Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimney

Postby Hannover » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:43 pm)

More on the ridiculous lies about & from the 'seven dwarfs' here, give me a break.
Auschwitz & The Seven Dwarfs

excerpt:
Hannover wrote:OK, I'll play along.
- The laughable 'seven dwarfs' troupe is too much, you know ... 'Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs'.

- The claim is that they were put into an alleged 'gas chamber', experienced the 'gas', and then were let out. In order to do that the door would have been opened during the alleged procedure, allowing 'gas' to exit the alleged chamber thereby gassing anyone nearby. Absurd.

- There is no credible evidence that Mengele engaged in such cruel experiments, in spite of the reputation he has earned through repeated doses of wild lies & propaganda.

- It's stated that they were 'the only family to emerge intact from the SS killing complex.'
There is zero evidence to suppport this assertion. Vast numbers retreated with the SS (they were given a choice to stay and wait for the Soviets or leave with the SS ..... most chose to leave with the SS ... oops), and thousands who did stay (odd that Jews were allowed to live, given what the propaganda states) were 'liberated' by the Soviets. Vast numbers were sent to other locations and vast numbers were released. Yes, released.

- The religious, superstitious nature of the 'holocaust' as alleged for these liars is confirmed by: "If I ever questioned why I was born a dwarf, my answer must be that my handicap was God's way of keeping me alive." What a load of nonsense.

- Mengele was quite the poet, what with: "Over the hills and seven mountains, there my seven dwarfs do dwell."??? The imaginations of these liars is hilarious.

- So where's the film that was 'sent to Hitler'? How do they know a film was sent to Hitler?

- Then it's said it wasn't just the seven dwarfs that stimulated Mengele's imaginination for 'experiments and were saved, but 'all nine' of them were saved from the alleged gas chambers. I guess they have to explain why they were not murdered somehow if they are to accept the standard lies about 'extermination' & 'genocide'.

- The 'gas chamber' is alleged to have had a 'heavy metal door'.
The morgues and crematoriums (for typhus victims) that are absurdly alleged to have functioned as 'gas chambers' did not have 'heavy metal doors'. On the contrary, see: http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/doors.html

- It's stated: "With the money they had earned they moved to a large flat and bought two cinemas and a café."
With the profit they made from their absurd lies is more like it.

What we have here is yet more 'survivors' making up an absurd story to explain the fact that they were not murdered. With so many 'survivors', they're everywhere, the standard storyline is shown as false.

There were no gas chambers, there is no evidence of any 'gassings', and there was no attempted 'extermination' of Jews.

Hannover
Revisionists are just the messengers, the laughable impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

The more these liars talk, the worse it becomes for their lies.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 2:36 pm)

Sim Kessel, French Jew, boxer, and resistance fighter, who was standing naked in the queue for the gas chamber but was let off being gassed by an SS man who was also a boxer, because of boxer's camaraderie, or something. (p.117)

Auschwitz with its dependent camps was like a teeming city with a floating, constantly changing population. One of the men painfully arose and led us into the courtyard to point out a far-off sight we hadn't noticed—the smokestacks of the crematoriums with their plume of flame and smoke. And the pungent odor that we smelled occasionally when the wind shifted, which we hadn't Identified but were henceforth to smell daily—that was the smell of burning human flesh.

[...]

Birkenau ovens were inadequate though their chimneys spat flames night and day, said our informant, adding that he himself had seen funeral pyres — enormous ditches belching fire. There were always more corpses than the crematoriums could handle."

Sim Kessel, Hanged at Auschwitz, New York: Cooper Square Press, 2001 (French original 1970), p.63.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:10 pm)

Berlin-born Jew John D. Langwell nee Hans Dieter Langweil

Birkenau was a busy place, with new prisoners arriving every day and the fires in the crematory smoke stacks going full blast.

John D. Langwell, Tears of the Past: Poems and Translations from My Ghetto Theresienstadt Collection, Self-published, 2002, p.114.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:52 pm)

A second SS confession to flaming chimneys.

Former SS-Unterscharführer Oswald Kaduk, sentenced to life imprisonment at the Frankfurt-Auschwitz trial in 1965.

Admittedly quoted through a third-hand source....

Volker Ullrich cites a particularly vivid example of this form of not wanting to know. He quotes the testimony of SS-Unterscharführer Oswald Kaduk, one of the principal defendants at the Auschwitz trials in Frankfurt in the mid-1960s: "A flame rose five meters up into the sky when the ovens were going and could be seen from the [Auschwitz] railway station. The entire station was filled with civilians. Nobody said a thing about it. Passenger trains with vacationers were also there. Passenger trains often stopped at Auschwitz, and the entire station was shrouded in a fog. Wehrmacht officers would look out of the windows of the train and ask why the fog smelled as it did, so sweet? But no one had the courage to ask: What's going on here? There is no sugar factory here. What's the purpose of those smokestacks over there?"

