quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust' / WRONG

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Mon Jul 14, 2014 5:48 pm)

It's get even better, as Ernst got a famous son. Also famous for accusing his own people.
hermod wrote:Ernst Weizsäcker (who was opposed to anti-Jewish persecutions), the number 2 of the German Foreign Office from 1938 to 1943, knew nothing of the Big H before the Nuremberg "lynching party". And Karl Wolff, the Liaison officer between Himmler and Hitler, first heard of the extermination of Jews in March 1945, from the Soviet 'report' about the Majdanek "death factory" in Swiss newspapers. :roll:

Image
IMT, Green Series, Vol. XIII, p. 432-433

Image

Can ID green series 13 but not the last ones.

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Hektor » 5 years 1 month ago (Thu Jul 17, 2014 6:40 am)

Karl Höcker:
Noch ahnungsloser als Mulka tritt sein Nachfolger als Adjutant des Lagerkommandanten, Karl Höcker, 52, auf. Er hatte geglaubt, "daß Häftlinge in Auschwitz grundsätzlich nicht getötet worden sind".
http://www.spiegel.de/spiegel/print/d-46162973.html

says he believed prisoners were principally NOT killed.

Vorsitzender: Haben Sie gewußt, daß Frauen mit Kindern bei ihrer Einlieferung grundsätzlich sofort getötet wurden?
Höcker: Nein, ich habe nie Kinder gesehen. Im Gegenteil, ich habe angenommen, daß die Häftlinge in Auschwitz grundsätzlich nicht getötet worden sind.
Vorsitzender: Was glaubten Sie denn, warum diese bedauernswerten Leute dorthin kamen?
Höcker: Ja, ich glaube, wegen Gefährdung der Öffentlichkeit.
Vorsitzender: Können Sie sich vorstellen, daß Unschuldige umgebracht wurden, um die Öffentlichkeit vor ihren Gewaltakten zu schützen?
Höcker: Ja, das waren die Juden.
Vorsitzender: Das waren doch auch Menschen.
Höcker: Das war wohl eine politische Einstellung der Führung von Hitler. Aber allen SS-Leuten war wohl der Gedanke gekommen, daß dies nicht der richtige Weg war. Aber da war keine Macht, das zu ändern.
Staatsanwalt Kügler: Kannten Sie die vier großen Krematorien beim Lager Birkenau?
Höcker: Ich war nie dort.
Kügler: Wo sollten denn die Juden untergebracht werden?
Höcker: Es gab dafür Einrichtungen.
Kügler: Was für Einrichtungen?
Höcker: Das kann ich nicht sagen, ich war nie dort. Ich war einige Male in Birkenau, aber nur in der Kommandantur, nicht im Lager.
Kügler: Fielen Ihnen dabei nicht die Krematorien auf?
Höcker: Nein, die waren von der Kommandantur aus nicht zu sehen.
http://holocaustcontroversies.yuku.com/ ... arl-H-cker

passage not cited on trial page, but:
Der Angeklagte Höcker erklärte bei seiner Einlassung zur Sache am 10. Januar 1964 auf die Frage, ob er gewußt habe, daß in Auschwitz Menschen umgebracht wurden, wörtlich, ich zitiere: »Grundsätzlich wurde niemand getötet.« Das hat der Angeklagte Höcker hier vor Ihnen, Herr Präsident, meine Damen und Herren Berufs- und Geschworenenrichter, ausdrücklichst und feierlichst erklärt.
http://www.auschwitz-prozess.de/index.p ... _und_Klehr

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Jul 18, 2014 7:33 pm)

Another prominent Nazi "Holocaust denier": General Otto Ernst Remer (http://en.metapedia.org/wiki/Otto_Ernst_Remer), who even openly accused the Americans "of constructing fake gas chambers at Dachau to discredit the Germans" in the 1950's (http://books.google.be/books?id=m6-5YC- ... er&f=false).

Image

Wikipedia:
After the war he co-founded the Sozialistische Reichspartei (SRP) and advanced Holocaust denial.

[...]

Post-war activities

Remer's Socialist Reich Party, which he had co-founded in 1950, was banned in 1952, after it had gathered about 360,000 supporters in Lower Saxony and Schleswig-Holstein, and won 16 seats in the state parliament. [...] Main issues of the party included Holocaust denial, where it accused the U.S. of planting fake gas chambers

[...]

