David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Re: David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:24 pm)

Inquisitor wrote:diaz52 - the story you relate with your brother is (as you obviously know) precisely the type of scenario I was alluding to. I want to believe that this book wasn't a total loss - and I do hope that this will prove to be the case. My fear is that most people (like your brother) will do as people naturally do - that is to say, they will simply gloss over the...shall we say, 'inconvenient' aspects (Auschwitz), and latch onto the more "comfortable" assertions (by Cole, Irving, etc.) that the 'rest of it' really DID happen as stated, and thus, the broader Revisionist message is more or less lost (or worse, "disproven") entirely. Thus, the real deniers of truth will say, so what if a few details aren't 100% true - on the whole it STILL happened, and hence Revisionism is ultimately just "nit-picking" and all the usual accusations.

Right, and its too bad the very last line of the appendix, and thus of the book, is what it is. People reading the book will be left with that as his last thought. You know I think I'll give a copy of the book to a friend and see what they conclude about it, as a kind of experiment or mini-focus group, lol.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:25 pm)

Carto's Cutlass Supreme wrote:I like your insights Diaz!

Hey thanks CCS!
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 29, 2014 2:34 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:I can't say how much in what I am about to put forward is a valid analysis, but I can't help thinking:

Cole's new book is getting a pretty big circulation, it's selling in the mainstream, carried by the major book stores. It's being distributed in countries where revisionism is illegal, even in Germany. It's presenting some strong revisionist arguments to people who otherwise would never be exposed to them, but who may well be open to debate on the subject.

How much of this could Cole have got through if he "denied the Holocaust" as a whole? So he presents his known views on Auschwitz, but makes a distinction between Revisionists and Deniers, placing Zundel and Faurisson in the latter category and openly expressing his personal dislike for them. He adds that he believes that the Reinhard camps were death camps, but presents zero evidence in support beyond his own conviction. Since then he has not made any public statement about them.

Could it be he has done an open or covert trade-off whereby his book gets published and gets wide distribution in return for not going beyond what he had earlier embraced? His dislike for Zundel seems personal and genuine, but he makes a clear distinction between this and Zundel's right to express himself and not be imprisoned for it, which he has defended on film.

Unfortunately he's hooked on the demon drink, even openly swigging from the bottle on his videos. Very sad.

Revisionists have to take a mixed view on all this. It is a blow that Cole is not supporting them on Treblinka, etc., but on the other hand his questioning of Auschwitz and his defence of the Revisionists' right to be heard, including on those issues where he appears to disagree with them is being asserted to a whole new public, who will be encouraged to go and look further. At the same time he is evidence against the picture that only died-in-the-wool Nazis, racists and anti-Semites question the official story.

Yeah its absolutely a valid analysis. And yeah Cole does need to stop taking swigs from the bottle during his brief vlogs. I mean, what he can't get through a ten minute vlog without taking a drink? Of course he could. I'm not sure why he's making a concerted effort to advertise that he's an alcoholic.

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 11 months ago (Sun Jun 29, 2014 4:06 pm)

diaz52 said:

"And yeah Cole does need to stop taking swigs from the bottle during his brief vlogs. I mean, what he can't get through a ten minute vlog without taking a drink? Of course he could. I'm not sure why he's making a concerted effort to advertise that he's an alcoholic"

I believe the answer is simple, diaz:

It's the image that his handlers have suggested or demanded that he project, so that the only Goyim who deny the Holocaust are "Nazis", "anti-semites", "bigots", and "haters"; whilst the only Jews who deny the Holocaust are "self-hating, delusional, immoral, drunken, degenerate filth" who have betrayed their people.

I think the JDL "death threat" against David Cole served two purposes:

1. It told other Jews who might want to speak the Truth to "keep your damn yap shut.....ya see?"

2. It was a "sheep-dip" job to create a "persecuted", martyr-idol for the dumb Goyim, who would eventually act as a "Trojan Horse", Agent Saboteur.

Message to other Jews:

"Don't follow David Cole down that Dark Path!"

Message to the Goyim:

"Even the Revisionist David Cole knows that the White Christian Germans exterminated millions of Jews in many extermination camps; so, to Hell with European civilization!"

Jewish Mossad motto:

"By clever deception thou shalt do war"
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:44 am)

I've read all the comments about this book and of course David Cole with some relish.

I respect David Cole immensely. I think his 46 Questions (which I re read the other day) are still potent and powerful.

I haven't read the book and probably won't, not that it wouldn't be a fascinating insight into his current position and thoughts.

I do not agree that he has 'handlers' who direct his every move vis a vis drinking vodka on film. I suspect he has a bad drink problem and doesn't realise he is doing it on film, or he feels it is a useful weapon against his jewish detractors. DC is very clever.

Is his book self published or if not who is the publisher?

The book appears to be doing well. The title Republican Party Animal is a very clever move as it draws in a large audience without subjecting it to any scrutiny by the holocaust gatekeepers and censors.

I notice nothing in any review here talks of Republican Party politics, is the RP mentioned at all in the book?

Look I think the simple facts of DCs situation should be factored in by one and all. He was sailing along quite well having disappeared from public view after the Auschwitz film and tv appearances etc. He was happy having reinvented himself as David Stein and was doing quite well it would appear. Then BOOM he was exposed and dumped back into a world he thought he had left behind. He must have felt very vulnerable, betrayed and perhaps frightened that the neanderthal thugs from the ADL etc would come knocking on his door once more.

So he mans up, gets his shit relatively together and writes a book that is selling well and covers some of the bases that the neanderthals are watching. By saying he thinks Treblinka etc probably were extermination death camps he has kept the neanderthals at bay. They can count that as a victory and he can keep his teeth.

He knows full well that nothing is ever going to be proven about Treblinka etc since they won't be forensically examined, save for the farce that was the Sturdy-Colls jobby. He has protected himself intelligently by his claims on these camps.

David Cole is a class act. I wish him well for the future.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 11 months ago (Mon Jun 30, 2014 2:59 am)

borjastick wrote:Then BOOM he was exposed and dumped back into a world he thought he had left behind. He must have felt very vulnerable, betrayed and perhaps frightened that the neanderthal thugs from the ADL etc would come knocking on his door once more.

So he says, that's the story he has given anyways.

David Cole is a class act. I wish him well for the future

Hmm

Postby Moderator » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:23 am)

Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”