Christmas 1945 in Dachau from the diary of a German POW

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Christmas 1945 in Dachau from the diary of a German POW

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 11 months ago (Tue Dec 11, 2012 6:39 pm)

The following quote appears in "Two Times Dachau" by Ingrid Weckert at http://nazigassings.com/TwoTimesDachauWECKERT.html . It is from the diary of Gert Naumann, a German Luftwaffe captain who was imprisoned by the Americans in May of 1945. The American "liberators" taught the Germans all about the Christmas spirit--no Santa Claus for those "evil" Nazis.
Two more days until Christmas. We must line up outside in front of the barrack on this side of the fence. The sky hangs with deep dark gray clouds above the camp. The prisoners of the other barracks of the special camp are also called outside. We stand in three long rows behind each other, with short distances between the barrack groups. For a while, nothing happens. The two guards outside on the camp street throw snowballs at each other. It is a peaceful picture. We wait behind the fence feeling chilly. Several of us who are getting too cold 'sneak' backwards, back into the barracks; the guards notice nothing.

A jeep comes up the big camp alley--with a trailer behind! Bags with mail are recognizable! And parcels! We stretch our necks and push forward. The jeep comes toward us and stops just beyond the fence. Three American soldiers jump off, run to the back, turn over the trailer: the mail lies in a big pile in the snow. An American goes to the front, gets a can of gasoline out of the jeep and pours it over the pile of our mail. The other American puts his lighter to the pile, snap! The yellow flame blazes, blazes, blazes -- we stand in shock. The burning pile gets smaller. The wind blows away a few partially burned pieces of paper. All turns to ashes. 'Everybody back into the barrack!'

No doubt, America's prisoners today, all "terrorists," in Guantanomo and elsewhere are doing no better than the German POW's were in 1945. Shame on America!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Christmas 1945 in Dachau from the diary of a German POW

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2012 12:56 pm)

I would think not getting their Chrimbo cards would be the least of the German POW's worries?

"American investigators at the U. S. Court in Dachau, Germany, used the following methods to obtain confessions: Beatings and brutal kickings. Knocking out teeth and breaking jaws. Mock trials. Solitary confinement. Posturing as priests. Very limited rations. Spiritual deprivation. Promises of acquittal."

- E. L. Van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.

"The American investigators who committed the atrocities in the name of American Justice and under the American flag are going scot-free. At this point there are two objectives which should be aimed for:

1. Those prisoners whose death sentences have not been commuted and who have not yet been hanged should be saved, pending full judicial review.

2. American investigators who abused the powers of victory and prostituted justice to vengeance, should be exposed in a public process, preferably in the U. S., and prosecuted.

Unless these crimes committed by Americans are exposed by us at home, the prestige of America and American justice will suffer permanent and irreparable damage. We can partially atone for our own misconduct if we first search it out and publicly condemn and disavow it. If we wait for our enemies to blazon our guilt abroad, we can only bow our heads in shamed admission."

- E. L. Van Roden, "American Atrocities in Germany", The Progressive. February 1949, p. 21f.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:09 pm)

Armor105,

You obviously haven't been imprisoned. A card from a loved one, or even from somebody you merely care about means a lot...
All the worries are almost forgotten in that moment.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:28 pm)

Haldan wrote:Armor105,

You obviously haven't been imprisoned. A card from a loved one, or even from somebody you merely care about means a lot...

-haldan

You may be right, but if I could choose between missing a coupla Chrimbo cards or having my bollocks stamped on beyond repair...I know which one I'd choose.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:41 pm)

Armor105 said:

"...if I could choose between missing a coupla Chrimbo cards or having my bollocks stamped on beyond repair...I know which one I'd choose"

Sure, Armor; if we were there we could have told the Germans: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than having your testicles crushed!"

And if we were there when the Germans were having their testicles crushed, we could have said: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than being roasted alive!"

And if we were in Dresden at the time, we could have told the German children: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than.....!"

You see, Armor, you completely missed the point. The point being that what the American soldiers did with the Germans' mail was an act of willful cruelty and sadism; like pulling the wings off a fly, or roasting ants with a magnifying glass, just to laugh at their pain. :(

Thank you for the post, Fritz Berg!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 11 months ago (Wed Dec 12, 2012 3:47 pm)

Armor105 wrote:
Haldan wrote:Armor105,

-haldan

You may be right, but if I could choose between missing a coupla Chrimbo cards or having my bollocks stamped on beyond repair...I know which one I'd choose.

