'Eyewitnesses to gas chambers', the peculiar things they say

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

'Eyewitnesses to gas chambers', the peculiar things they say

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 03, 2004 1:20 pm)

Let's look at the specifics of so called "eyewitnesses" to alleged gassings, here are just a few examples.

I challenge anyone to post what they believe to be credible eyewitness statements on the alleged gas chambers for discussion here.

Elan Steinberg, Executive Director of the World Jewish Congress when discussing accusations of atrocities against Germans:
"The problem is, when you investigate something as serious as this, you can not rely on eyewitnesses who, even with the best of intentions, with the best of intentions, can give you misleading information".

- "eyewitness" Yankel Wiernik claimed: 1200 people fit into a 7 X 7 m gas chamber, bodies of women were used for kindling, bodies burned on their own once lit, he saw a naked Jewish girl jump a 3m (9 ft.) high fence & shoot two guards, that 900,000 Jews were gassed..buried..exhumed..cremated & all traces disappeared, a Russian diesel tank engine was used for gassings.

Wiernik also claimed he saw a naked Jewish girl leap over a three-meter (9 ft.) high barbed wire fence, wrench the rifle out of the hands of a pursuing guard, shoot two other guards before she was overpowered.

- in court, 3/46, Charles Bendel said groups of 1000 Jews where killed with Zyklon-B in a room measuring 10 meters long by 4 meters wide by 1.6 meters high. When asked, how 1000 people can possibly fit in to a room of 64 square meters, he answered, with 'the German method'.

Bendel testified that 1 million were gassed at Birkenau from January 1, 1944 to Jan 18, 1945. The latest number (which has changed constantly), now says 1.25 million were gassed for the entire duration of the war. They also say the alleged gassings ceased 11/44. Once again, they can't keep their lies straight

- An "eyewitness" stated that the alleged poison gas had a delayed action, it allowed the victims to leave the gas chambers and walk to the mass graves by themselves - from: Repts. of the Polish Underground, Archiv der Polnischen Vereinigten Arbeiterpartei, 202/III,v.7,pp.120f.,quoted in: P. Longerich, op. cit.(note 271), p. 438.

- So called "eyewitness" Daniel Bennahmias claimed the alleged gas chambers walls were PAINTED after each gassing. Well, even if true, that would simply 'lock in' the HCN in the mortar and concrete. There is no significant cyanide residue to be found which would indicate mass gassings as alleged. He also claims that he was one of the alleged 'sonderkommandos'; they were supposedly in charge of moving bodies from the alleged gas chambers. The story goes that all sonderkommandos were murdered in order to silence them.
Peculiar, Daniel Bennahmias was not killed and was in fact given a choice of staying in Auschwitz to await the 'liberating' Soviets, or to leave with the SS in retreat; he chose to go with the SS.

- According to Alexander Pechersky, gassings at Sobibor took place via a black heavy substance which exited in spirals from holes in the roof. Then the floor of the gas chamber opened up, and the bodies fell directly into wagons placed in the basement.

- Filip Mueller, whose laughable beststeller "Sonderbehandlung" Raul Hilberg quotes no less than 20 times as a source in his standard work about the "Holocaust" - described how he ate cake in a cyanide-saturated gas chamber

- Former inmate, Moshe Peer, recalled a miraculous escape from death as an eleven-year-old in the camp. In a 1993 interview with a Canadian newspaper, the French-born Peer claimed that he
"was sent to the camp gas chamber at least six times...maybe children resist better, I don't know."
Gazette, Montreal, Canada, August 5, 1993

- The vacuum chamber...former Treblinka prisoner Samuel Rajzman testified that during the time he was in Treblinka, Jews were "suffocated to death" there with a machine that pumped air out of death chambers. {Rajzman text in: Yuri Suhl, ed., They Fought Back (New York: 1967), p. 130.}

- Gas chambers on wheels in Treblinka, which dumped their victims directly into burning pits, from: Reports of the Polish underground movement, Archiv der Polnischen Vereinigten Arbeiterpartei, 202/III, v. 7, pp. 120f., quoted in: P. Longerich, op. cit. (note 271), p. 438

- delayed-action poison gas that allowed the victims to leave the gas chambers and walk to the mass graves by themselves, from: same as previous

- "eyewitness" Arnold Friedman's stated that he (and four others at the same time) 'survived' by breathing through a keyhole in the 'gas chamber' door at FLOSSENBERG.

- Ada Bimko (now Hadassah Rosensaft of the Holocaust Memorial Museum, Washington DC): she testified to being shown by an SS officer the huge cylinders of gas in a room above the gas chamber!

