The Holocaust Myth

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Spartakus

The Holocaust Myth

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Tue Feb 03, 2004 2:03 pm)

I have often racked my brains in an effort to find plausible explanations not only for the creation of the holocaust myth but also for the vociferousness of its defense and its continuous perpetuation by assorted peoples and nations that almost borders on the obsessive. I reject out of hand the idea that it is simply Jews - that Jews have somehow foisted this legend on the western world and are the ones behind its continued propagation and defense. No. That is too simplistic for there are many deeper, geopolitical reasons for the holocaust myth and its continued raison d'etre. Some of them could be:
1) That it was necessary, at the end of WW2, to not only prostrate the German people and nation militarily and politically but to prostrate them psychologically and morally. This would ensure their total defeat.
2) A totally defeated people would accept the trial and execution of their leaders and would accept the imposition of an illegal government and constitution.
3) They would also accept as necessary any and all atrocities committed on themselves by the victorious powers during and after the war as morally justified and not open to debate nor discussion of any kind especially with regards to compensation or restitution.
4) They and their illegal state would, without question, carry out any and all instructions - political, military etc. - dictated by the victorious powers.
5) They would reject anything out of hand - any type of social, political or military course of action or political dogma - that would advocate directly or indirectly their own self interest, well being or anything that would lift them out of the political, military and moral prostration imposed on them by the victors.
6) They would willingly contribute on an on-going basis to the financial support of the Israeli state and would regard such contributions as obligatory.
7) They would accept without question a crushing burden of guilt, so much so that they could even be left to police themselves and be relied on to do so with utmost zeal and severity.
8. They would accept the truncation of their country and an illegal eastern border that cut themselves off from much of their sacred, ancestral lands.
9) They would accept the tremendous financial and psychological loss foisted on them by this illegal eastern border and the mass expulsion of their kinsmen it entailed.
10) They could be counted on to continue to be politically, morally and militarily subservient as long as this myth and its corresponding massive guilt could be successfully perpetuated by their own illegal government.

I confine my points only as far as the German people and the German nation are concerned for who stands to gain most by the destruction of the Holocaust myth than this people who have suffered without compensation for almost sixty years.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Wed Feb 04, 2004 1:35 pm)

Spartakus wrote: I have often racked my brains in an effort to find plausible explanations not only for the creation of the holocaust myth but also for the vociferousness of its defense and its continuous perpetuation by assorted peoples and nations that almost borders on the obsessive. I reject out of hand the idea that it is simply Jews - that Jews have somehow foisted this legend on the western world and are the ones behind its continued propagation and defense. No. That is too simplistic for there are many deeper, geopolitical reasons for the holocaust myth and its continued raison d'etre.

The key to understand this is in my opinion quite simple:

There are many people, including Germans and Zionists, who honestly deep in their hearts, believe, that the "Holocaust" myth as explained to us by conformist historians really happened that way.

We all saw the pictures of the various German concentration camps with piles of dead corpses all over the place.
And then the former commandant of Auschwitz Höss makes in Nuremberg a big confession, that he had 2.5 million Jews gassed in that camp.

Case closed

Germans feel quite guilty to what happend to Jewish people during WWII. And the last thing Germans want at this time is to have these extreme right wing people ever return to political power again.

To uphold the "Holocaust" myth serves many groups:

The Allies use it to justify the war against Germany.

Zionists propagate the "Holocaust" myth to gain financial, military and moral support for Israel. International globalization capitalists support it and so do leftwing politicians and leftwing media in order to help their cause, especially in Germany.

The big question is: How long can the US resist the pressure from certain lobbying groups, who want to criminalize "Holocaust" revisionism?

fge

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 9:47 am)

Sailor, it is a tragedy that Germans could actually believe that their leaders and fellow countrymen would be capable of systematically exterminating 6,000,000 people. Where was the scepticism? Why no full scale investigation by the German people themselves? My point is that the ability to question what the victors told them, to wonder, to want to investigate was crushed out of German people and it was crushed out of them by totally defeating them - politically, militarily, morally and spiritually. Their illegal government, which they accepted and continue to accept would also see to it that any meaningful attempt to ascertain the truth by anyone, anywhere would be squelched without any real protest. Moreover, the defeated German people could be counted on to support enthusiastically this repession year after year.

Goethe
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Goethe » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:40 pm)

from Spartakus:
... it is a tragedy that Germans could actually believe that their leaders and fellow countrymen would be capable of systematically exterminating 6,000,000 people.

