SURVEY: 'Jews playing holocaust victims'

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

SURVEY: 'Jews playing holocaust victims'

Postby Hannover » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 28, 2004 2:49 am)

I would say the 'holocau$t' scam is becoming quite apparent.

Asking Rabbi David Rosen of the American Jewish Committee what he thinks of this survey is rather absurd since he has a vested intere$t in distorting it's meaning and significance. And ofcourse, Jews are never guilty of anything, it's everybody else.

One has to wonder about the veracity of the alleged 'anti-semitic attacks' mentioned. How many? What's the evidence? What acts are they talking about? Who is the source for these assertions?

- 'antisemitism': anything a Jew doesn't like

- the 'holocaust' as alleged: a true hate crime against Gentiles.
"The Holocaust Industry is but a branch of the Anti-Semitism Manufacture, a two-pronged weapon: it pumps money from Gentiles and forces Jews into obedience to the leaders of the community."
- Israel Shamir, Israeli journalist

Read on.
- H.
http://www.theherald.co.uk/news/8756.html
Anti-Semitic Europe signalled by survey

PHILLIP PULLELLA, Rome

The Herald | January 27, 2004

NEARLY half of those asked in a poll on anti-Semitism in Europe yesterday said Jews in their nations were different, and more than one-third said Jews should stop "playing the victim" for the Holocaust.

The poll by the Ipso research institute was conducted in nine countries, including Britain.

The poll, released on the eve of a Holocaust memorial day in many European countries, came after Jewish leaders claimed anti-Semitism was rising across the continent.

Asked if Jews in their countries had a "mentality and lifestyle" different than other citizens, 46% said yes. About 40.5% said Jews in their country had "a particular relationship with money" and 35.7% said Jews "should stop playing the victim for the Holocaust and the persecutions of 50 years ago".

Nearly 18% said Judaism was "intolerant" and 17% did not consider Jews compatriots.

"Obviously the virus of anti-Semitism is far more resilient and determined than we might have thought in the past," said Rabbi David Rosen of the American Jewish Committee.

"What's more amazing than the percentage of people who hold those opinions is the percentage of people willing to express them," he added.

France refuted Israeli charges of rising anti-Semitism, saying attacks on Jews and Jewish property had dropped by 36% last year rather than doubled, as Israel's minister for diaspora affairs has asserted.

The Interior Ministry reacted a day after Natan Sharansky said 47% of all anti-Semitic attacks in Europe last year occurred in France.
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 28, 2004 3:09 pm)

They actively promote hate, and so-called Anti-semitism (As long as the Palestinians aren't included) They thrive off it. But no doubt they are definately starting to piss a lot of people off. I don't know what it is with these people, but everywhere they seem to roam there is death, destruction, corruption and intrigue.

Someone once said 'When are we going to get a survey, to see who Jews HATE ?'

That'll be the day.

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 28, 2004 6:12 pm)

All of the points above have some degree of merit but I can't help feeling that there are a significant number of Jewish people who, like many others, are fed up having the Holocaust constantly shoved down their throats. I also believe many Jews view with increasing alarm the continued ruthless use of the Holocaust for financial and political leverage. I also feel that a Jew, just like a non-Jew, faces a significant risk to his financial and professional health if he dares profess any beliefs that run counter to those of the power structures that currently rule in Israel, the US and other western countries. Believe it or not, there are Jews who want peace with the Palestinians and who sympathize with their plight. It is a tragedy that the Jewish people have been so thoroughly shanghaied by the Zionists that rule them. This should always be kept in mind when people complain about Jews doing this or doing that. Let's see if we can find and listen to the other, unheard voices....

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Jan 28, 2004 8:49 pm)

Spartakus, don't start all the defensive waffle. Everyone on this forum knows who we are criticising, all the scum-bags at the top. This is the trouble, because all these hideous wenches at the forefront of Zionism supposedly speak for the rest, even though they silence their opinions at the same time. They are so driven by greed, they speak on behalf of their people, while at the same time putting the noose round their necks, and dragging them all down in the hole their in.

There are Jews who stand in front of Zionist bulldozers, before they wipe another Palestinian village off the map in an afternoon. There are Jews who are disgusted at the Industries foul asset stripping. But you never hear of them in the mass media, because they are silenced and ostracised. But I have said it before, 'As long as they have the Zionist hate-mongers as their spokespersons, and representing them. Then they are going to ultimately, all get tarred with the same brush'.

All the same, I think the vast majority of Jews are quite delighted with the rewards the H-Industry is reaping. Not too mention Israel's ever expanding borders.

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 29, 2004 9:07 am)

Actually Admiral Turpitz you can say the same about America and Americans. Americans are probably one of the most hated people on this planet. Why? For the same reasons you just mentioned. Innocent Americans get killed in attacks like 9/11 and in Iraq and Afganistan. Innocent Jews get blown up at bus stops on their way to work. Yet those responsible still rein unchecked. It is sad. Very, very sad.

Postby Moderator » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Jan 29, 2004 10:52 am)

Let's try to keep posts associated with the so called 'holocaust'.

Thanks, Moderator
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 30, 2004 7:46 pm)

Actually Admiral Turpitz you can say the same about America and Americans

Perfectly correct ! Well meaning Jews, and foolish Americans are both being taken for a ride. We all know what the common denominator is though, don't we ?

I would say the 'holocau$t' scam is becoming quite apparent.

I think that there are a very large number, who secretly think the Industry is a pile of steaming dung. But as we all know, at the present time, it is absolute suicide too speak your mind. It won't be like this for ever though. And once the ball starts rolling to expose this monumental lie. I think the dam will burst and create a steam-roller effect.

I have always believed the Russians will signal the death knell. The Russians could finish the Auschwitz charade tomorrow, if they decided too come clean. They must have the real truth put away in the Russian archives somewhere, they must have. Someone must have noted what they really believed about Auschwitz. There must have been non propaganda reports going back to Moscow and being filed.

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Jan 30, 2004 10:22 pm)

Admiral I too have always thought that with the fall of Communism, Russia or Poland or Ukraine would de-classify what info they had on the camps as they found them. Such has not happened as of yet. It is an interesting bargaining chip they have and maybe they aren't ready to tip their hands just yet. We'll see. I suppose it's normal for them to see what kind of political and economic advantages (or disadvantages) may come with disclosure. The Russians are an enigmatic people so it is hard to tell. One thing is sure, however, they have not forgotten the role Jewish revolutionaries had in the murder of the Czar and his family nor the prominent role of Jews in the revolution and in the OGPU/NKVD.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”