From 1991 to 1994, Remer put out his own publication, the Remer-Depesche. Remer was sentenced to 22 months of imprisonment in October 1992, for writing and publishing a number of articles that were said to incite "racial hatred", through their questioning of the Holocaust.

[...]

In February 1994, Remer went into exile in Spain, in a successful effort to avoid imprisonment for his controversial public statements about the Holocaust. Remer was an avid supporter of studies by key individuals in Holocaust denial, such as Fred Leuchter and Germar Rudolf.

The high court of Spain ruled against appeals made by the German government to extradite Remer, claiming that he had not committed any crime under Spanish law. He remained a wanted man in Germany until his 1997 death in Marbella at 85.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_Ernst_Remer


The General Remer Interview

Rami: Why does Germany give Israel and the Jews such financial support?

Remer: The Jews have enriched their religious legendary inheritance with the legend of the murder of six million Jews, who it is claimed were for the most part killed in German "gas chambers" during World War II. Although the number of Jews in the territories controlled by Germans did not rise above 1.5 million, the Jewish organizations, with the help of the media controlled by them, managed to turn their legend into "common knowledge."

The alleged gas chambers of Auschwitz are just one of the many propagandistic lies of the Jewish organizations against Germany. I declare categorically as one of the top military commanders of World War II that our army never murdered not even as much as one human being in any gas chamber.

As a well-informed general I learned that Hitler's plan was to free Europe from the control of the Jewish organizations. The Jews were to be relocated to Eastern Europe and Russia; in Birobidjan (in Siberia) there had been already set up a Jewish state.


General Remer is dead

The 85 year old German General Otto Ernst Remer - died on 4. Oct. 1997 in his Spanish exile-home near Marbella.

In the last few years General Remer suffered serious illness mainly due to the relentless persecution proceedings of the German authorities.

The German persecution machinery wanted to incarcerate the already dying bearer of the "Knight cross with Oak leaves" to see him die there in his final agony. Germany's political juris prudence directed wave after wave of extradition demands to the Spanish authorities to have the paralysed and blind War Hero caged up in their facilities.

To add heavy pressure to their demands, a delegation from the Jewish Wiesenthal Center was dispatched to Spain and received by the Spanish government where they demanded: We want Remer!

The Spanish judicial system denied their request.

The German people is indebted to General Remer for the "Rudolf Report" about the "attested gas chambers" of Auschwitz as well as the breakthrough of the Holocaust-truth due to his Remer Depesche, published from 1991 to 1994.

The Remer Depesche separated the Holocaust-truth from the Holocaust-lies. It shook the very foundations of the pillars of Allied atrocity-propaganda and brought large portions of some temples of lies to a collapse. Also due to the Remer Depesche disclosures, many of the dogmatic Holocaustians had to admit a number of Holcaust-stories were lies.

For spreading the Holocaust-truth in his publication, the General was sentenced to 22 months in jail at the "Landgericht Schweinfurt" by judge Siebenbürger on 22. Oct. 1992 without parole. His wife and friends urged him to go into exile. He himself was ready to go to the German dungeons to live out his life under the inhumane conditions that await political prisoners, just to stand up for the historical truth.

Should the German people ever throw-off the chains of bondage, then it will be also for Remers immeasurable contribution to expose the historical truth.

The gnomes of hate persecuted this great German like the Devil chases a poor Soul. But Wiesenthal never got the Hero alive, a Triumph for the Good! The intellectual dwarfs of German politics and the media tried hopelessly to defame General Remer, when unexpectedly a renown publication of one of Germany's ex enemy states literally set a monument for General Remer. The oldest British politically weekly-magazine The Spectator wrote (issue 8. March 1997) about Remers battle units "Gross-Deutschland":

"Gallant men of great discipline who fought bravely against terrible odds for their fatherland and after defeat was certain - for the honour of their units and comrades. I am particularly thinking of the tankers of Gross Deutschland and Goering divisions who fought until the bitter end ... They were the bravest of the brave. Those who traffic in the Holocaust are neither brave nor honourable. Just low and greedy. Taki"

The hate mongers who despise the German people, and the defamers of the German "Wehrmacht" and Heroes will be flushed like excrements through the sewer pipes of history. But Heroes like General Remer will always and forever shine in the glory of their deeds.

