Caroline Sturdy Colls Treblinka TV documentary

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: Caroline Sturdy Colls Treblinka TV documentary

Postby Zulu » 5 years 7 months ago (Sat Mar 15, 2014 2:01 pm)

hermod wrote:Tiles, but no Jewish star imprint in the 'testimonies'. Surprising no Jewish 'eyewitness' noticed and mentioned that those tiles had the Jewish star imprint. It seems that Jewish stars which could be seen only from inside the 'gas chambers' in order to make doomed Jews feel safe were a too ridiculous allegation, even for Soviet propagandists. Was that great idea one of Caroline Sturdy Colls' strokes of genius? Did she think that planted tiles without any Jewish star imprint wouldn't be convincing enough? Or worse, was she afraid that normal tiles might make people think that there were real "bath houses" and a delousing/transit camp at that place?

According to the picture showed here, I am afraid that the visible star and letters in bas-relief are on the face of the tile which must be bonded on the floor. So, these figures must not be visible once the tiles are settled. I am familiar with revetments in general and I can say that ceramic tiles usually present a smoother face (enameled or not) which is the visible part of walls or floors and a rough face presenting (or not) streaks or forms in relief in order to facilitate the adherence of the bonding cement. It's a pity that the other face of the tile allegedly found at Treblinka can't be showed here for a verification. Nevertheless, I assume that the usual presentation of tiles for revetments is that one. Terracotta tiles can be used in kitchen or bathroom preferentially but nowadays all the floors of ancient/traditional style houses can be layed with such material which gives a rustic look.
http://www.houzz.com/terra-cotta-tile-floor

tyger

Postby tyger » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:53 am)

Ms Sturdy-Colls received her PhD from the University of Birmingham.

The university's archaeology departmment has been involved in a lot of work to uncover and unravel the secrets of the pre-historic Stonehenge in southern England. And only last week the BBC broadcast a fascinating documentary about the techniques they have been using to reveal the locations of long-vanished (3000 years plus) pits, ditches and mounds, and their ancillary structures.

It was, shall we say, instructive to compare and contrast with Ms Sturdy-Colls's televised search for the seventy-years-old Treblinka burial pits.

The programme is available on the BBC iplayer and here is a link to the University's own website http://www.birmingham.ac.uk/news/latest/2014/09/new-map-reveals-hidden-archaeology-of-stonehenge-10-09-14.aspx

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:36 am)

tiger said:

"The programme is available on the BBC iplayer"

Notice:

"BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only"

Here are a couple of videos dealing with the subject:

It shows, by contrast, what a complete fraud and deception Caroline Sturdy-Colls' "investigation" was!

As others on this Forum have suggested:

"Of course, Caroline Sturdy-Colls scanned the whole area and found NOTHING!"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:45 am)

Steve F wrote:tiger said:
"The programme is available on the BBC iplayer"
Notice:
"BBC iPlayer TV programmes are available to play in the UK only"

I am unable to find the genuine integral documentary of CST at Treblinka. No way in Youtube. Not anymore in iplayer of BBC or Smithsonian channel.
Can anyone load it at CODOH or archive.org or whatever?

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 1 month ago (Tue Sep 16, 2014 2:33 pm)

Zulu said:

"I am unable to find the genuine integral documentary of CST(CS-C) at Treblinka"

I think they might be hiding it.

"No way in Youtube"

That's because they were embarrassed by the flood of negative comments.

"Not anymore in iplayer of BBC or Smithsonian channel"

I believe it's on its way down Orwell's "memory hole"

"Can anyone load it at CODOH or archive.org or whatever?"

I hope so, Zulu!
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Some Revisionists were suspicious of J. C .Pressac, wondering if perhaps he was a "closet Revisionist", a "mole", a "Trojan Horse" because he did so much for the Revisionist cause; his death barely made it into the obituary section of the newspapers.

Caroline Sturdy-Colls' "archaeological" work is such harebrained quackery and an obvious fraud that I wonder if she is a "Trojan Horse", an agent saboteur.

