Anti-Semite?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Jerzy Ulicki-Rek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Anti-Semite?

Postby Jerzy Ulicki-Rek » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:40 am)

Anti-Semite?

Jerzy

truth
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Anti-Semite?

Postby truth » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:44 pm)

In one of the history files I recently read that Anti-Semitism in Russia was forbidden and people got the death penalty for that when Jewish Bolshevism took over the country as an expression of Communism, which would of course, increase that which is known as anti-Semitism - a truly misleading word. I cannot help but wonder, if anybody knows more about death penalties and anti-Semitism? Most people who constructively try to be critical about Israel or some aspects of the Jewish religion and the HC are actually deeply rooted as humanists, wanting the best for all people and the planet alike. Hatred is really the last thing on their mind.

When it comes to the death penalty the Russians may have experienced, perhaps the Fema Camps will be used for such reasons. All of that seems so overly exaggerated. I worry about the implication for the innocent people of this world.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 2:06 pm)

Yes, the communists had laws against 'anti-semitism', but did not have laws against anti-Christianism, or anti-Europeanism.

antisemitic: any thought or person that a Jew doesn't like

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 8:08 pm)

On January 12, 1931 Stalin wrote to the Jewish News Agency in the U.S. stating :

In the U.S.S.R. anti-semitism is punishable with the utmost severity of the law as a phenomenon deeply
hostile to the Soviet system. Under U.S.S.R. law active anti-semites are liable to the death penalty.

On November 29, 1936 in a speech before the eighth All-Union Congress of Soviets, Vyacheslav Molotov (had a Jewish wife), Chairman of the Council of People's Commissars, but often referred to as "Russia's premier" and "Stalin's right-hand man", stated:
The Nazi leaders have well earned the appellation of 'modern cannibals.' The Nazi attitude is one of
barbarism and cruelty. The Fascists are the destroyers of culture and the advocates of monstrous social theories.

Their persecution of the Jews is in marked contrast to our respect for this race, which gave us Karl Marx. Hitler is using
the Jews as scapegoats for his nation's internal difficulties. Whereas in the Soviet Union actual anti-Semities are shot.

Kosher sources thru:
http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... -anti.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Mar 03, 2013 9:01 pm)

The very first order of the Bolshevist government was that pogrom makers shall be shot down on the spot without trial.

- Leon Trotsky, March 3, 1918, Petrograd

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... eviki.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:01 am)

You can tell I don't watch the T.V. as I always thought the Palestinians were Semites. Strange how all these lefties will shout and wail 'anti-Semite' all day whilst watching the Khazar's slaughter the Palestinians without lifting a finger, actually supplying the funds for them to achieve their religious genocide, it all sounds very insincere to me. What sort of evidences do we have that the Khazar's belong in these lands? Oh yes, the same source as the 'Six Million', religious bullshit, nothing more, nothing less. All working a treat though isn't it? Keep on shouting 'anti-Semite' so as to be constantly associated with those lands. The same is happening with Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. This tribe are nothing more than religious psychopaths.

scythian

Postby scythian » 6 years 8 months ago (Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:21 pm)

Turpitz wrote:You can tell I don't watch the T.V. as I always thought the Palestinians were Semites. Strange how all these lefties will shout and wail 'anti-Semite' all day whilst watching the Khazar's slaughter the Palestinians without lifting a finger, actually supplying the funds for them to achieve their religious genocide, it all sounds very insincere to me. What sort of evidences do we have that the Khazar's belong in these lands? Oh yes, the same source as the 'Six Million', religious bullshit, nothing more, nothing less. All working a treat though isn't it? Keep on shouting 'anti-Semite' so as to be constantly associated with those lands. The same is happening with Jerusalem being the capital of Israel. This tribe are nothing more than religious psychopaths.

I did my homework on this a while back and technically the term "Semitic" has no academic meaning outside of a language classification. And it gets weirder than that

"Officially" the term "antisemitism" was coined in the late 19th century by Wilhelm Marr, a German who founded an organization called Antisemiten-Liga (Antisemitic League). Marr thought that the more liberal policies of the time had allowed Jewish influence to take over and dominate the banking and financial industry. He also thought that Jews were an entirely different race compared to the rest of Germans, a race of Middle Eastern origin called Semites/Semitic. The name allegedly comes from old world biblical ethnic/racial classifications based on the biblical sons of Noah: Shem (or Sem; representing Asians), Ham (or Cham; representing all of Africans), and Japheth (representing all of Europeans). According to Marr's 'philosophy', these Jewish Semites were locked in some sort of to-the-death racial conflict with German Aryan, and the Jews were winning. He claimed although the pre-liberal (and more Christian-friendly) policies could not force Jews to assimilate, it kept them from 'winning'. The liberal atmosphere encouraged non-assimilation and allowed an environment where they were able to network and gain control over the financial industry. It's claimed that this was the genesis of what would manifest in the 20th century, and also that it spread to France and Russia.

Based on my research, however, it may have started in France first. Even though Marr is credited with coining the term antisemitic, that term appears to have originated beforehand in France (along with the European Aryan vs. Middle Eastern Semite thing). I came to the conclusion that this is only part of the story. And according to this specific story, prior to this 'antisemitism' Jews were considered Europeans inside of Europe. Smearing them as an alien race from the Middle East was ironically, back then, antisemitic. Ironic because (for mostly political and Zionist reasons) many of them today argue for a Middle Eastern origin. Other than the Khazar theory, we have surviving works from ancient historians such as Cassius Dio who points out the Palestinian Jews are of a different racial makeup from the Jews among the Romans (alluding to them being Romans following the Jewish traditions; in other words converts).

