http://gaschamberhoax.com/ VIDEOS & more

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Friedrich Paul Berg
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: http://gaschamberhoax.com/

Postby Friedrich Paul Berg » 6 years 1 month ago (Sat Mar 08, 2014 6:30 pm)

I think Carto's Cutlass Supreme means Arad and "Black," not Green.

I think CCS made an enormously important point somewhere that Eric's videos of Jews telling their stories, true or false, are extremely viewable and fascinating. Other videos including Janson's, while technically great also, are NOT as interesting. People are far more aroused by people talking, even if they are Jews--and especially if they "survived" the greatest crime in history. 60 Minutes was successfully built on that fact of human nature.

Friedrich Paul Berg
Learn everything at www.nazigassings.com
Nazi Gassings Never Happened! Niemand wurde vergast!
The Holocaust story is a hoax because 1) no one was killed by the Nazis in gas chambers, 2) the total number of Jews who died in Nazi captivity is miniscule compared to what is alleged.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 1 month ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 3:20 am)

Yes, 60 minutes with it's 45 year run on t.v. Or even "Mr. Death" by Errol Morris. It's when people are talking, but there's a slight different spin or angle than what the interviewee thinks it's going to be: that becomes all around captivating to watch.

Also having some visually interesting fanfare, and then cutting to a visually staid interview: that makes for great watchability. Morris did it by starting Mr. Death with a bunch of lightning and noise (thunder) then cutting to Fred Leuchter basically driving his car and talking. LOL. Eric Hunt did it with the fanfare of the 20th Century Fox parody graphic and that big music that goes with it, then a cut to Zisblatt.

Big and loud, then cut to staid "think zone" talking just works. There are 1000 examples.

Doesn't the beginning of the Star Wars (1977) do that? The ship gets taken over, then there's a fire-fight, and isn't there then C3PO and R2D2 just having a conversation?

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 4 weeks ago (Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:01 pm)

I thought I'd clear up some of the lies and spin of the exterminationists on other forums. I refuse to continue on those forums as they are not moderated, and devolve into childish namecalling, trolling, strawman arguments, even the false attribution of direct quotes, which is libel. Moderation is a requirement of civil debates so they can come here or invite me to other moderated forums.

Of course they are just liars attempting to hold up their myth and ignoring all the documentation, and of course spinning if they think the approximately 10,000 (which of course they DENY) claimed transited through Treblinka in the "survivors'" own words in the video are small scale.

I'm not claiming these approximately 10,000 are small scale at all, but a small sample of the larger picture of Treblinka as a transit camp, which is a multiple fold difference between the less than 200 claimed by the Senior Historian of the USHMM Peter Black. If given access to the same resources as Black or Arad, 10's of thousands more are to be found. In fact proof of well over 50,000 Jews and their accompanying transports, probably more, can likely be traced using documentation in archives which are closed to myself and other Revisionists, many including this Shoah foundation archives! upon threat of imprisonment.

"...there is no known instance of a person selected out of Treblinka upon arrival and sent to Majdanek as a forced laborer. The total number of Jews who arrived at the two killing centers, were selected as labors [sic] and sent elsewhere cannot have exceeded 200. Nor is there any evidence that any of such selected persons survived German SS and police captivity."

Dr. Peter Black, Senior Historian, United States "Holocaust" Memorial Museum February 12, 2014

http://gaschamberhoax.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/peter-black-holocaust-hoaxer.gif

Of course the report of SOME transports out of Treblinka is not new to serious historians such as Graf and Mattogno and the only thing small scale was the amount of reports of transports previously known as they obviously exist in archives such as Spielberg's, many which are entirely closed to us.

I refer to other past references to transfers in my documentation, in fact used them to find and double check some of these eyewitness accounts (but do not accept them as small scale at all considering they add up to approximately 10,000, and if you think the Shoah archives of American English speaking Jews describe all the transports out of Treblinka…ha.)

If the people repeating their canned talking points would actually check the documentation I posted, they’d be able to find my own references to past references to a small number of these transports. But they like to put absolutes in my mouth that were never there, more strawman BS.

http://gaschamberhoax.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Treblinka-Transit-List-edited.docx

Even one of them, the 356 Jews transport, almost doubles the USHMM's Senior Historian’s pathetic pure-extermination supporting less than 200 transited through both Treblinka and Sobibor figure and I will be able within the next few months to easily show 20,000 were transited through Treblinka and Sobibor while Black claims 200 were. A 100 fold difference is nothing small scale at all.

