WE ARE BACK!

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9911
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Hannover » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 1:19 pm)

Creox wrote:
I was on RODOH a couple of times while checking to see why the site was offline. Yikes!

It amusing to watch the racist Jewish supremacists that infect RODOH obsess over CODOH and it's Forum. We really do lead them around by their noses, which is nothing more than the consequence of their faltering attempts to defend a storyline that simply cannot be logically defended. Their obsession with us is indicative of the fact that we essentially own them. We are in the driver's seat.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

User avatar
Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Creox » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:39 pm)

Hannover wrote:
Creox wrote:
I was on RODOH a couple of times while checking to see why the site was offline. Yikes!

It amusing to watch the racist Jewish supremacists that infect RODOH obsess over CODOH and it's Forum. We really do lead them around by their noses, which is nothing more than the consequence of their faltering attempts to defend a storyline that simply cannot be logically defended. Their obsession with us is indicative of the fact that we essentially own them. We are in the driver's seat.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover


I found a couple of posts that I thought would be at least interesting to invest time in but on the whole its a bunch of name calling and ad hom attacks.

I am very happy to have a moderated forum that focuses on the details of the holocaust narrative.

Renewal
Member
Member
Posts: 69
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 1:20 am

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Renewal » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 6:43 pm)

Hannover wrote:It amusing to watch the racist Jewish supremacists that infect RODOH obsess over CODOH and it's Forum. We really do lead them around by their noses, which is nothing more than the consequence of their faltering attempts to defend a storyline that simply cannot be logically defended.


A while ago people got burned alive for denying that the Earth is flat. Round Earth conspiracy theory is today shamelessly promoted everywhere, and it must be either because of amnesia or because of faking it. People have been tortured and persecuted for telling the truth throughout history, and those spreading fairy tales are considered to be the foundation of mankind. I suspect that they know full well what this is all about. But for a minion, to creep up the food chain, anything goes. Many are like the professional picketers who travel around the world to haunt any protest demonstrations without having a clue what's actually going on.

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Cloud » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:01 pm)

I am very happy to have a moderated forum that focuses on the details of the holocaust narrative.


I guess. But this place is kind of boring without opposition posters. Go to any political discussion forum and there are plenty of people on various sides of the political spectrum (e.g., liberals, conservatives, libertarians, moderates). It's hard to have a debate if there aren't any people to debate with...

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Haldan » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 7:25 pm)

The opposition is welcome to join. And in some cases the "opposition" also has been here – just see the plentiful past threads where posters such as Sergey Romanov, Roberto Muehlenkamp and Andy Mathis have tried to represent their beliefs.
Sure, I would also like to see more action. Nick Terry was here not so long ago, but left when it started to get interesting... :bounce:

Regards,
-haldan

Cloud wrote:
I am very happy to have a moderated forum that focuses on the details of the holocaust narrative.


I guess. But this place is kind of boring without opposition posters. Go to any political discussion forum and there are plenty of people on various sides of the political spectrum (e.g., liberals, conservatives, libertarians, moderates). It's hard to have a debate if there aren't any people to debate with...
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

User avatar
Creox
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 152
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:32 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Creox » 6 years 8 months ago (Mon Mar 25, 2013 8:31 pm)

Cloud wrote:
I am very happy to have a moderated forum that focuses on the details of the holocaust narrative.


I guess. But this place is kind of boring without opposition posters. Go to any political discussion forum and there are plenty of people on various sides of the political spectrum (e.g., liberals, conservatives, libertarians, moderates). It's hard to have a debate if there aren't any people to debate with...



I hear ya. The only problem I have is that moderation does tend to erase posts that veer from the topic in any degree. I think that many great threads are created by letting them go where they will. At any rate I think that the moderation here does lend itself to a more scholarly ambiance than the usual forum where a lot of stuff is left to itself. Good and bad points for either really.

Perhaps the lack of opposition is due to a lack of ammunition when they are fenced in by facts...?

User avatar
RJJJr
Member
Member
Posts: 44
Joined: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:43 am

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:45 am)

Good to see you guys back.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

scythian
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Tue Mar 05, 2013 3:28 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby scythian » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 2:18 pm)

Creox wrote:I hear ya. The only problem I have is that moderation does tend to erase posts that veer from the topic in any degree. I think that many great threads are created by letting them go where they will. At any rate I think that the moderation here does lend itself to a more scholarly ambiance than the usual forum where a lot of stuff is left to itself. Good and bad points for either really.

