busted: fake pics of Babi Yar from U.S. Holo. Museum

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:33 pm)

The 'holocaust' shysters count on the ignornace and laziness of the masses to fall for their dirty tricks.

I found these photos at:
http://resources.ushmm.org/inquery/uia_ ... uia_hnenle

Notice the fakery. Photos which are not of Babi Yar have been labelled 'Babi Yar'. All are said to be from Sep. 26, 1943. They had to find photos of somewhere with disturbed ground cover to fit the bogus claims. So they just labeled them 'Babi Yar'.

Of course, the undisturbed ground photos which we know about are the real Babi Yar.

captioned:
'Aerial photographs of the Babi Yar ravine taken by the German air force, Sep 26, 1943'

the real Babi Yar below, Sep 26, 1943:

real Babi Yar below, Sep 26, 1943:

fake Babi Yar below, claimed as real by the USHMM:

fake Babi Yar below, claimed as real by the USHMM:

Now watch as the criminals at the 'holocau$t' Museum remove these photos.

- Hannover

(sorry about the edits, had to get the links to the photos right)
Last edited by Hannover on Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:59 pm, edited 4 times in total.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:51 pm)

And, from:
http://www.ushmm.org/wlc/en/media_ph.ph ... diaId=2476

caption:
Soviet investigators (at left) view an opened grave at Babi Yar. Kiev, Soviet Union, 1944

The story goes that the Germans, under the command of SS Blobel, exhumed all the corpses, but here we supposedly have "Soviet investigators" exhuming them. A major, and laughable blunder by the Jewish supremacists.

Just another case of the liars not keeping their lies straight.

- Hannover

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: U.S. Holo. Museum busted - fake pictures of Babi Yar

Postby Kladderadatsch » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Oct 14, 2012 4:07 pm)

Hannover wrote:Now watch as the criminals at the 'holocau$t' Museum remove these photos.

They already have :lol:.

But as we all know, on the Net, you may try to save your credit, but Google keeps the cache. Screenshot:

This is Google's cache of http://resources.ushmm.org/inquery/uia_ ... uia_BDKJfS. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared on 5 Aug 2012 03:05:13 GMT. The current page could have changed in the meantime.

Indeed it has.

The cache, while it lasts: http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... en&ct=clnk
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: busted: fake pics of Babi Yar from U.S. Holo. Museum

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:16 pm)

Kladderadatsch:
Thanks. I had saved the page as a webpage ... for posterity. 8)

- Hannover

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Oct 14, 2012 5:59 pm)

Ha, busted! :)

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:55 am)

Hang on a minute where has the post gone from this morning showing the highlighted areas and the possible 9 pyre lines? In any case the point was well made, that perhaps it isn't what is shown in that picture but what has not been said about the straight lines of whatever they were. If they were where the Babi Yar bodies were moved to and then cremated, the holocaust management team would have made this point and used the picture ad nauseum. They haven't so we can guess with reasonable accuracy that these lines of whatever are nothing to do with the so called massacre.

They may be lines of hay drying in the sun or simply fields having been ploughed, or perhaps lines of domed pig huts.

As for pictures of Russians inspecting the bodies in the deep trench, well you can't have it both ways. In other words they were either dug up, cremated and bone crunched into dust, as claimed by our Zionist brothers, or they were there for inspection. But that begs the question of further forensic evidence, reports, film, pictures etc. Or maybe they weren't there in the first place which once again leads to Carlos's submission that the Russians made it all up. The whole damn story of the holocaust is Russian make believe.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:16 am)

borjastick wrote:Hang on a minute where has the post gone from this morning showing the highlighted areas and the possible 9 pyre lines? In any case the point was well made, that perhaps it isn't what is shown in that picture but what has not been said about the straight lines of whatever they were. If they were where the Babi Yar bodies were moved to and then cremated, the holocaust management team would have made this point and used the picture ad nauseum. They haven't so we can guess with reasonable accuracy that these lines of whatever are nothing to do with the so called massacre.

They may be lines of hay drying in the sun or simply fields having been ploughed, or perhaps lines of domed pig huts.

As for pictures of Russians inspecting the bodies in the deep trench, well you can't have it both ways. In other words they were either dug up, cremated and bone crunched into dust, as claimed by our Zionist brothers, or they were there for inspection. But that begs the question of further forensic evidence, reports, film, pictures etc. Or maybe they weren't there in the first place which once again leads to Carlos's submission that the Russians made it all up. The whole damn story of the holocaust is Russian make believe.

You're in the wrong thread, try this one:
'Bodies at Babi Yar, John Gibbons Reporting'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=7302

But I'll respond anyway.

photo from that thread:

more on the "pyres" / lines:
On the far opposite side of the ravine? That would be a nice trick. I see no solid material from which the pyres were supposed to have been made ("Jewish tombstones" is the claim). Remember, the tall tale says that on this date the exhumation and laughable roasting of Jew corpses was in progress. I see no fires, I see no ashes, I see no corpses, I see no crews of Germans at work, I see no people period. Terraced or plowed vegetation, or hay rows make perfect sense.
- No one is having it both ways. The storyline says, with zero proof, that the SS exhumed the corpses, but here we supposedly have Soviets digging up the corpses. IOW, the liars have lied twice and can't keep their lies straight. IOW, the liars have zero credibility.
There was no mass murder, there was no exhumation.

Only liars need to use fake pictures.

- Hannover

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:49 am)

Great find Hannover.

The Tribe are still very fond of a little jiggery-pokery with photographs.
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed ... e-567.html

Aerial photographs of Auschwitz taken by the Allied Air Forces during World War II were first exposed in 1978 by Dino Brugioni and Robert Poirer, two aerial photo- analysts who worked for the CIA.

- Yad Vashem
http://www1.yadvashem.org/exhibitions/a ... raphs.html

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: Mr Irving, we are looking at an immensely enlarged image from a small negative. These negatives, by the way, my Lord, have been preserved. They are sitting all on a roll and they have been preserved. These photos have been analysed by two different parties.

DAVID IRVING: Would you name those two different parties please?

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: Mr John Ball in Canada and in British Columbia was the first one who analysed these photos in the early 1990s.

DAVID IRVING: Is it not correct they were first analysed by a man called Mr Brugioni?

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: Yes, the CIA. I am sorry, indeed the CIA published these photos in 1979.

DAVID IRVING: About 1974, I believe?

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: Whatever, 1974, 1979.

DAVID IRVING: Are you aware of the fact that Mr Brugioni, the author of that publication of photographs, the CIA operative who, with a fellow author, first published these photographs, has recently published a book called Photo Fakery?

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: I am not.

DAVID IRVING: In which he sets out chapter by chapter how easy it is to forge photographs, as we all know. Using modern computers and this kind of thing you can take people out of photographs and move people around. This same Mr Brugioni is an expert on photo forgery. Are you aware of that fact?

ROBERT JAN VAN PELT: I was not. I presume that, with today's computer technology, he indeed would be able to do this.

Irving vs. Penguin & Lipstadt, Day 10, pp.29-30
http://www.hdot.org/en/trial/transcript ... pages26-30

I found it so amazing that even back in the 1860's, this kind of thing could be done.

- Ralph DeMattia (Amazon book review)
http://www.amazon.com/Photo-Fakery-Hist ... 1574881663

Edited once. Sorry.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 12:11 pm)

Black rabbit:

I assume the aerial photo of Auschwitz was supposed to be damning in some fashion? All I can see is some prisoners in the vicinity of the alleged gas chamber. These prisoners could just as easily been inserted by the author of that book, right?

Was the camp photo used as evidence of genocide?

