A new book written by Mattogno with the help of Graf.

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Nap

A new book written by Mattogno with the help of Graf.

Postby Nap » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:39 am)

"Verbals of sovietic interrogations of Topf engineers"
The declarations made by Kurt Prüfer, Karl Schultze, Fritz Sander and Gustav Braun about the "gas chambers" and the crematoria ovens of Auschwitz: historic and technical analysis.

Introduction and translation of the verbals from russian by J. Graf.

Effepi, Genova, 2014, 203 pages and 11 documents.

In 1945 Topf engineers (who built the crematoria ovens of Auschwitz-Birkenau) Kurt Prufer, Karl Schultze, Fritz Sander and Gustav Braun were arrested by sovietic counter-intelligence and were interrogated many times.
The verbals appeared only after communism's demise and the resulting opening of Moscow's archives. During our travels to Moscow, J. Graf and I sought them and found out the archive which kept them. In february 2002 Graf got and duplicated them.
Then he wrote the article "Anatomie der sowjetischen Befragung der Topf-Ingenieure. Die Verhöre von Fritz Sander, Kurt Prüfer, Karl Schultze und Gustav Braun durch Offiziere der sowjetischen Antispionageorganisation Smersch (1946/1948)" (Vierteljahreshefte für freie Geschichtsforschung, 6. Jg., Heft 4, Dezember 2002, pp. 398-421), which is one of the few and one of the most comprehensive work about this matter.
In 2007 Michael Thad Allen wrote with clear irritation: "Dr. Schule acquaints me with the fact that some Topf interrogations which are not accessible to historians have been put in negationist sites. Then it's clear that someone is allowed to get these documents. It's irritating that negationists could and real historians could not."
The informations is anyway false, since these documents were discovered by Gerald Fleming in the october of 1990 and were published as extracts by him in july of 1993 (Fleming gave false informations about the location of these documents and the name of the archive, so we stuggled to track them down).
Then they went to the Holocaust memorial Museum of Washington which gave them in 2000 to Jean-Claude Pressac, who, in 2003, handed them to Gedenkstätte Buchenwald, which translated them in german.
Until now no holocaustic historian has decided to publish the entire verbals. There are three motivations:
1) Historians are not able to deal the technical problems which arise from the verbals, which are even more difficult because of russian language. Ignorance of cremation process, in particular Topf's one, does not help.
2) The tone that we can find in these verbals is the one of "confessions" in "Moscow trials"-ish style. The repetitiveness of questions and answers, the questions which already got implicitly the answers, the type of languaged used by the commission of inquiry ("Nazi Party", "Fascist Germany", "death factories", etc.): all this weighs on the credibility of the interrogated engineers.
3) Regarding the contents: plain contradictions and childish falsities show that Topf engineers accepted all the charges, even the false ones, because of a defensive strategy.
[...]
Even if I holded the documentation since 2002, this book appears only now because the verbals deal with Birkenau's crematoria and other questions around cremation and this would be really difficult without another book talking about this, which is "The crematory ovens of Auschwitz" (http://holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?page_id=25) already issued in italian as "I forni crematori di Auschwitz. Studio storico-tecnico con la collaborazione del dott. Ing. Franco Deana". Effepi, Genova, 2012, 2 volumes.
The "First Part" of the book is a "Historic and technical analysis of interrogations", which are examined in their historic and chronologic background.
The "Second Part" is the whole text of the verbals known to us.
The holocaustic historians, even owning these documents for 13 years, declined to publish them completely, thus they "negated" this facet of Auschwitz history, thus they are true "negationists".

Carlo Mattogno

Source: http://andreacarancini.blogspot.it/2014 ... ro-su.html

The book is only in italian language. It will be translated who knows when.
If someone is interested in buying it, Effepi can be contacted here:

via mail: effepi Via B. Piovera 7/3 – 16149 Genova (ITALIA)
via e-mail: [email protected]
via telephone: 010-642 3334 - 338-9195220

Source: http://olodogma.com/wordpress/2014/02/2 ... logo-2014/
There is even a complete 2014 catalogue.

Sorry for the poor translation from italian to english.

TheBlackRabbitofInlé
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: A new book written by Mattogno with the help of Graf.

Postby TheBlackRabbitofInlé » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 9:10 am)

Thanks for the translation of the introduction Nap.

I hope an English translation of the book soon sees the light of day.
Nazis tried to create super-soldiers, using steroids ... they sought to reanimate the dead—coffins of famous Germanic warriors were found hidden in a mine, with plans to bring them back to life at the war’s end.
- Prof. Noah Charney

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 10:30 am)

Werd @ Aktion Reinhardt Camps / Holo. Controversies Debunked Again!
I also wanted to mention that Graf stated in this massive book that due to them responding to the cut and paste manifesto, a book on the einstazgruppen has been delayed. Mattogno stated that a work of his culminating in twenty years research called THE AUSCHWITZ CREMATORY OVENS has not been put into English yet because of his time spent on this response to the cut and paste manifesto. He mentions this on page 1296 and you can see the Italian version here.
http://www.libreriaeuropa.it/scheda.asp?id=6777

So the future looks great for these fine gentlemen.

For years now the backs of the holocaust handbooks have been saying that an English translation of The Crematory Ovens of Auschwitz is on its way and it still is not here yet. Carlo mattogno and Jurgen Graf are obviously busy. And also this book on the crematory ovens is listed at 1210 pages in the Italian version as seen in that libreriaeuropa.it link. But this new book that just came out apparently is just barely over 200 pages. So that is nearly another 1500 pages that have to be fully translated yet. Plus I am anxious for Graf's expanded work on the Einsatzgruppen to come out soon which also has to be put into English. Actually I think we all are.

Nap

Postby Nap » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 11:45 am)

Werd wrote:And also this book on the crematory ovens is listed at 1210 pages in the Italian version as seen in that libreriaeuropa.it link. But this new book that just came out apparently is just barely over 200 pages. So that is nearly another 1500 pages that have to be fully translated yet. Plus I am anxious for Graf's expanded work on the Einsatzgruppen to come out soon which also has to be put into English. Actually I think we all are.

I have got the italian version of the first one and it has got 1211 pages, so you are right.
This new book should be the completion of the topic "crematoria ovens of Auschwitz", which Mattogno treated in a very detailed way.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:10 pm)

In Auscwhtiz: The Case For Sanity, he also mentioned his Italian version of The Crematory Ovens of Auschwitz. He said a lot of what was in The Case For Sanity with regards to the history of cremation and the capabilities of said ovens were going to be expanded on even more in The Crematory Ovens of Auschwitz. In my view, he pretty much sealed the deal in parts two and four of the entire Case For Sanity book. But that's Carlo Mattogno for you. Always updating and leaving no stone unturned. Much like the 1500 page "Extermatination Camps of Aktion Reinhardt" book, it seems he appears the steamroller method attacking not only every argument, but advancing new ones of his own making sure that when people are stuck in their first illogical arguments, there is nowhere left for them to turn for he will have already taken care of that. It's almost like he can ancitipate what his opponent will argue next in order to save his conclusion. But that comes from years of dealing with, well, insanity.

review of 'Dissecting the Holocaust'
Dissecting the Holocaust is not at all limited to forensics, which are, after all, best suited to proving things that did happen, as opposed to proving that allegations such as disposing of the bodies of millions of genocide victims without a trace have to be false. A term that better encompasses the broad front on which Dissecting proceeds would be “physical,” or even “technical.”

A prime example of this would be Carlo Mattogno’s magisterial chapter titled “The Crematoria Ovens of Auschwitz and Birkenau.” In this forty-page chapter, Mattogno presents a from-the-ground-up account of the development of cremation technology followed by a detailed description of every and all of the cremation facilities installed at both Auschwitz and Birkenau, followed in turn by a detailed history of the usage of all these facilities. Mattogno does not undertake to report the actual numbers of bodies cremated; German records suffice entirely for this purpose, and those very records are dismissed by exterminationists as variously incomplete and actually fraudulent in any case. Instead, Mattogno focuses on other indications of usage and capacities including repair records, delivery and consumption of fuels (primarily coke), and even experiments conducted there and elsewhere upon the cremation of more than one corpse at a time, a favorite chestnut of exterminationists intent on “proving” the insufficiency of German records for reflecting the actual numbers of cremations.

