Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 9:50 am)

Roberto Muehlenkamp has accepted a challenge from me for a rematch debate. We had debated last year in July on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show. I will contact Deanna Spingola to make arrangements for a rematch.

A rematch "debate" should prove useful and educational as well as entertaining.

My challenges to others including Mark Weber and Michael Shermer, who both declined without explanation, still stand. David Irving could also debate me. My challenge to
debate" any and all self-described "holocaust survivors" stands as well. So far, they categorically decline to even talk to "holocaust deniers."

Medical science refutes the holocaust hoax. The “holocaust scholars” and historians continue to make fools of themselves.

Image
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Bob
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 186
Joined: Sat Sep 15, 2012 5:49 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Bob » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:03 pm)

Not sure how this can leads to somewhere or for what is this good since I know personally what it means to debate with this person, and here are only a "few" experiences from two debates with him, this man is incompetent no matter if he speaks about technical/medical things, documents, testimonies, orthodox literature or logic.

As I said, because of my personal experiences I see no point in debate with person like him unless somebody wants to check his knowledge and arguments personally to verify quality of this man who defend his version of holocaust on the internet. I recently debated with his colleague on private ToR forum, certain Andrew Mathis (man behind the so-called "holocaust-history.org" project as far as I know) since I never debated with him so far. At the beginning, when this man showed me a picture of the alleged undressing room for victims in Krematorium II labeled "gas chamber ruins" to show me remains of the alleged homicidal gas chamber, I knew immediately that debate will be of the same quality as with his colleague R. M.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 12:39 pm)

Thank you for your comment, Bob. The reason I will debate Muehlenkamp and almost anyone else on this subject is to show, for the whole world to see, that they truly are "incompetent" and that the HOAX really is a HOAX! That is the purpose of the public debate.

There simply are no "competent" defenders of the hoax, specifically the gassing claims--and yet the hoax persists, obviously. If "discussions" such as what we have here on CODOH were enough to destroy the hoax, that would be great. But, unfortunately, such discussions do NOT get us very far at all and so we must confront the hoaxers in the open in bring public attention, even worldwide attention, to the truth.

Image
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Kip
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Kip » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:22 pm)

Mr. Berg:

The reason I will debate Muehlenkamp and almost anyone else on this subject is to show for the whole world to see that they truly are "incompetent." That is the purpose of the public debate. There simply are no "competent" defenders of the hoax, specifically the gassing claims--and yet the hoax persists, obviously. If "discussions" such as what we have here on CODOH were enough to destroy the hoax, that would be great. But, unfortunately, such discussions do NOT get us very far at all and so we must confront the hoaxers in the open in bring public attention, even worldwide attention, to the truth.


Those are some very good points Mr. Berg. There are no "competent" defenders because there are no "legitimate" proofs. The "defenders" are pretenders and the "proofs" they proffer are illegitimate. No sane, competent person with any pride would attempt to publicly hitch their wagon to such illegitimate “proofs.“ (That’s why so much is done in the sleazy, underhanded way that it is.) The problem that I see with debating irrational fanatics like Muehlenkamp and his ilk is the fact that they are such shameless, pathological liars. But still, you made him look like a fool once, so why not do it again? Good luck.

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Haldan » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:29 pm)

For those who don't know the previous debate between Mr. Berg and Mr. Muehlenkamp they can listen to it by following the below link:

http://wnlibrary.com/Audio%20And%20Videos/spingola_speaks-berg-muehlenkamp_2012_06_22.mp3

I'm looking forward to the rematch :bom:

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 1:41 pm)

Thanks also to Kip and Haldan. The hoaxers have been quite successful with little more than bluff, and bluster, and righteous indignation at the very idea that anyone on the planet would NOT believe in their hoax. It is high time that we bust their bubble,as publicly as possible.

I am especially incensed at the "pseudo-revisionists" who strut around for all the money they can get, while stabbing holocaust revisionists in the back. They are "half-wits" at best, but they are very good at it. I won't name them here for fear that this post will be deleted. At least Muehlenkamp tries to stand up to me like a man and debates me publicly. The "pseudo-revisionists" are out for the money.

