6 reasons there were not gas chambers

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Canuck

6 reasons there were not gas chambers

Postby Canuck » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:25 am)

i don't have a clue how many died in the holocaust but a recent russian historian came up with 1.5 million and said there were gas chambers. i find the gas chamber part very hard to believe because

i) its an american thing to gas people
ii) ten times cheaper to shoot and bury...like everyone else
iii) with that much toxic gas being spewed out i would expect some sort of environmental disaster. i have never heard of any.
iv) the few eyewitness accounts i have seen are blatant lies after analysing them a little.
v) the condition of all the survivors and remaining corpses should make it
obvious that they starved to death.
vi) all the so-called evidence was from the nuremburg trials by the us army. it seems that all this fake evidence was to coverup their own complicity. if you ask 'how could they be complicit' then ask yourself did churchill allow coventry to be mass bombed to protect the enigma secret?
did britain mass bomb dresden for no other reason than killing civilians? did the us nuke two cities for the same reason? the allies were probably quite aware of conditions in the prison camps but choose to ignore it and then the phony trials.

'if the laws of the nuremburg trials were applied then every post wwii
american president would have been hanged" --noam chomsky

any more reasons??

Canuck

Postby Canuck » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:49 am)

an aside. hitler went thru wwi and hated gas and refused to use it. reason #7?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 5 years ago (Thu Jan 22, 2004 2:57 am)

There is no evidence that 1.5 million Jews were murdered.

Germany had much more plentiful, efficient nerve gasses...which they never used. The absurd notion that a pesticide was used to kill the numbers alleged, in the manner alleged is scientifically and logically ridiculous.

Remember, there are claims that most were gassed with diesel fumes, an equally absurd assertion. See Berg's work on diesel at the Forum homepage here:
http://www.yourforum.org/

Take a look at the wooden doors that existed in some of these alleged 'gas chambers', then take a look at a real gas chamber door:
http://www.corax.org/revisionism/misc/doors.html

See David Cole's '46 Unanswered Questions...' here, a must read:
http://forum.codoh.com/viewtopic.php?t=599

The 'eyewitness' tales defy laws of science, are laughable & contradictory to the extreme, and cannot be supported by forensic/physical evidence.

There were post Nuremberg trials, but they simply accepted the show trials of Nuremberg as fact, therefore leaving any of the falsely accused with no option of challenging the veracity of gassing claims.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

code yellow
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby code yellow » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jan 24, 2004 11:25 am)

:D When I am pondering the use of alleged gas chambers for the alleged total annihlation of Europe's Jews, I usualy like to refer to this accusation as the batman and robin theory, whereby the alleged evil villans would conjur up some sort of impractical method of killing batman and robin that appeared costly, time consuming and impractical, instead of killing them straight away. It appears to me that if the Nazi's or anyone else involved had planned to kill all of Europe's Jews, which in itself is a ludicrous and impractical assumption, they would have just gone ahead and put their plan into action by more efficient and rapid means, without beating around the bush with such a ridiculous idea. I am sure most of the people posting on this site are aware of the complexities of gas chamber executions, which would have made such a course of action far too impractical.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sat Jan 24, 2004 10:09 pm)

Canuck wrote:[...] i find the gas chamber part very hard to believe because

i) its an american thing to gas people

ii) ten times cheaper to shoot and bury...like everyone else

iii) with that much toxic gas being spewed out i would expect some sort of environmental disaster. i have never heard of any.

iv) the few eyewitness accounts i have seen are blatant lies after analysing them a little.

v) the condition of all the survivors and remaining corpses should make it
obvious that they starved to death.

vi) all the so-called evidence was from the nuremburg trials by the us army. it seems that all this fake evidence was to coverup their own complicity. if you ask 'how could they be complicit' then ask yourself did churchill allow coventry to be mass bombed to protect the enigma secret?
[...]
any more reasons??

Take a look at:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/aus ... ection.jpg

The drawing is a cross-section through "Leichenkeller 1" (morgue 1) where allegedly 400,000 Jews were gassed.
In the top corners are the triangular shaped fresh air intake ducts, at the bottom left and right are the exhaust ducts.
All ducts will have louvered openings towards the morgue, which have to be sealed prior to discharging poison gas into the room. And the seals have to be removed prior to exhausting the gas (else the exhaustion does not function).

There is no information about this from the testimonies of the 'Eye witnesses'

Now look at:
http://www.nizkor.org/ftp.cgi/camps/aus ... s-0932.jpg

This is an architectural plan of Krema II at the floor level of morgue 1. Between every second pair of vertical columns are shown drainage gutters with diagonal lines going through them, indicating the floor sloping.
These gutters have also to be sealed gas tight prior to filling the room with gas.

