witnesses that change their minds

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Landulf

witnesses that change their minds

Postby Landulf » 6 years 2 months ago (Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:31 pm)

Just wanted to open a thread where we can go back to and search for the people that changed their minds. Must be some people during this myth building period that got cold feet. So, please. Put the names here….

Reviso
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: witnesses that change their minds

Postby Reviso » 6 years 2 months ago (Sat Feb 01, 2014 3:25 am)

There is the retraction of the French historian Michel de Boüard about the gas chamber at Mauthausen.
He wrote : "In the monograph on Mauthausen that I published in Revue d’Histoire de la [Deuxième] Guerre mondiale in 1954, I mentioned a gas chamber on two occasions. When the time of reflection had arrived, I said to myself: where did you arrive at the conviction that there was a gas chamber in Mauthausen? This cannot have been during my stay in this camp, for neither myself nor anybody else ever suspected that there was one there. This must therefore be a piece of ‘baggage’ that I picked up after the war; this was [an] admitted [fact] but I noticed that in my text - although I have the habit of supporting most of my affirmations by references-there was none referring to the gas chamber . . . (Ouest-France, August 2-3, 1986, p. 6)."
See something in English here :
http://www.stormfront.org/forum/t772951/

R.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”