‘burning six million Jews in concentration camps’ / SWC

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

‘burning six million Jews in concentration camps’ / SWC

Postby Haldan » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:18 am)

This fellow, Avi Benlolo (funny last name, lol), who's the ‘Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center’ President and CEO, made an interesting statement to Israel National News:
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/176046

But my quoted article comes from Opposing Views which quotes him correctly and also merely copied and pasted the Israel National News article:
http://www.opposingviews.com/i/religion ... w-not-hate

A court ruled recently that a teen did not commit a hate crime when he burned a Jewish girl’s hair while saying “Lets burn the jew.”

The controversial decision was made when the court decided that the boy did not target the girl because she was Jewish, but because he “was a bully and a jerk.”

Judge Rob Finlayson called the boy's words "totally vulgar and inappropriate," but said he believed the "impulsive and unplanned" assault was not racially motivated.

The boy, 17 years old now but 15 at the time of the crime, has been sentenced to 18 months of supervised probation and ordered to complete 75 hours of community service.

A number of Jewish organizations are upset by the ruling, saying the judge and prosecutors chose to ignore the blatant racial motivation behind the crime.

"To ignore the racial overtones - the perpetrator's direct reference to the Holocaust and the burning of six million Jews in the concentration camps - is almost incomprehensible," argued Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center President and CEO Avi Benlolo. "This ruling does a terrible disservice to the concept of justice and sends a message of utter disregard to the Jews of Winnipeg and Canada. I cannot imagine the same decision would have been rendered had the perpetrator targeted any other minority group in a similar way."

Frank Dimant, CEO of B’Nai Brith Canada, is calling on the Canadian Attorney General to review the court’s decision.

"It is a disappointing decision that makes no sense in the face of the facts and the troubling situation that apparently prevailed in the school,” Dimant said. “The finding is disappointing in the sense that it muddies the waters of hate crime legislation while giving a most unfortunate license to those that hate and bully -- particularly in the school system.

“The notion of hate motivated crimes in the Criminal Code is not limited to those crimes which are planned in advance," Dimant continued. "There is nothing in the Code to suggest such a limitation. The prosecutor and court seem to think that a dish is only hatred if it is served cold. Yet hatred is a dish which can be and is most often served hot.”

The court has not yet responded to the comments of the various groups, nor has the Canadian Attorney General decided whether they will review the case.

So, how can this Avi Benlolo get away with saying something so absurd like this: “the burning of six million Jews in the concentration camps”? He's not that young, shouldn't he know his ‘Shoah’? Not only that, he's the CEO and President of this ‘Friends of Simon Wiesenthal Center’-outfit.

A lot of young, impressionable people probably read what he had to say and many probably believed it too :roll:

Here's the Benlolo:
Avi_Benlolo01_haldan.JPG
Avi Benlolo

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: ‘burning six million Jews in concentration camps’ / SWC

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 3:33 pm)

Nice. :)

I've spotted a few of these holo-slips myself.

Brooks Phillip Victor Newmark, American-born Jewish Conservative Member of Parliament for Braintree, Essex. Has a degree in History from Harvard.

On August 29, 2013, Newmark stood in the House of Commons (the British Parliament) and declared:

If my honourable Friend is talking about Hitler’s use of gas on soldiers he should not forget that Hitler used poison gas on innocent civilians—6 million Jews to be precise.

The context of the statement can be read here.
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/? ... .2#g1466.1
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 2 months ago (Thu Jan 09, 2014 4:07 pm)

The six million who went to the gas chambers didn't scare anybody apparently. It is a horrid thing to say, but I speak frankly.

- Golda Meir

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=CFEE ... 22&f=false

Nobody has ever claimed that six million Jews were gassed.

- Harry W. Mazal OBE
http://www.holocaust-history.org/willia ... mson.shtml
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 6 years 2 months ago (Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:31 am)

The cracks are widening and able to be seen from many angles and distances. They simply cannot get their story straight and never could. They made it up as they went along from the get go. When the wind of change blew they went with it and dropped, electrified chambers of death and head bashing machines in favour of gas chambers. Then they included mass shootings on a monumental scale. But as intelligence grew and access to data via the internet and more they had to change things again.