Perhaps the lack of opposition is due to a lack of ammunition when they are fenced in by facts...?


I think that's exactly why there is a lack of opposition, the opposition is not interested in debate. They rely on smear tactics which include straw man arguments, ad hominem and personal attacks, logical fallacies (including material fallacies, using an error or mistake to smear the arguer, and especially distraction fallacies such as emotional tricks using pics of yellow stars or piles of corpses, etc.), "hijacking" the debate to change the topic, rhetorical trickery and deceptive sophistry, half-truths ("literal" and "technical" truths that may "technically" be, but mostly just dishonest half-lies). They quote you and others out of context, often to the degree of "assuming" the meaning behind your words or even putting words in your mouth that were never said, alluded to, or intended. They love to spin everything

Their goal is to shut down debate and discredit those of us arguing via (attempted) character assassination using the above tricks. This is good enough for the masses, especially those who are ignorant of the subject matter. But these tricks don't stand up to the facts, especially when there are so many concrete facts going against the narrative. Therefore the arguer on the side of truth never gives up arguing and in the process learns all their little tricks.

The rules prevent them from using many of these deceptive tactics, therefore instead of debating they go to other blogs and forums complaining about "censorship" while using their above bag of tricks to convince others. A well-meaning person can accidentally veer off topic or reactively respond to a personal attack and if the post is deleted or whatever, they might believe the censorship thing.

Disinformationists on forums and blogs will often complain about rules and moderation and then try to spin it as a hypocritical violation of that site's principles of freedom of speech. But all forums have their own rules. Most general forums will ban you for even mentioning holocaust revisionism. I got banned from some conservative blog for rationally criticizing Israel.

It's all about playing the game and game theory - if you know how your opponent plays the game you have the advantage. We know how the opponent plays the game, Edward Bernays wrote their "manual" on the subject. Since opponents are often (but not always) Jews, there is likely a good reason related to their religion (which probably influences their culture even if they are not religious) that they employ these tactics. It's called Pilpul which is a Talmudic rhetorical process similar to casuistry. Basically, it allows the truth to be interpreted subjectively even when it is false. Therefore, even when the facts are against them they are still right. If you take away their ability to get away with this, they have little interest in debating because they cannot win.

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Moderator » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 4:21 pm)

Scythian:
Here is what defeats their claims of 'censorship':

'Are there points that have been missed or censored?'
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=1202

There are those who fail to read the guidelines and wish to talk about all sorts of subjects at this forum, but note the absolute lack of censorship on any topic that is part of the "holocaust" narrative.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

User avatar
Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 305
Joined: Tue Feb 16, 2010 1:44 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Balsamo » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 6:37 pm)

As a test message,

Will we learn what happened to the forum during those days of interruption?

User avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Nov 21, 2002 9:23 am

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Moderator » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:22 pm)

Balsamo said:
Will we learn what happened to the forum during those days of interruption?

Does it matter? I mean really, does it matter? The whole point of this forum is to debate the so called "holocaust".

Do you have a problem with that?
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

gasto
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 247
Joined: Sun Aug 29, 2004 11:40 am
Location: Argentina

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby gasto » 6 years 8 months ago (Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm)

Nice too see you back, and congratulations for the nice design.
If Human Soap rumour was fake, why can´t all the other absurd claims be too??

User avatar
JackBQuick
Member
Member
Posts: 130
Joined: Sun Jul 04, 2004 5:41 pm

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby JackBQuick » 6 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:04 pm)

I'm delighted to see the forum back again :cheers:
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

User avatar
Cloud
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 271
Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:27 pm
Location: The Land of Political Correctness

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Cloud » 6 years 8 months ago (Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:23 pm)

There's no need to be snarky. A simple "no" would have been sufficient to answer his question.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2362
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: WE ARE BACK!

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 8 months ago (Thu Mar 28, 2013 12:23 am)

Thanks for getting the forum back up. I was worried for a moment.

One problem with letting a thread go all over the place, is then if there is valuable information being posted, the thread loses it's archival quality. I've used this site's search engine to look for specific things. In that context I was thankful to find threads defined and on topic.

It really is true that the opposition can't win in a gentlemanly serious debate. Go to randi forum: besides suppression of the topic (they merged all holocaust denial into a single thread, and moved it from the history section into the conspiracy section,) besides that, you just get ridiculous strawman arguments and derision. Or regardless of what you're discussing, someone will post a photo of Belsen to have the final word.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Hektor and 7 guests