Thomas A. Kohut, A German Generation: An Experiential History of the Twentieth Century, Yale University Press, 2012, p.166.

Kohut's cited source is Volker Ullrich's article "Wir haben nichts gewußt.' Ein deutsches Trauma," in Zeitschrift für Sozialgeschichte des 20. Und 21. Jahrhunderts, 4, 1991, p.31.
http://aggb-katalog.de/vufind/Record/dok11215
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:39 pm)

The kapo in Birkenau-Auschwitz was candid when, to my question, "Whatever became of the rest of our transport, those who were sent to the 'other' side of the railway ramp?" he answered: "See those flames? Within a week you too will fly up through the smoke stack." Then he stole my boots, the last apparel left from my previous life.

[...]

Otto Tom Luke now lives in retirement in Switzerland. He lived in Sydney in the 1950s before studying at Yale and subsequently working for the United Nations. This article was published in the Czech newspaper Lidove Noviny on 5th May 1995.

"Otto" by Otto Tom Luke, Quadrant (magazine, Australia), September 1995, vol. XXXIX, no.9., p.37.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:17 pm)

A few more David Olère paintings scanned (hence the shape of them) from The Eyes of a Witness: A Painter in theSonderkommando at Auschwitz:

None of the above paintings are dated in the book, but were very likely done several decades after the war. They're clearly symbolic and are not supposed to be accurate representations of Birkenau. Unlike his sketches dated 1945-1947, which were cited as evidence of homicidal gassings by Pressac and Van Pelt.

This is another dated 1945:

- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:25 pm)

French communist Charlotte Delbo, entered Auschwitz singing La Marseillaise!

The following is from the English translation of her trilogy on Auschwitz. The quoted extracts comes from pt. II Useless Knowledge , which was published in 1970 as La connaissance inutile .

We worked in a laboratory a few kilometers from the big camp. One day, German scientists had decided to study the koksaghyz, a plant they had seen in the Ukraine and which they decided to introduce into Poland. A central Asian dandelion, its root yields a latex from which the Russians, who grew it for industrial usage, derived a rubber comparable to Para rubber. This interested the Germans. They wanted to try growing it in the conquered territories, and they had brought back sacks of seeds from Russia. This project required chemists, biologists, botanists, agronomists, translators, draftsmen, laboratory assistants, all assembled at Auschwitz's research center. Thus, they had taken from Birkenau, a death camp, the women who belonged to these professions. For these women—less than one hundred—it meant salvation.

We were glad to be there because it meant we could wash, have clean clothes, work in a sheltered situation. The cultivation of koksaflhyz would yield no result before 1948. We were at some remove from the camp, and did not smell the odor of the crematoria. We did see smoke rising from the smokestacks. So strong was the fire at times that immensely high flames issued from those stacks, reaching toward the sky In the evening, they cast on the horizon the red glow of blast furnaces. We were well aware that these were not blast furnaces, but crematoria ovens; they were burning people. It was hard to be comfortable and not to think day and night of all the people being burned day and night—thousands of them.

Charlotte Delbo, Auschwitz and After , Yale University Press, 1995, pp.158-159.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:22 pm)

The screaming was so loud so the orchestra was playing so that people will not know. Or you saw the tall chimneys, not smoke but flames, human flesh.

- Polish Jew Sherman Ray, Auschwitz-Birkenau survivor, from 4:50 on the video

Ray believes the Nazis made RJF soap in the Auschwitz crematoria:

“Auschwitz was nothing but killing. When people went in, the music was playing because people was screaming. You know, in the barracks the walls was thin and you could hear the screaming. So the music was playing so you couldn’t hear the voices. You saw in the chimneys not smoke, but flame—like they were shooting fire. And a lot of times they was making—from the flesh of humans—soap. The called it reden Juden fat: RJF. From human flesh. When you went to take a shower they gave you something that looked like a rock. But it was made from humans. They’d shave off the hair to make mattresses.”

- Sherman Ray

"Mr. Ray Fits a Suit" by Michael Berglund, This Land Press (Tulsa, OK), January 16, 2012
http://thislandpress.com/01/16/2012/mr- ... l7DW3.dpuf
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:44 pm)

Not testimony this time but a few pics of the Harriet Fiegenbaum's 1990-inaugurated "Memorial to All Victims of the Holocaust" on the Appelate Division of the Supreme Court of the State of New York, 27 Madison Avenue.

