Sylvia Stolz is my hero

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Modern Viking

Sylvia Stolz is my hero

Postby Modern Viking » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:32 pm)

She will be the one remembered in Germany when the Holocaust tale finally falls.

Her unyielding attitude is the key to victory.

If I was a resident of Germany, I would say, with her brilliance and public-speaking ability, she could be the new leader of Germany -- the Germany of a New Era. An Era without reparations paid to Israel for crimes that never happened. An Era of prosperity for the German people. A true eye-opening saga for the rest of the mostly still "asleep" world to witness or be a part of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uNU2huX ... 1374540289

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Sylvia Stolz is my hero

Postby Dresden » 7 years 6 months ago (Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:13 pm)

Modern Viking said:

".....with her brilliance and public-speaking ability, she could be the new leader of Germany"

I agree!

Check out this thread, Viking:

Sylvia Stolz Speech on "Holocaust Denial"

and these videos:

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

phdnm
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby phdnm » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:53 am)

Happy Birthday to Sylvia Stolz :)

Born August 6, 1963 in Munich

Robert FAURISSON

A noble cause like that of historical revisionism needs a noble figure to embody it: Sylvia Stolz, whose surname in German means “proud,” is that figure.

There are revisionists of all origins, all characters, all tendencies, all beliefs. Some are made for research and others for action. Some concern themselves with strategy and tactics whilst others opt for the most candid and direct statements. Most of them consider that a revisionist out of prison is more useful to the cause than a revisionist in prison. I am not far from sharing that opinion; however, after some thought, I believe I need, as a proper revisionist, to look at or re-examine such an idea more closely. Without going so far as to claim that a revolution like the revisionist revolution needs martyrs – a preconception which, at bottom, is rather unseemly – I am bound to admit that the example of renunciation of one’s own freedom for the freedom of one’s fellow human beings is of a kind to inspire others to self-sacrifice, courage, ardour in battle.

We need the light brought to us by those who, fighting for the revisionist cause, have ended up in prison for having faced that danger in full knowledge of it. I speak here of those who have never yielded, never given assurances to the enemy, never conceded anything either in prison or in court. There are cases – very rare ones – where people land themselves in prison through sheer rashness, foolishness, exaggerated self-esteem, although they may end up, once their case comes to court, giving in, lowering the flag and, in their defence, making hackneyed speeches on the “freedom of expression.”

We need real men and real women. I shall not mention names here, lest I overlook any. Nevertheless I shall make an exception for Sylvia Stolz, “The German Joan of Arc,” as we readily call her.

Go and see up close what she has dared to say and do in this Germany abominably subjected to the law of the conqueror: you will learn to what heights a woman may rise, a woman who, like the legendary heroines in France, Germany and a good many other lands, lights up our meagre existences.

There remains one wish for me to make: that this young woman will have the strength to go on being the model of heroic humanity that she embodies today for so many amongst us.

April 13, 2011

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 7 years 5 months ago (Tue Aug 06, 2013 10:54 am)

Happy Birthday Sylvia! :D

Wikipedia incorrectly has Her birthday as August 16, 1963 in the English language article about Her; but the German language article has Her birthday as August 6, 1963.

I think it should be a Holiday! :D :cheers:

"Look at me!" - Sylvia Stolz
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Modern Viking

Postby Modern Viking » 7 years 5 months ago (Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:58 pm)

Happy birthday -3 days to Sylvia Stolz: one of the bravest women I have ever encountered in life. May she live a long and productive life!

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:36 pm)

Happy Birthday, Sylvia!

Thank You for all You have done for Goodness and Truth!

"Hail Sylvia Stolz!" -Robert Faurisson-

"Look at Me!" -Sylvia Stolz-

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 06, 2014 3:47 pm)

Happy Birthday, Sylvia Stolz! :love1:

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 6 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 06, 2014 10:27 pm)

Steve F wrote:Happy Birthday, Sylvia!

Thank You for all You have done for Goodness and Truth!

"Hail Sylvia Stolz!" -Robert Faurisson-

"Look at Me!" -Sylvia Stolz-

Indeed! Happy Birthday Sylvia!!
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Atigun » 6 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:58 pm)

Happy Birthday and huge bouquets to you Sylvia. You are our heroine.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 5 months ago (Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:24 pm)

Happy Birthday to our beloved Sylvia! :D

August 6, 1963.

The German Joan of Arc.....
Intelligent, heroic and dauntless.....
Full of Goodness, Truth and Beauty!