Image
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

User avatar
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 834
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2011 10:38 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 3:52 pm)

David Irving (who's ego rivals Mount Kilimanjaro in terms of size) publishes his diary online.

He wrote December 1, 2012
JUSTIN B. writes: "I watched a program on the BBC recently regarding the code breaking: If Hitler really did have any knowledge or gave orders to liquidate Jews at any concentration camp -- surely this would provide proof as we were able to crack it. I'm sure if we had cracked any such message it would be revealed to us by now?"

I reply: "That is a good point, Justin. The only intercepts I have (so far) seen, and I have read about a million of them, show that knowledge of what was going on in this respect was at a much lower level, effectively Heydrich downwards.".

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/311212.html


He wrote December 27, 2012
She (his daughter) has picked up more Danish, but was getting bored after only four days. Her Danish grandparents did not want to come to the UK, she explains, because they disapprove of me, with my well-blackened public reputation in Denmark, and they did not forgive Bente for being with me.

I said that the reputation issue will be clarified when Himmler appears.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/311212.html

So Irving expects his reputation with the holocaust believing public to be "clarified" once he publishes his Himmler biography.

A US blogger attended a David Irving meeting in October 2012
During the discussion, the “Holocaust” was brought up immediately, and David Irving said he thought close to 6 million Jews actually did die throughout the course of WWII. He claimed that about 2 million died in Operation Reinhard alone.

http://johnfriendsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... diego.html

David Irving confirms this guy was at his meeting:
A reader protests about what I am said to have said at San Diego: I google this quotation, and find it is in a blog posted by John Friend who was an “unknown” who attended my San Diego meeting. I email him at once:

“I am not at all happy that you have posted an unauthorised account of my private talk in San Diego. It was a closed meeting, and journalists were not allowed to come for precisely this reason.”

What an idiot. It is just like Stormfront, who repeatedly post on the Internet details of locations where I have spoken or, even worse, am about to speak. For one moment of glory this guy violates a confidence. I inform him: “I have removed your name from future lists and you will not be admitted in future. We have strict no-journalists and no-reporting rules which are made plain in admission letters.”"

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/071112.html


Irving back in 2002, on Fritjof Meyer's article about Auschwitz
THIS was precisely the position that I adopted in the Lipstadt Trial: that there had been NO mass killings in Krema II, and any gassings that did occur were in the so-called “bunkers” outside the camp.

It is a pity that Meyer lacks the courage of his convictions. Having attacked me gratuitously in his opening paragraphs, in order to earn the right to probe into the taboo subject of the Auschwitz death-toll at all, he approvingly quotes Mr Justice Gray’s perverse Judgment, on the absurdity of even questioning the homicidal nature of Krema I and II, — and then proves quite brilliantly that (contrary to what Prof Van Pelt argued in his expert witness report and during the Lipstadt trial) I was in fact right: The killing, such as it was, was done off-campus in the two Bauernhäuser outside the camp perimeter, and not in the big concrete state-of-the-art crematorium (Krema) buildings.


On day 11 of his trial against Lipstadt and her backers:
MR IRVING: If I can just summarise in two lines what my position was and always has been? I have never argued that there were probably gassings at Auschwitz — I have never disputed that, rather, that there were probably gassings on some scale or other, probably a limited scale at Auschwitz. What —-

MR JUSTICE GRAY: A limited experimental basis, I think.

MR IRVING: Well, I hesitate to use those words. I was going to concede to the second part of the sentence which is to say that what I have disputed is that there were factories of death, that it was a factory of death and that we heard at the beginning of this witness’s evidence that, in his view, most of the killing — today he said half the killing which was a reduction — 500,000 people in this one room; and my contention would be that if I can knock holes in that, then I do not really have to look at the rest of the allegations because I have never disputed the rest, my Lord, although we will very briefly look at Auschwitz 1 this afternoon before I cease this cross-examination.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: Just so that again I am clear because my recollection is that you said something a little bit different maybe earlier on, you accept that there were gassings of humans —-

MR IRVING: Yes.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: — at Auschwitz —-

MR IRVING: Yes.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: — on a limited basis and not involving gas vans or anything of that kind?