There is no information about this from the testimonies of the 'Eye witnesses'

Now reading the eye witness reports by Höss, Dr. Münch, Broad, Henryk Tauber, Dr. Bendel, Dr. Niyszly, they all stated this sequence: First pour Zyklon B into the morgue through openings in the ceiling, followed by a gassing time of up to 15 minutes, followed by 30 minutes forced gas exhaust time, and then followed by the members of the Sonderkommando going in there to remove 1000 or more corpses.

Zyklon B discharges the poison gas HCN rather slowly, 2, 3 or more hours, depending on the temperature. Since none of my eye witnesses testified, that the Zyklon B was removed after 15 minutes, I have to assume that the stuff continued to stay inside the morgue discharging HCN for another 2 or 3 hours, while the gas exhaust and body removal was in progress.
This makes no sense.

Before the poison gas can be exhausted, someone has to go back into the morgue with a gasmask on and remove the seals from the openings of the air ducts. He would need a step ladder to reach the top triangular ducts. And the door into the morgue opened inward, what with all those dead bodies inside and blocking it.
Nothing about this at all by all my eye witnesses.

Something does not seem to be kosher with those 'eye witness' testimonies.

fge
Last edited by Sailor on Sun Jan 25, 2004 11:29 am, edited 2 times in total.

TheFirstPrinciple

Postby TheFirstPrinciple » 1 decade 5 years ago (Sun Jan 25, 2004 7:52 pm)

Mr. Hebden, do you believe in the mythical Nazi gas chambers?

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 2:53 am)

TheFirstPrinciple wrote:Mr. Hebden, do you believe in the mythical Nazi gas chambers?

Yes, we believe in mythical gas chambers.

TheFirstPrinciple

Postby TheFirstPrinciple » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 7:30 am)

So, what proof do you have for your mythical gas chambers?

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 11:18 am)

TheFirstPrinciple wrote:So, what proof do you have for your mythical gas chambers?

Well, here's a photo of one:

TheFirstPrinciple

Postby TheFirstPrinciple » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:03 pm)

I see only some door. Where's the promised gas chamber?

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:06 pm)

TheFirstPrinciple wrote:I see only some door. Where's the promised gas chamber?

Behind the door. Where do you think it is?

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:15 pm)

News about KZ Dachau:

"In 2003, Dachau received a multi-million Euro face-lift that also saw the removal of the nonsensical sign, which stated that a certain room was a gas chamber but that it had never been used as such. How this new ‘investment’ in Dachau’s refurbishment will influence the general ‘Holocaust’ industry in Germany needs to be carefully watched."

fge

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 12:37 pm)

A book we can recommend to Mr. Sailor is The Last Survivor - Legacies of Dachau by Mr. Timothy Ryback.

Martin [Zaidenstadt] has invited me over this morning to discuss his campaign to break Dachau's conspiracy of silence about the gas chamber. For the last few years, Martin has verbally accosted tour guides who have promoted the "lie" that the gas chamber was never put into operation. Historians insist there is no evidence the Dachau gas chamber was ever used. Martin insists otherwise. Standing outside the gas-chamber door, he has sought to enlighten individual visitors and organised tour groups. For his efforts he has been reprimanded by Barbara Distel, the director of the memorial site and archives. "She was only three years when I was in the camp," Martin fumes. "What does she know? I am telling the truth. I know what I am saying is true because I saw it with my own eyes. Martin always tells the truth." His voice simmers with the fiery determination of the self-righteous.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:08 pm)

This battle will be interesting to watch.

Concerning Mr. Hebden's book, I am right now a little short in cash. Am trying to save for "Himmler's Diary Entries", which costs used Euro100 (= $130.-) plus shipping and handling.
:D

fge

Hebden
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Hebden » 1 decade 5 years ago (Mon Jan 26, 2004 1:53 pm)

Sailor wrote:Concerning Mr. Hebden's book, I am right now a little short in cash. Am trying to save for "Himmler's Diary Entries", which costs used Euro100 (= $130.-) plus shipping and handling.

Are you referring to Der Dienstkalender Heinrich Himmlers 1941/42?

Mr. Moshe Bahir, a witness at the Eichmann trial testified that the Reichsführer accompanied by Mr. Eichmann visited Sobibor during the month of July 1942.

According to Mr. Yitzhak Arad, in his book on the Reinhard camps, "In late February or early March 1943, Himmler visited Operation Reinhard headquarters and the death camps of Sobibor and Treblinka. Himmler had already paid a visit to Operation Reinhard headquarters in the first stage of the extermination action, in the middle of July 1942. The second visit also included the death camps, places he had not inspected on his first tour."

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”