Kladderadatsch
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Kladderadatsch » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:03 pm)

Creox wrote:Black rabbit:

I assume the aerial photo of Auschwitz was supposed to be damning in some fashion? All I can see is some prisoners in the vicinity of the alleged gas chamber. These prisoners could just as easily been inserted by the author of that book, right?

I'm not Black Rabbit, but maybe I can answer that one. Brugioni and Poirier's book is online, courtesy of their former employer, and while the image quality isn't great, the text at least is there for the reading:

https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for- ... i4a06p.pdf

It's just a scan (no OCR), and so I can't copy-paste text (and I don't want to retype it). Here are some screen captures instead:

Brugioni and Poirier, pp. 17-9

So yes, they tried to sell it as "evidence of genocide."

BTW, great find from the Irving transcripts, Black Rabbit. Now I'm really curious to see that book. Has anyone here read it?
Der grosse Kladderadatsch war da.

-- D. Eckart Der Bolschewismus von Moses bis Lenin, "Er"

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:00 pm)

We're going off topic, but ...

This from another smoking gun thread:

'Altered Aerial Photos and the Shadows of Doom'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3249

This is said to be 'Jews on way to gas chamber'. Note the obvious tampering, the levitating 'Jews' are marching on the roof top. How does that work?

- Hannover

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:43 pm)

I realise this is off topic, but as a first offence, I hope the Moderator will be lenient this time.

Thanks Kladderadatsch! I've personally not read Brugioni's book. btw, I was very impressed by your Babi Yar post the other day. I did prepare my two cents, but it took me so long to write and source it, by the time I went to submit, I'd been logged-out, and it was lost forever. So I turned my pc off in frustration. But essentially it was about contemporary Jewish sources stating that Kiev's Jews were evacuated prior to, and returned after the Nazi occupation of the region. They can be found in this list:
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... -jews.html

Creox wrote:Black rabbit:

That's precisely what Robert Jan van Pelt insisted it was.

Early on day 10 of the trial, Irving demanded that Van Pelt produce his evidence (aside from eyewitness) to prove that four Zyklon B introduction holes existed in the roof of Leichenkellar I of Krema II at Auschwitz-Birkenau. It's well worth reading the entire transcript, but shortly before the extract I've quoted above, Van Pelt said:

The second piece of evidence I would like to introduce is in tab No. 2, and it is circled photo No. 6, which is an air photo taken by Americans in the summer of 1944, which shows, if we look at that --, I do not know exactly how to turn it. If one looks at the photo from the side, we see crematorium II to the right and crematorium III to the left. Now, one sees in this photo very clearly jutting out the undressing room. It is actually the entry at the end. It is like a little tab attached to it, and the morgue No. 1, and on morgue No. 1 there are four dots. In the same morgue No. 1 at crematorium III one sees those three dots.

pp.24: http://www.hdot.org/en/trial/transcript ... pages21-25
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:31 am)

Robot translation from Russian.

Fables of Babi Yar

The collection of Jewish myths about the so-called commercial "Holocaust" has an important place "a tragedy" allegedly occurred on the outskirts of Kiev in autumn 1941 in a place called Babi Yar. The case of the Babi Yar confused in many ways. Briefly enumerate its main plot inconsistencies.

The alleged massacre happened nearly 4 months before the German meeting in Wannsee, where supposedly it was first planned in the policy of genocide. Different sources are called different dates of mass murder in Kiev. The number of victims in various sources also varies between the two orders of magnitude (hundreds of times). Called a variety of methods and tools of murder. The testimony of "witnesses" there is no consensus regarding the place of the "tragedy", they give conflicting information about other circumstances of the case. The number of Jews exterminated far exceeds the total number of Jews who remained in Kiev after the mass evacuation of the Soviet authorities. Up to now, not been carried out, no forensic examination of crime scene and the murder weapon. No one took care of maintaining trails and exhibits.