The Jews love to tell stories, I mean they are certain the eastern european Yiddish Jews are directly related to and as such entitled to the land of Palestine. Yet from my investigations this is just nonsense, moreover the Sephardic Jews who do actually originate from the region are second class citizens.

As for the holocaust they realised early on that gas chambers and 6m were and are gold dust in PR and media terms, they are sound bites that stick and resonate with the stupid and naive.

I was listening to the British MP George Galloway on his Press TV show last night. He was, as usual, forthright in his condemnation of Israel and came as close to saying the holocaust is a holohoax as he ever has, by saying that the world is now seeing right through the lies that Israel has spewed since its inception. The 51st state is feeling unstable.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 2 months ago (Fri Jan 10, 2014 1:22 pm)

I don't think we'll be hearing any revisionist views from Galloway on the capital H holocaust in the foreseeable future borjastick :

I support a law, that denying the Holocaust should be a crime. The Holocaust is the greatest crime of the 20th Century, one of the greatest crimes, if not the greatest crime of all human history. And it ought to be a crime to deny it.

- George Galloway, 19th September 2012 on WBAI Radio in New York
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tcOlnE314As

Perhaps he's deliberately laying it on super-thick there. His outspoken criticism of Israel's treatment of Palestinians means he has many powerful enemies in MSM, who would absolutely love to be able to brand him: "a Holocaust denier." Which is of course the worst thing of all human history.

[edited for typos]
Last edited by TheBlackRabbitofInlé on Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 2 months ago (Wed Feb 05, 2014 4:47 pm)

This is a bit old now, but I tend not to follow the news much:

Each year on this day the world comes together to commemorate a barbaric crime unique in human history. We recall six million Jews and millions of other innocent victims who were murdered in Nazi death camps. We mourn lives cut short and communities torn apart.

- President "Einsatz-what-en?" Obama, January 27, 2014

http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press-office/2014/01/27/statement-president-international-holocaust-remembrance-day

- Prof. Noah Charney

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Mar 04, 2014 2:48 am)

We could not picture 6 million Jews who died in the gas chambers.

- Greville Janner, House of Commons, 18 May 1977
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=1977-05-18a.465.1#g527.1
- Prof. Noah Charney

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 6 years 1 month ago (Tue Mar 04, 2014 12:41 pm)

Good stuff, especially the Janner quote :D

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 1 month ago (Sat Mar 08, 2014 10:44 am)

Haldan wrote:Good stuff, especially the Janner quote :D

Thanks Haldan.

There's also this from the man presently “assisting the police with their inquiries":
http://www.haaretz.com/jewish-world/jewish-world-news/1.564835
http://theawarenesscenter.blogspot.co.uk/2013/01/case-of-lord-greville-janner.html

A short time ago I went to Australia and was shown round the unit that investigates war crimes, which is run by a very doughty QC. I was asked, "Did you lose anybody?" I replied "Yes." I was asked where the people I had lost had come from, and replied that it was Lithuania. I was asked how my family had died, and I said, "To the best of my knowledge, they were put into a synagogue, locked up and set alight." I was then told, "You know, we have a number of cases like that. What was the name of the town?" When I said that the town was Plungyan, the response was, "Wait."

Off the gentleman went, and he came back with a sheet containing the names of towns in Russian, Lithuanian and Yiddish. It included a town called, I think, Plonyas, of which the Yiddish translation was Plungyan. I said, "Fine. Can you find what happened to my family, please?" I was shown a file about how the Jews at Plungyan had been killed by local people, not by German soldiers. One right hon. Gentleman said today that it was the German soldiers who had saved his mother. My family had been killed. by local people such as those with whom we are dealing today.

I found a family name that I recognised. It was only a little story, but it told—and I have the papers—how a man whose name was Rudaizky, a cripple, was forced to climb up and down a tree until he died from exhaustion.

- Janner, House of Commons, 19 Mar 1990
http://www.theyworkforyou.com/debates/?id=1990-03-19a.889.0&amp;s=%28nazis%29+speaker%3A17917+speaker%3A12963+speaker%3A17916#g959.1
- Prof. Noah Charney

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 1 month ago (Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:52 am)

Janner:
I found a family name that I recognised. It was only a little story, but it told—and I have the papers—how a man whose name was Rudaizky, a cripple, was forced to climb up and down a tree until he died from exhaustion.
- What papers?
- And how can a cripple climb up & down a tree?

