I just wanted to say...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

I just wanted to say...

Postby Callahan » 7 years 6 months ago (Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:20 pm)

Thanks to all of you guys who have been doing this for so long, paving the way for myself and future generations to have a chance at actually understanding the world we live in and possessing a true account of such an important segment in world history. I've never felt more awake and aware since I've joined this forum. As stressful as it is being so condemned by the mainstream for expressing these views (I've even forced myself to take a break recently from this sort of research because of how overwhelmed I had become), there are few things that give me more pride than knowing I am starting to become a part of something that is, perhaps, the greatest intellectual movement of our time. Revisionism is certainly growing and it's truly a pleasure to help the truth unfold against the biggest lie in recent history.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: I just wanted to say...

Postby Hannover » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:00 am)

Spoken like an adult, Callahan. Revel in being on the side of truth.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:41 am)

I too, would like to say thank you to all the brave souls who have selflessly sacrificed so much to bring light of truth into this dark arena.

Having been born and brought up a Jew, living for 30 years immersed in that culture...I can hardly relate to how difficult it must be for someone totally outside of that system to come into this subject and attempt to speak truth to power under so much intimidation and absurd, disgraceful tactics from the opposition.

For myself, the excursion into the holocaust subject has been fairly pain free psychologically as the insults and insinuations which usually run along the lines of 'anti-semite' and 'Jew-Hater' are simply water off a ducks back as I was a victim of REAL Jew hatred for my entire childhood....so, again, I feel humbled and have the utmost respect for non-Jewish revisionists for dealing with the stick, the tired old canards at every turn.

I can certainly begin to understand the 'fear of the Jews' group think that seems to have over run most Christian forums online, but I've never been able to relate to it. Maybe it's Gods plan that Christian revisionists move away from forums that are deep into apostasy and 'Jewish fables' and towards places where they might become more useful? Who knows.

Anyway....well done all you folks. You are a credit to humanity...and a beacon of truth in a very dark world.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:09 pm)

The past few months, especially the last few weeks, have been most encouraging. I believe the game has changed for the better. The good guys have essentially won.

This morning I posted the following "disclaimer" on my website which may be helpful. Jews are NOT inherently any worse than non-Jews--but they will have to pay a price, and rightly so, for the monstrous hoax which has enriched and empowered them so unfairly.

Disclaimer

The purpose of this website is to discredit and disprove many of the most cherished beliefs of the Jewish community and modern society in general about the so-called “holocaust.” This effort is, however, not driven by any attachment to, or respect for, any religion. Religion is bunk regardless of whether it is Judaism, Chrisitianity, Islam. Mormonism, Scientology or anything else that people want to believe without solid rational evidence. Holocaust-belief is merely another religion. There is NO intrinsic merit to any of it. The Christian belief, for example, that ingesting the body of Jesus during so-called “Holy Communion” followed by the drinking of “his blood” is assanine (even “disgusting” and “obscene” if one dares to think about it) and is typical of the lunacy pervading that entire religion. The Kosher slaughter of animals by Jews which is also practiced by Islam is monstrous and morally indefensible.

If holocaust revisionists should ever succeed generally, that should also end the specially protected (even subsidized) status of religious institutions which allows them to perpetuate their various forms of collective lunacy. Damn them all!

The Germans and/or Nazis were not the monsters that they have been made out to be. It is the Allies who were, and still are, the monsters. Let us pray that we are not too late.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:30 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:The Christian belief, for example, that ingesting the body of Jesus during so-called “Holy Communion” followed by the drinking of “his blood” is assanine (even “disgusting” and “obscene” if one dares to think about it) and is typical of the lunacy pervading that entire religion.

Friedrich, the above line out of your disclaimer doesn't make any sense. I think if you re-read it you will see.

You say the belief.....that.....[action] is assinine (Sic?) and typical of lunacy.

The belief that the [action]......does what?

a) Your sentence doesn't make sense and
b) If I attempt to make sense of it it's clear that you are lumping all Christians into the sect of Catholicism, which is unfair.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:50 pm)

As an atheist, I have to say that I think Fritz is making a mistake in lumping Revisionism together with an attack on religion. I suppose there is a connection in that both involve scepticism, but many Revisionists are Christians: Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox. Some are Jews, though I'm not aware of any observant ones. Quite a lot are Muslims.

Let's concentrate on what we agree on and not muddy the waters with irrelevancies.

I don't see why Jews, as individuals, should "pay a price". Those who promote the Industry certainly should, but we are a long way from that happening; they have near total control of mainstream media.

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:19 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:As an atheist, I have to say that I think Fritz is making a mistake in lumping Revisionism together with an attack on religion. I suppose there is a connection in that both involve scepticism, but many Revisionists are Christians: Catholic, Protestant and Orthodox. Some are Jews, though I'm not aware of any observant ones. Quite a lot are Muslims.

Let's concentrate on what we agree on and not muddy the waters with irrelevancies.

I don't see why Jews, as individuals, should "pay a price". Those who promote the Industry certainly should, but we are a long way from that happening; they have near total control of mainstream media.

I agree with most of what you say friend, but I don't think this issue about religion is irrelevant to the topic of the holocaust storyline and I think it would be useful to discuss it.

As a Christian, I believe the holocaust hoax has achieved 2 major things and they are co-dependent. The first is that it has built a platform for the Zionist State of Israel and the talmudic/masonic elite to achieve global domination and fulfill their fake Messianic prophecies. The second is the taming and recruiting of the apostate Christian church (mainly American evangelical right) as a Golem serving to realise this agenda.whist at the same time taking those people away from true Christianity into sects that practice a false version of the faith which just so happens to include the same false Messianic prophecies as the Talmudists who recruited them.

This thing is all about religion. All geopolitical moves are centred around the State of Israel, and that false state which is attempting to replace the REAL Israel of God has come about because of the holocaust fable.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 pm)

If anyone continues to believe in any religion, they might just as well believe in the holocaust hoax. There is far more evidence for gassings than there is that Jesus rose from dead or performed any miracles at all, ever.. It is all bunk! Get used to it.

No doubt, many "revisionists" are religious--but from my thirty years of experience those people do far more harm to the revisionist struggle than good. The best revisonists have generally been atheists or agnostics like Faurisson and Butz.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Postby Moderator » 7 years 5 months ago (Mon Nov 26, 2012 3:49 pm)

We're hopelessly off topic. Someone is thanking Revisionists, but we just can't leave well enough alone. Thread locked.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”