tattoos: bank numbers?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
jeffersonian

tattoos: bank numbers?

Postby jeffersonian » 7 years 6 days ago (Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:13 pm)

I have recently encountered the theory that the famous tattoos that Jews have on their arms correspond to bank account numbers. The tattoos would enable Jews to be reacquainted with their cash once freed from the camps (where they enjoyed camp scrip, albeit without much opportunity to establish derivatives and other instruments).

I would rather not say where I heard the theory, because it would just be a side-show. I would like merely to ask whether this notion has any credibility.

I know that Carolyn Yeager has stressed that tattooing occurred only in certain camps. I don't know whether that disproves or could be consistent with the bank account number theory.

Tattooing children with bank account numbers would be perfectly reasonable, so that they could get to the money if they are separated from parents.

Are all tattoos the same? Perhaps some tattoos are camp numbers, while others are banking numbers.

I don't suppose they are routing numbers. (lol)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: tattoos: bank numbers?

Postby Hannover » 7 years 6 days ago (Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:57 pm)

Well I'll be damned. I always thought those were the number of lies they told after their Kol Nidre prayers.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: tattoos: bank numbers?

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 7 years 5 days ago (Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:11 pm)

jeffersonian wrote:I would like merely to ask whether this notion has any credibility.

No, none whatsoever.

Only at Auschwitz were prisoners tattooed.

the ID number A-7713 was given out on 24 May, the day on which 2,000 Hungarian Jews were assigned the numbers A-5729 through A-7728 [15]. ...

[15] Liste der Judentransporte, Museum of Auschwitz-Birkenau, microfilm no. 727/27.

- Carlo Mattogno
http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/s ... clnk&gl=uk
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”