Holocaust and foot-and-mouth disease pyres

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Holocaust and foot-and-mouth disease pyres

Postby hermod » 6 years 4 months ago (Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:22 pm)

Why couldn't the British autorithies do at least as well in 2001 as the German authorities had allegedly done in 1942 and 1943 in the Reinhardt camps?

Friday, 24 February 2006

The images from five years ago are burned into the memory of Tucker Armstrong.

His thriving herd and flock of sheep built up and cared for over generations at Sceugh Dyke Farm, Calthwaite, were slaughtered in front of him and burned in a pyre that rolled out a stench across mile after mile of the landscape for week after week.

Even after three weeks I could still recognise individual animals on the pyre,” he sighed.

It was a bad burn, with 1,000 railway sleepers and 2,000 tons of coal which proved inferior quality and burned for 12 weeks.

They took 730 cattle and 3,500 sheep for one infected bullock.”

While his farm lay silent, Tucker was at the centre of the media spotlight as chairman of Longtown Auction Mart.

It became the epicentre of the disease after infected animals were sold at its premises.

On Sunday, February 25, a Devon dealer known to many in Longtown was suddenly headline news in the national media.

http://www.cumberlandnews.co.uk/opinion ... ews/agenda
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Holocaust and foot-and-mouth disease pyres

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 4 months ago (Wed Jul 03, 2013 1:04 pm)

There's a lot of discussion on this forum about Mad Cow disease and cremating livestock, but this is a very good straightforward piece of evidence which I haven't seen. Thanks. All sorts of extrapolations can be drawn from it because it mentions the number of livestock and amount of coal, and mentions the amount of time, gives an air photo. All of which point to not just Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec open air incinerations, but also the alleged Auschwitz open air incinerations, being a myth. Would be interesting to compare facts in this article with Carlo Mattogno's book Auschwitz Open Air Incinerations.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 4 months ago (Wed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:There's a lot of discussion on this forum about Mad Cow disease and cremating livestock, but this is a very good straightforward piece of evidence which I haven't seen. Thanks. All sorts of extrapolations can be drawn from it because it mentions the number of livestock and amount of coal, and mentions the amount of time, gives an air photo.

It's interesting to note that the Allied press of 1942 and 1943 never 'reported' any smoke from Holocaust pyres. All kinds of smoke were reported, but no Holocaust smoke.

http://trove.nla.gov.au/newspaper/resul ... sortby&s=0

I can't believe that smoke coming from huge pyres of burning rotten flesh wouldn't have been reported if it had existed. I can't believe that so amazing scenes (see below) could have been unnoticed and unreported if they had really taken place.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... -gl4JM8Tg0

Pictures of FMD pyres of 2001

I think it could be interesting for revisionists to look for digitized old newspapers in order to know if smoke from Holocaust pyres was reported by the Allied press of 1942 and 1943 or if it wasn't. If no 'Holocaust smoke' was reported in Poland in 1942 and 1943, it could be another major argument for revisionists. After "No holes, no Holocaust", "No smoke, no pyres, no Holocaust". :cheers:

All of which point to not just Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec open air incinerations, but also the alleged Auschwitz open air incinerations, being a myth.

True for all the outdoor cremations of Sonderaktion 1005 - i.e. 'Death camps' and 'Holocaust by bullets'.

Would be interesting to compare facts in this article with Carlo Mattogno's book Auschwitz Open Air Incinerations.

It would be.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:16 am)

That photo surrounded by green fields is the best I've seen for comparison. Had the Reinhardt camps happened it would have looked like that.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 04, 2013 2:38 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:That photo surrounded by green fields is the best I've seen for comparison. Had the Reinhardt camps happened it would have looked like that.

That's my opinion too. But that doesn't prevent the official Holocaust narrative from claiming that SonderAktion 1005 "was conducted in strict secrecy from 1942–1944" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sonderaktion_1005). Laughable...

If there had been a SonderAktion 1005 from 1942 to 1944, everybody would have known it from the very beginning of that operation and it would necessarily have been reported by Allied propaganda/press on numerous occasions.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 04, 2013 4:59 am)

I posted a reply to this thread this morning but it went missing. I therefore apologise if it turns up again.

I lived in Devon during the two F&M outbreaks. I was and am an active mountain biker and a group of us would cycle all over north Devon up and down all the tracks and paths. Even though the countryside was in some areas locked down we could always find a way around as we knew many of the little used tracks.

You can imagine our surprise when on one rideout we came across an as yet unused pyre constructed for the burning of the cattle in the area. It was a surreal location and very large being some 200-300 meters long and 50 meters wide. What was most surprising though was the amount of railway sleepers and burning material piled up and arranged along the ditch. It was colossal! Tons and tons of wood, perhaps as much as 100 tons.

We could see from many miles away the burning pyres and sometimes get the smell too. If they were doing similar over a two year period at or near the camps there is no way it would not have shown up on photos and in statements. Your pictures are absolutely spot on as I remember things.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 04, 2013 1:30 pm)

What does "sleepers" mean in railway sleeper?

Also, because the mad cow or hoof and mouth is a one-time burning operation in a certain place, there is no point in building infrastructure to hold the heat in. Yet for Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec, it was continuous and they clearly would have put some infrastruction for holding in the heat. Like a brick enclosure of some kind. But the story is they didn't do this.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 6 years 4 months ago (Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:34 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:What does "sleepers" mean in railway sleeper?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Railroad_tie

Also, because the mad cow or hoof and mouth is a one-time burning operation in a certain place, there is no point in building infrastructure to hold the heat in. Yet for Treblinka, Sobibor, and Belzec, it was continuous and they clearly would have put some infrastruction for holding in the heat. Like a brick enclosure of some kind. But the story is they didn't do this.

That's true. Can you imagine the Germans in charge of the alleged SonderAktion 1005 burning millions of corpses in the rain, snow and wind for more than 2 years and never thinking they can build brick enclosures or bring portable crematory ovens (like the portable ovens used at Sachsenhausen camp) to do that job in a more easy and efficient way? Can you imagine the country of engineering unable to find anything better than Neanderthal giant barbecue facilities in order to hide his alleged crimes? Hilarious... :lol:

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:41 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:What does "sleepers" mean in railway sleeper?

I think in America they are called ties. They are the cross beams that the rail sits on. In the UK since the start of the railways system they were made from oak, very nice and well used they are often used in garden landscaping or for steps.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

EtienneSC
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby EtienneSC » 6 years 4 months ago (Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:21 pm)

This Is a particularly clear presentation of the facts about open air cremation:

From one of our own I believe, in which case I should say that the voice over adds a lot to the impact.

friedrichjansson
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby friedrichjansson » 6 years 4 months ago (Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:37 pm)

Thanks, Etienne.

Here's another foot and mouth pyre image.

Screenshot-1.jpg

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”