The German people will memorialise General Remer and be forever grateful for the eternal Spanish friendship shown towards General Remer for granting him an exil-residency.

http://www.radioislam.org/remer/english.htm
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 1414
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2011 5:38 pm

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:16 pm)

Thank you, Hermod, for that excellent post in honor of the Great Otto Ernst Remer!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Fri Jul 18, 2014 10:20 pm)

My pleasure, Steve. :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:48 pm)

More details about Alfred Rosenberg, head of the "Reich Ministry for Occupied Eastern Territories" (where the "Holocaust" allegedly took place) during WW2, and his "Holocaust denial":

Alfred Rosenberg didn't believe in gas vans

On November 5, 1945, just over a fortnight before the International Military Tribunal commenced, Alfred Rosenberg was interrogated at Nuremberg by the Soviet Major General Alexandrov. They had the following exchange:

ALEXANDROV: How about the mass extermination of thousands of innocent people, for instance, Jews in the Ghettoes of Warsaw and other cities. Did you hear about such things; did you hear about the gas vans?

ROSENBERG: I have heard about them but I don't believe it.

ALEXANDROV: But it is a fact. We have documents which prove that all this was done. We also have people that are still alive who witnessed these atrocities. There is no question but that these things are true. How do you feel about them?

ROSENBERG: I would assume that in such a gigantic struggle there would be many victims but I still don't believe this part where you allege to prove that deliberate mass extermination was practiced in this manner. I did, of course, know that in connection with our struggle there were many executions. I did not know anything about mass extermination to the extent and in the manner as you say.


Interrogation of Alfred Rosenberg, conducted by Major General Alexandrov, Nuremberg, Nov 5, 1945, pp. 16-18.

In an earlier interrogation, on September 22, 1945, future Nuremberg prosecutor Colonel John Amen had asked Rosenberg whether Germans who had worked in the concentration camps were justified in claiming they were merely following orders when carrying-out Hitler's inhumane orders, when they had known his orders were unlawful. Rosenberg replied:

I think that such orders for inhuman conduct in concentration camps could not ever have been given, [...] My personal opinion is that such inhuman things ought not and could not have been ordered.

Interrogation of Alfred Rosenberg, conducted by Thomas S. Hinkel and John Amen, Nuremberg, 1100-1200, Sept. 22, 1945,

Later the same day, Rosenberg claimed that he'd heard that "some Jews" had been shot by the German police in the occupied territories; that he knew nothing nor had put no effort into discovering what went on in Himmler's concentration camps, and had the following exchange with American Colonel Thomas S. Hinkel:

HINKEL: You knew it was Himmler's policy to exterminate the Jews, didn't you?

ROSENBERG: In this shape or manner, I did not believe it until the end.

HINKEL: You had been informed of that, had you not?

ROSENBERG: No; I was not.

HINKEL: Everybody else seems to have known it. Why didn't you know about it?

ROSENBERG: I learned about it the first time by the radio which mentioned and cited speeches of Jews abroad.

HINKEL: Didn't you receive the Hitler order, wherein Himmler was appointed the person in charge of Jewish affairs?

ROSENBERG: No; I haven't seen it, but I have been told of it.

HINKEL: And when were you told about it?

ROSENBERG: In the '30s.

HINKEL: You knew what Himmler's policy was towards the Jews?

ROSENBERG: Well, those things must have become rather acute during the war because before the war such things didn't happen. Himmler only mentioned once that he had to drive away the Jews from Dusseldorf, and that they were in a camp where in about a fortnight they set up a cabaret.

Interrogation of Alfred Rosenberg, conducted by Thomas S. Hinkel, Nuremberg, 1415-1800, Sept. 22, 1945, p. 24

Rosenberg denied he'd had knowledge of the alleged plan to kill all of Europe's Jews throughout the Nuremberg trial:

DR. HAENSEL: Do you know that the SS, as far as the Jews were concerned, followed secret aims and objectives, others than those that were published officially?

ROSENBERG: That I learned here.

DR. HAENSEL: You do not know that from your own knowledge?

ROSENBERG: No.

IMT, vol. 11, p. 528.

http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... n-gas.html
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2470
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby borjastick » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:26 am)

Aha! This would be the Alfred Rosenberg whose diary was found almost a year ago and taken away (read suppressed) by the USHMM for analysis. The deal was they would do stuff to it and hold it up to the light of day and then prove all sorts of things about the holocaust.

What have we heard? Mmmm thought so.

Once more the Holocaust Management Committee have removed and suppressed evidence to suit their own agenda.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
Hektor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 3310
Joined: Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:59 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Hektor » 5 years 3 weeks ago (Tue Jul 29, 2014 8:51 am)

borjastick wrote:Aha! This would be the Alfred Rosenberg whose diary was found almost a year ago and taken away (read suppressed) by the USHMM for analysis. The deal was they would do stuff to it and hold it up to the light of day and then prove all sorts of things about the holocaust.
....

