Mark Weber says millions of Jews died...

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Scotsman

Re: Mark Weber says millions of Jews died...

Postby Scotsman » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Dec 31, 2013 2:38 pm)

blake121666 wrote: BTW, Mark Weber has claimed recently that over 2 million Jews died, and that the AR camps gassed Jews! W

Could you please link an example of him saying this? (article/audio/video)

Dolma

Postby Dolma » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Dec 31, 2013 6:34 pm)

Scotsman, an example that you seek, and a link to the source, is in a post of mine on page one of this thread.
Belief in myths allows the comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought.

Scotsman

Postby Scotsman » 5 years 9 months ago (Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:19 pm)

Dolma wrote:Scotsman, an example that you seek, and a link to the source, is in a post of mine on page one of this thread.

Oh, duh, sorry I quickly skimmed the thread and missed the obvious!

I agree with others that Weber seems to have converted to Irvingism; but then, he would have to say that all of the writings about the AR camps that IHR previously published were wrong? Weber has this strange idea that Holocaust revisionism was just another vehicle to fight Jewish power, and not a quest for historical truth in itself, so this inconsistency doesn't surprise me too much.

Marcy Fleming

Postby Marcy Fleming » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 01, 2014 3:57 pm)

I appreciate the people here who have gone once again to debunking Mark Weber's assertions, for which he has never supplied any proof.
The 4 1/2 hour DVD, One Third Of The Holocaust, has debunked the Sobibor, Treblinka and Belzec claims. Irving has simply reverted to his untenable 1977 claim in Hitler's War that Hitler didn't know about the holocaust.
Why Weber is impressed with this, I don't know.
Sometimes IHR does good things like sell the complete JHR for 15.95 and I would just use them for those purposes and don't waste much time on Mark.
This fine forum here does the real work on shoah business revisionism.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:14 pm)

Weber's most recent line of argument uses mind-reading. He takes passages from Goebbels' Diary, Hitler's Final Testament and Himmler's Posen Speech to conclude that Jews must have been gassed. Although ALL of those sources fail to even mention gas chambers or gassing, Weber seems to feel they must have been talking about gassing because it could have been nothing else.

In any event, that whole line of argument is pathetic and laughable. I use the words "seems to feel" because frankly, I have trouble believing Weber is serious. Perhaps someone else has a better grasp of Weber's line of argument. No doubt, Irving's thinking is not much better since he and Weber probably hatched their nonsense together. They really are that close--and they both are "half-wits."

Perhaps Weber would care to join this discussion. Perhaps he could come down from his lofty perch among the clouds, at least for a few moments, and resolve the confusion as to where he really stands--and why. Perhaps he would even debate me as to whether the holocaust is a hoax or not. The same applies to Irving.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast.
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:31 pm)

Fritz Berg said:

".....and they both are "half-wits.""

Does that mean that together they are a whole-wit?

The sum of two half-wits is a whole-wit, but the product of two half-wits is a quarter-wit.

I think it's best that we judge them by their product.
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 5 years 9 months ago (Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:50 pm)

No! Put Weber and Irving together and they still add up to only one half-wit--because neither of them has any grasp of technical subject matter. It is beyond both of them. But more than that, they merely repeat each other's nonsense.

Weber is now reduced to scraping the bottom pf the barrel for anything incriminating. He is also clearly projecting his own hatred of Jews onto the Nazis and Germans.

For one thing, the passage he quotes from Goebbels' Diary: “The Jews are now being deported to the East from the Generalgouvernement [Poland], starting around Lublin" suggests that Jews are to be moved east from Lublin. What does that mean? Scratch, ponder, scratch, scratch! Duh! If they had already been killed in Treblinka or Belzec or Sobibor which are on the way to Lublin from the west, from places like Warsaw or Krakow---that would NOT have been possible. Clearly, what is described here is something to the East of the Generalgouvernement. Of course, that does not matter for idiots like Irving or Weber, so long as something nasty about the Jews is implied--regardless of how vaguely. Who in his right mind would dare argue that millions of Jews must have been killed with such minimal evidence--except for Weber, or Irving?

From another Goebbels passage--Tens of thousands being wiped out--does not sound all that bad within the context of a war in which millions were dying.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at http://www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:44 am)

Friedrich Paul Berg wrote:For one thing, the passage he quotes from Goebbels' Diary: “The Jews are now being deported to the East from the Generalgouvernement [Poland], starting around Lublin" suggests that Jews are to be moved east from Lublin. What does that mean? Scratch, ponder, scratch, scratch! Duh! If they had already been killed in Treblinka or Belzec or Sobibor which are on the way to Lublin from the west, from places like Warsaw or Krakow---that would NOT have been possible. Clearly, what is described here is something to the East of the Generalgouvernement. Of course, that does not matter for idiots like Irving or Weber, so long as something nasty about the Jews is implied--regardless of how vaguely. Who in his right mind would dare argue that millions of Jews must have been killed with such minimal evidence--except for Weber, or Irving?

According to the Hoefle telegram, Majdanek (L for Lublin) was part of Aktion Reinhardt. Now the official death toll in that camp has dramatically fallen - less than 60,000 Jews having died there (estimate still too high IMO) - that's ridiculous to claim Aktion Reinhardt was a mass slaughter operation of Europe's Jews.

From another Goebbels passage--Tens of thousands being wiped out--does not sound all that bad within the context of a war in which millions were dying.

Tens of millions! Tens of thousands is only a thousandth of that number. Very low for a mass killing in secret industrial slaughterhouses, isn't it? That's very low even according to the percentage of Jews in that time's Europe. One Jew dying for 10 Gentiles dying at that time according to their respective proportions (1000/100). Waw, what a terrible genocide! What an amazing proof you've found there, Mr Weber! :roll:

All the best for 2014, Mr Berg.
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”