Eine geschichtliche Frage

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Katja

Eine geschichtliche Frage

Postby Katja » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jan 16, 2004 6:49 am)

Halloo,

folgende Information habe ich von meinem Grossvater gehört, der Deutsch war (ich bin aber Estin= aus Estland): Es soll von dem Sommer 1943 bis zum Ende 1944 ein Plan gemacht und durchgeführt sein, wo es sich mit dem Wiederaufbau Deutschlands nach dem Krieg handelt. Diese Manschen schon zu dieser Zeit dachten, dass Deutschland den Krieg verlieren wird. Diser Paln soll von den hochstehenden Regierungsmitglieder initiirt. Es ging hauprsächlich um die Wissenschaft. Wer weiss mehr darüber? :shock:

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:51 am)

Katja,
Welcome to The Revisionist Forum, please post in English if possible.

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 5 years ago (Fri Jan 16, 2004 1:06 pm)

according to a free German-English translation I found via Google ... http://ets.freetranslation.com/... we have:
I belonged following information of my grandfather, who was German (I am however Estin = out of Estonia) : it a plan should made and carried out be by the summer 1943 to the end 1944 where it acts itself with the reconstruction of Germany after the war. This Manschen already to this time thought that Germany will lose the war. Diser Paln should initiate of the superior government members. Hauprsächlich concerned the science. Who knows more about that?

A bit fuzzy I would say. Any help?

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Katja

Postby Katja » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jan 17, 2004 5:22 am)

Ok, I speak English also, so I will translate it myself. I have hier a historical question about the Third Reich. So I am an Estonian, but my grandfather was a German. He says that some people in the German goverment were predicting that the Germany will loose the war, so from the summer 1943 to the end of the 1944 some people have made a plan about how to reconstruct the country after the war. It was an initiative from some high government official and as far as I know, it was mostly about how to save German science form from the total collapse after the war will be lost. So, have you guys heard anything about that?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”