IMO, the Germans would quickly 'unbelieve' this crap if there were no actual laws preventing free speech on the issue. To claim that Germans actually accept the impossible story when they are denied the basic human rights of free speech & free inquiry is an incomplete argument. The punishment for speaking out is imprisonment and fines. Without that sword over their head the story would come crashing down, not overnight, but fairly quickly.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 12:52 pm)

Nothing is cast in stone, not the "Holocaust" myth, not governmental censorships and suppressions. They don't last forever. Never have.

And there is even hope for a change in Germany. That is at least my impression I got from the German newsgroup "de.soc.politik.misc":

All views represented, 300-500 posts per day, fast, quick, smart, very entertaining, to the point, the domain of the "killer phrase".
My favorite posters: Dominik Schneider, R. Meyer, Frank Bügel, Rolf Decker, M. Gorn and many, many others.
:D

fge

friedrich braun
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby friedrich braun » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 1:56 pm)

I can't access that site -- I get a bad link.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 2:06 pm)

"de.soc.politik.misc" is a Newsgroup, similar to alt.revisionism. It is accessible through Outlook Express and has to be subscribed to.

Another way to access it is through Google:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=de.soc.politik.misc&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&btnG=Google+Search

fge

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 4:07 pm)

Sailor, your point is well taken --- nothing is cast in stone. Will Germany ever be able to undo the disaster of 1945?? (which, in my opinion, started in 1933 but that is a whole other issue) Well, I am in my forties and I say not in my lifetime! Look what has to be done.........discrediting once and for all the Holocaust Myth, re-educating the German people and especially German youth, rebuilding Germany's self-esteem, throwing out their illegal government and constitution, showing all foreign troops and foreign nationals the door, opening negotiations with Poland, Russia and Lithuania concerning Germany's eastern borders, restitution for atrocities committed on innocent German nationals, restitution for those Germans expelled from their homes and farms, negotiations with Israel about return of funds paid to the Israeli state and to private individuals over phony Holocaust claims............the list goes on and on. Yes, someday it may and perhaps will come to pass but, sadly, I don't think I'll ever live to see it........Maybe you will and you can count yourself lucky if you do.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:27 pm)

(which, in my opinion, started in 1933

I believe it started after The Great War, and the Versaille Treaty especially. Germany was almost exclusively blamed (again !) for the war, which she most definately did not start. The terrible strict treaty that was imposed on her was I believe, the first attempt to crush her.

Just before the end of WW1, Did not the then (Jewish) Mayor of New York give a speech proclaiming a holocaust, where 'Six million' Jews had been starved to death by the Germans ?

Maybe someone can elaborate on this, because I am pretty sure of it, but cannot remember the source. Maybe I'm wrong, if so I stand corrected.

Even though I still think the Versaille Treaty was the first calculated attempt at paralysing Germany.

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 6:54 pm)

http://zgrams.zundelsite.org/pipermail/ ... 00052.html

I knew they had tried it on before, seems second time lucky !

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Thu Feb 05, 2004 7:50 pm)

I reject out of hand the idea that it is simply Jews - that Jews have somehow foisted this legend on the western world and are the ones behind its continued propagation and defense

I can see that it may serve others interests up to a point, but I cannot agree with this statement as a whole. The Zionist hate-groups are without doubt the main upholders of this myth. These are the people who have pressured governments to make it illegal to utter words of indifference about the subject. These are the people who hand out death threats (even to fellow Jews) who talk out of tune. These are the people who break into dissenters houses, or burn them down. These are the people who smash people up with base-ball bats. These are the people who have made it mandatory brain-washing as they prey on our children in schools (It' easy to deceive a child !). These are the multi million pound lobbies, whose sole purpose is to crush antagonists, who stray from the silky path. These are the people who have the likes of Zundel locked in solitary confinement, without an explanation. These are the people whose very country (stolen) arose from these lies. And the rewards of these lies, have been immense for these people.

No, that is an incredible statement to make, and I totally disagree with you.

I cannot but suggest, you pay more attention to the conduct of the ADL and similar fanatical hate-mongers, if you think they have a care-free attitude to the H-Industry, and are not concerned with promoting it, or it's longevity.

