative states.
Be sure you can back that up by explaining why. Therefore any so call called "eyewitness to 'gassing' is necessarily lying. If they say, 'So, all the "eyewitnesses" are lying?
Your response: 'What, you don't think people lie?'

- Remember, there were thousands of eyewitnesses to witchcraft & sorcery (many, many more than 'holocaust' "eyewitnesses") brought forward to testify in official courts of law. Does that mean witchcraft & sorcery are real?

- There is not a single alleged mass grave which can be shown. Not one. No, not just a claim of a mass grave, but an actual verifiable excavation with complete forensic data and verifiable photos. There are none, only claims with no actual excavation. Why?

- You can then show them the altered aerial photos where the forgers blew it by adding 'Jews marching on the roof of a barracks'. Or where they attempted to draw in the non-existent Zyklon-B 'holes, and put them in the wrong place, and were the wrong size according the official story..

Now you have them talking to themselves, and in frustration they will no doubt call you names. You win, they lose. They will never be the same.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 2:35 pm)

For me, the first and foremost reason no (longer) to believe in "the Holocaust", is the Devilish, monstruous picture propaganda is painting about the German people.

I refuse to accept that Germans were or are morally inferior to, let's say, Americans, Israelis, Africans, Chinese, British, etc. On the contrary !! Even Hitler wasn't.

As far as I know, Germans were and are a decent Christian people, that could be an example for almost all other people in the World.

Not only because of their impressive technical, organisational and intellectual capabilities, but not in the least for their high moral and decent standards. Of course there are exceptions.

Holland was for five years under German occupation - which was no great fun - but it was War and there were no, absolutely NO extremities and NO abuses to normal civilians. In my opinion, there never was an occupation army after WW 2, which behaved so correctly and disciplined as German soldiers in Holland. Even the Jews sent to Westerbork, were relatively treated well; only resistance deeds and -fighters got no mercy).

All brain-washing demonization of Germans in general as seen on tv, film, press, etc., for me are first and foremost proof of the universal Holocaust LIE.

castlewarden

Postby castlewarden » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 3:36 pm)

So, these are the points which just came to my mind.
- capacity of crematoria too small for alleged number of victims
- burning in pits refuted by Allied air photos and denierbud's excellent analysis (documentary "one third of the holocaust")

- efforts of Germans to keep prisoners alive and healthy (Hospital, "Schonungsblock", delousing procedures, prisoner theatre and clubs, sport activities)
- German state needed workers for production (as many German workers were drafted to become soldiers)
- would be waste to kill all those people (illogical even if you leave the moral/ethical issues out)

- method of killing absurd (why waste precious fuel or delousing agent when you can use a gas generator (Holzgas) to create carbon monoxide in higher concentrations?)

- amount of ash/bones/graves far far less than necessary to make alleged body-count plausible

- no conclusive forensic evidence to support gassing hypothesis
- no conclusive forensic evidence to support mass shooting hypothesis

- Allies had cracked German communication codes yet no mention of deliberate mass killings of deportees/prisoners in secret German communications

If I were an evil mastermind and would want to kill all those prisoners effectively and secretly I would transport them to mines or tunnels to hide the bodies and seal the entries. Such a scenario would be more believable than those official tales.
"Each and every component that makes up your life experience is drawn to you by the powerful Law of Attraction’s response to the thoughts you think and the story you tell about your life." Abraham Hicks

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 4:02 pm)

Hannover wrote:- The storyline is scientifically impossible. That throws them every time. The absurdly alleged 'gas chambers' could not have worked as the marketed narrative states.
Be sure you can back that up by explaining why. Therefore any so call called "eyewitness to 'gassing' is necessarily lying. If they say, 'So, all the "eyewitnesses" are lying?
Your response: 'What, you don't think people lie?'

- Remember, there were thousands of eyewitnesses to witchcraft & sorcery (many, many more than 'holocaust' "eyewitnesses") brought forward to testify in official courts of law. Does that mean witchcraft & sorcery are real?

