Holocaust to Hologram

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
JoFo

Holocaust to Hologram

Postby JoFo » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:48 pm)

The link below is to an AP article covering the latest tactics in holocaust propagation:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/stories-holocaust-survivors-retold-holograms-18386030

Holocaust "survivors" are now being rendered as 3-D holograms who will interact with visitors and actually respond to questions. With this, the industry hopes to better preserve the testimonies of these unfortunates and possibly appeal to the younger, tech-savvy viewers.

The article dutifully includes the usual mix of standard narrative:

...by creating three-dimensional holograms of nearly a dozen people who survived Nazi Germany's systematic extermination of 6 million Jews during World War II.

The Holocaust is well documented, and we have confessions of the major war criminals," he said. "But there's nothing like the human witness who can look you in the eye and say, 'Look, this is what happened to my husband. This is what happened to my children. This is what happened to my grandparents.

An interesting bit here:

While researchers have found there is generally a range of about 100 questions people ask survivors of the Holocaust, if someone in the future comes up with one Gutter's hologram can't answer, it will simply say so and refer them to someone who might know.

(How I wish someone could hack their programming so that he would refer them to somewhere like CODOH!)

JoFo

Renewal

Re: Holocaust to Hologram

Postby Renewal » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:22 pm)

JoFo wrote:How I wish someone could hack their programming

And if you ask one "have you seen my wallet, I think someone just stole it?", the program crashes.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:25 pm)

All of the assertions of 'confessions', 'eyewitnesses', and claims made in this article have been demolished here and elsewhere. Their employment of the Big Lie Technique is noted. To those who are in denial of that demolition, I challenge them to post here, learn, and wake up from their stupor.

The critical point here is the symbolism that the purveyors of the impossible storyline have consciously / unconsciously (you decide) brought to the frontline.

I use the term 'laughable' a lot, and this story is just another example of how humorous and bizarre the entire 'holocaust' scam is.

Imagine, virtual 'survivors'. A great example of the 'holocaust' promoters crying for help. Help from their derangement and disease of constant lying. The hologram holocaust is a perfect symbol of just how much smoke & mirrors the storyline is.

Hologram Holocaust, it doesn't get more truthful than that.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:38 pm)

"For years, Holocaust survivor Pinchus Gutter has told the tragic story of watching his parents and 10-year-old twin sister herded into a Nazi death camp's gas chambers so quickly that he had no time to even say goodbye"

"Pinch Us" is slang for "steal our money"

"Gutter".....what a fitting name!
"I am willing to go to prison for the sake of the truth and the German nation. ... You are determined to destroy my convictions by imprisoning me, but it is beyond your power to do so." - Sylvia Stolz

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:52 pm)

Hannover wrote:Hologram Holocaust, it doesn't get more truthful than that.

If they are trying so hard to convert "Holocaust" into entertainment, let them do that.
Some 25 years ago, in my country where Jews murdered a large part of population, many still did believe those horror stories they were told about Nazis. As time went by, and they got more and more obtrusive with their propaganda, people turned their backs. The result is, no one gives a damn.

They are all ignoring the First Law of Holes: If you are in one, stop digging.

JoFo

Postby JoFo » 4 years 9 months ago (Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:40 pm)

The critical point here is the symbolism that the purveyors of the impossible storyline have consciously / unconsciously (you decide) brought to the frontline.

Interesting point, Hannover. The symbolism of a pre-programmed hologram applies well to the general public when it comes to this subject!

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 9 months ago (Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:10 am)

Renewal wrote:
Hannover wrote:Hologram Holocaust, it doesn't get more truthful than that.

If they are trying so hard to convert "Holocaust" into entertainment, let them do that.
Some 25 years ago, in my country where Jews murdered a large part of population, many still did believe those horror stories they were told about Nazis. As time went by, and they got more and more obtrusive with their propaganda, people turned their backs. The result is, no one gives a damn.

They are all ignoring the First Law of Holes: If you are in one, stop digging.

This analogy is both very funny and oh so true. The hoaxers have had many a chance in recent decades to calm the waters, so to speak, to rein in their relentless pursuit of victimhood and money. But their need for both together with the huge financial and moral support from the USA, thus enabling massive war crimes and atrocities against the indiginous Palestinian Arab population, is undimmed.

When the revised Auschwitz death toll was made official, together with the neat little plaque, they could have seized that opportunity to close the book, to open their hearts to fairness and truth. It would have been a perfect time to embrace the changes in Europe - the demise of the iron curtain - and the two state solution on the Palestine region. But no they keep the lies running and the buffoonery in fine fettle. The problem is they never seem happy, not happy with the money, the guilt they heap on everyone else, the death and despair they pile on the neighbours, not the control they hold over the worlds of banking, media and international govts.

My own analogy would run along these lines; In 2005 very sadly my wife decided to end our marriage. She did so without notice; I didn't see it coming. Nor did I do anything to bring it on. I wasn't a drunk, drug addict, wife or child beater. She did it coldy and callously, only stating that 'there is someone I would like to get to know better.'

Her totally selfish actions destroyed a family and screwed the boys and me mentally. Yet you would be thinking of course that she did this for love and happiness. Well seven years later she appears to be just as unhappy and angry and if she could make me pay even more she would. That is the Holocaustian position. Time for them to put down the spade I think, the hole is already too deep...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 2 weeks 4 days ago (Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:20 am)

Here we go.

At the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center in Skokie, you can ask the Holocaust survivor’s hologram a question through a microphone.
"Survivors" "answered" over a thousand questions asked of them, so the computer matches your question with the closest answer on file.

We've got 'Holocau$t' Theme Parks and now The Hologram Holocau$t. :lol:

- Hannover

Scholar Dr. Arthur Robert Butz has aptly stated:

"The ‘Holocaust’ is such a gigantic fraud that it is a cornucopia of absurdities.”
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hektor » 2 weeks 3 days ago (Tue Nov 07, 2017 8:56 am)

Hannover wrote:Here we go.

At the Illinois Holocaust Museum and Education Center in Skokie, you can ask the Holocaust survivor’s hologram a question through a microphone.
"Survivors" "answered" over a thousand questions asked of them, so the computer matches your question with the closest answer on file.

We've got 'Holocau$t' Theme Parks and now The Hologram Holocau$t. :lol:

- Hannover

Scholar Dr. Arthur Robert Butz has aptly stated:

"The ‘Holocaust’ is such a gigantic fraud that it is a cornucopia of absurdities.”

I'm not sure, if people have already noticed, but "Holocaust Survivors" that speak at public gatherings or at official events are all coached to give a spectrum of answers. If it's a natural person, they still may slip from time to time. An automatized Hologram can however be programmed not to make any mistakes.

HeiligeSturm
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby HeiligeSturm » 2 weeks 2 days ago (Wed Nov 08, 2017 6:19 am)

Is there Elie Wiesel hologram already?
Carol Stulberg: Were you ever in the gas chamber? Did you see the gas chamber?
Morris Venezia: Of course I was every day over there.
Carol Stulberg: Can you describe to us what it looked like?
Morris Venezia: It’s nothing to describe

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”