More Jews found?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

More Jews found?

Postby neugierig » 6 years 1 month ago (Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:16 pm)

In today's Die Welt the following appeared:

„Verbrechen
Horst Wagner, Himmlers Verbindungsmann zum Auswärtigen Amt, fordert von zehn neutralen und verbündeten europäischen Staaten, ihre jüdische Bürger aus dem deutschen Einflussbereich zu holen. Ansonsten würden sie „der gleichen Behandlung wie die deutschen Juden unterworfen“, also ermordet.

Die große Chronik des Zweiten Weltkrieges“

http://www.welt.de/

(Horst Wagner, Himmler’s go-between to the Foreign Office, demanded that the ten neutral- and affiliated European countries remove their Jewish citizens from the German sphere of influence. Failure to do so the Jews would “suffer the same treatment as German Jews”, i.e., they would be murdered.)

Forget about the conclusion by the Nestbeschmutzer about the killing, but I have never seen this before. How many of them were in Germany? Did the countries do as asked? It appears that more Jews have been found alive and well.

Also, and this might deserve a separate thread, the sacred “6 Million” seems to be on shaky ground. We have an article in todays Ha’aretz with the caption: Holocaust facts: Where does the figure of 6 million victims come from?
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jew ... m-1.540880

From the article:

“One of the most well-known, if not iconic, facts known about the Holocaust is the number of Jewish victims killed by Nazi Germany up through the end of World War II. Perhaps not surprisingly, it is also this number - six million - that Holocaust deniers aim at when trying to discredit the essential nature of the Holocaust.
Where did the number six million come from? And considering the amount of original research that has been done in recent decades, is it still considered accurate by scholars of the subject?”

Shame on you deniers, for as you can see, the number is based on research. And said research is based on solid information:

“Such estimates are arrived at by comparing pre-war census data with population estimates made after World War II. The Germans, though they treated their plan for annihilation of the Jews as a state secret of the highest order, also kept scrupulous records of deportations and gassings, which also serve as a vital source of data.”

OK, estimates are mentioned, but, but: The Germans… also kept scrupulous records of deportations and gassings, which also serve as a vital source of data. So there, we have numbers of how many were gassed. Can anyone please tell me where I can find them?

The author seems to stick to the “6 Million”, or does he/she?

Regards
Wilf

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: More Jews found?

Postby borjastick » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:05 am)

The elevation of the figure 6 million to that of absolute fact, to be worshiped and remain untouchable is the holocaust's Achilles heal. From this figure everything flows including the impossibility of the claim itself. It followed that the number would be analysed to death from every angle and without let up. Thus we are in no doubt the figure is wrong by a very large margin.

There is much written on this subject here on the Forum and most of it is rational and reasonable, it is statistical and considered. Whereas when confronted with such analysis the believers get all shitty and angry, take Handy Andy Mathis for example, and start screaming and behaving irrationally. Why? Because they have no proof and know their claim of 6m is nonsense.

In the sadness of the 9/11 attacks in the USA we were all told that the possible death toll for the twin towers could be 20,000 plus. Thankfully the figure was just less than 3000, and we all rejoiced at that.

It's way past time for the holocaustians to come clean and be honest for once, but as we are talking of zionist nutters I am not holding my breath...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:40 pm)

In my posting on: Ten Proofs Against Six Million Jews murdered in 'Holocaust' I gave "Ten Proofs Against Six Million Jews Murdered by the Nazi's", each of those making this number Nonsense, let alone cumulatively.
[link here:
Lohengrin @ Ten Proofs Against Six Million Jews murdered in 'Holocaust'
added by Moderator]

I considered it a pity, that this posting is practically not commented on the forum and even not is mentioned in the section "Related Topics" along numerous topics debating and discussing the Six Million "numerus fixus". With this kind of postings neglected, we are doomed to repeat again and again the same discussions and inventing the wheel anew.

If we on this Forum could agree about those "Ten Proofs Against . . ." (if needed after verifying, commenting, correcting) then it could in my opinion be helpful as a standard for revisionistic reactions on exterministic nonsense about "Six Million".

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:05 pm)

You are right, borjastick, and this Ha’aretz article proves that the ‘6 Million’ is becoming an issue. Having said that, the author does not commit himself/herself, but tiptoes around the subject. Research is mentioned, as well as estimates. So, what is it? And, are we to still ‘believe’ in the 6 Million?

But by now it would not matter if 1 or 2 million were dropped. I still remember when the Auschwitz figure was reduced, I remember where I was sitting when I read it, all the details. To me, that was the end of “The Holocaust” story as we know it, for how can 2.5 million (the first reduction was down to 1.5 million if memory serves) be, ahem, misplaced and the 6 million story maintained? Well, I was wrong, it is Shoa-Business as usual. I therefore fear that any reduction in the total – the 6 million still front and center – will just be accepted.

I do hope however that I am wrong. Still, efforts are made to somehow maintain the 6 million, this is why we are now pointed to the alleged killings in the east, impossible to put a number on it. And that is the intend.

I tried to find your post, Lohengrin, but no luck. And yes, a link to it would be helpful, please Mr. Moderator.

Regards
Wilf

Balsamo
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Balsamo » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm)

Yep, i was the only one who did adress your stuff...

Maybe it was because there was another topic that already adressed the issues at that time...

Postby Moderator » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 7:23 pm)

neugierig, Balsamo: I added the link to Lohengrin's complaining post.

Lohengrin: As for the Related Topics issue, that is an auto-function of the program. I assume it digs out related keywords. Also, you might consider posting links to related threads in your 'Ten Proofs Against Six Million Jews Murdered by the Nazi's' thread.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 6 years 1 month ago (Mon Aug 12, 2013 8:00 pm)

Thank you Mr. Moderator, all is now well, I hope?

regards
Wilf

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 13, 2013 12:12 am)

Lohengrin

I read this post when a link from somewhere took me to this post on Stormfront, not a website I would normally visit. It is one of the best detailed overviews I have ever read and makes a huge amount of sense to me. In fact it is full of lovely little details and quotes which can be utilised to good effect. If believers could actually take a step back, suspend their beliefs for a moment, and read this document they might actually see the overwhelming argument against the claims of the six million etc. Well done.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:34 am)

Haaretz wrote:also kept scrupulous records of deportations and gassings
What an unscrupulous piece of conflation! Please, Mr Journalist, show me one single formal record of gassing.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:38 am)

Precisely, Kingfisher. And it is this brazenness that is so disturbing, by now they are so sure of themselves that it will take something humongous to dislodge the lie.

And yes, Lohengrin, a very good summery.

Regards
Wilf

Lohengrin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Lohengrin » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:16 pm)

To Moderator: Is it useful to make "Ten Proofs Against Six Million Jews murdered in 'Holocaust'" a sticky?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”