- There is not a single alleged mass grave which can be shown. Not one. No, not just a claim of a mass grave, but an actual verifiable excavation with complete forensic data and verifiable photos. There are none, only claims with no actual excavation. Why?

- You can then show them the altered aerial photos where the forgers blew it by adding 'Jews marching on the roof of a barracks'. Or where they attempted to draw in the non-existent Zyklon-B 'holes, and put them in the wrong place, and were the wrong size according the official story..

Now you have them talking to themselves, and in frustration they will no doubt call you names. You win, they lose. They will never be the same.

Hannover

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have a question with regards to the "gruppen" my friend spoke about. I assume he means the bands of soldiers whose responsibility was to follow the main forces and clean up so to speak. Shooting many Jews etc. Is there any basis in fact for this? I will look around the forum for answers as well.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:17 pm)

Oh this is tough. There's so many wrongs in this whole "holocaust" story that picking the top reason for not believing in it becomes difficult.
But I'd say that my top reason for not believing is the absolute lack of credibility in each and every "eyewitness" to this alleged event. All I see in their stories are vengefulness, deceit and some form of mass-hysteria. It's so obvious.
When I was much, much younger these so-called survivors would capture something in me for a short moment, I can't explain it in clarity but something affected me when one of these liars told their story. But now I merely shrug and think "why do these people lie in such a obvious manner". It's time for people to realize that the Germans were decent and behaved exceptionally well considering the circumstances.

Sorry if this came out like a rant. But I'm just sick of it all. The entire story collapsed so many years ago but somehow it manages to keep itself alive. Just like Israel. All artificially.

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:51 pm)

Thanks for the replies everyone. I have a question with regards to the "gruppen" my friend spoke about. I assume he means the bands of soldiers whose responsibility was to follow the main forces and clean up so to speak. Shooting many Jews etc. Is there any basis in fact for this? I will look around the forum for answers as well.

The EInsatzgruppen were responsible for anti-guerilla (aka: terrorists / partisans) actions. Indeed, they legally executed these illegal non-uniformed combatants when they encountered them. Some were of course, Jews. A 'holocaust' that is not. The storyline says they went around and shot innocent Jews into massive pits. Problem, not one of these pits can be displayed, even though there are claimed 'eyewitnesses' to the exact locations. Because of this fact the narrative states that SS officer, Blobel, was responsible for digging up these alleged enormous mass graves and mysteriously making upward of an alleged 2,000,000 - 2,500,000 Jewish corpses disappear. Amazing.

Problem, the mass graves from which they were supposedly exhumed would still available for review, Ground Penetrating Radar could easily find the remnants of any enormous mass graves. There are no such mass graves. There are no human remains from the alleged cremations on the laughably alleged grill-like railroad ties. Zero. Just think of it, upward of 2.5M Jewish remains and none can be shown.

Search Babi Yar at this forum for a great example of the false claims of mass shootings of innocent Jews.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Oct 03, 2012 2:39 am)

As has been said in the thread, choosing one top reason doesn't quite work. This is because the Holocaust, and its related claims, is a very complex subject. The principal claims of gas chambers and six million dead are easy claims to swallow if you want to, they are part of a very large web of so called anti jewish German persecution. Therefore to define my opposition to the holocaust in one juicy tidbit is impossible.

I was talking to one one my oldest friends yesterday. He knows that I have studied this issue for years but we have never actually talked about my feelings and opinions on the holocaust. I told him outright that it didn't happen. At that point he was so shocked that further intelligent conversation was not possible. So we carried on drinking a rather fine wine from Bergerac - Cantus Terra. Later on he asked if we could have a deeper conversation about the holocaust when we next get together.

Whenever I get into a discussion about the holocaust I try to challenge with a short sharp statement. 'It didn't happen and if you think it did, do your research and then show me the six million bodies and the gas chambers.'

You have to create an impact that will make the recipient stop and reconsider their position.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”