David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
Bonesy

Re: David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Postby Bonesy » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed May 28, 2014 8:15 am)

I have this book pre-ordered and it ought to be on its way to me as I type. I'm ripe with anticipation to read it :o

In the meantime, can I ask if anyone has the 2nd part to David Cole's video about Shermer? Apparently both the first and second parts were reported and pulled off YouTube.

David Cole Presents Dr. Michael Shermer The Unauthorized Audio
Part 1
Part 2

I have a copy of the first on my hard drive for safe keeping but I have not seen the second.

I was interested to see what Cole's take on Shermer was after their appearance on the Donahue show in '94 which is supposedly covered in the book.
"You can't convince a believer of anything; for their belief is not based on evidence, it's based on a deep-seated need to believe." - Carl Sagan

blake121666

Postby blake121666 » 5 years 10 months ago (Thu May 29, 2014 10:02 pm)

Bonesy wrote:I have this book pre-ordered and it ought to be on its way to me as I type. I'm ripe with anticipation to read it :o

In the meantime, can I ask if anyone has the 2nd part to David Cole's video about Shermer? Apparently both the first and second parts were reported and pulled off YouTube.

David Cole Presents Dr. Michael Shermer The Unauthorized Audio
Part 1
Part 2

I have a copy of the first on my hard drive for safe keeping but I have not seen the second.

I was interested to see what Cole's take on Shermer was after their appearance on the Donahue show in '94 which is supposedly covered in the book.

Cole has put the audio from the second video on his website at:
Audio of 2nd Shermer video

It's not very interesting to me at all actually; but here you go.

spaceboy

Postby spaceboy » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri May 30, 2014 4:42 am)

A couple of excerpts from the book:

There were no automated gas chambers. They were simple creations---rooms with the exhaust of a car or truck piped in...The gas chambers were simply rooms with no windows, a locked door, and car exhaust piped in. Big outdoor pits, not crematoriums, were used for burning bodies

From 1942 through 1943, Polish Jewry was subjected to one of the most brutal campaigns of mass murder in human history. Because of the secrecy surrounding those four extermination camps, and the fact that they were ploughed under and erased from existence in 1943, it's difficult to be precise about certain details. And we do know that some Jews were sent to those camps as a throughway to other destinations...But, more than enough circumstantial evidence exists to show that for most Jews, the train ride to those camps was one-way, and final.

So, what's the evidence for killing Jews with car/truck exhaust? I kind of wonder if he is doing what some people have theorized, i.e,, accepting part of the Holocaust gassing story to have a higher chance of being viewed favorably by the mainstream regarding his views about Auschwitz. Maybe...maybe not.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri May 30, 2014 7:56 am)

Anyone know if the cease and desist order has affected Amazon? My copy is scheduled to be delivered between today and Monday (1 June) but it hasn't been despatched yet.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri May 30, 2014 9:47 am)

Kingfisher wrote:Anyone know if the cease and desist order has affected Amazon? My copy is scheduled to be delivered between today and Monday (1 June) but it hasn't been despatched yet.

I ordered via Walmart and it states the order has shipped and will arrive between June 4th and 6th. So don't think the book is being held up by a cease and desist order.
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

Haldan
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Haldan » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri May 30, 2014 10:50 am)

I suppose most people must have read this post by Mr. Cole?

Here is an excerpt:

David Cole/Stein wrote:Are you and Shermer clinically insane? Writing up a “recantation” and demanding that I read it on camera as though these are my own thoughts and opinions? Is this the Hanoi Hilton? Okay, you’re a lawyer, Jenn. You might not know history. But Sherm claims to be both a scientist and a historian. Surely, he must be aware of how bad it will look for a so-called skeptic, scientist, and “freethinker” to demand that someone with whom he disagrees be forced, under threat of legal action, to publicly read a pre-written statement of recantation in which the threatened party is told what to say, is ordered to say it verbatim, and is threatened with repercussions if he doesn’t publicly recant his sincerely held views.

-haldan
<?php if ($Holocaust == false ) {deny_repeatedly(); } else { investigate(); } ?>
Homage to Catalin Haldan

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 10 months ago (Sat May 31, 2014 1:18 am)

spaceboy wrote:A couple of excerpts from the book:

There were no automated gas chambers. They were simple creations---rooms with the exhaust of a car or truck piped in...The gas chambers were simply rooms with no windows, a locked door, and car exhaust piped in. Big outdoor pits, not crematoriums, were used for burning bodies

From 1942 through 1943, Polish Jewry was subjected to one of the most brutal campaigns of mass murder in human history. Because of the secrecy surrounding those four extermination camps, and the fact that they were ploughed under and erased from existence in 1943, it's difficult to be precise about certain details. And we do know that some Jews were sent to those camps as a throughway to other destinations...But, more than enough circumstantial evidence exists to show that for most Jews, the train ride to those camps was one-way, and final.

So, what's the evidence for killing Jews with car/truck exhaust? I kind of wonder if he is doing what some people have theorized, i.e,, accepting part of the Holocaust gassing story to have a higher chance of being viewed favorably by the mainstream regarding his views about Auschwitz. Maybe...maybe not.

Shades of David Irving. :?:

astro3
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby astro3 » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:58 am)

My admiration for David Cole/Stein has somewhat imploded, if it turns out he believes in piles of burning bodies:

Big outdoor pits, not crematoriums, were used for burning bodies

In the damp, damp ground of Auschwitz?