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Fri Feb 06, 2004 1:05 am)

Admiral, I'm not sure about Germany being accused of persecuting Jews during the First World War. As far as I know, Jews had a fairly decent relationship with Imperial Germany, with Jews such as Rathenau and Balin actually having high positions in government. Now, Britain did liberate Palestine from the Turks during the Great War so, in many ways, unscrupulous Zionists could have tried to take advantage of British-German enmity to secure more Jewish emigration to what is now Israel but I don't think it was a very concerted attempt. Regarding the Jewish role in the Holocaust Myth, my point was that it was not simply Jews but many other forces at work to propagate and perpetuate this myth although with the passage of time, the Jewish role has certainly increased inversely to the amount of time that has passed. My concern, however, continues to remain with the German people. What the ADL does in the US or in other countries is, to me, secondary. What the German people think and feel is primary. A resuscitated Germany, free of this false guilt the Holocaust Myth has burdened her with, need not fear France, Britain, Israel and above all the US. They can tell America to shove their dollar imperialism where the sun don't shine. They would be better off allying themselves with Russia as they did in 1922. Both countries complement each other and could work for the mutual benefit of both.

Sailor
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Sailor » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Feb 07, 2004 6:52 pm)

What the German Jew Horst Lummert thinks about Germany:

Deutschland ist kein freies Land, keine Demokratie, sondern eine Dämokratie von Lakaien, der man schleunigst den Rücken kehren sollte.

(Germany is not a free country, not a democracy, but a "stupid"-cracy of flunkies, which one should turn his back on as quickly as possible.)

http://www.kokhavivpublications.com/200 ... 6_318.html (in German)

fge

Turpitz
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Turpitz » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sat Feb 07, 2004 7:17 pm)

Yes, I agree with you in respect to Germany. But you do not seem to grasp, that although the ADL and their like, are of no concern to you. They are the very ones who are going to do everything in their powers (and what powers) to ensure Germany does not resurrect herself. Don't you understand? It is these types that feed of this imposed guilt! It is their lifeblood. They will cling on like a tick does to a hound’s buttock.

The Germans have been paying money and giving materials/Ships/Submarines to Israel for decades thanks to the Zionist extortion racket. I think I am right in saying the electrical infrastructure of Israel is eighty percent German. Of course the Jewish role has increased. They are having a wail of a time with it. Look at the hate-squads around Irving for the last twenty-five years, every one of them is Zionist run. They will go to any length to destroy anyone who threatens their industry. Look at the rotten edifices that they are staining the landscape with, in honour of the hoax. Sprouting up like bloody mushrooms they are.

You have to understand, that you cannot go around churning out films every month, building festering monuments all over everyone’s lawns, suing everyone, destroying peoples lives, suppressing everyone, excreting on peoples names with their media cudgel. And not expect to be held responsible for it's promotion. That was my point.

I just never thought I would hear the day when someone suggested the Zionists were not interested in it's promotion. That's like saying 'Dracula has gone off blood.'

As for Simon Wiesenthal, well what can you say? Is this man the epitome of the Zionist attitude and interest in the Industry or what?

I do fully understand you in respect to Germany; they have had a terrible deal. But I have to say, 'The Zionist's are not going to let it go, without one hell of a fight. Of that you can be assured.'

Yes, there may have been a couple of Jews in Weimar Germany's cabinet, but on the whole they were not very much liked in Europe at that time, or even at this time, so the recent polls suggest. Every country was only to willing to hand them over to the Germans to be booted out. You could compare it to the current situation in the ME. I mean, it would be no lie to suggest they are despised from one end of the continent, to the other. Of course it's everyone else's fault as usual, that's beyond question. But let's be honest. They have made themselves about as welcome in the Middle east, as a fart in an astronauts suit. I cannot help thinking they survive there under false pretences, and on borrowed time.

(Germany is not a free country, not a democracy, but a "stupid"-cracy of flunkies, which one should turn his back on as quickly as possible.)

What is he meaning then Sailor ?

Spartakus

Postby Spartakus » 1 decade 6 years ago (Sun Feb 08, 2004 12:30 am)

Well............I don't think I quite said Zionists were not interested in its (the Holocaust Myth's) promotion but we all have different perspectives on this. It is just that when I think of the Germany of today I want to vomit. I think of their government as a parasite and their allied imposed constitution as a piece of toilet paper and their eastern border as an outrage!! That this Germany of today has the economic power it does is testimony to the greatness of her people inspite of all the shackles they must labor under. Unlike Weimar Germany, this Germany of today has no soul, no culture, no spirit........it is dead - killed in great part by the Allies and the Holocaust Legend. I mean with streets like "Hanna Ahrendt Strasse" and "Judenstrasse" and I'm sure there are a few "Simon Wiesenthal Platz's" here and there as well how can any people feel encouraged to take back control of their own destiny?! I would like to visit Germany someday but I'm not sure I could take it. Just imagine having to walk down a street called "Elie Wiesel Strasse"......

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”