So while the term antisemitism may be synonymous with anti-Jewish today, that doesn't mean Jews or anybody are Semites. Semitic is only a language classification which includes the non Indo-European languages common to the middle east which have their roots in Canaanite/Phoenician, Aramaic/Hebrew/Syriac, Arabic, etc (and Jews traditionally have spoken the language of their host - Ancient Hebrew related to Assyrian/Aramaic, Yiddish related to German with Aramaic characters, Ladino related to Spanish, etc). Hebrew was a dead language for almost 2,000 years until the Zionists revived in a little over a century ago. I do agree that if anybody wants to make a case of being a Semite, it would ironically be Palestinians and other Arabs or middle easterners. Jews are as Semitic as petrol is a 'gas' to Americans.

The Khazar Correspondence claims the Khazars are descended from Japheth. The Sephardic messenger in the correspondence does not mention their lineage. The Khazar king claims they once had some sort of diplomatic or trade relations in the distant past (likely alluding to the two Iberias). Besides being a son of Noah, Japheth wound up in Greek mythology as Iapetus, a Titan. "Ham" may have been identified with Africa, but words/names with Ham in it are common among the semitic-speaking middle east (Hammurabi comes to mind, for example). Perhaps that's a misidentification (similar to how there being a "Kush" or Ethiopia in both the horn of Africa and in Northern India). As for Sem/Shem, I've read some convincing (although not acknowledged by mainstream historians) stuff that it has an Egyptian origin with a priesthood called Sem priests who are sort of like Shamans (even that word Shaman...)

Whatever Semitic means it's origins are not that clear and like I said get kind of weird the farther you go back. Ashkenazi Jews, however, are definitely not Semites. I don't care for the term antisemitic because it is misused far too much, especially in politics. Especially when it comes to legitimate criticism of Israel. That and it is a double standard to have a word in common usage specifically for when one minor group of people is being discriminated against. Especially when that word is not literally accurate as I have shown.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 10, 2013 3:36 am)

The term 'anti-semitic' is used and abused by the Zionists and jews in general as a massive put down, a perjorative term against anyone they don't like. I will give two obtuse examples. The first was in the run up to the recent israeli elections. A Sky TV news reporter was on the ground in some of the hard line Jewish areas and was interviewing one of the party activists in a rough old dusty street on some stolen land. A Rabbi who had a big attitude problem came up and stopped the interview. His argument was that the Sky News reporter was 'anti semitic'.

The second example is playing out this week in north London, Stamford Hill to be exact. A jewish family wants to extend their home and the local authority has declined the application because it is against the planning regs, simple. Well not quite because the jewish family is now claiming the planning office is acting 'anti-semitically' against them. Bollocks of course.

My point here is that the jews will hurl the phrase 'anti-semitic' at anyone they a) don't like or b) they want to damn by this politically sensitive phrase. It is bigger than the true meaning of the words as it has become the mother of all 'you jew hater, you goyim mother f***er' invectives. It has a power way beyonds the words themselves as it immediately draws everyone into the argument against you, even someone who knows little about Israel/holohoax will get this slanderous message loud and clear.

If I were called 'anti-semitic' to my face I would struggle to behave. My instant answer would likely be 'well go f*ck yourself then' but perhaps it should be 'well behave and stop lying to the world and we won't be anti-semitic then.'
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 10, 2013 4:12 am)

borjastick wrote:My instant answer would likely be 'well go f*ck yourself then' but perhaps it should be 'well behave and stop lying to the world and we won't be anti-semitic then.'

Whoever is calling you one, you can always return the compliment and say "...and so are you". That can give you an opportunity to explain and to straighten things out a bit.

"Anti-Semitism is so instinctive that it may quite simply be called one of the primal instincts of mankind, one of the important instincts by which the race helps to preserve itself against total destruction. I cannot emphasize the matter too strongly. Anti-Semitism is not, as Jews have tried to make the world believe, an active prejudice. It is a deeply hidden instinct with which every man is born. He remains unconscious of it, as of all other instincts of self preservation, until something happens to awaken it. Just as when something flies in the direction of your eyes, the eyelids close instantly and of their own accord. So swiftly and surely is the instinct of anti-Semitism awakened in a man...there is not a single instance when the Jews have not fully deserved the bitter fury of their persecutors."

—Samuel Roth

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:42 am)

Renewal, have you got a source for the Samuel Roth quote please. I have read a bit about him by searching google, but wonder if that quote is supported by any actual observations by him of Jews being rightly persecuted. Perhaps 1930s Germany and then the holocaust??
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Renewal

Postby Renewal » 6 years 8 months ago (Sun Mar 10, 2013 9:07 am)

This is from his book "Jews Must Live", published in 1934.

He explains most of it, if not all, in there.

People will say to you: It is obvious that Roth is deplorably blinded by what happened to him. He apparently got mixed up with a set of ruthless Jews. They fleeced him. And he is ungallantly throwing the onus on the whole Jewish people. Which is unjust and unfair.

If it were not for what the Jews did to me, it is possible that I might never have come to this pass, for they lifted me bodily out of the set life of a Jew of forty and carried me here on their own shoulders. Does this impair my case against them? I do not think so. How, I ask you, have messages like this been brought to the world before? How have people been awakened before, to those strange and terrible visions which have catapulted mankind into what it describes itself today? Would my plea seem more authentic if I presented it in the guise of a series of statistical studies proving what a hideous swamp the Jews have made of Western Civilization? Would it better establish my sincerity if, like one of the minor prophets in Israel, I began my vision with the words And the Lord appeared to me and said?

The whole book is available here: http://archive.org/details/JewsMustLive

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”