More Holocaust Denial from someone that has been in Auschwitz for four years - Fritz Gaar:
Ja. Grade weil das so selbstverständlich ist, hat es mich sehr gewundert, daß Sie bei Ihrer Vernehmung vor dem Staatsanwalt Vogel am 17.10.1961, Blatt 10.305c, gesagt haben: »Über den Transport von Häftlingen insbesondere zu den Gaskammern in Birkenau kann ich nichts sagen. Obwohl ich länger als vier Jahre in Auschwitz tätig war, habe ich in dieser ganzen Zeit nichts davon gemerkt, daß dort Häftlinge vergast wurden. Ich hatte zwar manchmal etwas Derartiges gehört, hatte aber solchen Gerüchten keinen Wert beigelegt.«2

Zeuge Fritz Gaar:

So ist es auch.

https://archive.org/details/Zeugenaussa ... itzProzess
"Although I was working for longer then 4 years in Auschwitz I did not notice anything about prisoners being gassed there"

There is other gems from the Frankfurt Auschwitz Trial, I'll present them as time passes. Should I do that making a post for each SS-man denying knowledge about homicidal gassings at the time.

Nap
Member
Member
Posts: 20
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2013 2:15 pm
Location: Italy.

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Nap » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:19 am)

borjastick wrote:Aha! This would be the Alfred Rosenberg whose diary was found almost a year ago and taken away (read suppressed) by the USHMM for analysis. The deal was they would do stuff to it and hold it up to the light of day and then prove all sorts of things about the holocaust.

What have we heard? Mmmm thought so.

Once more the Holocaust Management Committee have removed and suppressed evidence to suit their own agenda.

Actually it is available:

http://collections.ushmm.org/view/2001.62.14
www.fpp.co.uk/Rosenberg/Alfred-Rosenberg-Diary.pdf

User avatar
borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2470
Joined: Fri Aug 26, 2011 5:52 am
Location: Europe

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby borjastick » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 05, 2014 9:55 am)

OK good but the fact they haven't been shouting about its contents proves they didn't find what they wanted inside...
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:48 am)

The interrogations of Rosenberg at Nuremberg showed how persuasive the victors' Chutzpah holo-allegations and their ball-crushers' 'evidence' could be, even for defeated first class insiders.

November 5, 1945: I don't believe it.

April 17, 1946: That I learned here.


No surprise that most people now believe in the "Holocaust" and they refer to the 'evidence' which convinced the defeated Nazis on trial that there had been a secret extermination operation behind their back, mainly the typhus pictures of the Western camps and Hoess' 'confession', when facing "Holocaust denial".
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:41 pm)

Leni Riefenstahl, close friend and confidante of Adolf Hitler, knew nothing of the "Holocaust" either...

Image
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 85,2125810
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:52 am)

In 1968, Kurt Georg Kiesinger, the current chancellor of West Germany, a former member of the Nazi party (from February 1933) & the deputy head of the German Foreign Ministry's radio propaganda department during WW2, said that the Nazi extermination of Jews was "nothing but atrocity propaganda" to him "until after the war".

Image
http://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1 ... 81,1009644

The Progress (Petersburg, Virginia), July 5, 1968, p. 16

West Germany's Chancellor Testifies Before War Crimes Trial BONN, Germany (AP) — West German Chancellor Kurt Georg Kiesinger says he felt "something not quite right" was happening to the Jews in Nazi Germany near the end of World War II. "But it was not until after the war that I got to know about the whole magnitude of this operation," the former deputy head of the radio propaganda department in the Third Reich Foreign Ministry told a war crimes trial judge Thursday. Kiesinger said at first he had discounted allied charges about Nazi mass extermination the Jews as "nothing but atrocity propaganda." "It was simply inconceivable to me that such terrible things were happening," he said. Kiesinger was summoned as a witness in the trial of two Third Reich diplomats, Adolf Beckerle and Fritz Gebhard von Hahn. It was the first time a West German government chief had appeared before a trial court, and the court came specially from Frankfurt to take his testimony. Beckerle, Hitler's one time ambassador to Bulgaria, is charged with the deportation and assistance in the murder of 11,343 Jews. Von Hahn, his assistant, is accused of complicity. Kiessinger was called to testify whether Hitler's diplomats could be expected to know what was happening to the Jews. Kiesinger said under cross examination he had never "officially" learned of Nazi operations against Jews while he was employed in the Berlin Foreign Ministry. "What I heard about the fate of Jews at that time was no more than than was heard by most ordinary Germans," he said. He also said he could not recall hearing the term "final solution"—the Nazi reference to the "final solution of 'the Jewish problem"—while working at the ministry. The chancellor said he had witnessed Jews being taken away by the Nazis from the house in which he and his family lived in Berlin. But he said either he nor his family and friends knew where the Jews were taken. They assumed they were destined for labor in factories.

