A) 6 muffles can cremate 250 bodies per day, when in reality, with a generous rate of one body per hour, it only comes out to 144.
B) 15 muffles can cremate 800 (!) bodies per day, when in reality, with the same one body per hour, it amounts to only 360.
C) 8 muffles can cremate 800 bodies per day, when only 192 is possible.
If I'm correct the estimate of total possible daily cremations given by Topf after the installation of the ovens was all ridiculous, hovering in the 4000 range when in reality, it could only be a quarter of that.
So my question is: Why are the figures given by Topf and Prufer so greatly exagerated and inconsistent? As manufacturers of crematory ovens, were they not aware of the capacity of their own devices?
About this "new document":
- Where are the official SS records or other verifiable documents to back this up?
- This piece of paper is not signed.
- 'Secret / geheim' is typed in, but it's lacking the official German stamp 'Geheim!' which should be present.
- What is a business such as Topf doing using an official category of 'secret" which was strictly reserved for German government / military offices & departments?
- Blank Topf letterhead was available after the war for anyone to type whatever they wished.
- The cremation numbers claimed are in contradiction to Prufer's statements.
- The cremation numbers make no scientific sense.
- The cremation numbers typed in contradict the numbers claimed by often quoted & so called 'eyewitnesses' like Henryk Tauber.
- When is it claimed to have been 'found'?
- Where was it supposedly found?
- Who supposedly found it?
- Since allegedly being found, what is the claimed path of ownership for this "new document".
- Mysteriously, after almost 3/4 of a century there is a "new document" which just appears.
- 1930's - 40's German typewriters were / are available.
The numbers are not 'exaggerated', they are made up out of whole cloth.
This dog don't hunt.