A pitiful video attempt to refute deniers/revisionists

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
spaceboy

A pitiful video attempt to refute deniers/revisionists

Postby spaceboy » 6 years 6 months ago (Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:14 pm)

A somewhat popular YouTube user named "Steve Shives" recently uploaded a video called "Five Stupid Things About Holocaust Denial".

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrxxZunGwtM

The majority of the video is laden with childish Ad-hominems and straw man arguments.

Virtually everything he says can easily be debunked, e.g., He claims that the plan to kill the Jews is made blatantly clear in Mein Kampf, and he implies that evidence for the "gas chambers" is self evident because of the "square holes in the ceiling", yet he doesn't mention that these holes are said to be "reconstructions" made by the Soviets after the war.

He's only doing a disfavor to staunch anti-Revisionists by making such misinformed arguments. :lol:

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: A pitiful video attempt to refute deniers/revisionists

Postby Dresden » 6 years 6 months ago (Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:14 pm)

spaceboy said:

"He's only doing a disfavor to staunch anti-Revisionists by making such misinformed arguments"

Maybe he's a "Trojan Horse", like Pressac. :D
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Mon Aug 05, 2013 1:11 am)

This guy is an ego driven wind up merchant. Look at his other videos. He is trying to be some sort of hero against conspiracies. If he knows anything about the holocaust he doesn't show it very well and his childish statements are so easy to counter with fact. I made a comment or two as did SteveF.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 6 months ago (Mon Aug 05, 2013 7:47 pm)

@borjastick:

Your and my comments are the "top rated", and there are a lot of other good comments.

The uploader is receiving some flack from some of the Revisionist commenters.

I feel like posting some comments such as:

"Five Stupid Things About Elie Wiesel"

or:

"Five Stupid Things About Irene Zizblatt"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Tue Aug 06, 2013 2:04 am)

SteveF as you say there are some interesting comments from viewers. Good to see some common sense applied in the shape of comments. Youtube is my playground and battlefield so to speak. There are ample opportunities to make the revisionist case and if one thinks laterally these just keep on coming. Take for example the Boston Bombing. There are dozens of conspiracy videos on the subject. IMO they are all spurious as I do not see the evidence for it being a setup-false flag, however I have been engaged in some 'lively' debate about it and always suggest that if they want a real conspiracy to investigate, try the Holocaust...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Tue Aug 06, 2013 12:42 pm)

And now Handy Andy 'Johnnie' Mathis the halfwit midget, is weighing in with his normal level of intelligence and abuse.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 6 months ago (Tue Aug 06, 2013 1:33 pm)

borjastick wrote:And now Handy Andy 'Johnnie' Mathis the halfwit midget, is weighing in with his normal level of intelligence and abuse.

If they allow you to post links, then this one will take care of Mathis.

irrational Andy Mathis demolished at this forum

Revisionists are just the messengers, the the absurd impossibility of the 'holocaust' story line is the message.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 07, 2013 2:11 am)

I have no intention of engaging with Mathis. The following are some of his contributions to this video over the last 12 hours or so, in face of a remarkably patient and coherent opponent:
That's got to be one of the funniest things I've heard one of you idiots ever say.
Dude, you're a fucking joke. Pack it in.
Listen, pal,...
Wow, you don't have a fucking clue, do you?
No reasonable person thinks that way. Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot to whom I was speaking.
You're a moron.
Blah, blah, blah...
Neither do you, neither do you, and shut up.
Well, at least he didn't write "Your a moron". Give him credit for that ;)

Pa Gromheizer

Postby Pa Gromheizer » 6 years 6 months ago (Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:22 am)

Kingfisher wrote:I have no intention of engaging with Mathis. The following are some of his contributions . . .

Poor fellow is unable to debate without flaming out. That fact is noticed by readers who ascribe to the Maxim of Debate:

"If I hear something being debated pertaining to a subject that I am
not cognizant of, therefore impartial, I examine the manner of the debate
and conduct. I know who is telling the truth and who is lying by the
tactics employed- the liar always attacks the opposing person and the truth
teller always attacks the opposing premise!"

Keep up the good work.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 6 months ago (Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:37 am)

Handy Andy loses his cool at the easiest opportunity usually when someone puts forward a well reasoned and logical point or argument. He resorts to abuse and profanity and threats immediately, which to me that says 'I'm a loser'. But then again we know he must be a rather sad individual by his use of PHD alongside his name. Anyone who uses a title or social award this way has a bad case of Bonaparte Syndrome or more likely in this case Small Penis Syndrome...

If he was so sure his arguments in favour of the holocaust narrative would win the day he would present them in a reasonable intelligent way but he just bullies and shouts. As I have said before if you want to pass any comment on the web you should never say anything that you wouldn't say to someone's face, and he hasn't got the bottle to use threats face to face.

The other thing to consider is that his behaviour suggest desperation, frustration and an acceptance that his pro holocaust position is very weak, which it is of course.

This is because, as Hannover says, 'the tide is turning'.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”