http://www.newspapers.com/newspage/20152500/
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Atigun
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 493
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 6:13 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby Atigun » 5 years 2 weeks ago (Sat Aug 09, 2014 5:10 pm)

Another confession a la, "Yes, I knew that my neighbor had large gatherings with bonfires and strange sounding songs but I had no idea until later that he was a witch and a warlock getting together with his coven to summon Satan so they could have sex with him and cast evil spells on his innocent Christian neighbors." Being accused of "holocausting" is the same as being accused of "witchcraft" in medieval times. Denying that witchcraft actually existed was proof that you were a witch. With "holocausting" being a "holocaust denier" is proof that you're a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews. For Germans of the WWII era, saying that the holocaust is a hoax is proof that you are guilty of murdering Jews.

User avatar
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2076
Joined: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:52 am

Re: quora.com / Tim O'Neill: Nazis never denied 'holocaust'

Postby hermod » 5 years 1 week ago (Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:13 pm)

Steve F wrote:Arthur R. Butz wrote:

My conjecture borne out.

In closing Chapter 7 of my 1976 book The Hoax of the Twentieth Century, I wrote:

Himmler Nailed It Perfectly

The 'gas chambers' were wartime propaganda fantasies completely comparable to the garbage that was shoveled out by Lord Bryce and associates in World War I. The factual basis for these ridiculous charges was nailed with perfect accuracy by Heinrich Himmler, in an interview with a representative of the World Jewish Congress just a few weeks before the end of the war:

'in order to put a stop to the epidemics, we were forced to burn the bodies of incalculable numbers of people who had been destroyed by disease. We were therefore forced to build crematoria, and on this account they are knotting a noose for us.'

It is most unfortunate that Himmler was a 'suicide' while in British captivity because, had he been a defendant at the IMT, his situation would have been such that he would have told the true story (being fully informed and not in a position to shift responsibility to somebody else) and books such as the present book would not be necessary because the major material could be read in the IMT trial transcript. But then, you see, it was not within the bounds of political possibility that Himmler live to talk at the IMT.

That Himmler's assessment of the gas chamber accusations is the accurate one should be perfectly obvious to anybody who spends any time with this subject, as we have seen especially in Chapter 4. In particular, Hilberg and Reitlinger should have been able to see this before completing even fractions of their thick books, which are monumental foolishness.

(end of excerpt from book)


As mentioned by Pr Butz, Himmler reportedly said in April 1945 that the purpose of the crematoria was the cremation of contagious corpses. As the Auschwitz-Birkenau crematoria allegedly housed mammoth homicidal gas chambers, Himmler's words can fairly be regarded as "Holocaust denial".

"In order to stop the epidemics we were forced to cremate the bodies of the many people that died of the diseases. That was the reason we had to build the crematoria, and now, because of this, everybody wants to tighten the noose around our neck."

During the same meeting, Himmler also evoked the terrible pictures published all over the Allied press at that time (as well as nowadays as alleged "visual evidence of the Holocaust") and called them "hate propaganda".

"It was my intention to turn over the concentration camps without defending them, as I had promised. I turned over Bergen-Belsen and Buchenwald, but I got no thanks for this. In Bergen-Belsen they tied up a guard, and photographed him with a few prisoners who had just died. And such pictures are now being published all over the world press. I also turned over Buchenwald without a struggle. Suddenly the advancing American tanks opened fire, hit the hospital building, which consisted of a wooden barrack, and which of course caught on fire, burned down completely, and the burned corpses were later photographed. With these kind of pictures the world press is now printing hate propaganda."

- Heinrich Himmler, as quoted in the "Report to the World Jewish Congress" by the WJC representative Norbert Masur regarding his visit with Heinrich Himmler (April 20, 1945).

http://www-sbt.brookdalecc.edu/pages/992.asp
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests