Belzec 'death camp' was underground, Jews were electrocuted

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Belzec 'death camp' was underground, Jews were electrocuted

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Fri Sep 20, 2013 10:55 pm)

This is what passes for proof of the 'holocaust'. Dare to question this and you be imprisoned in many countries.
The Belzec camp is underground, an electric crematorium. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate, it sank deep into a pool of water, a powerful electric current of millions of volts killed them all at once. The floor rose again, an electric current burned them until nothing was left, save a few ashes.

- 1946 Eng. ed. of 'Black Book of Polish Jewry',p. 313
This tall tale is no different than the rest of the 'holocaust' absurdities. Don't think so? OK, debate here and find out.

Revisionists are just the messengers, the laughable impossibility of the 'holocaust' storyline is the message.

The tide is turning and it's great being right.

- Hannover

If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Belzec 'death camp' was underground, Jews were electroc

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:59 am)

Didn't the "Black Book" have a bunch of famous names endorsing it also?

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:11 am)

Ridiculous, but less absurd than Diesel gas chambers anyway... :wink:

"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Pa Gromheizer

Postby Pa Gromheizer » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:02 am)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:Didn't the "Black Book" have a bunch of famous names endorsing it also?

The Black Book, a publication of the: World Jewish
Congress; Jewish Anti-Fascist Committee; Vaad Leumi, Jewish National
Council; American Committee of Jewish Writers, Artists, and
Scientists.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:28 am)

The Black Book of Polish Jewry and The Black Book: The Nazi Crime Against the Jewish People are separate books, published 2.5 years apart, in English anyway.

The Black Book of Polish Jewry was published in 1943:
Publication of the book is sponsored by a board consisting of Mrs. Eleanor Roosevelt, Mayor LaGuardia of New York, Congressman Emanuel Celler, Secretary Harold L. Ickes, Senator Robert H. Wagner, Polish Minister Sylwin Strakacz and others.

http://www.jta.org/1943/12/15/archive/black-book-of-polish-jewry-estimates-1000000-polish-jews-killed-by-nazis

The Black Book: The Nazi Crime Against the Jewish People was published in NY in March/April 1946, although it was mostly compiled in Moscow under the guidance of Ilya Ehrenburg and the first part of it was supposed to have been distributed in January 1945.

The quote about Belzec comes from the latter, it's the more famous and "was brought up on the initiative of Albert Einstein", who also wrote an unused introduction for it.

There's also the Cartea Neagra (Black Book) of Romanian Jewry:

In Banila pe Siret, local residents, led by Mayor Mocaliuc and a certain Barbaza, killed 15 Jews, among them M. Satran, an eighty-year-old blind man, Iacob Fleischer and Iacob Brecher together with his daughter. Brecher’s body was cut into pieces, and his blood was smeared on the axles of carriages."

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... rease.html
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 2:23 pm)

Hannover wrote:This is what passes for proof of the 'holocaust'. Dare to question this and you be imprisoned in many countries.
The Belzec camp is underground, an electric crematorium. Here the floor resembled an enormous plate, it sank deep into a pool of water, a powerful electric current of millions of volts killed them all at once. The floor rose again, an electric current burned them until nothing was left, save a few ashes.

- 1946 Eng. ed. of 'Black Book of Polish Jewry',p. 313
This tall tale is no different than the rest of the 'holocaust' absurdities. Don't think so? OK, debate here and find out.

At Nuremberg, "electrical appliances" as a way of mass extermination were also mentioned. This was introduced by the russian attorney Smirnov, Belzec is misquoted as "Belsen".

MR. COUNSELLOR SMIRNOV

I end my quotation, and I ask the Tribunal's permission to draw its attention to the fact that in Minsk the principle of the murder van was used for stationary gas chambers, which were installed by the criminals in common bath houses. It is also mentioned in this report of the Extraordinary State Commission.

Further, I refer to the verdict of the court-martial of the Smolensk military region, dated 15-19 December 1945, which the Tribunal will find on Page 72 of the document book. There it is related that in Smolensk the Germans also employed special gas automobiles, the so-called murder vans for killing Soviet people with carbon-monoxide. It seems to me that it is not merely coincidence that murder vans appeared in the territory of the U.S.S.R. in the year of 1942. At that time the chief criminals were still quite convinced of victory and started carrying out in practice their premeditated plans for the extermination of the people of Europe. They were not then afraid of responsibility for these crimes. That is why in 1942 there appeared new links in the long chain of the crimes committed by the leaders of German fascism. The fascist technique of extermination was once again in full swing. It created murder vans, gas chambers in the concentration camps, special electrical appliances for the mass murder of the doomed, crematoria, and also "Zyklon" banks.

[...]

I end my quotation here, and I call the attention of the Tribunal to Page 136 on the reverse side of the document book; this is from a report of the Polish Government, which shows that the Camp Sobibur was founded during the first and second liquidation of the Jewish ghetto. But the extermination on a large scale in this camp really started at the beginning of 1943. In this same report, in the last paragraph on Page 136 of the document book, we may read that Camp Belsen was founded in 1940; but it was in 1942 that the special electrical appliances were built in for mass extermination of people. Under the pretext that the people were being led to the bath-house, the doomed were undressed and then driven to the building where the floor was electrified in a special way; there they were killed.

Source Nuremberg Trial Proceedings Vol. 7, SIXTY-SECOND DAY, Tuesday, 19 February 1946, pp 575-576
http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-19-46.asp

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:15 pm)

See here for more on the cited source, The Black Book of Polish Jewry.
- Black Book of Polish Jewry / early storyline development

This is too easy.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:35 pm)

The electrocutions at Belzec (and electrocutions at Treblinka) feature in Nuremberg document USSR-93. Although you won't find this particular document reproduced in the IMT, NMT, NCA volumes, an English translation is available in NARA.

