Christmas 1945 in Dachau from the diary of a German POW

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Christmas 1945 in Dachau from the diary of a German POW

Postby Hannover » 6 years 10 months ago (Thu Dec 13, 2012 8:36 pm)

Well said, Fritz. Bravo!

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 6:57 am)

Steve F wrote:Armor105 said:

"This reminds me of your unwarranted attack on Michael Hoffman"

You're off topic. If you would like to discuss fanatical hypocrites, we'll have to do it in private messages.

I still say your original comment was nonsense, and I showed it to be nonsense by analogy, and you got offended and accused me of "jumping on your back", and "knuckling your scalp", but I did nothing of the kind; I simply disagreed with you.

You sure are easily offended. :D

Not offended, just notice you over doing it with people who are Christians and putting words in their mouth.

Suddenly I'm someone who would tell German POWS to "stop your sniveling" and Hoffman is someone who wants to imprison non-Christians via thought crime laws. Utter nonsense and shameless misrepresentation. I simply added to the OP that the Germans had even worse to deal with, produced a little documentation....what a crime!

I'm thinking you are the one who takes offence easy.

1Pe 2:7-8 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, (8) And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed.
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 9:00 am)

Armor105 said:

"I'm thinking you are the one who takes offence easy.

1Pe 2:7-8 Unto you therefore which believe he is precious: but unto them which be disobedient, the stone which the builders disallowed, the same is made the head of the corner, (8) And a stone of stumbling, and a rock of offence, even to them which stumble at the word, being disobedient: whereunto also they were appointed"

Oh, are you Jesus Christ, Armor?
So, when I disagree with you, I'm disagreeing with God.....right?
Are you going to quote some Hell fire verses at me now?

Please forgive me Lord Armor!

My comment had NOTHING to do with Jesus Christ; you just have a persecution complex.
Is it your habit to scream "Anti-Christ" when someone disagrees with you?
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 11:55 am)

Steve F wrote:Oh, are you Jesus Christ, Armor?

So, when I disagree with you, I'm disagreeing with God.....right?

Are you going to quote some Hell fire verses at me now?

Please forgive me Lord Armor!

My comment had NOTHING to do with Jesus Christ; you just have a persecution complex.

Is it your habit to scream "Anti-Christ" when someone disagrees with you?

It would be more honest not to misrepresent people. I'll leave it there.

Religion forced on you from an early age Steve? By any chance?
Rom 13:12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:28 pm)

Armor105 said:

"Religion forced on you from an early age Steve? By any chance?"

No, Armor.....religion forced on me this very minute by a fanatic!

Moderator, would you please get this religious FANATIC off my back.

I didn't say ANYTHING about religion, I simply disagreed with the flipant manner in which he/she dismissed the Germans' suffering with the comment: ".....missing a coupla Chrimbo cards...."

Just because we can name something that would be worse than not hearing from your wife and children and parents, and wondering if they've been shipped off to a Soviet Gulag, doesn't mean that they didn't suffer; as a matter of fact, to some of them, it was probably worse than having their testicles crushed.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 12:35 pm)

I didn't dismiss any ones suffering.

Shameless misrepresentation.

Postby Moderator » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:07 pm)

Steve, Armor: Relax and get back on topic. Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 1:24 pm)

Armor105 said:

"I didn't dismiss any ones suffering.

Shameless misrepresentation"

Really?

"You may be right, but if I could choose between MISSING A COUPLA CHRIMBO CARDS or having my bollocks stamped on beyond repair...I know which one I'd choose"

I say that's a FLIPPANT dismissal of the Germans' mental anguish and torture; as a matter of fact, I'm sure some of them would gladly have their testicles crushed, if they could know that their families were safe; they would even give their lives for that knowledge.

If you are incapable of understanding that, that's not my fault.

So much for "Shameless misrepresentation".

Armor105
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Armor105 » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:32 pm)

On the subject of German POWS having to watch as allied guards burned their Christmas letters, I'm sure it was an extremely distressing event...one of many painful physical and mental tortures which I would pray I never have to go through.

Sorry if I offended anyone with my flippancy. Sorry Steve.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 10 months ago (Fri Dec 14, 2012 3:45 pm)

Armor105 said:

"Sorry if I offended anyone with my flippancy. Sorry Steve"

No offence taken! :D :cheers: :D

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 2 months ago (Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:....
Let's remember that Dachau was where the "liberating" Americans had murdered more than 500 unarmed German soldiers on the so-called "day of liberation." Ironically, it was also the very site for the so-called "Malmedy Massacre Trial" of accused Germans who were tried for the murder of only 76 American soldiers during the Battle of the BUlge. Americans had been murdering many German unarmed POWs rather often since the beginning of the Africa campaign. Generals George Patton and Omar Bradley had openly encouraged such murders. Those crimes were, and still are, almost totally ignored by American "scholars" and press.

When the American victors were in charge in Bavaria, they behaved like PIGS also. They had already behaved like pigs in Italy and France--but now, in defeated Germany they had all the self-righteous excuses needed to really push people around and get whatever they wanted. ...

Patton did so in his most famous speech:
George S. Patton's speech to the Third Army

I noted what the response would have been, if any of the German generals would have made such statements.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”