That's just Jewish logic.

In his interview he alludes to a 'a paper trail' of evidence for the gas-chambers he is telling us about. Can anyone who has read the book tell us, does he give that 'paper trail'?

If he now has 'ramshackle' gas chambers, with motor-car exhaust chugging into them (so, no cyanide), would that not be Diesel exhaust? I can't believe Cole, Mr David Cole, is telling us that Diesel exhaust killed people.

http://pauleisen.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06 ... -more.html

Breker
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Breker » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue Jun 03, 2014 10:21 am)

Given Mr. Cole's past work on exposing the "holocaust" stupidity, such as:
http://codoh.com/library/document/1001/ ,David Cole in Auschwitz: The Video of the Century, we believe that he's playing a bit of a game. None of his recent statements about 'gas chambers', etc. pass the smell test and he certainly knows it. He may well have employment or financial incentives to mute the tone of his past, but what he supposedly now claims, aside from their humourous nature, make no sense. Much ado about nothing.
B.
Revisionists are just the messengers, the impossibility of the "Holocaust" narrative is the message.

Postby Moderator » 5 years 10 months ago (Tue Jun 03, 2014 11:15 am)

All:
Cole is the topic of this thread, not Weber. Recent posts in this thread on Weber have been removed. Thanks.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

Zulu
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Zulu » 5 years 10 months ago (Wed Jun 04, 2014 7:17 am)

Zulu wrote:A new post on May 7th, 2014, appeared in my search (video from mp3)

Interview With Famous Holocaust Denier David Cole Stein (Vinny Eastwood)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGbod58kAxI
Source http://www.thevinnyeastwoodshow.com/201 ... cole-stein

I renew my request: could anyone put both videos of David Cole including Shermer's stuff on archive.org or as attached files in Announcements and Informative Downloads? please?

Another Cole's Interview (Put on Youtube on April 4th, 2014, 1 h 39):

Confessions of A Jewish Holocaust Revisionist: From David Cole to David Stein to David Cole
Journalist Joshua Blakeney interviewed David Cole, the Jewish Holocaust Revisionist who recently rejoined the historical revisionist community after spending sixteen years operating under the alias David Stein, a mainstream holocaust consultant and organizer of parties for members of the Republican Party.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hjA4OSQXcNk

The _Seeker

Postby The _Seeker » 5 years 10 months ago (Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:17 pm)

Ok I read the Kindle version. Cole goes over all of his views on the Holocaust in Appendix A. Now, he says that there was no plan to exterminate the Jews at the Wannsee conference and there never was a master plan to kill the Jews (no coherent plan, many different plans coming and going). he also keeps with his previous views that in 1944 Auschwitz was a labor camp and not an extermination camp. It's the period in between that he is incorrect on, in my opinion.

He claims:
That Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzek, and Chelmno were death camps in 42/43. To support this, he cites a statistical report provided to Himmler by Richard Korherr which stated the number of murdered Jews was 2,419,656 (1,786,356 killed in those death camps, and 633,300 killed on the Eastern front). He says that Korherr's report jibes with a coded message sent in January of 1943 by Hermann Hoefle (staff member of the SS and Police Leader in Lublin) to SS Lt. Col. Heim, deputy commander of the SS and SD in Krakow. From then on, the Nazi plan was to use all Jews as labor. Cole also claims that Himmler stated that the Germans killed this large amount of Jews in the 42/43 period is a speech to Generals at Sonthofen on May 24, 1944. However, the text of the speech that he posts isn't all that specific and proves nothing to me.

So, we have this Korherr report, the coded message by Hoefle, and the Himmler speech in 44. So what do you guys know of these? I already said, I think the Himmler speech is vague and proves nothing. And my guess is that this Korherr report and coded message's authenticity is in question or the meaning has been totally turned around. If they were legit, these would be more well known.

Inquisitor
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Inquisitor » 5 years 10 months ago (Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:31 am)

As I suspected(and suggested above) this all sounds very much like David Irving's general position on things. Both he and Cole/Stein need to do some reading/research - they can start here:

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/history/graf_irving04.htm

http://globalfire.tv/nj/09en/history/graf_irving07.htm

Thames Darwin
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby Thames Darwin » 5 years 10 months ago (Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:28 pm)

I think its clear that Cole has been compromised, one way or another. It was a mistake to trust him in the first place, IMHO. He is what he is.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 10 months ago (Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:17 am)

Thames Darwin wrote:I think its clear that Cole has been compromised, one way or another. It was a mistake to trust him in the first place, IMHO. He is what he is.
Not so. Cole's original work is irrefutable, he was threatened, attacked * and obviously compromised much later. There was / is no reason to reject his early work.

earlier irrefutable examples:
Forty-Six Important Unanswered Questions Regarding the Nazi Gas Chambers
By David Cole
http://codoh.com/library/document/987
and the previously mentioned:
David Cole in Auschwitz: The Video of the Century.
http://codoh.com/library/document/1001/

* Thugs Attack Revisionist Speaker at UCLA Meeting
http://codoh.com/library/document/294/

* David Cole: Monstrous Traitor
David Cole / JDL Affair
http://codoh.com/library/document/1008/

* Censorship at Gunpoint: Statement of David Cole
http://codoh.com/library/document/1015/

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”