Here is something from Jett Rucker:

From Smith's Report #213:

http://codoh.com/news/3323/

Sylvia Stolz: Revisionism’s Joan of Arc by Jett Rucker

http://codoh.com/library/document/3375/

Having already served more than three years in prison and had her license to practice law suspended, German exlawyer Sylvia Stolz consented to participate in a colloquium in Switzerland with the title “Against Censorship” in 2013[It was actually on November 24, 2012-S.F.], her first year out of prison[Her first year out of prison was actually 2011 - S.F.].

In that colloquium, which was conducted in German, she described her experiences as a lawyer defending a “Holocaust denier” (Ernst Zündel) in a proceeding to convict him of “Holocaust denial”. That proceeding succeeded in its intended purpose, but the black hole it constituted sucked in an additional orbiting body—that of Sylvia Stolz, who allowed her abundantly justified fury at the Inquisition to which Zündel was subjected to move her to assertions of truth that violated the same German laws that Zündel was on trial for.

What’s a good Richter (judge) to do, with such a fury of forthrightness befouling his bench? Judge Meinerzhagen did the only thing an enforcer in his position (Eichmann comes to mind) could possibly do: he brought his gavel down squarely upon the head, the mind, and the God-given rights of Rechtsanwältin Stolz, thereby banishing her not only beyond the precincts of his court, but altogether beyond the precincts of civil society, for three years, from which his victim emerged bereft of her hardwon professional license, if not of social presentability altogether.
Medieval justice is indeed alive and well not only in Germany, but in
many other notionally civilized countries of Europe.

Nothing daunted, our own Joan of Arc returned to liberty with her head unbowed and with a vengeance against such injustice as she and others had been subjected to that moved her to participate in the conference in Switzerland (the likelihood that she was invited is to be assumed).

At this conference, she spoke movingly, truthfully, and evidently with great effect to opponents of censorship all over the world, though her own speech was given in German.
It was, perhaps, because of the (German) language she used and/or the fact that her peroration was available in Germany as well as everywhere else via the Internet that she fell victim to fresh persecution on the score of her palpable suggestions that the speech laws of Germany enforce historical narratives that may not be factual.

In Sylvia Stolz’s experience is to be seen, starkly illuminated in the blinding light of logic, the basis
for the American (or AngloSaxon?) predilection toward freedom of speech.
The oppression of belief and its expression is a process that defends itself against any and all efforts to struggle free of it.

To complain of the enforcement of any specific standard of “truth” is to attack that very “truth” itself, and to do that is to run afoul of that enforcement itself.
The atrocity is to define any attack upon it as an atrocity. There is no protection from such tyranny, as the American founding fathers evidently deduced, other than “doctrinaire” freedom of speech, or “freedom of speech fundamentalism,” as its numerous detractors are fond of calling it.

Someone who favors censorship[Daniel Kettiger - S.F.] alerted German authorities to Stolz’s fresh transgressions in Switzerland (where “Holocaust denial” is a crime also), and the machinery of German medieval justice ground Sylvia Stolz up quite as imperturbably as Torquemada’s wheel turned so as to impose further tension on the writhing, pain-wracked bodies of his victims.

Sylvia Stolz, the champion of a justice based upon, if not truth, then at least freedom, is off to jail again, this time for 20 months.
Her incarceration is a stain upon the moral validity of the entire government of Germany, and upon those other governments that might have meted out to her the same or similar penalties for her transgressions.
One hopes that among these, the government of the United States is not (yet) to be numbered, although many cases, such as that of Germar Rudolf, justify pause in embracing that hope.

Once again, the indomitable Sylvia Stolz will be insulted by the imposition of concrete and barbed wire upon the freedom she has personified for all devotees of truth and justice the world over.
The insult is, of course, an outrage, but Stolz herself will not lower herself to addressing such a profoundly unworthy subject.

Instead, her example, her values, her moral integrity, will transcend the highest walls of the strongest prison ever erected by the oppressors of thought in all history.

I bear guilt for not being in prison with her, or in another prison for the same “crimes” as she has com
mitted. So do you, whether you feel it or not.

I bear my guilt under a profound sense of gratitude to her for sustaining its consequences as I have not had the moral fortitude to do.
And with it, I shall forever bear a feeling of solidarity for her cause, whether or not I ever entail the honor of suffering for it as she has.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:34 am)

bump

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:46 pm)

Happy Birthday, Sylvia, all be it belated. She is my Heroines also, I need to call her again.

Regards
Wilf

LYZ

Postby LYZ » 5 years 5 months ago (Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:52 pm)

Is there an address available where we can send her a birthday card?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”