"Holocaust" and Jewish religious beliefs/rituals

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

"Holocaust" and Jewish religious beliefs/rituals

Postby hermod » 5 years 8 months ago (Sun Feb 02, 2014 2:13 am)

As many "Holocaust witnesses" were Jewish, I think it could be interesting to look for similarities between the Holocaust narrative and Jewish beliefs/rituals.

Some people already know that the word "holocaust" literally means "wholly burnt" and is the name of a Jewish ritual sacrifice by fire (also called "korban olah" in Hebrew).

Noah and burnt offerings to God

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_(sacrifice)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Korban_Olah

The 6 million figure has a religious meaning too.

Jewish prophecies in the Torah require that 6 million Jews must "vanish" before the state of Israel can be formed. "You shall return minus 6 million." That's why Tom Segev, an Israeli historian, declared that the "6 million" is an attempt to transform the Holocaust story into state religion. Those six million, according to prophecy, had to disappear in "burning ovens", which the judicial version of the Holocaust now authenticates. As a matter of fact, Robert B. Goldmann writes: ". . . without the Holocaust, there would be no Jewish State." A simple consequence: Given six million Jews gassed at Auschwitz who ended up in the "burning ovens" (the Greek word holocaust means burned offerings), therefore, the prophecies have now been "fulfilled" and Israel can become a "legitimate state".

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Je ... umber.html

Regarding the 'six million' number you should know the following: In the Hebrew text of the Torah prophesies, one can read "you shall return". In the text the letter "V" or "VAU" is absent, as Hebrew does not have any numbers; the letter V stands for the number 6. Ben Weintraub, a religious scientist, learned from rabbis that the meaning of the missing letter means the number is '6 million'. The prophesy then reads: You will return, but with 6 million less. See Ben Weintraub: "The Holocaust Dogma of Judaism", Cosmo Publishing, Washington 1995, page 3. The missing 6 million must be so before the Jews can return to the Promised Land. Jahweh sees this as a cleaning of the souls of the sinful people. The Jews must, on the return to the Promised Land, be clean -- the cleaning shall be done in burning stokes.

(clearer if one understands something about Gematria, the Kabbalistic practice of interpreting texts by associating words and numbers)

http://www.thebirdman.org/Index/Jews/Je ... umber.html

The Avodah ceremony
Avodah, Yom Kippur's holocaust

On Yom Kippur, the most sacred day of the year, the sacrificial rites in the Temple were conducted by the Kohen Gadol, the High Priest himself. On this day and on it alone, he entered the Holy of Holies, where no-one else might ever enter. There, on this day, he pronounced in awe the Name of God that otherwise was never uttered lest its common use profane its sanctity.

With the destruction of the Temple, the desire to retain the vividness of the awe-inspiring Yom Kippur ritual led to the introduction in the Musaf service of a section known as the Avodah. It reconstructs the Temple procedure, to allow future generations to recall its solemnity and identify themselves with their people’s history.

In order to explain the origin of the Day of Atonement with its priesthood and ritual, the first section, Amitz Koach, goes back to the creation of the world. The author traces the history of man, the sinfulness of the early generations, the flood in the days of Noah, the patriarchs who made God known in the world, the birth of the Hebrew nation, and the appointment of the Levites to minister in the Sanctuary.

Having set the scene, the Avodah describes how the High Priest had now prostrated himself before God three times and sought forgiveness – for his own and his household’s sins, for the sins of the kohanim, and for the sins of all of Israel.

A central feature in the Temple service was the ritual of the scapegoat. As a dramatic symbol of the need for forgiveness and of mutual responsibility for sins committed anywhere in a community, the high priest laid his hands on the head of a goat standing before him, and confessed the sins of the people. Then the goat, symbolising wickedness, was sent into the wilderness to a place called Azazel, and there consigned to destruction.

Maimonides commented: “Sins cannot be carried like a burden, and taken off the shoulder of one being to be laid on that of another being. But these ceremonies are of a symbolic character, as if to say: we have freed ourselves of our previous deeds, have cast them behind our backs, and have removed them from us as far as possible.

http://www.oztorah.com/2009/09/the-avodah-ceremony/

The Jewish burnt offerings were incinerated on an "altar" ("the Altar of Burnt Offerings").

Don't those "altars of burnt offerings" remind you the "railway track grills" allegedly used to cremate the gassed Jews in the Reinhardt camps?

A ramp led up to large altars. A ramp was used because the use of steps to approach the altar was forbidden by the Torah: "Do not climb up to My altar with steps, so that your nakedness not be revealed on it" (Exodus 20:26). [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altar_(Bible)#In_the_Temple]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altar_(Bible)

Now you understand better why the Nazis allegedly selected the Jews doomed to death and incineration on a structure which the SS had supposedly called "die rampe" (the ramp).

