Not zyklon B

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Landulf

Not zyklon B

Postby Landulf » 7 years 1 month ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:39 am)

Having a debate with a person who claims they where gased with other gases than zyklon B. What more gases are there and how do you meet such claims?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Not zyklon B

Postby Hannover » 7 years 1 month ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:11 am)

There is the simply ridiculous claim that diesel exhaust from a tank engine, or was it a submarine engine, or both?... was used. That assertion has been shot down repeatedly by the likes of Friedrich Paul Berg (who will no doubt weigh in on this) and others. It would be impossible to gas Jews with diesel exhaust in the manner alleged. And knowing that Revisionists have debunked the absurd diesel claim, we now see a changing of the story to gasoline, for which there is not a shred of proof. Make no doubt about it, the official story says diesel exhaust.

Let's not forget the forensic study presented at Nuremberg which 'proved' that the Germans steamed Jews to death. That's right, steam chambers were proven at Nuremberg. I kid you not. And people give credibility to the Nuremberg Show Trials. Laughable.

Let's remember, the Germans had at their disposal vast amounts of other, much more efficient & deadly gases, Tabun and sarin for example. These would have much better for 'extermination' as opposed to an insect pesticide, diesel exhaust, and steam. One must ask, if the story line is true, why didn't the Germans use these much more convenient, available, powerful, practical gases? Answer: There were no homicidal gassings, period. Not a single Jew, gypsy, homosexual, Jehovah's witness, no one, can be proven to have been gassed,

And then, one cannot have all these alleged gassings without massive human remains. None can be shown which confirm the 'holocaust' claims.

I suggest you read:

Cyanide Chemistry at Auschwitz

You can also search: tabun, sarin, diesel, steam using the search function here.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 7 years 1 month ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 6:24 am)

In a fairly stiff debate with a believer recently on a Huff Post story, I mentioned the diesel gassing point and his response was, how would a group of people locked into a room survive long with diesel fumes being pumped into it? My answer was that it wouldn't be nice at all and perhaps a few would die, many would be violently sick, but as a means of reliably and quickly murdering group after group it is simply nonsensical. Don't forget that at Treblinka they claim 870,000 were murdered, mainly by diesel fumes from a Russian tank engine.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Engel

Postby Engel » 7 years 1 month ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:34 am)

borjastick wrote:I mentioned the diesel gassing point and his response was, how would a group of people locked into a room survive long with diesel fumes being pumped into it?
I would've just told him that diesel exhaust has a high concentration of air in it. The "evil Nazis" were doing more to keep them alive then just letting them suffocate in the alleged "hermetically sealed chambers"!
"The Soviets are undoubtedly going to make it their business to discover as many mass graves as possible and then blame it on us." - Joseph Goebbels

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Jul 23, 2013 10:10 am)

Landulf wrote:Having a debate with a person who claims they where gased with other gases than zyklon B. What more gases are there and how do you meet such claims?

The Holocaust narrative claims carbon monoxide was used in the Reinhardt camps (diesel or gasoline engines) and the Euthanasia centers (bottles of pure carbon monoxide). Zyklon B was allegedly used for homicidal gassings at Auschwitz-Birkenau and Majdanek (carbon monoxide allegedly used at Majdanek too).

Hydrogen cyanide (Zyklon B) and carbon monoxide are the only 2 gases allegedly used during the 'Holocaust'.

As far as carbon monoxide is concerned, I usually meet those claims by dismissing the numerous 'testimonies' on Diesel gassings because Diesel exhaust can't kill (not enough carbon monoxide) and by asking why "the country of engineering" didn't use wood-gas generators which were very numerous in Europe at that time (because of oil shortages) and way more lethal than Diesel or Gasoline engines (CO in Exhaust - Diesel: 0.1-0.2%, Gasoline: 5%, Wood-gas: 30% or more !).
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”