If one took their own bank account figures and multiplied it by 100, they'd have hundreds of thousands, and millions, of dollars. Nothing small scale about multiplying the previously alleged figure by 100 at all.

What were the approximately 20,000 men, and also women and children someone like me with extremely limited resources able to find, and worthless for labor, being transited through a “pure extermination camp”!?

Of course it wasn’t a pure extermination camp at all, 20,000 and more is nothing pure, or even an impure extermination camp, it was largely a transit camp, as the huge numbers of 10’s of thousands transited through them prove.

In the documentation of 356 Jews, which is reported in Carlo Mattogno, Jürgen Graf, Treblinka. Extermination Camp or Transit Camp?, another man from this video, the man from the USHMM site who talks in an audio file about being inside a steam room (disproving the "steam chamber" atrocity lie which was the original gas chamber myth) was also in Mattogno / Graf's book so yes transfers were known but this just adds more and more and more, and shows that there are many more to be found out there. It also shows that they were not only strong, skilled men taken from the T1 labor camp after intake, but also thousands upon thousands of worthless for labor women directly transited within hours, overnight, or short days.

When added together (there are 3 or more Jews here that claim entire trainloads were transited through, which routinely were over 1,000, as a low estimate, and were more like 2-3,000) they add up to approximately 10,000.

Of course I know some of them could have and even were on the same transports, as I even point out in the video.

Then we need to consider that those who mention only 100 were transited along with them - were there other cars in that transport?

Were only 100 total were really put on an entire transport?

Considering we're told 100 could fit in one “cattle car”, that would mean that an engine would be used to take a single cattle car full of the somehow super-valuable women Zelda Gordon and company to Majdanek, where Linda Penn (apparently 12 years old at the time, along with her mother, Riva Kremer who was at one time we're told, the world's oldest Holocaust survivor) says on video she didn't see why they needed them at all because there were thousands of Jews already in Majdanek. While we're talking about common sense that should appeal to the masses, they were sent with male doctors - to an another alleged death camp with "gas chambers described as shower rooms" where Helen Schwartz miraculously describes water coming down "insteada da gas". Male doctors to keep the Jews alive were transited out of Treblinka along with the women and children to another "death camp."

I'd have to go back through their testimonies because from what I remember some do claim more arrived with them at the destination than they describe being transited with them.

One of the reasons I didn't just add up the numbers on screen which add up to approximately 10,000 was that some weren't specific enough where I could peg them at a specific date and transport, (owing to the pathetic Shoah interviewers, most who were "chosen" simply for being Jewish, rather than knowledgeable about Holo-history) and some may have been on the same transport. It really doesn't matter though, as the other transports on their own of different dates and origin destinations prove in the Jews’ own words that approx.. 10,000 were transited through – NOT small scale at all and like I said there are 10s upon 10s of thousands more waiting to be discovered, that WILL be discovered, and anyone truly interested in tracing these Jews will allow myself and other Revisionists open access to the archives where this information is held.

Dr. Black has access to this information and can personally get me, or Mattogno, Graf, etc., access to these archives. He clearly needs the help if he honestly believes that a number which cannot have exceeded 200 Jews were transited through Treblinka and Sobibor but I don’t believe for a second he honestly believes this, the less than 200 figure is solely meant to support the “pure” myth – after all, even Dove soap claims it’s 99.9% pure, and that 200 figure would be a quite similar comparison - 99.9% pure extermination. Less than 200 is close enough to pure.

NO “skeptic” other than a believer in Holocaustianity could possibly believe over 20,000 Jews found transported out of Treblinka and Sobibor is small scale and that it was still a “pure extermination camp.”