HARRIET FEIGENBAUM never visited Auschwitz: she tried to feel the horror from old photographs. Tomorrow, the sculptor's vision will be unveiled in front of the courthouse of the appellate division of the State Supreme Court in New York City.

Her memorial to the Holocaust, a double column of Carrara marble 38 feet high, represents a chimney, ''the crematorium smokestack,'' she explained. Flames are carved into it, along with the image of the main camp at Auschwitz.

The monument was crafted in Querceta, Italy, where some of Ms. Feigenbaum's assistants had relatives who died in the camp. The sculpture cost about $200,000, and the money for it was raised by New York City law firms. GOV. MARIO M. CUOMO will speak at the dedication tomorrow.

The New York Times, May 21, 1990
http://www.nytimes.com/1990/05/21/style/chronicle-338090.html

- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:32 pm)

Polish Jew and survivor of eight camps Halina Nelken used to work in the Auschwitz office compiling the numbers gassed and falsifying the cause of death of murdered inmates in the camps records.

Two rows of file cabinets stood in the middle of the room, their deep drawers full of folders and index cards for all inmates in Auschwitz-Birkenau and the subcamps: Buna, Monowitz, and the others. Each one of us worked on different letters of the alphabet. According to daily reports we received from the Sclzreibstube , the camp clerk's office, we kept track of transfers from block to block, work assignments, and the deaths of inmates. Jewish transports from all over Europe went to the gas chambers with only general remarks from the administration of the crematorium: Verwaltung des Krematoriums gibt bekannt—on such and such a day, so many thousand from such and such a country were gassed in Birkenau. Just that—GASSED.

In case of the death of a registered inmate, regardless of the cause—beating, "selection," starvation, exhaustion—we wrote "heart attack" or "pneumonia" on the index card, removed it from the files, and placed it into the Totenkartei , the death register.

On my first day, I was told to straighten up these Totenkartei in the next room. Index cards tied with string were stacked up to the ceiling, but a pile of them from the last few months had fallen out and was lying in a disorderly heap. I began to arrange them on the shell when some writing in red pencil on one of the packages caught my eye: transport from Płaszów-Kraków vergast in May, along with the Hungarian transport. Gassed!

Shaking, I went through these index cards. He was there: Edmund Emanuel Nelken. My father.

I handled the daily reports from the Verwaltung des Krematoriums . There was always a long list of the names and tattoo numbers of gassed inmates. I remembered the flames blazing from the chimneys in Birkenau when I saw in what a frighteningly meticulous bookkeeping system the thousands of Auschwitz inmates were recorded, those of us still living or already on the Totenkartei . I did not believe that the Germans would allow even one witness to such documentation remain alive.

Halina Nelken, Alicia Nitecki (trans.), And Yet, I Am Here, Amherst: University of Mass. Press, 1999 (originally published in Polish as Pamiętnik z getta w Krakowiein , 1986), p.229.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:23 pm)

Bialystok Jew Michel Mielnicki noticed something other Auschwitz-flaming-chimneys-witnesses missed.

What I remember most is not the crowding, but the chimneys at Birkenau. The five towering cremation-oven chimneys. Their oily smoke. You could always tell when they were burning a transport of Jews from cities in the West. Flames shot high from the top of the chimneys, and the billowing smoke hung longer over our heads, because they had more body fat than the half-starved Jews from the Polish ghettos. My people only produced a flat yellow smoke. Not even sparks. I've never been able to get these images out of my mind.

Michel Mielnicki, John A. Munro, Bialystok to Birkenau: the Holocaust journey of Michel Mielnicki , Vancover: Ronsdale Press, 2000, pp.143-144.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:23 am)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oLAPq5Ydg5U
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-27-46.asp

Seweryna Szmaglewska (Severina Shmaglevskaya) Polish Jewish inmate of Auschwitz-Birkenau between 7 October 1942 to January 1945, testified at the IMT (27 February 1946) at the behest of the Soviets.

