Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Dolma
Member
Member
Posts: 60
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 12:30 pm

Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Dolma » 5 years 8 months ago (Wed Dec 04, 2013 2:57 pm)

Hello, my primary interest in the Holocaust is the archaeological investigation of Treblinka. While looking into this matter, I came across this video of a Jew (Alex Werber) dumping bone fragments at the Treblinka monument.

Poland: My grave in Treblinka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrTIqgkw9M

I would suggest that someone make a copy of this before it disapears.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

User avatar
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 9803
Joined: Sun Nov 24, 2002 7:53 pm

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Hannover » 5 years 8 months ago (Wed Dec 04, 2013 7:04 pm)

Curious, this mentally unstable Zionist has the cremated remains of his mother, who died after the war. And then we see the cemetery where his relatives are buried after dying normal deaths in "antisemitic" Poland. All his irrational talk of the so called 'holocaust' and, as usual, he has no proof whatsoever that any of his family were murdered by the Germans, quite the opposite. But the show goes on. Its all a big self-important, self-promoting facade, a Potemkin Village from the typically delusional Jewish supremacist. Nothing new about that.

And indeed, there are finally some remains of a Jew at Treblinka ... dumped there by a Jew. The symbolism is blatant.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset
Posts: 2359
Joined: Tue Dec 07, 2004 1:42 am
Location: Northern California

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 5 years 8 months ago (Thu Dec 05, 2013 3:26 am)

The Israeli has to "educate" the tour guide that Jews after WWII were persecuted in Poland. It's inconceivable that Stalin placed a mostly Jewish leadership on Poland after the war and those Jews persecuted nationalist ethnic Poles. Chief of Police for the whole country: Jacob Berman. Jewish. His brother, Adolf Berman had a role in promoting the holocaust myth.

Persecution tends to take on a life of it's own in these people's minds. It becomes legend and family lore.

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 8 months ago (Thu Dec 05, 2013 10:41 am)

Dolma wrote:Hello, my primary interest in the Holocuast is the archaeological investigation of Treblinka. While looking into this matter, I came across this video of a Jew (Alex Werber) dumping bone fragments at the Treblinka monument.

Poland: My grave in Treblinka

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HrTIqgkw9M

I would suggest that someone make a copy of this before it disapears.


I always use the following site to easily download youtube videos. It works fine and you don't have to install anything. Just go to:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm

Enter the url of the video in the space provided, click "download video." Another page will come up (you may or may not have to then click the yellow "Download" button) and the various formats available come up. Just right click on the format you want to use and go to "save link as" to download it.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Christof
Member
Member
Posts: 32
Joined: Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:04 am

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Christof » 5 years 8 months ago (Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:49 pm)

diaz52 wrote:
I always use the following site to easily download youtube videos. It works fine and you don't have to install anything. Just go to:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm


I wouldn't. http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/en.savefrom.net

Try the Video Downloadhelper extension with Firefox. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... oadhelper/
"All the concentration camps were, after all, vast transit camps.The inmates were constantly changing, passing from one camp to another, coming and going." Balachowsky:IMT vol.VI pg.317

User avatar
Landulf
Member
Member
Posts: 111
Joined: Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:55 am

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Landulf » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:13 pm)

iskysoft iTube Studio works great and is very easy to handle. Just one click...

User avatar
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 272
Joined: Sat Oct 28, 2006 1:07 pm

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:20 pm)

Christof wrote:
diaz52 wrote:
I always use the following site to easily download youtube videos. It works fine and you don't have to install anything. Just go to:

http://www.computerhope.com/issues/ch001002.htm


I wouldn't. http://www.siteadvisor.com/sites/en.savefrom.net

Try the Video Downloadhelper extension with Firefox. https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefo ... oadhelper/


Oh okay thanks for that, however I use Opera typically. I have MF installed however don't often use it. I certainly can use it when I need to download a video off of youtube of course. I'll install the addon and check it out. Thanks for the info and for the heads up on the warning on that site. I'll avoid the site.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Mortimer
Valued contributor
Valued contributor
Posts: 409
Joined: Thu Aug 02, 2007 2:27 am

Re: Jew filmed planting evidence at Treblinka

Postby Mortimer » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:40 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:The Israeli has to "educate" the tour guide that Jews after WWII were persecuted in Poland. It's inconceivable that Stalin placed a mostly Jewish leadership on Poland after the war and those Jews persecuted nationalist ethnic Poles. Chief of Police for the whole country: Jacob Berman. Jewish. His brother, Adolf Berman had a role in promoting the holocaust myth.

Persecution tends to take on a life of it's own in these people's minds. It becomes legend and family lore.

What you say about the post WW2 Jewish leadership in Poland is true - http://www.revisionisthistory.org/communist.html
There are 2 sides to every story - always listen or read both points of view and make up your own mind. Don't let others do your thinking for you.


Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests