Holocaust denial and sexual abuse of children

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocaust denial and sexual abuse of children

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:38 pm)

http://www.jewishstudies.ucsb.edu/facul ... iles6.html

"Both incest and the Holocaust have been subject to furious denial by perpetrators and other individuals and by highly organised groups such as the False Memory Syndrome Foundation and the Committee for Historical Review. Incest and the Holocaust are vulnerable to this kind of concerted denial because of their unfathomability, the unjustifiability, and the threat they pose to the politics of patriarchy and anti-Semitism respectively. Over and over, survivors of the Holocaust attest that they were warned of what was happening in Poland but could not believe it at the time, could not believe it later as it was happening to them, and still to this day cannot believe what they, at the same time, know to have occurred. For Holocaust deniers this is a felicitous twist, for their arguments denying the Holocaust and therefore the legitimacy of Israel as a Jewish state capitalize on the discrepancies of faded memory. In the case of incest, although post-traumatic stress disorder, amnesia, and dissociation represent some of the mind's strategies for comprehending the incomprehensible, incest deniers have taken advantage of inconsistencies to discredit survivor testimony.

Walker, Janet. Trauma Cinema: Documenting Incest And The Holocaust. University of California. 2005. p.xxi.
http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=aJqc ... 22&f=false

If we recognize and remember the Holocaust we can keep the deniers at bay, and perhaps we can also keep at bay any potentially holocaustal situations.

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=aJqc ... 22&f=false

The crux of this Jewish woman's argument* seems to be: Tangible evidence for sexual abuse is usually scant, often it's just the say-so of the victim once they reach adulthood, and tangible evidence for the Big H is scant, it's mostly survivor testimony. Therefore the Holocaust and sexual abuse of children are analogous. Evil people abuse their own children, and mostly deny the abuse ever occurred. Holocaust deniers deny the Holocaust (which like child abuse, mostly relies on testimony to establish it occurred) and therefore holocaust deniers are analogous to people who abuse their own children.

* I say argument, but it's not an argument, it's a tactical plan
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Holocaust denial and sexual abuse of children

Postby diaz52 » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:02 pm)

This is further proof of the centrality of the holocaust in the establishment's worldview. This is especially true among jews, most of whom have long since abandoned their boring dusty old nonsensical religion, and so gladly use the holohoax as their central event in human history; their sun at the center of the solar system; the guiding star which they look to, to give order to the events of their lives. So its not surprising that this Jewish intellectual would return to the holocaust to help make sense of some phenonmenon shes struggling with within her own particular area of expertise, in this case the denial of sexual abuse of children. Interesting example of this.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 10, 2013 5:54 pm)

Well, Well, well, aren't incest or sexual abuse allegations false or fraudulent in many cases?

And how about UFO-abductions? Are the people that disbelieve that UFO-Deniers?

ganglere

Postby ganglere » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:26 am)

Good morning ladies and gentlemen!

Bravo, they have actually done it again, and this time with a more clever approach than accusing us of being "round earth-deniers".

If we could somehow also link this to cannibalism and devil-worshiping, we would have a perfect concept!!

Why am I not the least surprised?

All the Best!

Humbly yours,

Ganglere

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:49 am)

Hektor wrote:Well, Well, well, aren't incest or sexual abuse allegations false or fraudulent in many cases?

Exactly. She presupposes guilt for the alleged perpetrators in both instances in order to make her case. And notice how she sneaks in jab against males in general with this idea of "politics of patriarchy". Smear propoganda at its finest!

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 7:10 am)

Interesting to see her using False Memory Syndrome to attack us. The research on this topic is strongly supportive of our case that memory is unreliable, as I have posted several times on this forum, but this is the first time I've seen it turned round and used against Revisionism. She's on shaky ground. Most contemporary psychology is against her.

Her remarks on "the threat they pose to the politics of patriarchy and anti-Semitism" show a very clear agenda and lack of objectivity.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:39 am)

Kingfisher said:

"Interesting to see her using False Memory Syndrome to attack us. The research on this topic is strongly supportive of our case that memory is unreliable, as I have posted several times on this forum, but this is the first time I've seen it turned round and used against Revisionism. She's on shaky ground. Most contemporary psychology is against her"

Yes, contemporary psychology is against her.
Here's an interesting article about "Holocaust Survivor Syndrome", and how it affects the whole world; it's called "The Hole in the Door":

http://codoh.com/library/document/1435
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:28 am)

"There does exist among some Jews what has been called "a Holocaust mentality." It also exists among most persecuted groups, including blacks and adults who suffered severe abuse as a child. It's the mentality that says, "Because of what we have been through, we are not capable of doing any wrong ourselves. "I don't mean to condemn all Jews or all blacks or all children of abuse, but only to say that this mentality is a danger to watch out for."

— Leon Zitzer, Manhattan. Letter to the editor, New York, August 2, 1993, p.8-9.
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... rmans.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:06 pm)

For this Jewish supremacist to claim that sexual abuse, which leaves little tangible evidence and is therefore similar to the so called 'holocaust', is to ignore the very storyline she is promoting.

The "Holocaust Industry" claims there is tons of tangible physical evidence, i.e.: enormous mass graves, 'gas chambers', Zyklon-B canisters, 'documents', recorded public speeches, etc. When anyone who is not sleepwalking, or simply cares about truth, examines this alleged physical evidence they will find nothing more than physical impossibilities and 'evidence' which is incredibly easy to debunk.

It appears this Jewish supremacist matriarch has realized this and is looking for a way out of the corner that she and those like her have painted themselves into. Much as you rarely see anyone come to this forum and attempt to explain, defend, or present proof of the laughable 'gas chambers' and phantom mass graves.

This transparent academic lightweight of a woman is living a lie and is not healthy at all.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 5:49 pm)

Hannover wrote:For this Jewish supremacist to claim that sexual abuse, which leaves little tangible evidence and is therefore similar to the so called 'holocaust', is to ignore the very storyline she is promoting.
Unless it involves rape, but then attribution may be the problem. But you are right with what you are saying. Compare Apples and Oranges. I also recall the line:"Someone who denies the Holocaust is like someone that says World War II didn't happen.". Hm, isn't there tons of archaeological evidence for that? Except for general experience on the issue.

Hannover wrote:The "Holocaust Industry" claims there is tons of tangible physical evidence, i.e.: enormous mass graves, 'gas chambers', Zyklon-B canisters, 'documents', recorded public speeches, etc. When anyone who is not sleepwalking, or simply cares about truth, examines this alleged physical evidence they will find nothing more than physical impossibilities and 'evidence' which is incredibly easy to debunk.
Their trick is to use the evidence for deportation and internment as part of a package deal including extermination. A non sequitur basically.

Hannover wrote:
It appears this Jewish supremacist matriarch has realized this and is looking for a way out of the corner that she and those like her have painted themselves into. Much as you rarely see anyone come to this forum and attempt to explain, defend, or present proof of the laughable 'gas chambers' and phantom mass graves. This transparent academic lightweight of a woman is living a lie and is not healthy at all.
In her defense I believe that she's a staunch believer in the myth herself, just check the department she's working for. So she will interpret anything she becomes aware of as proof for the myth. This is what most pious believers do. And in that case zyklon B cans, camps, morgues, even shoes and other trinkets become proof for the paradigm.

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Jan 11, 2013 8:16 pm)

The only real connection between "the Holocaust" and child abuse is the so-called "Holocaust education". Children after 8 years old are brainwashed with the most terrible nonsense and given a monstruous picture of their fellow-creatures for the rest of their lives.
The million of poor indoctrinated children havn't the slightest idea how to place such things in their vulnerable minds and lives. A crime of the most vicious proportions.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 9 months ago (Sat Jan 12, 2013 6:42 am)

With regard to the memory being manipulated by outside influence, we should never forget those lunatics who think they are reincarnated from holocaust victims...

They do actually exist and there is an association and website discussing their 'experiences'. I know one of these idiots, a Christian born English woman who thinks she is actually a reincarnated jew called Hannah, who was killed in auschwitz. You couldn't make it up could you?
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

ralphsteiner

Postby ralphsteiner » 6 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 15, 2013 12:46 pm)

Thought this RODOH article might be relevant.

It is regarding a poster there by the name of Michael Peters, he calls himself (HANS), I think this is the guy that vandalized the ARC website and associates with Nick Terry. Apparently he's been accused of some form of sexual abuse.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=169#p2368

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 9 months ago (Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:36 pm)

This "Hans" has posted repeatedly at this forum and well, didn't do so well. And my my, Jewish supremacists hate it when goys show them up.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

ralphsteiner

Postby ralphsteiner » 6 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:24 am)

Hannover wrote:This "Hans" has posted repeatedly at this forum and well, didn't do so well. And my my, Jewish supremacists hate it when goys show them up.

- Hannover

Thanks Hannover, I've read some of his posts. He's clearly a bit odd.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”