ARC says Mattogno got it right about Holocaust Controversies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
RJJJr

Re: ARC says Mattogno got it right about Holocaust Controver

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:08 pm)

Hannover,
what are your thoughts on the ARC editorial outside of the debate discussion?

Do you have any comment on their agreement with portions of the Mattogno paper specific to Holocaust Controversies?
- Robert James Jones Jr.

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:15 pm)

Hannover, I get you.

However I can't speak to their position regarding debating on CODOH. Perhaps they have their reasons?
I wouldn't know one way or the other.

Again, curious to your view on the editoral as it regards to Mattognos' response to HC.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

Jim Voss

Postby Jim Voss » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:50 pm)

RJJJr

P.S I think the ARC article also shows where Webb admits there have been mistakes on the ARC website and that they are continually attempting to correct and improve it.

Most importantly they come clean on the fake Holocaust documents and counterfeit photos produced by Sergey Romanov, Nick Terry, and Roberto Muehlenkamp, they also admit they were duped by these charlatans and their website tainted when the HC guys were able to infiltrate their group.

I think that shows a lot in their character as doing their best to make improvements and get things right.

RJJJr, you've gone from posting insulting "editorials" to insulting my intelligence.

Webb and Liscotto are every bit the charlatans that Romanov, Terry, and Muehlenkamp are.

And to imply that Webb and Liscotto are men of character? You should go into stand-up as well.

Hannover

in every instance of the positions they [Webb and Liscotto] take on their site regarding the laughable 'holocaust' storyline we have already demolished their claims, one by one. Where are they in trying to respond to what we have already refuted?

What are they afraid of?

If Webb and Liscotto disagree with what Hannover said above, then why don't they defend their claims by simply answering all the good questions that they constantly run from?

Yes, what are they afraid of?

If they were men of character, they would defend their claims.

Simple as that.

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:34 pm)

I think most of us here could care less if Webb and Lisciotto agree or disagree with Hannover, you are taking this thread off topic.

Simple as that.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:49 pm)

Hannover,
What RJJJr is trying to tell us is that he has no connection whatsoever with the ARC team, that he as a neutral world citizen is just dedicating his time to act like an unoffical speaker for poor and lonely Chris Webb, maybe because he is so fond of the "great Job" the ARC team has done over all those years.
Now that is what i call DEVOTION...

Strange things is that he seems to be well informed of anything that happened within this site which - of course - he has no connection with.

I have spent some time reading those articles on the deathcamp.org webb site and they don't even bother to put some footnotes in them.
Great memorial site, indeed.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:54 pm)

RJJJr asks:
Do you have any comment on their agreement with portions of the Mattogno paper specific to Holocaust Controversies?

You have not posted "portions of the Mattogno paper specific to Holocaust Controversies" in this thread. You have only posted ARC statements supposedly about Mattogno's criticism of the Holocaust Controversies use of foul language. Of course the ARC could never refute Mattogno's work in debunking the lies that the ARC site promotes, hence they avoid the substance of Mattogno's work.

On foul language, well, we all know the use of filth tactics by those who benefit from the absurd 'holocaust' is the norm and expected. Since they cannot refute Revisionist research, they behave in laughable desperation.

The ARC people seem to be utterly mentally challenged and are clearly afraid to debate at this forum.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:34 pm)

I think the ARC people spelled out a mechanism to engage them in debate. Looks pretty straight forward to me.

Thanks for your input though. Your response in consistent with your beliefs and I respect that in everyone.
- Robert James Jones Jr.

RJJJr

Postby RJJJr » 6 years 7 months ago (Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:37 pm)

Balsamo wrote:Hannover,
What RJJJr is trying to tell us is that he has no connection whatsoever with the ARC team, that he as a neutral world citizen is just dedicating his time to act like an unoffical speaker for poor and lonely Chris Webb, maybe because he is so fond of the "great Job" the ARC team has done over all those years.
Now that is what i call DEVOTION...

Strange things is that he seems to be well informed of anything that happened within this site which - of course - he has no connection with.

I have spent some time reading those articles on the deathcamp.org webb site and they don't even bother to put some footnotes in them.
Great memorial site, indeed.

No Balsamo,
What I am telling you is that the acts of the Holocaust Controversies group are so heinous that it is important for the facts about them to get out.

The ARC/HC controversy is circumstantial. If the Holocaust Controversies guys committed criminal acts against some other website, I would be equally as outspoken.

The fact that the ARC situation is so well documented and so grotesque makes it easy to focus on that singular situation.

If I learn of more websites they have attacked, or other fake documents and bogus photos they have produced I will gladly raise the alarm.

The mere fact that fake historians like Nick Terry, and oddballs like Andrew Mathis, wannabees like Roberto Muehlenkamp and nutjobs like Sergey Romanov pretend to be acting in good faith, is insulting to us all, that lot are completely full of crap.

However, I do appreciate that in a good percentage of the Mattogno piece, there is alignment with the ARC guys specific to Holocaust Controverises.

Yes both the ARC editorial and Mattogno article point out differences in how they view the Holocaust but they also point out where they can agree.

I find that level of discourse to be positive, and that is a good thing, as well as a nice change from the usual nonsense.

That is what I am telling you Balsamo,

CAN YOU DIG IT?
- Robert James Jones Jr.

Jim Voss

Postby Jim Voss » 6 years 7 months ago (Mon Apr 15, 2013 3:33 pm)

RJJJr

The mere fact that fake historians like Nick Terry, and oddballs like Andrew Mathis, wannabees like Roberto Muehlenkamp and nutjobs like Sergey Romanov pretend to be acting in good faith, is insulting to us all, that lot are completely full of crap.

The same thing can be said about Webb and Listcotto. They're both fake historians, oddballs and wannabees who are not acting in good faith, are full of crap and are insulting to all of us.

The ARC members and HC members are peas in a pod - charlatans peddling partial-truths and lies.

If the members of either group had any character, they would come here and answer the questions that are just sitting there begging for answers.

The fact that they are afraid to do so says it all.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”