General Rudenko said the following about USSR-93 at the Nuremberg trial, February 20, 1946:

I shall now pass to the reading of the fourth section of the official report of the Polish Government dealing with crimes committed by the Hitlerites in occupied Poland. This report has already been presented to the Tribunal as Exhibit Number USSR-93 (Document Number USSR-93) and, according to Article 21 of the Charter, constitutes irrefutable evidence.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/02-20-46.asp

Article 21 is of course:

The Tribunal shall not require proof of facts of common knowledge but shall take judicial notice thereof. It shall also take judicial notice of official governmental documents and reports of the United Nations, including the acts and documents of the committees set up in the various allied countries for the investigation of war crimes, and of records and findings of military or other Tribunals of any of the United Nations.

http://avalon.law.yale.edu/imt/imtconst.asp#art21

"Irrefutable evidence" (i.e. a report by the Soviet-controlled Poles) that Jews were electrocuted at Belzec and Treblinka was presented during the Nuremberg trial. I can't understand why Holocaust denial even exists. :wink:

Unfortunately, the "irrefutable evidence" contained in USSR-93 about Jews being gassed and electrocuted in Treblinka, is completely contradicted by further "irrefutable evidence" in the form of Nuremberg document PS-3311, another "Polish" report which states that Jews were not gassed and electrocuted at Treblinka, but steamed to death.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 4 years 1 month ago (Sat Sep 21, 2013 7:32 pm)

TheBlackRabbitofInlé wrote:
"Irrefutable evidence" (i.e. a report by the Soviet-controlled Poles) that Jews were electrocuted at Belzec and Treblinka was presented during the Nuremberg trial. I can't understand why Holocaust denial even exists. :wink:

Unfortunately, the "irrefutable evidence" contained in USSR-93 about Jews being gassed and electrocuted in Treblinka, is completely contradicted by further "irrefutable evidence" in the form of Nuremberg document PS-3311, another "Polish" report which states that Jews were not gassed and electrocuted at Treblinka, but steamed to death.

And how can anybody doubt the Auschwitz gas chambers just because two of the Soviet 'investigators' who wrote the fraudulent report pinning the blame for the Katyn massacre on the Germans also signed the official Soviet report on Auschwitz for the Nuremberg "high-grade lynching party" (http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... -told.html)? Even if ALL the Nazi "Death camps" were liberated and 'investigated' by compulsive proven liars like the Soviets, how can people possibly deny the Holocaust? Those people should be eletrocuted at Belzec, steamed to death at Treblinka or slaughtered with an electric conveyor belt at Auschwitz... :twisted:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 4 years 1 month ago (Sun Sep 22, 2013 6:43 am)

This is a fine example of the old quote (don't remember the origin) about the Jews: When they talk they are lying to you, when silent they are stealing from you.

They have lied from top to bottom about the holocaust, the numbers and method, the Germans and the perceived threat to European Jewry, yet never do they ask themselves a simple question 'why are we so hated and what can we do to make it better?'.

A hundred thousand die in the camps from malnutrition, typhus and related deprivation, and hey presto they turn it into the greatest crime ever where 6 MILLION jews are murdered.

When one puts a decent and reasonable opposite view to the received holohoax wisdom on videos on youtube, one gets shot down in a tirade of filthy violence laced abuse. I would have thought more traction would be available with a well made argument supporting the facts but no. Why not? Because they cannot support their position with facts. As I have said before, don't let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You see just like this nonsense bullshit of underground electric killing chambers, which is of course a baseless lie, the hard line zionists are liars and thieves, bullies and murderers. Watch how they are goading the US into taking a military stance on Syria and Iran.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

PriorityMail

Re: Belzec 'death camp' was underground, Jews were electrocuted

Postby PriorityMail » 6 months 2 days ago (Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:16 pm)

I didn't really want to register. This thread popped up when I was trying to google more info on Belzec. I stumbled across a document at http://www.unwcc.org/unwcc-archives/ that predates 1945.

It's in the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF) "SHAEF Concentration Camp Handbook 1945" (compiled in 1944). Of course it also says there were only 600 Poles an 200 Jews gassed in 1941 at Auschwitz, and the first page says Hitler allowed a brothel to be opened at Dachau (page 8). The handbook was compiled by Military Intelligence Research Section, which as far as I can tell is a division of the Military Intelligence Services that deals with stolen documents.

"In Belzec, electrocution took place in an extensive shower bath installation;"

Page 167 of 195 https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aogrfp1iXfb3ghiNbV1qHRFhBvgz

Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Belzec 'death camp' was underground, Jews were electrocuted

Postby Hektor » 6 months 1 day ago (Sat Apr 22, 2017 9:28 am)

PriorityMail wrote:I didn't really want to register. This thread popped up when I was trying to google more info on Belzec. I stumbled across a document at http://www.unwcc.org/unwcc-archives/ that predates 1945.

It's in the Supreme Headquarters Allied Expeditionary Force (SHAEF) "SHAEF Concentration Camp Handbook 1945" (compiled in 1944). Of course it also says there were only 600 Poles an 200 Jews gassed in 1941 at Auschwitz, and the first page says Hitler allowed a brothel to be opened at Dachau (page 8). The handbook was compiled by Military Intelligence Research Section, which as far as I can tell is a division of the Military Intelligence Services that deals with stolen documents.

"In Belzec, electrocution took place in an extensive shower bath installation;"

Page 167 of 195 https://1drv.ms/b/s!Aogrfp1iXfb3ghiNbV1qHRFhBvgz

Welcome to Codoh Forum PriorityMail.

Am I right to say that the Intelligence Services prepared the document, but that it isn't an internal document of the intelligence services themselves, but rather something they'd published for release among officers of common units?

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News”