Oh, those 'confessions'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Oh, those 'confessions'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:06 am)

When ascertaining the importance of alleged 'confessions' it is interesting to note that the Russians obtained 'confessions' from Germans in regards to the mass shootings of Polish officers at Katyn forest.

In 1989, the Russians admitted complete responsibility for the massacre.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 1:13 am)

When ascertaining the importance of ‘confessions’ it is interesting to note that the British & French courts obtained confessions which were particularly detailed on alleged ‘gassings’ at Ravensbruck. Today, not even the ‘holocaust’ industry tries marketing Ravensbruck as a ‘gassing’ site.

On Ravensbrück, the Jewish 'holocaust' historian Olga Wormser-Migot ("Le
Système concentrationnaire nazi", Le problème des chambres à gaz, p. 544) remarks that :
"...the declarations on the gas chamber at Ravensbrück place the beginning of its existence in Febr. 1945, date of the arrival of those evacuated from Auschwitz, date when the Ravensbrück detainees discovered the existence of gas chambers at Auschwitz."

She also dismisses the declarations on Oranienburg and Mauthausen:
"These assertions seem to be of a mythical order."
(p. 541, footnote n. 2)

- Hannover

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 4:36 am)

Hannover wrote:When ascertaining the importance of ‘confessions’ it is interesting to note that the British & French courts obtained confessions which were particularly detailed on alleged ‘gassings’ at Ravensbruck.

Do these witnesses have names? Can you provide us with a description of the gassing procedure which emerged from their testimonies?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:23 am)

I do not have their names at hand, they might show up in the Tesch proceedings. Am I wrong about 'confessions' for Ravensbruck gassings? Nope.

- Hannover
Last edited by Hannover on Mon Dec 29, 2003 1:05 am, edited 2 times in total.

Blue 88

Postby Blue 88 » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:42 am)

Hannover wrote:I do not have their names at hand, they might show up in the Tesch proceedings. Am I wrong about 'confessions' for Ravensbruck gassings?

- Hannover

Madam Marie-Claude Vaillant-Couturier testified at the Nuremberg trials about the killing of inmates in gas chambers at the Ravensbrueck concentration camp.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Dec 28, 2003 5:51 am)

Thanks Blue 88.

in addition:
At this point, the reader probably wants to know why an analysis which concludes that "gas chambers" did not exist in certain camps is suddenly discontinued as soon as, for example, Auschwitz is discussed. Why, on one hand, is the critical spirit awakened, and then, on the other hand, is it allowed to collapse into lethargy? After all, as far as the "gas chamber" of Ravensbruck is concerned, we have available lots of points of "evidence" and "undeniable eyewitness accounts" beginning with repeated and extensive eyewitness accounts by Marie-Claude Vaillant-Couturier or Germaine Tillion. *** It gets even better. Several years after the war, before both British and French tribunals, the camp officials of Ravensbrück (Sühren, Schwarzhuber and Treite) repeatedly confessed to the existence of a "gas chamber" in their camp. They even vaguely described its operation. *** Eventually they were hanged because of this alleged "gas chamber" or else they committed suicide. The same "confessions" were given prior to their deaths by Ziereis for Mauthausen (Austria) and by Kramer for Struthof-Natzweiler (Alsace).

excerpt from: The 'Problem of the Gas Chambers', by Robert Faurisson
http://www.abbc.com/aaargh/engl/FaurisA ... 007xx.html

- Hannover

grenadier
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby grenadier » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 2:08 pm)

Ziereis 'confessed' to 1 to 1.5 million gassed at Hartheim castle[DTh pg 304]. Had he claimed a few thousand gassings or so it would not be an embarassament for the court historians who even today attempt to keep the story that there were some experimental/small scale gassings in the western camps.
I also ask for help in this regard as I am trying to compile information on 'confessions' and 'witnesses' testimonies(about gassings) given in connection to the western camps. For instance, I think Sühren also claimed some absurd number of victims but i dont remember where I have read it. All help containing hyperlinks, book references and the like will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

ps: did the soviets also come up with eyewitness testimony(as opposed to germans making confessions) claiming the germans were the killers at katyn?

Richard Perle
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Richard Perle » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:15 pm)

grenadier wrote:ps: did the soviets also come up with eyewitness testimony(as opposed to germans making confessions) claiming the germans were the killers at katyn?

There are no details given, but the Wiesenthal site, of all places, says:

The same witnesses who had testified against the Russians now declared that the troops they had seen taking prisoners to the Katyn Forest were actually not Red Army soldiers, but Germans.
http://motlc.wiesenthal.com/text/x19/xm1948.html

All I can dig up is that there were three witnesses.

Maly Jacek
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Maly Jacek » 1 decade 4 years ago (Wed Apr 20, 2005 5:31 pm)

Goebbels Diaries, 1943.
Translation by Louis Lochner. NY: Doubleday, 1948.

September 29, 1943

Unfortunately we have had to give up Katyn.The Bolsheviks undoubtedly will soon “find” that we shot the 12,000 Polish officers. That episode is one that is going to cause us quite a little trouble in the future.The Soviets are undoubtedly going to make it their business to discover as many mass graves as possible and then blame them on us

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”