Dr. Sturdy-Colls discoveries at Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!

Re: Dr. Sturdy-Colls discoveries at Treblinka

Postby Moderator » 6 years 6 months ago (Tue Apr 16, 2013 11:25 am)

Jim Voss:
How about a more complete response other than "Nothing could be farther from the truth."? The Warden has made his position clear, so should you.
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 25, 2013 2:49 am)

Two days ago on BBC TV (satellite as well) they showed what I think was a new documentary about Treblinka. certainly I had not seen this one before. It centered on the two 'survivors' Willenberg and another man who I have forgotten the name of. As usual Willenberg was overly dramatic and cried at every possible opportunity, though I didn't see too many tears rolling down his cheeks. Maybe he was crying at yet another appearance fee!

Now, I understand that most members here are all too aware of the general theme of the Treblinka story and as such this post doesn't reveal anything new. However I am amazed at the sheer arrogance in today's age of internet and information flow, that they can make all the same old claims so brazenly without offering any supporting evidence. I have shown below some and only some of the messages in the documentary that have massive questions attached to them, but which were pushed at the viewer with total contempt for their intelligence and the truth.

> The claim was made that the SS Officer in charge would oversee a morning transport of 5000 jews 'processed' after breakfast but he would be back at home for lunch after they had all been gassed.
> That hundreds of thousands of dead bodies were exhumed and then burned on massive pyres. Yet no evidence of this was produced let alone the practicalities and proof of supply of the huge amount of timber needed for such burning.
> They showed what they claimed were pictures of the camp at the end of the war when it had already been destroyed (apparently by the jews uprising). The pictures were black and white and somewhat grainy, yet across the rough ground in these pictures there were no bodies or parts thereof and no sign of any buildings blown up, burned ot otherwise damaged.
>They continue to claim ten gas chambers, russian tank engine, 800,000 murdered but offer zero proof.
> They continue to make huge leaps of connectivity, that because someone was sent there they were definitely murdered there and yet have no proof whatsoever.
> Willenberg told the story of finding the clothes of his sister and her child in a pile of clothes on the ground, and that he 'knows' what happened to them, they were killed.

I could go on but I was amazed at the bull these guys spew especially when they went on to live in israel, and fight in the 1948 war of independence, which in my mind should be read as a war of oppression and theft of land.

Did anyone else see this tv programme and what do you think?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:09 am)

The Warden wrote:I'll have to step in and say I think you're the one who's missing the point here, Jim Voss. It's not what she's claiming that's significant, it's the act of making a claim overall. Holocaust claims or new studies are nothing more than another Holocaust Remembrance Day, another museum opening, another diatribe to a classroom, or another warped tv show used to indoctrinate. They're reminders used to fund an industry built on victimization. What they claim is irrelevant at this point. They only need a steady flow of compassion, be it genuine or subconsciously forced through laws and misinformation.

Very important and right on target.
That's what it is :repetition of lies .Over and over again.
After few year people will remember a head line only:"Dr. Sturdy-Colls discoveries at Treblinka"
and nothing else.
And that's the point.
Jerzy

The Warden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby The Warden » 6 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 25, 2013 8:59 am)

It's crucial that every Revisionist ask themselves:

"Why are Exterminationists constantly trying to prove a story to people who already believe it in the first place?"
Why the Holocaust Industry exists:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2A81P6YGw_c

Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 5 months ago (Thu Apr 25, 2013 7:55 pm)

Jim Voss wrote:The Warden

What they claim is irrelevant at this point.

Nothing could be farther from the truth.

Jim Voss.
I think you are wrong.
What they claim IS irrelevant.What is important is endless repetition of lie and that's what Sturdy-Colls does.
Jerzy
Last edited by Jerzy Ulicki-Rek on Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:41 am, edited 2 times in total.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 6 years 5 months ago (Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:16 am)

I must agree with Jerzy. How anyone could believe the claims made by Yankel Wiernik in his cornerstone of the holocaust, 'A Year In Treblinka' is, to me, utterly unfathomable. Many of his claims go beyond the absurdity of a Wile E. Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”