Escapes from Reinhard camps

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby cold beer » 6 years 9 months ago (Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:22 am)

The Reinhard camps are said to have been planned at the highest levels of the German military as pure extermination camps
With the Germans determined to see to it that no one sent to these camps would survive to testify.
Yet, according to holocaust history the failure rate for preventing escape from these four camps ( Chelmno included) was 100%

Is there any documented evidence of these escapes beyond the testimony of the escapees?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:12 pm)

The Sobibor revolt was documented by the Nazis (300 escapees) but the Treblinka revolt was just a fictional duplication of the Sobibor revolt.

The Treblinka Revolt - a fictional duplication of the Sobibor breakout: http://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2 ... break-out/
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:41 pm)

The Sobibor revolt was documented by the Nazis (300 escapees)


I didn't know that. But regarding duplication: Lubomyr Prytulak at ukar.org, now defunct or not owned by him, but found on the wayback machine showed how the infamous dog Barry, was a duplication in both camps.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:08 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I didn't know that. But regarding duplication: Lubomyr Prytulak at ukar.org, now defunct or not owned by him, but found on the wayback machine showed how the infamous dog Barry, was a duplication in both camps.


As well as John 'Ivan the Terrible' Demjanjuk...
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby cold beer » 6 years 9 months ago (Thu Sep 12, 2013 10:54 pm)

hermod wrote:The Sobibor revolt was documented by the Nazis (300 escapees) but the Treblinka revolt was just a fictional duplication of the Sobibor revolt.

The Treblinka Revolt - a fictional duplication of the Sobibor breakout: http://littlegreyrabbit.wordpress.com/2 ... break-out/

In what manner was the revolt at Sobibor documented?

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:25 am)

cold beer wrote:In what manner was the revolt at Sobibor documented?


Click on the link in my 1st comment.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:53 am)

In what manner was the revolt at Sobibor documented?


To get the standard view: go to Yitzhak Arad's book.

To get the true story, get the free online book "Sobibor" by Mattogno, Graf, and Kues.

If you want to know anything about the Reinhard camps, use Mattogno and Graf's book Treblinka. or Mattogno's book Belzec. All free at vho.org

friedrichjansson
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby friedrichjansson » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:00 pm)

hermod wrote:the Treblinka revolt was just a fictional duplication of the Sobibor revolt.


There are reports of the Treblinka revolt that antedate the Sobibor revolt, so this cannot be entirely true, although it is probable that the stories have cross pollinated as far as the details are concerned.

friedrichjansson
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 228
Joined: Fri Aug 10, 2012 2:20 pm

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby friedrichjansson » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:07 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:regarding duplication: Lubomyr Prytulak at ukar.org, now defunct or not owned by him, but found on the wayback machine showed how the infamous dog Barry, was a duplication in both camps.


The orthodox story claims that Barry was first at Sobibor, and then was relocated to Treblinka in the winter of 42/43. Of course Wiernik claims to have seen Barry in August 1942 which kind of messes up the chronology. There are some details here:

https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-i-barry-in-sobibor/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-ii-barry-in-treblinka/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-iii-reconciling-the-chronology/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-iv-reconciling-the-behavior/

Regarding documentation for the escapes, there are no German documents that I know of except for the Sobibor revolt. However, there are plenty of testimonies that speak of escapes - not just "I escaped Treblinka" but also "while I was at Treblinka ten prisoners escaped every day."

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 608
Joined: Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:48 pm

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby cold beer » 6 years 9 months ago (Fri Sep 13, 2013 11:37 pm)

friedrichjansson wrote:
Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:regarding duplication: Lubomyr Prytulak at ukar.org, now defunct or not owned by him, but found on the wayback machine showed how the infamous dog Barry, was a duplication in both camps.


The orthodox story claims that Barry was first at Sobibor, and then was relocated to Treblinka in the winter of 42/43. Of course Wiernik claims to have seen Barry in August 1942 which kind of messes up the chronology. There are some details here:

https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-i-barry-in-sobibor/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-ii-barry-in-treblinka/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-iii-reconciling-the-chronology/
https://holocausthistorychannel.wordpress.com/2013/03/29/barry-the-dog-part-iv-reconciling-the-behavior/

Regarding documentation for the escapes, there are no German documents that I know of except for the Sobibor revolt. However, there are plenty of testimonies that speak of escapes - not just "I escaped Treblinka" but also "while I was at Treblinka ten prisoners escaped every day."