Yeah, me too. But many Germans did not have this liberty.. :(

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:50 am)

Steve F wrote:Armor105 said:

"...if I could choose between missing a coupla Chrimbo cards or having my bollocks stamped on beyond repair...I know which one I'd choose"

Sure, Armor; if we were there we could have told the Germans: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than having your testicles crushed!"

And if we were there when the Germans were having their testicles crushed, we could have said: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than being roasted alive!"

And if we were in Dresden at the time, we could have told the German children: "Ahh, stop your sniveling.....it's better than.....!"

You see, Armor, you completely missed the point. The point being that what the American soldiers did with the Germans' mail was an act of willful cruelty and sadism; like pulling the wings off a fly, or roasting ants with a magnifying glass, just to laugh at their pain. :(

Thank you for the post, Fritz Berg!

No, I got the point Steve.

I was just adding a bit more to the thread that's all. No need to jump on my back and knuckle my scalp dude.

[sheesh]

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:52 am)

Haldan wrote:Yeah, me too. But many Germans did not have this liberty.. :(

-haldan

Your right, they didn't. Just forget I said anything about it ok?

Yup....Christimas cards. Carry on.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 12:50 pm)

Armor105 said:

"No need to jump on my back and knuckle my scalp dude.

[sheesh]"

I'm sorry if logic offends you, Armor, and my name is not "dude".

I thought your comment was nonsensical, and I simply wanted to show it by analogy.

"I was just adding a bit more to the thread that's all"

Yeah.....me too. :)
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:29 pm)

I'm sorry if logic offends you, Armor, and my name is not "dude".

I thought your comment was nonsensical, and I simply wanted to show it by analogy.

"I was just adding a bit more to the thread that's all"

Yeah.....me too.

This reminds me of your unwarranted attack on Michael Hoffman here.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 3:09 pm)

Armor105 said:

"This reminds me of your unwarranted attack on Michael Hoffman"

You're off topic. If you would like to discuss fanatical hypocrites, we'll have to do it in private messages.

I still say your original comment was nonsense, and I showed it to be nonsense by analogy, and you got offended and accused me of "jumping on your back", and "knuckling your scalp", but I did nothing of the kind; I simply disagreed with you.

You sure are easily offended. :D

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 4:22 pm)

Armor105:

Don't take it personal. You're a bit like me when I first discovered CODOH Revisionist Forum, actually... :D

Regards,
-haldan
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Cloud » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:20 pm)

I showed it to be nonsense by analogy

Burning someone's mail is in the same category of evil as pulling off the wings of a fly or burning an ant to death..?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 6:54 pm)

Cloud said:

"Burning someone's mail is in the same category of evil as pulling off the wings of a fly or burning an ant to death..?"

Of course it is, Cloud. It's deriving pleasure from the suffering of other sentient beings.
I think it's strange that you are not able to see that.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 11 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:04 pm)

For German POWs that mail was NOT just silly Christmas cards with pictures of Santy or a tree. It was word from their families:--were they still alive or sick or starving, did some of the ones who were missed from the war come back somehow, were they raped or robbed or murdered by GIs or Russians or others, what happened to their homes if they still had any at all, and did they get any mail that the POWs had sent to them earlier?

Let's remember that Dachau was where the "liberating" Americans had murdered more than 500 unarmed German soldiers on the so-called "day of liberation." Ironically, it was also the very site for the so-called "Malmedy Massacre Trial" of accused Germans who were tried for the murder of only 76 American soldiers during the Battle of the BUlge. Americans had been murdering many German unarmed POWs rather often since the beginning of the Africa campaign. Generals George Patton and Omar Bradley had openly encouraged such murders. Those crimes were, and still are, almost totally ignored by American "scholars" and press.

When the American victors were in charge in Bavaria, they behaved like PIGS also. They had already behaved like pigs in Italy and France--but now, in defeated Germany they had all the self-righteous excuses needed to really push people around and get whatever they wanted. One anecdote I remember is from a German-American gal I knew who as a child had been brought to Germany shortly after the war. She was American and had no shortage of food or anything while she was with her parents in Germany. She told me, however, that in the small town where they lived because of the family connections, whenever any Americans came to the town--all of the mothers of children would bring their children inside to keep them far away from the Americans. "Why was that?" --I asked her. The Americans seemed so nice to the kids and would sometimes give them things like chocolate which the kids loved--but it was nothing more than a ruse. The GIs would then follow the kids, especially the most attractive ones, and let the kids lead them to their mommies who were almost certainly alone without their husbands. Yes, folks--the Americans were, and still are a nation of PIGS.

The Americans started to behave better ONLY after it finally dawned on them in 1948 that they would probably need the Germans to fight Stalin and communism--once again. Shame on America!

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at: http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”