The first reports of the "tragedy" appeared October 21, 1941 g, when the London office of the Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) reported that he published in Krakow pronemetskaya Ukrainian newspaper "Krakіvskі visti" wrote that "after the occupation of the city (Kiev), all Jews, men and women and children of all ages were expelled from their homes and herded into barbed wire location on the outskirts of Kiev. From there, they marched on foot in an unknown direction. " A copy of the original source had still not been found.

December 31, 1941 JTA reported that "military commanders ordered the Nazis to drive thousands of Jews in mined cemetery. The victims, mostly women, were killed by exploding mines, the survivors were shot by German soldiers with machine guns. " Jewish storytellers nor in 1941 did not bother, nor in the 21st century does not worry that the execution of this scenario would require the Germans to set tens of thousands of anti-personnel mines pressure sealed, which are much needed by him on the front. In general, mining requires a lot of labor and time. And as the bodies were removed from the mined areas?

January 6, 1942 the People's Commissar for Foreign Affairs Molotov, the Allied governments said: "A large number of Jews, including women and children of all ages, was driven to the Jewish cemetery in Kiev. Before the execution with their clothes stripped and beaten. First intended to be shot out of people were forced to lie face down on the bottom of the ditch, and then they fired automatic rifles. Then the Germans filled them with earth. Then on top of them lay another select group and shot, and so on. "

To collect clothing with tens of thousands of people and beat them, we need a lot of helpers, and again a lot of time. How many days will be spent on it to make a number of people, which corresponds to the average population of the city, in turn, set to go for the shooting to the bottom of the pit? How many people need to go to sleep every turn corpses land? For people shooting from automatic rifles should be at least twice as many rounds than victims. 100,000 rifle bullets weigh 1280 kg. Since lead core remains almost forever, it would be very easy to find and bullets and cartridge cases. Why not one searches? Why did none of the inhabitants of Kiev did not report the rifle volleys, which can be heard at a great distance? To fill 50,000 corpses require about 30,000 cubic meters of soil. But who and when they dug up? Even at a depth of 5 meters in the grave she would occupy an area of ​​6,000 square meters. In addition, the place of execution called the Molotov does not coincide with the places mentioned in the other "evidence".

July 20, 1942 press-service of the underground in the Warsaw ghetto claimed that "in Kiev, there was not a Jew, because the Germans were drowned in the river the entire Jewish population of the city." That tens of thousands of Jews no one knew how to swim? This method of killing would spoil the water in the river, which would threaten the water supply of their own troops, and would provoke an epidemic - the horror for any troop commanders. Over corpses drifted down to what would have noticed many of the witnesses. But there are no witnesses.

October 28, 1942 parhatye pedo-necrophilia of ETA reported: "32 Jewish orphans were taken into the woods, then the Germans deliberately sent them tanks and crushed. Then they made to accompany 118 non-Jewish orphans to bury the dead. " Germans really had nothing else to do but to carry out experiments on killing people with tanks in the woods? The then tanks were poorly motorized Wehrmacht, went slowly and were not at all suited to racing on Forests for Jewish children. Where witnesses from among the 118 non-Jewish orphans? How likely is it that the killers were allowed 118 witnesses, children look at the place of execution?

February 28, 1944, Radio Moscow reported German atrocities in Kiev, referring to another way of killing: "More than 195,000 Soviet citizens were in Kiev during the occupation tortured to death, shot or poisoned in a machine-canoes." The number of victims has risen to nearly two hundred thousand, which would have further ease the task of preservation of evidence. Why is this not done? Incidentally, the German word Gasenwagen means not "mobile gas chamber", but gasification car with the engine running on wood. On the other hand, the "gas chambers" in the Soviet sense really exist and have been used to eliminate the prisoners in the USSR in the late 30's. But invented them Isay Davidovich Berg - a Jew in the service of the NKVD.