The reason Black claims such a small figure is we are told, as Arad says in his quote that almost every Jew was sent to the gas chamber (in addition we were told some that were previously working at Treblinka labor camp were then deported out, but this video proves women, children, and unskilled men were transited without a complete intake process to the labor camp) . The absurdity of the Nazis allowing letting tens of thousands of Jews, even 12 year old girls and other children see this top secret "pure extermination camp" and let every Jew in Poland subsequently know about it is reason for them for Black, et. al, to desperately cling onto that less than 200 Jews transited lie. Black apparently won't even acknowledge the existence of these Jews, many who, as others have pointed out were previously known.

This video just shows that it’s possible to find thousands upon thousands of Jews transited through these falsely alleged pure extermination camps, which within the next few months I will continue to prove with my humble access to limited resources and archives, I will prove 100 times the amount currently claimed by the Vatican of the Holocaust religion USHMM’s own Senior Historian were transited through Treblinka and Sobibor.
Watch THE TREBLINKA ARCHAEOLOGY HOAX

http://holocausthoaxmuseum.com/treblinka-archaeology-hoax

Semitism = Jewish Supremacism

Postby Moderator » 6 years 4 weeks ago (Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:37 am)

Eric Hunt stated:
I thought I'd clear up some of the lies and spin of the exterminationists on other forums. I refuse to continue on those forums as they are not moderated, and devolve into childish namecalling, trolling, strawman arguments, even the false attribution of direct quotes, which is libel. Moderation is a requirement of civil debates so they can come here or invite me to other moderated forums.
And that is why this forum stands out as the best available. Our clear, basic guidelines prevent the behavior so mentioned. Having said that, there is not a single on-topic, issue, or point that this forum has not permitted.* All on-topic viewpoints are welcomed.
M1

* name a specific "holocaust" topic censored / banned here
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Carto's Cutlass Supreme
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Carto's Cutlass Supreme » 6 years 4 weeks ago (Tue Mar 11, 2014 1:00 am)

Eric Hunt wrote
they add up to approximately 10,000, and if you think the Shoah archives of American English speaking Jews describe all the transports out of Treblinka…ha.

Good point. What about Jews who moved to Israel via Poland and never did learn English?

The way Arad and Black wanted it, is the Treblinka survivors that one hears about (Wiernik, Willenberg, Glazer) are survivors only because they escaped in a revolt. That's why he mentioned in a letter to Hunt that the ones transited out, in turn, didn't survive.
The video blows that out of the water.

But the idea that more proof in other archives can be found is something I'm skeptical of. People destroy, confiscate documents. When DNA came on the scene in the early 1980's suddenly the shrunken heads and lampshades of Buchenwald were missing. Ken Kipperman (Jewish employee of US treasury) was told he could see them, but then was given the runaround, and ultimately what the archives said they had, they suddenly didn't have. (Source: Washington Post 6/24/2001)

Another example: Excerpt from the EL Van Rodan report: "All but two of the Germans, in the 139 cases we investigated, had been kicked in the testicles beyond repair. " But Fritz Berg looked for the original of that report. Someone has taken it. All we have are references to and and quotes from it. The original is gone.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:40 am)

The video seems to have caught the attention of the ADL :lol:

http://blog.adl.org/tags/eric-hunt

Funny how they don't actually try to explain why it's wrong though.

And funny how they put disinfecting showers in quotation marks when listing one of the points of the video:

The death camp Tre­blinka was not a death camp but rather a tran­sit camp where Jews were given “disinfecting showers.”

By putting disinfecting showers in quotation marks, the ADL seems to imply that the claim "Jews were given disinfecting showers" is not credible, but the video has Jews themselves describing disinfecting showers!!!

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:59 am)

Everyone mirror the HD copies on youtube now - it will be pulled by Jewish pressure before it goes viral.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:02 am)

Incredible that they just use lie after lie, such as claiming I claim the emaciated dead Jews we see got killed BY bombing, instead of what I said - as a result of the allied bombing campaign cutting off supplies, turning conditions for everyone into hell , even Germans, disease, starvation, etc.- and then guilt by association too - quote after quote from what Yeager said and I said "mm-hmm"

What defamation - then totally twisting my point about even the Germans not having enough food for themselves (guess I'll have to show video of a survivor saying it)

ADL -

"Bod­ies seen in actual footage from after the con­cen­tra­tion camps were lib­er­ated were the bod­ies of those killed by the Allies’ bomb­ing and not by the Nazis."