What kind of documents?
As far as the escapee stories, for me, they are not adequate evidence because of the nearly implausible nature of their testimonies

To me there's been a lack of scrutiny on this, just the idea that there could have been escapes from all 4 of these camps makes me highly suspicious and makes these witnesses suspect
This was supposed to be, according to everyone involved, a top secret operation yet the camps were run by the keystone cops.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:57 am)

friedrichjansson wrote:
hermod wrote:the Treblinka revolt was just a fictional duplication of the Sobibor revolt.


There are reports of the Treblinka revolt that antedate the Sobibor revolt, so this cannot be entirely true, although it is probable that the stories have cross pollinated as far as the details are concerned.


Reports in the Allied press? If so, those aren't reports but war propaganda and especially atrocity propaganda. Allied wartime newspapers talked about the Treblinka revolt in connection with Wiernik's book "A Year in Treblinka" but that was more advertising mixed with atrocity propaganda than what I would call "reports".
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2394
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 9 months ago (Sat Sep 14, 2013 4:11 pm)

I think one should consult Mattogno, Graf, Kues' book.

Sobibor might be completely made up. Just the layout and the mere 50-100 feet from the Sobibor train station make it look like a complete fake. The main witness, Alexander Pechersky, is an obvious fraud.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 15, 2013 12:47 am)

According to Dr Franciszek Piper, former Senior Curator of the Auschwitz State Museum, 48 inmates escaped and 997 were released from Auschwitz in 1942, 139 inmates escaped in 1943, 300 inmates escaped and 500 were released in 1944 (see the video "Auschwitz the Surprising Hidden Truth" - 45:45). But in spite of those 2,000 inmates getting out of Auschwitz between 1942 and 1944, the World was 'informed' about what was allegedly happening there when two Slovak Jews - Alfred Wetzler and Rudolf Vrba (who by a remarkable coincidence was also the cousin of one of the British agents extracting the 'confession' from Rudolf Hoess later and a friend of the Zionist Rothschild family - http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 9a28132dde) - escaped from that camp in April 1944 and wrote a report about it (see "the Vrba-Wetzler Report" also know as "the Auschwitz Protocols"). Amazing...ly convenient for the Allied anti-German atrocity propaganda (http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 5ca239bdd7). :roll:

ImageImage

Israel's 34th Anniversary of Independence Coin
Baron Edmond de Rothschild, "Father of the Jewish Settlement" (Avi ha-Yishuv)
http://www.sweetliberty.org/issues/isra ... srael.html
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby hermod » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 15, 2013 2:52 am)

Revealing information:

- October 1943: about 300 Jews escaped from Sobibor
- December 1943: "according to information gathered by a special commission of the Polish Government" the Nazis had established three "'death camps' to which the Jews are sent to be executed" at "Treblinka, Trawniki and Poniechowek". Surprisingly Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno, Auschwitz and Majdanek were mentioned but not as 'death camps'.

Image


"Germans Have Established Nine Separate Concentration Camps for Polish Jews" (December 6, 1943) : http://www.jta.org/1943/12/06/archive/g ... z2ewfEKwp7
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1371
Joined: Thu Apr 24, 2003 9:56 pm
Location: <secret>
Contact:

Re: Escapes from Reinhard camps

Postby Haldan » 6 years 9 months ago (Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:32 am)

Interesting catch Hermod. I saved this piece for posterity:
http://rawupload.org/pm/F2U3/Germans_Ha ... _Jews.html

Regards,
-haldan

hermod wrote:Revealing information:

- October 1943: about 300 Jews escaped from Sobibor
- December 1943: "according to information gathered by a special commission of the Polish Government" the Nazis had established three "'death camps' to which the Jews are sent to be executed" at "Treblinka, Trawniki and Poniechowek". Surprisingly Sobibor, Belzec, Chelmno, Auschwitz and Majdanek were mentioned but not as 'death camps'.

Image


"Germans Have Established Nine Separate Concentration Camps for Polish Jews" (December 6, 1943) : http://www.jta.org/1943/12/06/archive/g ... z2ewfEKwp7
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 9 guests