Montel Williams - Holocaust - Weber/Cole

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Montel Williams - Holocaust - Weber/Cole

Postby borjastick » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:56 pm)

I have just watched this full length video on youtube again after some years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

I find it very interesting on several levels but mostly how the arguments from the jews on the show have in recent times completely fallen apart. These statements of fact they are so sure of during this show, are nowadays seen as complete laughable nonsense. My comments can be seen on the youtube page.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on the arrogant Dr Thaler, his background, current status and credibility please?

Plus I would be interested in any other comments on this show and how it compares with today's revisionism. What is clear from the show, as it is today, is that the jews talk about what they saw and the certainty of it all with emotion and yet with no scientific proof etc. Cole (who did most of the talking) always used clear logical scientific argument. When he brought up Fred Leuchter as a credible contributor to the science against the holocaust narrative, old Thaler immediately dismisses leuchter as a crackpot who had no authority on the subject. He was claiming that many people of no use in Germany were 'euthanised' in gas chambers in Germany as fact. But I have yet to see any proof of gas chambers in Germany used for this purpose.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

spaceboy

Re: Montel Williams - Holocaust - Weber/Cole

Postby spaceboy » 7 years 4 months ago (Fri Oct 19, 2012 11:53 pm)

Montel was surprisingly quite fair to Cole and Weber, unlike Donahue (which is the one Shermer was on debating Cole and Smith). I highly doubt you would ever see such a thing on tv nowadays.

Although doesn't Weber hold the view that it was likely that Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec were extermination camps and believes the Goebbels diary entries are as the Holocausters purport?

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 20, 2012 2:20 am)

Kingfisher wrote:I think you must mean Michael Shermer, who runs http://www.skeptic.com. Actually he's one of the few believers to actively engage with Revisionists, and he debated Mark Weber at the IHR.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=985537394376971987. Google Weber Shermer for more info.

Not sure where Shermer crept into this.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 7 years 4 months ago (Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:09 am)

borjastick wrote:I have just watched this full length video on youtube again after some years.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jx9G4zmpKv0

I find it very interesting on several levels but mostly how the arguments from the jews on the show have in recent times completely fallen apart. These statements of fact they are so sure of during this show, are nowadays seen as complete laughable nonsense. My comments can be seen on the youtube page.

Can anyone bring me up to speed on the arrogant Dr Thaler, his background, current status and credibility please?

Plus I would be interested in any other comments on this show and how it compares with today's revisionism. What is clear from the show, as it is today, is that the jews talk about what they saw and the certainty of it all with emotion and yet with no scientific proof etc. Cole (who did most of the talking) always used clear logical scientific argument. When he brought up Fred Leuchter as a credible contributor to the science against the holocaust narrative, old Thaler immediately dismisses leuchter as a crackpot who had no authority on the subject. He was claiming that many people of no use in Germany were 'euthanised' in gas chambers in Germany as fact. But I have yet to see any proof of gas chambers in Germany used for this purpose.

borjastick
I did try to leave my comment there but in vain.They blocked me for good:)

Jerzy

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”