Handling of documents

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Handling of documents

Postby Callahan » 7 years 5 months ago (Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm)

Do we have any statistics available of who presented, handled and initially 'discovered' incriminating documents for the 'extermination plan'? Not only for the notoriously well-known and oft cited 'orders' but of the large number of simple memos, handwritten letters, etc. that were retrieved after the war?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Handling of documents

Postby borjastick » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 08, 2012 2:19 am)

I am sure I will be corrected here but I don't think there were many documents that incriminated the Nazi leaders. However on another note I know that 'finding' documents in the ashes of fallen regimes is a regular occurrence. After the fall of Sadam Hussein, documents implicating British politician George Galloway, were 'found' in a government building. These showed that he was taking large oil based bribes and proved he was involved in illegal activities with the regime.

This then led to all sorts of accusations from the British media and political classes. It also led to him being vilified by the US House and him having to answer questions at an official inquiry in the Capitol Building. Gorgeous George took the US politicians apart and proved that these documents were in fact planted and fake. Well worth a look on youtube to see this guy in action, he is an awesome beast when riled.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:18 am)

Handle with care is all that I can say. It's the core business of intelligence services to fake documents. And often they are done so good, it's almost impossible to notice. Where it gets a bit tricky is instances where there are chains of documents. Still this can be circumvented. Find an existing document chain, pick one document inside that chain and then alter the content of that document and replace it. This can be made look authentic, if you have typewriters, ink, stamps, paper, etc at your disposal. However it seems that, while there are millions of documents the Allies gained control over,there are only tiny bits that are anyhow incriminating.

Conveniently there is no documents that indicate a state sponsored program to exterminate all Jews. One may ask, why Allied intelligence services did not simply fake this. But why engage in that risk? Anything you fake can have mistakes in it, which later can expose you. Just think of the Wannsee Protokoll.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:10 pm)

To my knowledge, the main "incriminating documents" parroted are things such as The Goebbels Diaries, one of SS-Sturmbannfuehrer Gricksch's letters, and a Himmler speech that was recorded at a "top secret" meeting supposedly pertaining to the extermination of the Jews. I might be wrong, but from my research thus-far, I don't know of any alleged "official document" outlining an elaborate plan for the extermination of the Jews, but merely letters, memos, etc, which could have arguably been manipulated by interpolation/mistranslation or forged, but there's probably forum topics on here respectively covering all of these supposed incriminating documents.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Oct 09, 2012 8:37 pm)

spaceboy wrote:To my knowledge, the main "incriminating documents" parroted are things such as The Goebbels Diaries, one of SS-Sturmbannfuehrer Gricksch's letters, and a Himmler speech that was recorded at a "top secret" meeting supposedly pertaining to the extermination of the Jews. I might be wrong, but from my research thus-far, I don't know of any alleged "official document" outlining an elaborate plan for the extermination of the Jews, but merely letters, memos, etc, which could have arguably been manipulated by interpolation/mistranslation or forged, but there's probably forum topics on here respectively covering all of these supposed incriminating documents.

As suggested, there are certainly threads here on all of those mentioned "incriminating documents", which, when examined, are eviscerated without so much as a bead of perspiration.

As Hr. Germar Rudolf says in his rebuttal to Hr. Essbach:
http://germarrudolf.com/2012/10/profess ... ir-nozzle/
Interestingly, a disruption in continuity regarding the Holocaust exists according to Eßbach, because the nowadays otherwise enlightened and rational West refuses to approach this topic in a critical, rational, enlightened way, and that those who claim to do this anyway – the revisionists, who he even calls that way – justly face societal ostracism, moral rejection and prosecution.[2] He also considers it justified that the topic has been “sacralized,” has turned (not only) in Germany into a kind of “civil religion,” und that students are brainwashed in school in that sense.

The exterminationists argue in a way which is a radical disruption of the norms for a rational discourse.
"The coward threatens when he is safe".
- Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”