Make more movies

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Landulf

Make more movies

Postby Landulf » 6 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 11, 2013 12:39 pm)

In this era of digital moviemaking and the easy tools to make films and documentaries. I hope you all encourage people around you to do more films. Try to find survivors and ask the inconvenient questions. It has never been easier to make shorts, movies etc… and publish on the internet. Use the internet to your advantage. There are millions of recourses online on how to do it. So grab a cam and a mic and go out and ask people on the subject.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Make more movies

Postby Dresden » 6 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:07 pm)

Hello, Landulf!

Can you give us an example of some of your latest movies and how you made them?

Thank you!
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 6 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:03 pm)

Im working on my first holomovie. Else I've only been doing commercials, but when its ready il release it here first.

Postby Moderator » 6 years 2 months ago (Wed Dec 11, 2013 5:40 pm)

Landulf:
Good to hear. The premiere right here at the CODOH Revisionist Forum, a splendid idea.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 6 years 2 months ago (Sat Dec 14, 2013 3:37 pm)

I think a revisionist film debunking the many claims and anecdotes surrounding Josef Mengele would be a great idea. My video editing skills are unfortunately not that great, and I think video is much more effective with an actual voice narration (instead of mere captions/text), and my voice isn't that appealing to listen to either, but I might endeavor to put a video together about it one day. However, if anyone reading this feels like they could make a decent film about it and would want to, that would be superb; I would encourage them to do so.

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 6 years 2 months ago (Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:53 pm)

Just get your personal camcorder and go to the outside of the supermarket with a microphone attached and start ask questions…. Ask what people know and just get it going. There is hundreds of different approaches to make….

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”