Subtitling Thread - Anybody up for some teamwork?

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
yellow submarine

Subtitling Thread - Anybody up for some teamwork?

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:51 am)

Now, being the little anonymous chickenshit revisionist that I am, I thought I might gain atleast some amount of dignity by doing a part of the more tedious work needed to get the word out. This involved a fair amount of subtitling, (see here here here) so I am getting pretty fast at that!
And yesterday as I was struggling with the translation of the latest Faurisson interview, (working from a german version because I don't understand french) I thought it might be worth it, to try and get some team-work going, so that different people can do what they do best.

I would therefore like to offer to segment, timestamp, and hardcode subtitles on any revisionist video or video-excerpt, anyone is willing to provide a translation for. I would prefer it if the translator puts the video on his own youtube channel, but can also provide one if needed.

Just paste the video link here and the translation on pastebin and I will put the subtitled video on dropbox for you to download.

I can only do german-to-english translations myself, but it's a bit hard at times because none of the languages are my mothertongue. But if anyone knows of any high-traffic revisionist clips in german, please let me know, and I'll see what I can do.

- One more thing, I have the feeling that things are moving very fast in France, even cutting into the mainstream, so if there are anybody out there, who knows any good newsclips and is capable of doing french-english that would be a great start.

Cheers!
Last edited by yellow submarine on Mon Mar 17, 2014 5:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: Subtitling Thread - Anybody up for some teamwork?

Postby Kingfisher » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:39 pm)

I can help with this. I'll contact you by PM.

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:28 pm)

Great kingfisher, I'll be looking forward to it.

Here is the Faurisson video I mentioned - some brilliant legal strategy at work there - tracing back the ban on holocaust denial, to the obviously unfair Nuremberg statute.

neugierig
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby neugierig » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Feb 25, 2014 8:59 pm)

I also watched the video: Bravo, Prof. Faurisson. The case against him delayed, this infamous Fabius-Gaysotte law is being looked at. It will stay in force, no doubt, The Industry needs ‘laws’ of this sort to shore up the story (lie), and Prof. Faurisson is not holding his breath either.

He however brilliantly used the occasion to detail some of the major flaws of the story, starting with the IMT. I wish him well, he is my hero.

Regards
Wilf

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:54 am)

Welcome Yellow Submarine!

That's very impressive: you come onto this forum after having done a lot of good work for revisionism, and now are offering to do more.

Thank you for your good work and welcome.

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:31 am)

Thanks for the encouragement Cutlass!

A little attention goes a long way in this fight.
I lost an excellent English -> German translator recently, due to lack of encouragement. In spite of doing a lot of excellent work, there was hardly any appreciation for his contribution at all.
I had talked him into doing a german translation of David Coles crucial film on Auschwitz, but
unfortunately the German bloggers in fear of reprisals refused to post it and to this day, only about a hundred Germans even bothered to watch it.
- A real pity, he had otherwise volunteered to do the 2h version of "The Last Days of the Big Lie" in German.

I explained to him that the viewcount isn't that important right now, but that there will come a day
when it becomes immensely important to have this stuff available in many languages. And when that day comes we won't have the time to get all the work done!

It's the same with Faurisson, he is 85 now, and although I consider his strength of character almost un-human, he is not going to live forever. And when he suddenly leaves us and things start kicking off in France, I for one don't want to sit and contemplate why I didn't take the time to make his most important statements available to the whole world in english.

So, a big thank you to the people who PM'd me,
- I will be looking forward to the work.

JackBQuick

Postby JackBQuick » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:11 am)

Very good initiative, yellow submarine!

Would you be interested in translating this by Horst Mahler?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DLz0XwdEuUc
The Holocaust belief was doomed from the beginning; it rests on a rotten foundation.

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:27 am)

It's an interesting video, and you are right, it's sad that so little of Mahler has been made available in english.

However, I think it might be better to go for something shorter with a broader appeal - like the segments from the friedman interview, which landed him in prison.
But thanks for bringing it up.

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:19 pm)

Thanks to the codoh user who provided me with an excellent translation of Vincent Reynouard's 1h film "The truth about Auschwitz"

Full URL: http://vimeo.com/87724980

youtube recently closed acces to the channel I had with long uploads, so if you know anyone on youtube who can upload longer videos, and might be interested in re-uploading please let them know.

EtienneSC
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby EtienneSC » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 5:03 pm)

I've PM'd you re another Vincent Reynouard video.

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 1 month ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 6:24 pm)

Thank you Etienne!

I'll get back to you when I am done (or if I need advice along the way).

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 7 years 1 month ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:13 am)

Can anyone volunteer to write a complete transcript of my latest video?

In addition, is anyone familiar with captioning able to put it into a proper caption file?

Thanks
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:02 pm)

Eric Hunt wrote:Can anyone volunteer to write a complete transcript of my latest video?

I would like to make French subtitles for several interesting videos in English. However, as I still have some problems with English spoken parts, I am also interested in having English transcripts when available.
Anyway, for solving translating issues during on going works on subtitles, I suggest to create here a specific field at the level of " 'Holocaust' Debate / Comments / News" or "WWII Revisionist Forum" and alike, which could be named "Subtitling Workshop", and where answers could be given to specific questions which may arise while someone is making a job.
For instance, I have questions about few words that I don't understand very well in the video "Cremation nonsense" and which could be asked in a thread like "Cremation nonsense French subs" in the entry "Subtitling Workshop".

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:03 pm)

This one seems humorous, but my French is not great enough to fully appreciate it. If anybody feels like translating it, I'd be grateful :wink:

YouTube

Title: S.O.S quenelle: avec Robert Faurisson
Full link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yIYjoDiyKw

Regards,
-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

yellow submarine

Postby yellow submarine » 7 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:40 pm)

Thanks to Etienne for providing me with a translation for the below video by Vincent Reynouard - "Holocaust: Nothing Proven at Nuremberg"

Last edited by yellow submarine on Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”