Thomas Kues wrote of her:

What then is the importance of Mrs. Szmaglewska and her testimony? To all appearances it is a rather drawn-out and insubstantial description of inmate life in the women’s camp at Birkenau, with no real information whatsoever on the alleged mass killings by gas at the camp. Rather, her importance lies in the fact that she and the French Jewess and communist Vaillant-Couturier were the only former Auschwitz inmates to testify before the International Military Tribunal in Nuremberg. The Soviet Union and its newly occupied satellite states choose Szmaglewska and only Szmaglewska, when they could have sent Miklos Nyiszli, Szlama Dragon or Henryk Tauber (Pressac’s star witness) to testify before the court about their observations of the alleged homicidal gas chambers at Auschwitz. And where were the key witnesses from the other camps, such as Rudolf Reder and Jankiel Wiernik? Is it possible that the powers behind the IMT preferred having emotionally distressed women ranting before the court room about moldy turnips and burning babies, to committing more or less detailed descriptions of gas chambers and mass gassings to the protocol? Of course, only an accursed heretic would harbor such thoughts…

http://codoh.com/sites/default/files/do ... sr_157.pdf

From her 1947 book:

“In the barracks and among the barracks, under the sky and above the earth, in the moveable air, heavy and motionless as a solid body it [the smoke] fills the mouth, the throat, the lungs, it soaks into the clothes, it penetrates the food. From the two nearest crematories, two pillars crawl out in dark billows, hitting straight into the sky and then falling down in spirals.

Sometimes in the dark the lava bursts into active flames, the fire belches powerfully from the throat of the chimney, tearing through the blackness to the deep blue sky and disappearing after a while. Some times—especially in the evenings—the crematories vomit flames for long hours, often until morning.”

Seweryna Szmaglewska, Smoke over Birkenau (Henry Holt and Company, New York 1947), as quoted by Thomas Kues.
http://codoh.com/sites/default/files/do ... sr_157.pdf
- Prof. Noah Charney

Postby Moderator » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:55 am)

I have inserted this note in the OP to assist the new readers who may not understand the point being made.
[Moderator note for clarity:
For the new readers, the crematorium chimneys under question here could not have given off flames unless there was a fire underway indicating a serious malfunction that would have been destructive to the crematorium at Auschwitz-Birkenau. For more see:
http://codoh.com/library/document/1662. Thanks. M1]
Thanks, M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:57 am)

Hungarian-born Jew Piri Piroska Bodnar nee Mendelovitz

Auschwitz-Birkenau.

The screech of brakes replaced the clank of wheels on the track as the train slowed to a stop. I heard the familiar knock of the door bolt releasing and prayed we would get some fresh water or a crust of bread. I knew I couldn't make it through another sweltering day in that cattle car. I was weak from four days without food, water, or sleep.

When the door slid open I expected to see Nazi uniforms, but instead strange-looking creatures in striped shirts, black pants, and caps greeted us.

“Out, out, out—faster, faster, faster,” they yelled as they swung truncheons left and right like robots; their movements were mechanical, drained of all emotion, and their faces expressionless. Later I learned that most of these men were Jewish prisoners themselves. They pulled us down from the cars and shoved us into the crowd.

The nightmare continued as we stumbled in the direction we were pushed. Choking, thick smoke covered the sky like a gray blanket. I tried to catch my breath, but my nostrils filled with a strange odor that I could not identify and I trembled with fear when I saw flames leaping from the tall chimneys that dominated the landscape. One of the prisoners in a striped uniform must have seen me look toward the chimneys, and said with blunt indifference, “Those are the ovens where people are cremated.” But before I could question him, he was gone, and the crowd carried us toward the entrance of an immense compound surrounded by barbed wire. I couldn't believe all that I heard and saw. How could it be‘? What were the Nazis protecting with these fences‘? (pp.112-113)

Return to Auschwitz.

We made it through another dark journey. The train stopped and prisoners in blue-striped shirts opened the doors just as they did on our first arrival at Auschwitz. We looked just like them now as we crawled out of the car—human skeletons. It was difficult to know if was day or night because the sun could not penetrate the smoke that filled the sky. Once again, I saw the tall flames shooting from the crematoria and once again I thought of Mother. (p.123)

Piri Piroska Bodnar, Out of the Shadows: The Legacy of Two Holocaust Survivors, Self-published in Bloomington, IN, ISBN 14208-5803-3 (sc), 2005,
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 5 years 7 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:21 am)

Lodz Jew Henry Melnick

Birkenau was a horrible place. There were four chimneys in view. At first I did not know how the chimneys were used. Existing prisoners explained that the chimneys were part of the crematoriums for the gas chambers. I saw smoke coming out during the day and flames during the night. It never stopped. The constant smell of burning flesh in the air was indescribable, beyond horrible.

Henry Melnick, Limore Zisckind, By My Mother's Hand: As Told By Survivor Henry Melnick , Self-Published, ISBN 0557522536, 2011, p.104.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”