They know that's stupid sounding and not the point I tried to make at all - that bombs directly killed the emaciated Jews. See how stupid that sounds? Should I sue them for defamation?

I talked about bombed supply lines cutting off food and supplies, by the Alied bombing campaign, along with deadly epidemics being responsible.

But certainly that did happen - the Allies occasionally DID directly kill Jews with bombs and the Germans get blamed for it. I first saw this photo on the back of "The Last Days" companion book.

Last edited by Eric Hunt on Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:30 am, edited 3 times in total.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:20 am)

Here's another ADL quote

Gas cham­bers could not have existed because vic­tims of the gas cham­bers should have been “bright cherry red,”

No - they didn't exist for many many many more reasons in addition to that, not to mention diesel gassings, Treblinka transitees, and their true use - whether a shower room at Treblinka or a corpse cellar beneath an Auschwitz crematorium.

NOTICE THE ADL doesn't mention the rock solid diesel gas point.

I haven't sued anyone since Zisblatt and Spielberg, this is giving me a prime opportunity...I'm considering suing the Anti-Defamation League for defamation....

This quote of theirs is a real misrepresentation of the point I made, in order to defame me, and if anyone can prove damages from their campaign to portray gas chamber deniers as crazy, stupid, and evil - the ultimate forms of defamation - it's me.

"Bod­ies seen in actual footage from after the con­cen­tra­tion camps were lib­er­ated were the bod­ies of those killed by the Allies’ bomb­ing and not by the Nazis."

Any lawyers that want to help word and send a letter to the ADL on my behalf can private message me.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:03 am)

spaceboy wrote:The video seems to have caught the attention of the ADL :lol:

http://blog.adl.org/tags/eric-hunt

Funny how they don't actually try to explain why it's wrong though.

And funny how they put disinfecting showers in quotation marks when listing one of the points of the video:

The death camp Tre­blinka was not a death camp but rather a tran­sit camp where Jews were given “disinfecting showers.”

By putting disinfecting showers in quotation marks, the ADL seems to imply that the claim "Jews were given disinfecting showers" is not credible, but the video has Jews themselves describing disinfecting showers!!!

They always put showers in quotation marks. One of their biggest tricks is how they alter quotation marks to make it appear these really weren't shower rooms. And we should do the opposite.

ADL Version of history

"They went to gas chambers disguised as "shower rooms"

Revisionist (true) Version of History

Jews claim they went to "gas chambers" disguised as shower rooms.

Look at what moving quotations does.

The Arad version of history

arad-quote.GIF

p. 86 of his Belzec, Sobibor, Treblinka

Take that quote and put the quotation marks around showers around gas chambers and you have the real history.

Eric Hunt
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Eric Hunt » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:07 am)

A new Jewish pressure group record! The video has been removed from Youtube only hours after the ADL post.

ADL-attacks.JPG

PLEASE people give me mirrors of this video on Youtube and other sites.

They really don't want people do know how stupid Dr. Peter Black of the Holo-museum and Yitzak Arad's "pure extermination" story sounds after this video.

Landulf

Postby Landulf » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:51 pm)

They starting to be desperate, its a good sign...

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:20 pm)

Landulf wrote:They starting to be desperate, its a good sign...
My thoughts exactly. This is excellent news, it simply demonstrates the utter futility of Jewish supremacists in trying to stop the truth. People are catching on and are losing their fear of racist organizations like the ADL. Revisionists will just keep pouring it on and the desperate ADL cannot stop them. The progress that 'holocaust' Revisionism has made is truly remarkable.

A big thanks to the ADL for all the free publicity.

The 'holocaust' storyline is so absurdly impossible that it's fall was predictable.

The tide is obviously turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 2:40 pm)

Eric Hunt said:

"PLEASE people give me mirrors of this video on Youtube and other sites"

Here is a copy at Trutube.tv:

http://trutube.tv/video/21170/The-Jewis ... -Eric-Hunt

and two YouTube videos:

Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 6 years 3 weeks ago (Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:26 pm)

I noticed a comment that was left on that ADL link.

The group behind the video's removal is a group from Jerusalem called "They Can't":

https://www.facebook.com/TheyCant

The group basically points out videos they don't like and encourages people to report them.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”