- SS raced bicycles in the gas chamber of Birkenau, from Nürnberger Nachrichten, Sept. 11, 1978, report about eyewitness testimony in the jury court trial in Aschaffenburg

- Auschwitz inmate, Regina Bialek stated:

I was made to undress and taken by lorry to a gas chamber. There were seven gas chambers at Auschwitz. This particular one was underground and the lorry was able to run down the slope and straight into the chamber. Here we were tipped unceremoniously on the floor. The room was about 12 yards square and small lights on the wall dimly illuminated it. When the room was full a hissing sound was heard coming from the centre point on the floor and gas came into the room. After what seemed about ten minutes some of the victims began to bite their hands and foam at the mouth, and blood issued from their ears, eyes and mouth, and their faces went blue. I suffered from all these symptoms, together with a tight feeling at the throat. I was half conscious when my number was called out by Dr. Mengele and I was led from the chamber. I attribute my escape to the fact that the daughter of a friend of mine who was an Aryan and a doctor at Auschwitz had seen me being transported to the chamber and had told her mother, who immediately appealed to Dr. Mengele.

- In the book, 'Lest We Forget', it describes how Jews were steamed to death, and provides a diagram showing the location of the purported boiler room that produced the live steam. - 'Lest We Forget', World Jewish Congress (New York: 1943), pp.4, 6-7.

- The Polish govt. "conclusively proved" the Germans operated steam death chambers. They carried out "an on site, expert examination of the steam chambers," submitting an "expert report" to the Nuremberg Tribunal.- Nuremberg Trial Document 3311-PS, IMT "blue series"/1947-1949), vol.32, pp.152-158

- Here's more real "evidence" - Killing in vacuum chamber, with steam, or chlorine gas, from: W. Grossmann, Die Hölle von Treblinka, Verlag für fremdsprachige Literatur, Moscow 1947; The Black Book of Polish Jewry, Roy Publishers, New York 1943.
- "There was a blue haze after gassing with hydrocyanic acid" [which is colorless] - R. Böck, Frankfurt Public Prosecutor's Office, Ref. 4 Js 444/59, pp. 6881f.

“In retreat the stationary gas chambers in the eastern part of the camp were restructured, even little turrets and other architectural embellishments were added so that they would look like innocent garages." - ‘The Factory of Death at Auschwitz’ Boris Polevoi, Pravda, 1945

Communist Jew, Bruno Baum, himself a member of the 'partisans', boasted after the war: "The entire propaganda which started abroad, was made by us with the help of our Polish mates." - Bruno Baum, »Wir funken aus der Hölle« in Deutsche Volkszeitung - Zentralorgan der KPD, Berlin 31.7.1945.; cf. B. Baum

"…It is not necessary to ask oneself how, technically, such a mass murder was possible. It was technically possible since it took place. Such is the point of departure required of any historical enquiry on the subject. This truth obliges us to state quite simply: there is not, there cannot be, any debate on the existence of the gas chambers."

- from a declaration, published in Le Monde, feb 21, 1979. Written by Pierre Vidal-Naquet and Léon Poliakov. And signed by 34 "historians"

And so it goes with each and every "eyewitness" to alleged gassings and their supporters. Their stories are patently absurd; but if you don't believe in them you could go to jail.

Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:37 pm)

It seems, that the whole "Holocaust" story (4 million gassed, 2 million shot) is essentially based on witness reports. And what a mess!

I have no idea how important above witness testimonies in todays "Holocaust" story are. It seems that the holocausters today prefer more the confessions by former SS men.

Auschwitz
If we look at Auschwitz for example, the witness reports listed by van Pelt in his expert report during the Irving trial are mostly confessions by perpetrators:
Kremer, Aumeier, Broad, Bimpko, Hoessler, Wiliceny, Höss.
http://www.fpp.co.uk/Legal/Penguin/expe ... report.zip

Majdanek
The story here is based on confessions by former SS people during the Lublin trial in Poland in 1944, and later the Düsseldor trial in Germany from 1975 to 1981.

Reinhard Camps (Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor, Chelmno)
The witnesses reports in these camps were also essentially by perpetrators, SS men, who confessed during the various trials in Germany. See Adalbert Rückerl NS-Vernichtungslager
or Yitzhak Arad Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka, The Operation Reinhard Death Camps. (Rückerl mentions also the names of the witnesses Jankiel Wiernik and Samuel Rajzman in his book, but he said nothing about their testimonies).

fge

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 3:42 am)

Lets add Dr. Stefan Szende, a Swedish-based Jew of Hungarian origin. Here he describes the alleged mass extermination at the Belzec camp as follows:

"The death factory comprises an area approximately 7 km in diameter... The trains filled with Jews entered a tunnel into the underground rooms of the execution factory... The naked Jews were brought into gigantic halls. Several thousand people at one time could fit into these halls. The halls had no floor.

The floor was of metal and was submergible. The floors of these halls, with their thousands of Jews, sank into a basin of water which lay beneath -- but only far enough so that the people on the metal plate were not entirely under water. When all the Jews on the metal plate were in the water up to over their hips, electrical current was sent through the water. After a few moments, all the Jews, thousands at once, were dead. Then they raised the metal plate out of the water. On it lay the corpses of the murder victims.

