True scale of Holocaust revealed, now 42,500 sites claimed

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

True scale of Holocaust revealed, now 42,500 sites claimed

Postby truth » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:42 am)

Interesting news:
Worse than the world ever imagined: True scale of the Holocaust revealed as it's discovered Nazis created 42,500 camps and ghettos to persecute Jews - not 7,000 as previously thought. Researchers at the United States Holocaust Memorial Museum have documented all of the Nazi concentration camps, ghettos, slave labour sites and killing factories which Nazis set up across Europe. But now new research has discovered that the Holocaust may well be even worse than previously thought.

Shockingly, they discovered 42,500 camps across large swathes of German-controlled Europe. The researchers predict that up to 20 million people died or were imprisoned in the sites. Speaking to the New York Times, H. Berghoff, director of the institute, said: 'The numbers are so much higher than what we originally thought.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... z2MSnlVSjl
Last edited by truth on Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:27 am, edited 1 time in total.

Renewal

Re: True scale of the Holocaust revealed as it's discovered

Postby Renewal » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:11 am)

All those camps "discovered" and everyone gets to see a photo of Auschwitz gates?

using data from 400 contributors

Who were they?

It is now believed that the research could help survivors with their claims over unpaid insurance policies.

But of course.

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 4:15 am)

It's 6 MILLION times worse than before! They just keep pushing... :pottytrain5:

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 11:51 am)

I was just coming here to post this. I to would like to see all this evidence.

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:02 pm)

Creox wrote:I was just coming here to post this. I to would like to see all this evidence.

Yes, I would like to see it too, but... What exactly has been "discovered"? There were corrections facilities, which were known to everyone in their home countries at the time.
I know a few persons who were interned during the WWII, and as I mentioned in my thread, I have a receipt from one of those so-called "concentration camps". These were ordinary detention houses where people ended up for a reason.

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

deleted

Postby truth » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:24 pm)

deleted
Last edited by truth on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:03 pm)

One of those "camps" I know of, was (and still is) a manor house. Internees were criminals, politicals, and the average lawbreakers. For example, there was a curfew, and those who were still "hanging out" when they should have not, ended up in jail. Nobody got shot or "gassed" because of that. Some political prisoners and saboteurs were shot.
Since most of the old-timers have passed away, they probably think that now it's safe to come out with another batch of hogwash.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:36 am)

I would guess that the so called 'camps' on German controlled soil were simply locations for meeting or where people were taken from to be deported east. They were not long term accommodation. That is if they existed at all!

This is Coca Cola marketing of the holohoax. In other words the same story (product) has to be reinvented every now and again so as to keep it fresh. In this case by saying there were 42000 camps they can also inflate the victim numbers, which seems to have been overlooked so far.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 04, 2013 3:17 am)

borjastick wrote:This is Coca Cola marketing of the holohoax. In other words the same story (product) has to be reinvented every now and again so as to keep it fresh.

Nicely put.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby truth » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:54 pm)

German papers are following the trumpet call in especially mean ways in the comment section which states rather often that this is the most horrible crime in history - ever. People are outmatching their zealous mean spirits with one another like good sheep. http://www.zeit.de/wissen/geschichte/20 ... die-ghetto
The newspaper in the above link is one of the leading propaganda tools whose contents are considered to be beyond concepts of evaluation and basic reasoning. Hence, the quality is rotten but the intellect convoluted.

"Translated quote, "So far, the term "Holocaust" strictly is used for the "extermination of the Jews," but in the opinion of Americans experts, apparently all are now prisoners of war victims of the Holocaust. The numbers are already impressive: in Berlin there was some 3,000 camp and by the Nazis as "Jewish houses" designated houses given in Hamburg, there were 1,300."

Alone in Berlin are 3000 camps.
There are now more "Holocaust camps" than bus stops around town.
"The sheer number of these places could be no doubt that the Germans were aware of their existence," the scientists said to the New York Times (seems=total Baloney to me). :-)

Anyway: The following happened in a famous villa in Germany post WW-2. You think people knew what happened here? I doubt it, and if what are they gonna do? http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_ARTICHOKE (How many, perhaps also ten-thousands of these operations are happening in Germany and all over the world in secret?). We need to learn as humans to see things in perspective.