The lies are simply absurd and the liars are being busted on them like never before.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:24 pm)

Labour Peer Matthew Evans, Baron Evans of Temple Guiting, wrote a letter to The Guardian last month which would have had Daniel Goldhagen nodding in approval. Baron Evans reminded people that it wasn't just Nazis who killed Jews, plain old Germans killed them too.

In the recent media stories about the first world war, the two sides in conflict were the British and their allies, fighting the Germans. Increasingly, in stories about the second world war, however, the word “German” is disappearing, and “the Nazis” are the people Britain and its allies were fighting. This is a worrying political correctness. We were fighting the Germans in the second world war and a number of them were members of the Nazi party. The concentration camps that killed six million Jews had staff that were members of the Nazi party of German nationality but also a large number of people who were simply German nationals.

Your report on the Queen’s visit to Bergen-Belsen (27 June) contained the sentence: “This was the Queen’s fifth visit to Germany but her first to a former Nazi concentration camp.” The headline was “Queen visits Belsen, where the world awoke to Nazi evil”. The idea of separating Germany from the Nazis is an extremely worrying development and everybody who cares about the holocaust, and historical accuracy, ought to be objecting to this interpretation.

Matthew Evans
House of Lords

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/jun/29/bergen-belsen-was-a-german-atrocity-not-just-a-nazi-one

Baron Evans ironically appeals for "historical accuracy" after having just written: "The concentration camps that killed six million Jews".
- Prof. Noah Charney

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 14, 2015 5:45 pm)

This has nothing to do with the six million, but with what Baron Evans said about Germans/Nazis:

“The battle still rages round the question: are we fighting the Germans or the Nazis? One day historians will rub their eyes, and wonder how such silly questions could be discussed at the end of 1941. No one was fool enough to pretend that we were fighting anything but the Germans in 1914. Indeed, all these fallacies about "Hitlerite Germany" calmly overlook the last war altogether. The story of German aggression is a perfectly simple and consecutive one. If the world chooses to close its eyes again both to story and warning, Germany will succeed in reducing the world to slavery at her third attempt. Hitler has shown what that slavery means. Yet there is no material difference between his New Order and Naumann's Mittel-Europa a quarter of a Century earlier. The German claim to be the Master Race is a very old one, and the method of enforcement has been consistently inhuman. It is strange that I should still have to be pointing to these facts; but I must continue to do so till they are accepted.

November 1941(Lord Vansittart, Black Record, Hamish Hamilton London, 1941, p.ix)”

Good old Lord Vansittart. BTW, I have the book by Naumann he mentions, a great read. As for the distinction, I for one agree, if ‘Germans’ would have been blamed instead of “Nazis’, things might have turned out differently.

Sorry for this not really belonging here, please forgive an old man.

Regards
Wilf

PS: The forum looks wunderbar!

Postby Moderator » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 14, 2015 6:33 pm)

Sorry for this not really belonging here, please forgive an old man.
Regards
Wilf

neugierig / Wilf:
Your contributions here are priceless. There is nothing to forgive and we look forward to many, many more years of your efforts.
Prost!
M1

To our readers:
neugierig / Wilf has been active at this forum since 2002, and before that he was equally active in earlier incarnations of The Revisionist Forum. He's as good a man as you will ever find.
Once you know the truth, there's no going back.
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 14, 2015 7:12 pm)

Thank you very much for the flowers, Mr. Moderator. One problem however, my hat won’t fit for days to come, the swollen head syndrome. :D

Regards
Wilf

Mulegino1
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Mulegino1 » 4 years 8 months ago (Tue Jul 14, 2015 9:14 pm)

neugierig wrote:Thank you very much for the flowers, Mr. Moderator. One problem however, my hat won’t fit for days to come, the swollen head syndrome. :D

Regards
Wilf

You deserve the accolades! That quotation is a gem which I shall be putting to good use on a somewhat more hostile front, as it were!

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”