Mattogno’s analysis relies on numbers, ever the bane of spinners of gauzy webs of deceit. And the numbers that finally emerge from his careful, independent analyses of capacities and throughput rates are—who’d a‘thunk?—entirely consistent with the numbers reflected in the Germans’ own records of usage. And grossly at odds with the numbers put about by those advocating increases in certain other numbers, such as the amounts of reparations payments still to be extracted from the hard-working children and grandchildren of the Germans who underwent the devastation wrought upon their country by the Second World War. Readers will come away from this and several other such chapters veritable experts in the field treated—which they must be in order convincingly to counter the impossible assertions made by those in thrall to the exterminationist narrative.

I would also like to remind readers of a recent debate on this board where others are beginning to question Mattogno's conclusions regarding open air incinerations if I am not mistaken.
acclaimed "eyewitness" Henryk Tauber redux

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 pm)

Werd:
I would also like to remind readers of a recent debate on this board where others are beginning to question Mattogno's conclusions regarding open air incinerations if I am not mistaken.
acclaimed "eyewitness" Henryk Tauber redux

I believe that what's being questioned of Mattogno in that thread was whether smoke emitted from the crematorium chimneys was "continuous". I don't believe "open air incinerations" was part of the discussion, which would be altogether different.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Werd
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Werd » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 5:32 pm)

You are right on that.

What I took away from that debate you had with Bob was the following.

1. According to alleged eyewitness testimony, flames and fire were constant because of the daily cremation of thousands of corpses. Mattogno comes along and says if this was true, we would see photo evidence of this and yet in the ariel photos that managed to be taken we see none. However, Mattogno's work in The Case For Sanity shows how in fact very small the amount of bodies were that could be cremated at a certain time and how many could fit into each muffle. But then Bob seems to pipe in and say well if there was this huge typhus epidemic and people getting sick and dying, it meant the bodies had to be cremated to spread disease. So just because the number of cremated bodies is not as high as the holocaust liars, that does not mean there would be no smoke. But then you say, well the cremations for sanitary reasons were occuring when those ariel photos were being taken so we should still see smoke but we do not; therefore the crematory ovens in Auschwitz never gave off any smoke.

That was my initial impression (correct anything else if I am wrong please). But now you just said that the debate was whether the smoke was continuous. That to me implies that cremation of bodies for the sanitary reasons was not always occuring. Or that it was occuring in the timeframe of those photos and yet smoke was still not coming out of the chimneys. Fair summary? Or am I missing something?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 1 month ago (Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:13 pm)

1. According to alleged eyewitness testimony, flames and fire were constant because of the daily cremation of thousands of corpses. Mattogno comes along and says if this was true, we would see photo evidence of this and yet in the ariel photos that managed to be taken we see none. However, Mattogno's work in The Case For Sanity shows how in fact very small the amount of bodies were that could be cremated at a certain time and how many could fit into each muffle. But then Bob seems to pipe in and say well if there was this huge typhus epidemic and people getting sick and dying, it meant the bodies had to be cremated to spread disease. So just because the number of cremated bodies is not as high as the holocaust liars, that does not mean there would be no smoke. But then you say, well the cremations for sanitary reasons were occuring when those ariel photos were being taken so we should still see smoke but we do not; therefore the crematory ovens in Auschwitz never gave off any smoke.

That was my initial impression (correct anything else if I am wrong please). But now you just said that the debate was whether the smoke was continuous. That to me implies that cremation of bodies for the sanitary reasons was not always occuring. Or that it was occuring in the timeframe of those photos and yet smoke was still not coming out of the chimneys. Fair summary? Or am I missing something?
We should probably be discussing this in that arduous thread, but very briefly and for now ...

You are not quite right, and certainly that thread is somewhat convoluted.

We're taking smoke there, not flames, although flames did come up. Indeed the flames stories are proven lies, but another topic. The Black Rabbit of Inle' has documented the wholesale lying by "survivors" who absurdly claimed to have seen flames coming from the crematory chimneys. see: Testimonies on flames from Auschwitz crematorium chimneys

Bob, in support of Mattogno, is at a loss to explain away the countless photos, aerial and ground, in which not a single crematory chimney shows smoke being emitted. Mattogno is IMO wrong in his assessment that crematory chimneys smoked continuously. As I explained, smoke would indicate a malfunction, which did occur occasionally no doubt, but on a normal basis there was no smoke, as confirmed by the photos.

Now, if we talk about open air cremations, which I believe did occasionally occur because of crematory breakdown, then the smoke question is different.

On the whole though, this point one way or the other is a side show to the overwhelming Revisionist research concludes that the 'gas chambers & 6M' are simply without rational, logical, and scientific support.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”