MR IRVING: Not involving gas vans, no, my Lord.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: Right. That is clear. Thank you very much.

MR IRVING: I do not think that it can be said that I have disputed that within any material time that is material to this action, but what I have most strenuously disputed is the notion that Auschwitz was a factory of death which we have narrowed down, as far as I am concerned, to this one building because this witness, as the outstanding expert on Auschwitz and the Holocaust, has said that most of it happened in this one building, 500,000 people. This is the Holiest of Holy sites. This is the geocentre of the atlas of the atrocities.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/tran ... day011.htm


Aside from implicating Hitler, he'll probably go the whole hog, and confirm the whole hoax in his Himmler book.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Haldan » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:08 pm)

Unfortunately I think your predictions will come true in this regard, The Black Rabbit of Inlé.
I guess this was what Mr. Zündel was referring to when he wrote this:

Ernst Zündel wrote:I confronted Dr. Roehrs with that. He had obviously, like so many Germans of the wartime generation, bought into the gas chamber story – as David Irving so movingly explained in Toronto during his testimony (1988) and his many speeches … “I saw all those films… those documentaries, I saw those supposed gas chambers… tools for mass extermination… and I believed!” Now, upon closer examination and after rethinking the basis and images of my belief… I now no longer believe… now I know that I was deceived, etc.” It was moving testimony, great rhetoric, and the Jews were at first taken by utter surprise, and is their habit, went to work on Irving, making his life hell, ruining his career, and suddenly he found convincing evidence that there may in fact have been experimental gassings in “gas wagons” and all the nonsense he spouted at his trial before his mousy Judge Grey in London's ’ Old Bailey Court.

When history came calling, he was, like so many, not up to it, and, in my opinion, displayed a pitiful figure of waffling and compromising. [DELETION] Sad – I liked the man – but I knew from the beginning that he had a dual if not multiple personality.

Source: http://holocaust-history.net/main/artic ... etter1.php


:cry:

Sorry to have contributed with a bit off-topic content...

-haldan

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:David Irving (who's ego rivals Mount Kilimanjaro in terms of size) publishes his diary online.

He wrote December 1, 2012
JUSTIN B. writes: "I watched a program on the BBC recently regarding the code breaking: If Hitler really did have any knowledge or gave orders to liquidate Jews at any concentration camp -- surely this would provide proof as we were able to crack it. I'm sure if we had cracked any such message it would be revealed to us by now?"

I reply: "That is a good point, Justin. The only intercepts I have (so far) seen, and I have read about a million of them, show that knowledge of what was going on in this respect was at a much lower level, effectively Heydrich downwards.".

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/311212.html


He wrote December 27, 2012
She (his daughter) has picked up more Danish, but was getting bored after only four days. Her Danish grandparents did not want to come to the UK, she explains, because they disapprove of me, with my well-blackened public reputation in Denmark, and they did not forgive Bente for being with me.

I said that the reputation issue will be clarified when Himmler appears.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/311212.html

So Irving expects his reputation with the holocaust believing public to be "clarified" once he publishes his Himmler biography.

A US blogger attended a David Irving meeting in October 2012
During the discussion, the “Holocaust” was brought up immediately, and David Irving said he thought close to 6 million Jews actually did die throughout the course of WWII. He claimed that about 2 million died in Operation Reinhard alone.

http://johnfriendsblog.blogspot.co.uk/2 ... diego.html

David Irving confirms this guy was at his meeting:
A reader protests about what I am said to have said at San Diego: I google this quotation, and find it is in a blog posted by John Friend who was an “unknown” who attended my San Diego meeting. I email him at once:

“I am not at all happy that you have posted an unauthorised account of my private talk in San Diego. It was a closed meeting, and journalists were not allowed to come for precisely this reason.”

What an idiot. It is just like Stormfront, who repeatedly post on the Internet details of locations where I have spoken or, even worse, am about to speak. For one moment of glory this guy violates a confidence. I inform him: “I have removed your name from future lists and you will not be admitted in future. We have strict no-journalists and no-reporting rules which are made plain in admission letters.”"

http://www.fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2012/071112.html


Irving back in 2002, on Fritjof Meyer's article about Auschwitz
THIS was precisely the position that I adopted in the Lipstadt Trial: that there had been NO mass killings in Krema II, and any gassings that did occur were in the so-called “bunkers” outside the camp.

It is a pity that Meyer lacks the courage of his convictions. Having attacked me gratuitously in his opening paragraphs, in order to earn the right to probe into the taboo subject of the Auschwitz death-toll at all, he approvingly quotes Mr Justice Gray’s perverse Judgment, on the absurdity of even questioning the homicidal nature of Krema I and II, — and then proves quite brilliantly that (contrary to what Prof Van Pelt argued in his expert witness report and during the Lipstadt trial) I was in fact right: The killing, such as it was, was done off-campus in the two Bauernhäuser outside the camp perimeter, and not in the big concrete state-of-the-art crematorium (Krema) buildings.


On day 11 of his trial against Lipstadt and her backers:
MR IRVING: If I can just summarise in two lines what my position was and always has been? I have never argued that there were probably gassings at Auschwitz — I have never disputed that, rather, that there were probably gassings on some scale or other, probably a limited scale at Auschwitz. What —-

MR JUSTICE GRAY: A limited experimental basis, I think.

MR IRVING: Well, I hesitate to use those words. I was going to concede to the second part of the sentence which is to say that what I have disputed is that there were factories of death, that it was a factory of death and that we heard at the beginning of this witness’s evidence that, in his view, most of the killing — today he said half the killing which was a reduction — 500,000 people in this one room; and my contention would be that if I can knock holes in that, then I do not really have to look at the rest of the allegations because I have never disputed the rest, my Lord, although we will very briefly look at Auschwitz 1 this afternoon before I cease this cross-examination.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: Just so that again I am clear because my recollection is that you said something a little bit different maybe earlier on, you accept that there were gassings of humans —-

MR IRVING: Yes.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: — at Auschwitz —-

MR IRVING: Yes.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: — on a limited basis and not involving gas vans or anything of that kind?

MR IRVING: Not involving gas vans, no, my Lord.

MR JUSTICE GRAY: Right. That is clear. Thank you very much.

MR IRVING: I do not think that it can be said that I have disputed that within any material time that is material to this action, but what I have most strenuously disputed is the notion that Auschwitz was a factory of death which we have narrowed down, as far as I am concerned, to this one building because this witness, as the outstanding expert on Auschwitz and the Holocaust, has said that most of it happened in this one building, 500,000 people. This is the Holiest of Holy sites. This is the geocentre of the atlas of the atrocities.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/tran ... day011.htm


Aside from implicating Hitler, he'll probably go the whole hog, and confirm the whole hoax in his Himmler book.
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 456
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 9:44 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Zulu » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:47 pm)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:Thank you for your comment, Bob. The reason I will debate Muehlenkamp and almost anyone else on this subject is to show, for the whole world to see, that they truly are "incompetent" and that the HOAX really is a HOAX! That is the purpose of the public debate.

I would like to know how the guy would react to simple questions like:
Do you know how many openings allowed the gas chambers to communicate towards outside when in operation at KII & III?
Why was such bug never mentioned in some SS "confession" or Sonderkommando's testimony as it was breaking the rules of NI-9912 (mandatory for any fumigation)?
In particular:
VII. Planning fumigations

1. Can the fumigation be carried out at all?
a) Type of building and situation.
b) Condition of roof.
c) Condition of windows.
d) Presence of heating shafts, air shafts, breaks in the walls, etc.
...
5. Find which opening will be particularly difficult to seal.
(Air shafts, drains
, large openings which have been boarded up, roofs.)
6. Settle necessary safety measures.
(Guarding, work detachment for sealing.)

VIII. Preparation for fumigation

1. Seal.
...

X. Fumigation of a building
...
6. Check that sealing and clearing have been completed

http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... 0019.shtml


Other questions at
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=6456#p47345

Kip
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:40 pm

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Kip » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:35 pm)

Mr. Berg:

At least Muehlenkamp tries to stand up to me like a man and debates me publicly.


I disagree Mr. Berge. There is nothing manly about Muehlenkamp's "debating" style. A real man speaks the truth - Muehlenkamp does not. A real man will acknowledge the truth - Muehlenkamp does not. A real man will admit when he is wrong - Muehlenkamp does not. A real man will apologize when his ad hominems are proven false - Muehlenkamp does not. There is nothing manly about his incessant lying, obfuscating, dodging and ad hominem attacks.

Mr. Berg:

The "pseudo-revisionists" are out for the money.


I’m not saying you aren’t on the money there, but I would be willing to bet the farm that Muehlenkamp is rewarded financially for his fanatic "defense" of the hoax. And I wouldn't be surprised if there isn't some other form of quid pro quo going on as well.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 8 months ago (Fri Jan 25, 2013 11:33 am)

Well, at least Roberto Muehlenkamp has NEVER, as far as I know, pretended to be a "holocaust revisionist." In any event, there is NO confusion as to where Muehlenkamp stands today--whereas with people like Irving and Weber, there is, to be charitable, endless confusion.

Image
Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Balsamo » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:34 pm)

A real man speaks the truth - Muehlenkamp does not.


Really, mister kip ?
And what is your truth ?

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9875
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Hannover » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Jan 26, 2013 2:24 pm)

Yes really, Balsamo. Here's some links to Muehlenkamp's nonsensical lies from another thread.
Hannover wrote:Here's a number of threads from Muehlenkamp, aka 'Cortavagatas':

follow this mercifully short thread from the former CODOH bbs:
codoh/493.html

'gas chambers' were hosed down, so no cyanide'
viewtopic.php?t=3706

'Those Prussian Blues Just Won't Wash'
viewtopic.php?t=4600

'Roberto Muehlenkamp: no fuel required for Auschwitz ovens'
viewtopic.php?t=3703

'Roberto Muehlenkamp shredded on 'gassings' & cyanide'
viewtopic.php?t=224

'Roberto Muehlenkamp debunked on 3.5kg of coke cremations'
viewtopic.php?t=420

'Cremation patent & 3.5 kg of coke per corpse debunked'
viewtopic.php?t=88

And then from Bob's posted link earkier in this thread:
Bob wrote:
Pa Gromheizer wrote:Roberto 'Rhinotillomania' Muehlenkamp accepted a challenge but nobody is willing lay their credentials on the line to back him up. Good grief.


-Man who does not know what is "Prussian Blue"...
-Man who believes that HCN can be formed in the brickwork...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Still another conditioning was the suitability of the brickwork to the formation of HCN.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782


-Man who claims that it takes two days for Prussian Blue to be formed...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:As the formation of Prussian blue takes a certain time (two days, according to Alich et al)

According to Alich et al, the formation of Prussian blue from dilutions of iron and iron cyanide took 2 days and addition of as little as 13% water (by volume) caused the complex from which iron blues could form to decompose.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782
http://www.holocaust-history.org/auschw ... stry/blue/


-Man who claims that delousing chambers using Zyklon B in A-B were used approx. 10 times or less/or more during their entire period of existence...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Homicidal gas chambers may have been exposed for the same or longer times in total than delousing chambers because the total duration of homicidal gassing operations was higher than the total duration of delousing operations, even if the duration of an individual homicidal gassing operation was lower than the duration of an individual delousing operation.

(according to claims in this thread some 166 hours for homicidal gas chamber in crematorium II)

Or less, if we assume that the IFFR (new window) was correct when mentioning that "the duration of disinsectization was relatively long, about 24 hours for each batch of clothes (probably even longer)"

Or more, if we take the lower time
[16 hours] mentioned in the Directives (new window):

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =120#p1256
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =130#p1262
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =130#p1266


-Man who claims that Zyklon B did not change and was the same during the years...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Unless, of course, the Zyklon B used in 1933 was different from the Zyklon B used in 1942, as Lambrecht apparently claims. But Irmscher’s curves for 15º Celsius suggest otherwise.[…]

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=70#p1062

If, as Lambrecht claims, there were considerable differences in evaporation speed according to carrier material, one would have expected Peters to have pointed this out. If he did not, he must have considered that there was no significant carrier-dependent difference in evaporation speed.

As I pointed out in post 176, Bob’s source Lambrecht provides no evidence that 1942 Zyklon B out-gassed more slowly than Zyklon B in 1933.


http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=70#p1077


-Man who believes that samples cannot exhibit high cyanide concentrations without visible blue pigment...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Where Prussian blue formed in a building exposed to hydrogen cyanide, it would remain present at high concentration while other compounds of cyanide would gradually weather away. This means that samples with Prussian blue originally exposed to the same amount of HCN as samples without Prussian blue would necessarily contain a much higher concentration of cyanide residues than the latter and that comparing one and the other could therefore provide no telling results as to the extent to which either had been exposed to HCN.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782

Is that so?
(reaction to this information)

And I would like him to post photos of those control samples, on which it can be seen that they do not contain Prussian Blue.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1195

How do you know these were samples without blue pigmentation? Please quote the exact description of these samples, if you cannot provide a photograph.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1214


-Man who claims that HCN is able to 100% evaporate in 17 minutes in temperature of 30C (leaving aside all delaying factors)...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Make it 30º Centigrade

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=70#p1062
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=80#p1100

I assume that if 28 % have out-gassed after 5 minutes, 28+28 = 56 % will have out-gassed after 10 minutes and 56+28 = 84 % will have out-gassed after 15 minutes. (100% after 17 minutes)

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 20#p275796
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=80#p1116


-Man who claims that evaporating HCN is able to produce pressure so big that canisters were constructed to withstand pressure up to 6 bars!...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Vapor from a boiling substance, whether it’s water or hydrogen cyanide, will find its way through any however small opening (it may even make openings where there are none, which I guess is why Zyklon B containers were required to withstand a pressure of at least 6 Bar (new window)

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=70#p1064
https://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zyklon_B


-Man who claims that alleged wire columns worked like a "vapor pressure cooking pan" thanks to pressure produced by evaporating HCN...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:A smaller opening [in the wire mesh column] only means more vapor pressure and the vapor coming out of the opening with more force and speed, like when you let the vapor out of a pressure cooking pan. It doesn’t slow down the evaporation process, as Bob would have it.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=70#p1064


-Man who claims that unstable CN compounds are able to correctly tell us what happened some 50 years ago (50 because of dates of known reports)

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Unstable compositions behave similarly under ambient conditions over those 70 years, so their traces after 70 years in homicidal gas chambers on the one hand and in controls on the other allow for determining whether both were exposed to comparable amounts of hydrogen cyanide at a given time.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1195

I wasn’t referring to stable cyanide compositions like Prussian Blue, but to the more unstable and thus more relevant ones examined here (new window).

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1185


-Man who is able to add in the respect to previous statement that these unstable cyanide compounds were affected by weathering and elements...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:b) why, taking into consideration all relevant factors (delousing chamber walls were exposed to hydrogen cyanide for hours at a time as opposed to half an hour at most per occasion in the homicidal gas chambers, washing of bodies/gas chambers may have diluted cyanide concentrations below the minimum necessary to form stable cyanide compositions that didn’t wither with time, walls of homicidal gas chambers were more exposed to elements after the war than walls of delousing chambers, etc.) one should necessarily expect the kind of traces that Bob claims should be there.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =100#p1164


-Man who claims that stable cyanide compounds distort analysis of samples conducted 50 years later...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:(which were correctly left out of the comparison, as Prussian Blue is much more stable than other cyanide compositions and would thus distort the comparison)

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1185

Including parts of the delousing chambers' walls in which cyanide penetrated and remained under conditions radically different than in the walls of the homicidal gas chambers, in that it formed stable iron cyanide compositions, would have distorted the comparison.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =130#p1302


-Man who believes that Leuchter and Rudolf somehow conducted analysis of taken samples themselves...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:So neither experiments can be reproduced, which means that one is required to rely on the results reported by the IFFR on the one hand and Leuchter and Rudolf on the other.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =130#p1302

As you will later tell us, your gurus only measured iron cyanide compositions
[...]The values they measured show that they focused on the stable compositions[...]

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =120#p1237


-Man who believes that alleged homicidal gas chambers are made only of bricks...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:3. The washing of the walls [of alleged gas chambers] is only one factor inhibiting the reaction that produces iron blues. Others were the comparatively small quantity of HCN not inhaled by the victims and the reduction of pH due to the exhalation of CO2, as explained. Still another conditioning was the suitability of the brickwork to the formation of HCN.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782


-Man who claims that Poles from IFFR in Krakow excluded samples exhibiting Prussian blue pigment from their analysis...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:8. The Polish investigators deliberately excluded samples with Prussian blue from their investigation for the reasons explained.

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782

[...]the IFFR scientists did the correct thing by excluding samples with Prussian Blue from their analysis.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1195


-Man who thought that Robert Jan Van Pelt was played by an actor in the movie "Mr. Death"...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:I’m considering the possibility that Van Pelt was played by an actor in the documentary and the script didn’t render Van Pelt’s statement correctly.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =120#p1237

So, did Van Pelt play himself in that documentary?

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =120#p1256


-Man who claims that they installed protective grills to windows in crematoria from inside and that they had hemispherical (my mistake, better words for his device are - "hat" or "cone") shape...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Err, they put the windows inside the wooden frames, installed the windows with the wooden frames in the building and then fastened the protection grills to the frames with screws from the inside. What am I supposed to be missing here?

I’m hypothesizing a protection grill fastened to the window frames on the inside, shaped sort of like a very flat square hat, with the "brim" of the "hat" fastened by screws to the wooden window frame and the "cone" of the "hat" protruding away from the window towards the inside of the chamber, thus creating a certain amount of space between the window and the grid that was surrounded by the grid, barring access to the window.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=80#p1101


-Man who claimed that Central Sauna was place for shooting of Soviet PoWs...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:So what is Charlie's [he calls Mattogno "Charlie"] ground-breaking argument here? That because "special treatment" may have been used in a non-homicidal sense in another context (and his convoluted argumentation in this sense doesn't exactly convince me, for even if his conjectures about the place for this particuar Sonderbehandlung being the Central Sauna are correct, it is quite possible that Soviet POWs earmarked for liquidation were meant to be bumped off in or near the Central Sauna, by a simple shot in the back of the head without any need for gassing facilities)

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 40#p272807

His explanation of this document recently contradicted here:

Not clear at all insofar as in the Central Sauna document it can be deducted from the evidence context that nothing sinister was meant by "special treatment"
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=20#p1224


-Man who claims that Germans wanted to use alleged undressing rooms simultaneously as showers for camp inmates during "no gassing" days...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:In 1943 the Birkenau crematoria were not exactly in constant use for the purpose of homicidal gassing, so it may have been intended to use them for another purpose (like showering inmates in the undressing room) at times when no transports were arriving.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... t=20#p1216


-Man who claims that victims inhaled Zyklon B

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote: According to the statements of both perpetrators and surviving witnesses, only those standing next to the introduction columns inhaled a quantity of Zyklon B high enough for immediate death[...]

http://forum.axishistory.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=18782


-Man who claims that poisoning through the skin is slight poisoning in the respect to expose to HCN.