However, before the "suffering of the chosen people" retreat laws not only physics, but also biology. Of a true son of Chaim Shapiro, as a "miracle survivor" at Babi Yar, said: "The 56,000 Jews were killed. Those who did not die at once, were buried alive. On the tenth day after the execution of ... from the land of their way rivulets of blood, the blood of those killed 56,000 Jews. " Location son Chaim Shapiro received this information? And how, by the way, they call him? Why he was not among the victims? After all, it is considered that killed everything. On what date is it? Where will the penalty? What would a pathologist on a trickle of blood flowing from the bodies of people who died ten days ago?

In 1931. in Kiev, 140,256 Jews lived. By the fall of 1941 the total population of Kiev in the evacuation from 850-930 thousand people fell to 305,000. But the "Holocaust historians" claim that in October 1941 in Kiev was already 300,000 Jews, as a percentage of almost more than this Tel Aviv. In addition, the famous Soviet statistics, which clearly indicates what percentage of Jews were evacuated from a possible German occupation zone. Minsk - 94%, Zhytomyr - 88%. Novograd Volyn 90%, Poltava - 96%, Chernihiv - 97%, Mariupol - 100% and Taganrog - 100%. Vinnitsa, Kiev and Uman - 80%. How the Germans managed to completely destroy either 56, or 129,000 Jews from handling that 20,000 - unfathomable mystery that has yet to allow a tireless "historians of the Holocaust."
http://www.rusnation.org/sfk/1108/1108-13.shtml

Jerzy

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:48 pm)

Naked women (some are holding their infants) waiting in line to be shot near the ravine at Babi Yar.

After a mass execution of Jews in the ravine, a German policeman shoots a Jewish women who remains alive and is trying to stand up .

"A large ravine, called Babi Yar (Babi Jar / Ukr.: Babyn Jar), was chosen as the killing site. This ravine was located at the edge of Kyiv, around 10 km northwest of the centre of the city. Today it lies within the city precincts. " etc

http://www.berdichev.org/babi_yar.htm

Jewish Women Executed in Mizocs

Jewish women and children are forced to undress before their execution in a ravine, Mizocs, Volhynia, Ukraine. In the lower photo, two Germans finish off the women after the initial shooting.

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... avine.html

And here the final proof :bootyshake:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... 8AuXQ1GJ0g

And here the wonderful collection of holo-crap about Babi Yar:

"And a gallery of Babi Yar Massacre Photos. These are rare WWII black and white photos, with one of them being especially rare – it’s the colored image which are not often seen given the time period. Thanks Phil for photos" :mrgreen:

http://www.bestgore.com/execution/babi- ... ld-war-ii/

including this worn out holo nonsense.This time its Babi Yar:

Photo of a Woman Holding Her Child About to Get Executed at Babi Yar

Prior to Being Executed, The Victims Were Forced to Dig Their Own Pit as Mass Grave :cheers:

Babi Yar
Ravine located in northwestern Kiev, the capital of the Ukraine, where some
50,000 Jews were murdered in 1941.
The Germans captured Kiev on September 19, 1941. A week later, they
decided to massacre the city's Jews. On September 28, the Jews were
ordered to assemble the next morning for resettlement. They were marched to
the ravine, and as they reached the site, were forced to surrender any
valuables. They were then made to take off their clothes, and move towards
the edge of the ravine in groups of ten. As they reached the edge, they were
shot by Einsatzkommando 4a and German and Ukrainian police. At the end of
the day, the bodies were covered with a thin layer of dirt. After two days of
shooting, 33,771 Jews were dead.
Over the next few months, thousands more were murdered at Babi Yar,
including Jews, Gypsies, and Soviet prisoners of war. In all, some 100,000
people were killed there. Those who attempted to hide were turned over to the
Germans by the Ukrainians. In July 1943 the Germans returned to destroy the
evidence of mass murder as part of aktion 1005.

A memorial to those who died there was finally erected at Babi Yar in 1974

http://www1.yadvashem.org/odot_pdf/Micr ... 205936.pdf

Not even one word about digging and burning? :)
Jerzy

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 3 weeks ago (Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:31 pm)

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”