wanted: testimonies on the duration of Auschwitz gassings

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: wanted: testimonies on the duration of Auschwitz gassing

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:33 pm)

Interesting thread. I'd not seen it before.

Horhug wrote:Not forgetting, the, erm, unforgettable "testimony" of one Charles "two minutes" Sigismund Bendel, "witness" at the Bergen-Belsen trial. (and also at the Zyklon B Tesch Trial).

Carlo Mattogno wrote:
The "victims" died in two minutes; twenty minutes after the "gas chamber" was opened the men of the Sonderkommando went inside without gas masks -- since Dr. Bendel says nothing of gas masks, either -- and began to drag out the bodies:

Charles Sigismund Bendel wrote:
This went on for two minutes and then there was complete silence. Five minutes later the doors were opened, but it was quite impossible to go in for another twenty minutes. Then the Special Kommandos started work.[41]

[41] The Belsen Trial, p. 132.

Source: Two false testimonies from Auschwitz by Carlo Mattogno. http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v10/v10p-25_Mattogno.html

http://www.mazal.org/othertrials/belsentrial/T132.htm

We can add to that his testimony at the IG Farben trial:

Q[uestion] Dr. Bendel, from your experience in Auschwitz-Birkenanu, can you tell the Tribunal of the extent to which it was commonly known, particularly in the arew of Auschwitz, that there were large-scales gassings of human beings?

A[nswer] I am convinced, in the first place, that there was no single displaced person who was in the camp of Auschwitz and Birkenau who could doubt the destiny which was meant for him. In the second place, this was also known to the people who lived in Auschwitz and who were not displaced persons or internees but who were in direct and personal contact with the displaced persons and who had connections, for instance, black markets connections with them, in particular, in respect to the gold and in respect to the clothing of the thousands of people who passed through the gas chambers. As far as the SS is concerned, it is quite certain that apart from the SS who worked in the crematorium hundreds of SS men who were in the camp of Auschwitz-Birkenau knew very well, and their families who lived with them just as well that every day thousands of people were gassed in the gas chambers. I will give an example. One day I was in the crematorium No. 4. The chief of the crematorium, Unterrscharfuehrer Schulz told me there would be a lady visitor this day. In fact, about 3 o'clock in the afternoon somebody arrived in the crematorium. This was a party, and there was a lady with them. I got to know her later on as the wife of Schulz. The transport had not yet arrived and the lady wanted the people to have tea at the crematorium. Unfortunately, the transport came in the meantime. This was a transport of about a thousand people, men, women and children. As was the custom, all the people had to undress in the garden, and then they were pushed into the big room which during wintertime was used for the undressing.

Then the doors of the crematorium were locked and those thousand people were locked up in the room where they had undressed, and there they had to wait for about ten minutes until the car of the Red Cross came bringing the gas containers. Then the order was given to open the doors of the undressing roam and people were beaten up. Then they were pushed into the gas chamber. They understood now that they were caught in a trap and they could never get out again. There was pushing and some tried to get out again. Right in front of that young lady, who looked on with wondering eyes, an SS man with a stick smashed the heads of the women and children who didn't want to enter the gas chamber. After some time, everybody was in the chamber. The doors were locked. For about two minutes one heard screaming and shouting and people knocking against the walls. This was no longer something human to hear. Then there was deadly silence. Twenty minutes later the doors wore reopened. Just like a cataract, the bodies fell out from the gas chamber. The women just held their children against them, and we had a lot of trouble getting their arms away from the children. He who has once seen a gas chamber full of dead bodies will never forget it during all his life.

IG Farben Trial, pp.9591-2
http://www.profit-over-life.org/rolls.p ... &expand=no

Bendel lost 80 pounds in weight in the six weeks he was at Mauthausen!
http://www.profit-over-life.org/rolls.p ... &expand=no

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 10 months ago (Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:24 pm)

Sonderkommando Roman Sompolinsky and his bottom end up version of Krema II

2. Whilst at AUSCHWITZ I worked for three months on general duties in one of the gas chambers and crematoriums at Auschwitz. Employees on this job got better food than the rest of the prisoners due to the nature of their work. At the end of about 6 months, however, they, themselves, would die in the gas chamber because the SS tried to keep the occurrences in the gas chamber secret. I escaped this fate because I contracted Typhus and was removed to hospital and later to Belsen. The following is a description of this particular gas chamber and crematorium and the event enacted therein. Those selected would be told that they were going for a bath. They would enter the first room of the building where they would undress and be given towels and soap. This room would hold about 500 people. they would then enter the second room which gave the appearance of a shower-bath room with stone floor and wooden duck boards. Hanging from the ceiling were sprays. Once inside the gas would be turned on by an SS man in a control room underneath the "bathroom". The people would scream and shout in their agony but the noise was drowned to anyone outside by a brass band playing outside and a wireless inside. Those in the chamber would be dead in about three to five minutes. Ventilators would then be operated to clear the gas from the room. As soon as the room was clear of gas the workers, including myself, would enter it from a door at the far end of the room and collect the corpses. The bodies would then be put on a chute which would drop them into a subterranean room adjacent to the crematorium ovens. In this room the corpses would be received from the chute by tipper trolley on rails which would hold about 8 bodies at a time. The trolley would then be wheeled by a worker to a platform from which the corpses would be loaded onto a metal stretcher. The base of this consisted of three metal bars. The stretcher would then be wheeled on rails into the mouth of the oven. There the bodies would be dropped into the furnace by the operator of the stretcher, who manoeuvred leavers which opened the metal bars downwards. The bodies would be destroyed in about three minutes. The fuel for the furnace consisted of wood and petrol. The SS man in charge of my part on this job was Oberscharfuhrer MOLL. During the three months I was working on this particular gas chamber and crematorium I estimate that a total of 20,000 people met their deaths this way.

http://rodoh.info/forum/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=1101

Sompolinsky also testified at the first Belsen trial, and the defence lawyers ripped his testimony to shreds:

Major WINWOOD - You allege that two friends were shot by Kramer. When did you think of this story?

SOMPOLINSKY - When I was wounded myself.

Major WINWOOD - I suggest that you first thought of the story about five minutes before you mentioned it?

(worth reading his lies about Moll and Hoessler exposed too:
http://www.bergenbelsen.co.uk/pages/Tri ... inski.html

Months ago when bored, I manipulated a Krema II diagram I found online to conform with the description made by Sompolinsky and converged with other evidence about the building.

Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 10 months ago (Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:50 am)

Haldan wrote:
Gassing-Times02_haldan.png

I did this chart in precisely five minutes and may have forgotten a name in this thread. This only uses their absolute lowest figure and people speaking about gassings lasting only "a few minutes" I interpreted in this case as meaning "four minutes".

Can be connected with the weight of Zyklon B supposedly used for those alleged homicidal gassings: zyklon in normal use

(In the linked video, the French revisionist Vincent Reynouard offered to be subjected to an experimental gassing with the revisionist Verbeke and he found similar gassing times - 5-10 minutes - in most 'testimonies'.)
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”