Let me ask that question in a different manner:

If Caroline Sturdy-Colls was an agent saboteur.....what would she do different than what she did in her "work"?

In the following images, C S-C is saying:

"Look world.....there are no mass graves here!":

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 7:06 am)

Zulu wrote:I am unable to find the genuine integral documentary of CST at Treblinka. No way in Youtube. Not anymore in iplayer of BBC or Smithsonian channel.

It wasn't on the BBC. It was on Channel 5. Luckily they leave their stuff on line for some time and you can view it here:
http://www.channel5.com/shows/treblinka-inside-hitlers-secret-death-camp/episodes/treblinka-inside-hitlers-secret-death-camp

You will need to use a UK proxy server. If you don't have one try downloading Anonymox extension for Firefox. The free version works fine.

I don't know any way of downloading the video.

EDIT: It can be done using the paid version ($15) of screencastomatic http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/gopro. I tried the free version and it worked fine for the video, but the free version only records sound via the mike and is limited to 15 minutes.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 1:56 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:
Zulu wrote:I am unable to find the genuine integral documentary of CST at Treblinka. No way in Youtube. Not anymore in iplayer of BBC or Smithsonian channel.

It wasn't on the BBC. It was on Channel 5. Luckily they leave their stuff on line for some time and you can view it here:
http://www.channel5.com/shows/treblinka-inside-hitlers-secret-death-camp/episodes/treblinka-inside-hitlers-secret-death-camp

You will need to use a UK proxy server. If you don't have one try downloading Anonymox extension for Firefox. The free version works fine.

I don't know any way of downloading the video.

EDIT: It can be done using the paid version ($15) of screencastomatic http://www.screencast-o-matic.com/gopro. I tried the free version and it worked fine for the video, but the free version only records sound via the mike and is limited to 15 minutes.

I tried hard that channel5 link yesterday by using Anonymox. I even updated my Flashplayer for that but no way. I see a tile's picture but the video doesn't start from any UK proxy I could use. I don't even see the start option for the video. That's why I need to find another option. Usely, with Firefox when a video launches you can download it by using Downloadhelper. For Dalymotion there is another specific add.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 2:04 pm)

Zulu wrote:I tried hard that channel5 link yesterday by using Anonymox. I even updated my Flashplayer for that but no way. I see a tile's picture but the video doesn't start from any UK proxy I could use. I don't even see the start option for the video. That's why I need to find another option. Usely, with Firefox when a video launches you can download it by using Downloadhelper. For Dalymotion there is another specific add.

On my last try I could finally obtain the start button for the video. Then, unfortunately a box appeared:
"The video you are trying to watch
is currently unavailable.
Please check back soon."

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 1 month ago (Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:04 pm)

It's a bit variable even for me, in the UK without a proxy. It won't load now, but it did yesterday. May be worth trying again at a quite time.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 1 month ago (Thu Sep 18, 2014 12:43 am)

Kingfisher wrote:It's a bit variable even for me, in the UK without a proxy. It won't load now, but it did yesterday. May be worth trying again at a quite time.

I found that my problems were only when using Linux. In Windows. I can watch with no problems using a UK proxy on Anonymox. Is your Flash up to date? Channel 5 indicate that can be a cause of problems and could well be my issue in Linux.

Lamprecht
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Lamprecht » 3 years 6 months ago (Sat May 14, 2016 9:49 pm)

If anyone wants to watch the video, it is available here:

https://vimeo.com/139369245

If that gets deleted it can be directly downloaded here:

http://clicknupload.link/ke2sdrfl61rw
"There is a principal which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments, and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance -- that principal is contempt prior to investigation."
-- Herbert Spencer

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 3 years 5 months ago (Sat May 14, 2016 11:58 pm)

Caroline Sturdy Colls actually got tenure with that shoddy scholarship at Treblinka. She's an associate professor now.

A star of David on a tile when it's actually the tile factory that puts that non-Jewish 6 pointed star on the tile, and she gets tenure.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”