Legally, what they here call the Holocaust here, may not just be a Jewish Holocaust any longer. If this is now a "Holocaust for ALL" - and then this can't be questioned either or go to jail? Or perhaps HC will only be used for the Jewish people and the rest they make up another name, as most have not been burned there. Remember, the number of dead is up to 20 Million over night. So, one cannot help but wonder, why is this coming out now and if they will bring up the numbers to Stalins murdered citizens - as the Germans need to outmatch the Russians in order to be the worst genocidal maniacs in history. Sure with the help of press they will just do that. Meanwhile, we forget that all of that human war perversion was financed and hence encouraged by whom? :drunken:

We need now ever more revisionists. :roll: They sure are going crazy now but why NOW?
Last edited by truth on Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:50 pm)

This latest attempt to bolster the 'holocaust' religion is a direct result of Revisionists demolishing the standard storyline. An excellent example is the utter & embarrassing demolition of 'holocaust' profiteer Nick Terry. Read his posts, they're here in full glory.

An apt analogy is someone losing his shirt playing poker, the 'holocaust' Industry now tries to go 'all in', in a desperate and futile attempt to stop the loss of blood. It's also said that the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

The tide is changing.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Creox » 6 years 9 months ago (Mon Mar 04, 2013 7:50 pm)

Hannover wrote:This latest attempt to bolster the 'holocaust' religion is a direct result of Revisionists demolishing the standard storyline. An excellent example is the utter & embarrassing demolition of 'holocaust' profiteer Nick Terry. Read his posts, they're here in full glory.

An apt analogy is someone losing his shirt playing poker, the 'holocaust' Industry now tries to go 'all in', in a desperate and futile attempt to stop the loss of blood. It's also said that the bigger the lie, the more people will believe it.

The tide is changing.

- Hannover

I think you hit the nail on the head. I have read more stories on the Holocaust in the last couple of months than I have in years. Is there a anniversary or something?

Callahan
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Callahan » 6 years 9 months ago (Tue Mar 05, 2013 6:43 am)

Here's another article on it:

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world ... 18407.html

I think this is truly outstanding. Seventy years after the event, we're just now discovering another 20,000 Nazi 'institutions of death', yet:

- Revisionists are still condemned for questioning the integrity of the historical record.
- Himmler was so darned good at 'destroying all evidence' that despite this addition of 20,000 more paper-producing institutions we still don't have any verifiable, original German documentation showing an 'extermination' plan.
- Still no blueprints nor references to 'gas chambers', either... what's the point in finding more 'institutions' if it doesn't prove 'extermination'?
- Were any 'mass graves' investigated properly at these sites?

To think, these kinds of questions are illegal.

"In times of universal deceit, speaking the truth is a revolutionary act." -George Orwell

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 6 years 9 months ago (Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:59 am)

These are a good base for more immortal (undead) "memoirs". First they "discover" the camps and soon some "survivors" will come out with their "witness testimonies". Kind of predictable. A month or so back I was taking a guess that they may come out with a backup drama. But I thought it would be something with a face. It turned out to be just a bedtime story.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 9 months ago (Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:05 am)

The Jews and their stooges will milk this new research for all they possibly can--but the emerging "new evidence" will undermine the hoax even more than the "old evidence." Rather than "concentrating" Jews in a few key locations prior to exterminating them in just six so-called “killing centers,” it seems now--contrary to one of Raul Hilberg's major themes--the fiendish Nazis were "dispersing" the Jews as widely as possible to make it almost impossible to exterminate them, ever. This is so amazing!

One uncle of mine named Bernhard Trabert, who was in the SS as far as I know at that time, administered a clothing factory in Minsk with 3,000 Jewish workers. The Jews were NOT slaves at all but were PAID for their work--and that was why the Jews kept at it. Guards were only needed for general security against sabotage from outsiders and against stealing just as in the US today. Some Jews even made lots of money. Of course, according to communist ideology that qualified all those Jews as "wage slaves." What their wages were I do not know but many of the managers of the factory at various levels were Jews also--and they received far more than the minimum wage, whatever that was--many making contracts and deals of every sort for the products of their factories and traveling rather freely to secure more war-related contracts. The idea that Jews are now promoting, especially at USHMM and at the NYT, is of course that Jews were brutally enslaved just as blacks were in the US, and thoroughly terrorized with armed guards watching their every move, in the most miserable subsistence conditions imaginable. That was definitely NOT the case. By Soviet standards, these factories were a paradise--and the Jews knew it.
And let us not forget that many, if not most, of these camps with their Jews were making ammunition and weapons for the German war effort. Even small Jewish children were, according to the Schindler's List tale, useful because their small hands let them work on narrow gun barrels and in other tight places.

After the war, my uncle was robbed at gunpoint of everything he possessed and imrprisoned in a real concentration camp by the Americans near Regensburg where he was enslaved for years--until he was able to convince them that he had been totally reeducated and supported "democracy."

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
Last edited by Friedrich Paul Berg on Wed Mar 06, 2013 7:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”