Another shock of electrical current was sent through, and the metal plate became a crematory oven, white hot, until all the bodies were burnt to ashes... Each individual train brought three to five thousand, sometimes more, Jews.

There were days on which the lines to Belzec supplied twenty or more trains. Modern technology triumphed in the Nazi system. The problem of how to execute millions of people, was solved."

Stefan Szende, Der letze Jude aus Polen, Europa Verlag, Zurich-New York, 1945, p. 290 ff.

Caution! You could be arrested in for questioning this.

- Hannover

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Apr 18, 2004 6:04 am)

:) TO SAILOR: May I remind you that the SS, and especialy SS,so-called "perpetrators" of the alleged crimes had their lives on the line,as well as the harassment of their famillies. Obtaining confessions through the use of torture is old news. Am I also correct in assuming that in accordance to the Geneva protocol, Hitler gave an order that no poisonous gasses were to be used by anyone upon any persons,and that there also existed the Wermacht warcrimes bureau, which enforced strict penalties on camp personel who inflicted mal treatment on inmates. I'm not saying that a couple of isolated incidents did not occur(i.e. Karl Koch, Buchenwald, found guilty by SS court and sentenced to death for the murder and extortion of wealthy Jewish inmates ), but these are facts that should be taken into consideration.

Willing to Learn

Postby Willing to Learn » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Apr 19, 2004 10:55 pm)

I have one question regarding the testimonies of prisoners who saw people being pushed into the chambers.

How exactly does one human being count 1000 people entering one room?

It seems almost impossible unless they were sitting there with a pen and paper making notes of who was going in.

aemathisphd

Postby aemathisphd » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 6:05 am)

Willing to Learn wrote:I have one question regarding the testimonies of prisoners who saw people being pushed into the chambers.

How exactly does one human being count 1000 people entering one room?

It seems almost impossible unless they were sitting there with a pen and paper making notes of who was going in.

Well, it seems to me that the person counting would begin with "one," proceeding then to "two," "three," and so on, continuing forward to "one thousand."

a.m.
Those that would sacrifice freedom for temporary security deserve neither.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 10:24 am)

:) TO WLLING TO LEARN:The above statement is a good point.If you examine some of the eyewitness testimonies from inmates,you find that they are very exacting with figures and dimensions as if they stood there and kept daily logs.Sounds more rehearsed or coached to me.

rrohde

Postby rrohde » 1 decade 5 years ago (Tue Apr 20, 2004 11:31 am)

Well.. the huge numbers must come from somewhere.. To reach the alleged 6 Million, thousands of ppl must have been pushed into chambers every day... With the German method, that is.

What the eyewitnesses didn't tell you: The Germans used a "shrink ray gun" that would shrink the "gasees" to midget size, so the chambers could be used more efficiently. I guess that's what the German method must have been... ;) ... I am sure that some eyewittness may testify for that, too (what was it? About $5,000 for each eye-witness report?)

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:10 am)

I see we can now add heat chambers to this, read 'mass extermination by heat':
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=1600

The more anyone knows about the 'holocau$t' lies, the more criminal the 'holocau$t' Industry becomes.

- Hannover

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jan 02, 2005 5:04 pm)

To somebody reading this who is not a revisionist, they would think that we pour over hundreds of eye-witness statements, to find one odd-one in the bunch, and then we capitalize on descrepencies in it. But that is hardly the case. The fact is, if you type "treblinka", as an example, into google, you get some of the above-mentioned accounts in the first 10 to 15 hits. Maybe even the first 5 hits.

George B.

Postby George B. » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:50 am)

Hannover wrote:Let's look at the specifics of so called "eyewitnesses" to alleged gassings, here are just a few examples.

I challenge anyone to post what they believe to be credible eyewitness statements on the alleged gas chambers for discussion here.

And so it goes with each and every "eyewitness" to alleged gassings and their supporters. Their stories are patently absurd; but if you don't believe in them you could go to jail.

Hannover

Alleged Wittnesses statements should be listed, documented and analyzed. Does anyone know where the full testimony can be found?
Nonsense in the testimonies is one thing - But think about it - what about all the potential witnesses that did not seeing anything of the alleged?

ClaudiaRothenbach
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby ClaudiaRothenbach » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:50 am)

A lot of witnesses for Auschwitz are cited here and their lies are analysed:

http://vho.org/D/atuadh/index.html

Jürgen Graf: Auschwitz - Tätergeständnisse und Augenzeugen des Holocaust

The following book is planned:

Jürgen Graf, Manfred Köhler, ‘Eyewitnesses’ for the Holocaust
So many witnesses confirmed it independently and so many perpetrators confessed their crimes without physical abuse – thus, how can we doubt that witches rode on broomsticks and had sex with the devil?

see: http://vho.org/GB/Books/HHS.html

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”