Symbolic 'reconstruction' of "die rampe" and a railway at Treblinka

The Belsen 'trial', the first "Holocaust trial" ever, commenced on Yom Kippur 1945 (http://winstonsmithministryoftruth.blog ... 18287906e5).
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: "Holocaust" and Jewish religious beliefs/rituals

Postby borjastick » 5 years 8 months ago (Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 am)

If I may Hermod I would like to develop this thread a little sideways or laterally.

I was recently talking to a non revisionist mate of mine, he sort of laughs at me really as he thinks my revisionist views make me somewhat flaky. I was starting with the numbers game of six million which he had never thought to question. I stated that it is a make believe figure that has been proven to be a nonsense total. That there were never six million jews available for extermination etc blah blah blah. That made me think more about the number six million and in particular the number six which comes up a lot in judaism and the holocaust.

It has been used many times in the story, 6m of course, 600 in the Sobibor uprising, 6000 visas given in Kaunas by the Japan ambassador to jews etc.

Perhaps people can add more to this list.

Chiune Sugihara, and his wife Yukiko, are honored as "Righteous Gentiles" for their efforts to save Jews during the Holocaust.
In the course of human existence, many people are tested. Only a few soar as eagles and achieve greatness by simple acts of kindness, thoughtfulness and humanity. This is the story of a man and his wife who, when confronted with evil, obeyed the kindness of their hearts and conscience in defiance of the orders of an indifferent government. These people were Chiune and Yukiko Sugihara who, at the beginning of World War II, by an ultimate act of altruism and self-sacrifice, risked their careers, their livelihood and their future to save the lives of more than 6,000 Jews. This selfless act resulted in the second largest number of Jews rescued from the Nazis.

------

After a revolt on October 14, 1943, about 600 prisoners tried to escape, about half succeeded, of whom about 50 evaded capture. Shortly after the revolt, the Germans closed the camp, bulldozed the earth and planted it over with pine trees to conceal its location. The site is occupied by the Sobibór Museum, which displays a pyramid of ashes and crushed bones of the victims, collected from the cremation pits thereafter. Source- wikipedia

-------
The we have the 600,000 men in the exodus for which no proof exists etc.

My point is that when people believe the holocaust myth the very first pillar to dismantle is the number six million which is clearly another version of the figure six that judaism and jews are obsessed with.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby hermod » 5 years 8 months ago (Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:54 am)

borjastick wrote:I was recently talking to a non revisionist mate of mine, he sort of laughs at me really as he thinks my revisionist views make me somewhat flaky. I was starting with the numbers game of six million which he had never thought to question. I stated that it is a make believe figure that has been proven to be a nonsense total. That there were never six million jews available for extermination etc blah blah blah. That made me think more about the number six million and in particular the number six which comes up a lot in judaism and the holocaust.

It has been used many times in the story, 6m of course, 600 in the Sobibor uprising, 6000 visas given in Kaunas by the Japan ambassador to jews etc.

Perhaps people can add more to this list.

6 million = 6 with 6 zeros

6 Nazi "death camps" - Auschwitz-Birkenau, Majdanek, Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor and Chelmno - and 6 Nazi Euthanasia institutes - Bernburg, Brandenburg, Grafeneck, Hadamar, Hartheim, and Sonnenstein. It seems the people of the the 6-pointed star is pretty obsessed with that number. Normal. In Hebrew gematria (jewish numerology), 6 or vav (literally meaning "hook") represents the connectedness between the two realms - the divine realm and the earthlly realm - i.e. the connection between God and the World (a world completed by God in...6 days).

Chiune Sugihara, and his wife Yukiko, are honored as "Righteous Gentiles" for their efforts to save Jews during the Holocaust.
In the course of human existence, many people are tested. Only a few soar as eagles and achieve greatness by simple acts of kindness, thoughtfulness and humanity. This is the story of a man and his wife who, when confronted with evil, obeyed the kindness of their hearts and conscience in defiance of the orders of an indifferent government. These people were Chiune and Yukiko Sugihara who, at the beginning of World War II, by an ultimate act of altruism and self-sacrifice, risked their careers, their livelihood and their future to save the lives of more than 6,000 Jews. This selfless act resulted in the second largest number of Jews rescued from the Nazis.

Too bad they did that in August 1940...or about one and a half year prior to the Wannsee Conference. :wink:
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 8 months ago (Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:13 am)

''On 27 January 1945, soldiers of the Soviet First Ukrainian Front fought their way to the gates of Auschwitz/Birkenau. They found just under 6,000 prisoners still alive in the camp. Nearby, at the Monowitz slave labour camp they discovered 600 more, and at Auschwitz main camp a further 1,000.

These prisoners had been thought too sick to join the 60,000 other inmates who had been forced to march out of the camp nine days before on 18 January...''

Source: www.ww2history.com
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”