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:We see that poisoning through the skin was considered slight poisoning.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=50#p901

The directives state that the symptoms of poisoning through the skin are "Symptoms as for 1.", "1." being "Slight poisoning". And they state that poisoning through the skin is to be treated in the same manner as slight poisoning, so one cannot help concluding that the authors of this directive didn't consider the possibility of poisoning through the skin being severe poisoning.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=50#p936


-Man who claims that during summer, when the Zyklon B canister was opened - "a sizable quantity of the poison out-gassed as soon as the cans were opened"

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:Most of the gassing in Krema V was done in the summer of 1944, in very warm weather, well above the boiling point of hydrogen cyanide. A sizable quantity of the poison would thus out-gas as soon as the cans were opened, and enough would be in the air by the time the pellets were thrown in to kill the people closest to the point of introduction.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=30#p751


-Man who believes that the CN content detected by Poles in samples from AHGCH (up to 0,6 mg/kg) was significant and values detected in Leuchter/Rudolf samples (up to 7.9mg/kg) probably not...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:As we have an expertise (new window) showing traces of cyanide in the homicidal gas chambers that are significant, according to the authors of that expertise, in comparison with traces of cyanide in delousing chambers other than those contained in Prussian Blue formations (which were correctly left out of the comparison, as Prussian Blue is much more stable than other cyanide compositions and would thus distort the comparison)

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =110#p1185


-Man who does not know what it means to measure total cyanide content of the samples...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:As you will later tell us, your gurus only measured iron cyanide compositions, which I guess are more stable than other compositions regardless of whether blue coloration is visible or not.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... =120#p1237


-Man who claimed that victims were believed to get a shower in place (crematoria IV-V) without the "fake" showers according to Filip Müller and judgment of Auschwitz Trial in Frankfurt...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:The victims were expecting to take a shower, not that anything would be dropped on them through openings in the chamber's walls.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=30#p717


-Man who suggested as one of the explanation that victims were dwarves and not able to reach openings in alleged gas chamber/s in crematoria IV-V placed 1.7 m or 1.6 m or probably 1.4 m (it depends on the reported dimensions of the openings) to 2.1 m above the floor...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:For even 1.7 meters was above the height of most of the victims, and an adult man 1.7 meters high would still have to drag himself up somewhat to reach the opening so as to block it, assuming he had a hold on which to drag himself up.

http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=30#p709

Or kids, or smaller adults, and I still don’t see how they could have covered windows with an area of 30x40 cm with their outstretched hands.
http://forum.rodoh.com/viewtopic.php?f= ... rt=30#p751


-And finally - Man who claims that even despite the missing introduction holes for Zyklon B the evidence for homicidal gassings in these places would still be conclusive!...

Roberto Muehlenkamp wrote:If you could prove that there were never any introduction holes in Krema II and Krema I, this would mean a major inaccuracy in testimonies describing introduction of Zyklon B through such holes. The evidence to homicidal gassing in those facilities (if not by introducing the Zyklon B through introduction holes in the roof) would still be conclusive.

http://www.skepticforum.com/viewtopic.p ... 60#p276550


(And much more...)

...such man will always fail in debate with informed revisionists, this man is alone as he contradicts even claims of his own sources like Green and he obviously had never visited this place. I had opportunity to debate with him on two occasions, one of the most weirdest experiences ever.

*feel free to request source for every claim of this gentleman. (edit - I provided sources as requested and added more claims, there are so many errors that list would have been very long and I missed to address some in the threads mentioned above.)

Muehlenkamp, a confirmed liar.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 938
Joined: Sat Jun 21, 2003 11:16 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:28 pm)

The rematch DEBATE between myself and Roberto Muehlenkamp is scheduled for Friday, February 15, from 11am to 1pm (Chicago time) on the Deanna Spingola Radio Show.

Image

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

User avatar
Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 211
Joined: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:40 am

Re: Rematch DEBATE between Roberto Muehlenkamp and FPBerg

Postby Callahan » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Feb 04, 2013 12:42 am)

I'll be tuning in.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: AstraPlaneti and 3 guests