David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Read and post various viewpoints or search our large archives.

Moderator: Moderator

Forum rules
Be sure to read the Rules/guidelines before you post!
hermod
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Re: David Cole 2014 book "Republican Party Animal"

Postby hermod » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:38 am)

Mala wrote:Does anyone know how many non jews Cole believes were killed at these four camps?

Don't say that non-Jews were killed at the Reinhardt camps and Chelmno or Holohoax promoters will go mad, the same way Thomas Blatt did in 1987 when he discovered that Communist Poland was claiming that Soviet POWs, Poles and Gypsies had also been killed at Sobibor. :roll:

01:40-06:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v78KTbU922c
"But, however the world pretends to divide itself, there are ony two divisions in the world to-day - human beings and Germans. – Rudyard Kipling, The Morning Post (London), June 22, 1915

Dresden
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Dresden » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 8:32 am)

Mala asked:

"Has he (David Cole) ever been invited here to defend his claims in an open debate?"
Yes, he has.

See my questions here:

Audio from David Cole at recent IHR meeting

haarp1, seemingly acting as David Cole's "agent", asked if anyone had any questions that he would forward to David Cole, but when I asked some questions, haarp1 fled from them as a Vampire from Sunlight, and he hasn't been heard of since! :(
Maybe, just maybe, they believe what they are telling you about the 'holocaust', but maybe, just maybe, their contempt for your intelligence and your character is beyond anything you could ever have imagined. -- Bradley Smith

ivam

Postby ivam » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 9:25 am)

cold beer wrote:
Mala wrote:Seeker:

He [Cole] claims: That Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzek, and Chelmno were death camps in 42/43. To support this, he cites a statistical report provided to Himmler by Richard Korherr which stated the number of murdered Jews was 2,419,656 (1,786,356 killed in those death camps, and 633,300 killed on the Eastern front).

What physical evidence does he cite to support his claim that 1,786,356 jews were killed at Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzek, and Chelmno in 42/43?

What does he give as evidence for the existence and authenticity of this report?

interrestingly the authenticity of this report doesnt even matter, iam german national and read the accessible version of the korherr report in original language, nowhere can i find indications or mention of killing, extermination or death toll for this number,

the number 1,786,356 is associated with i quote: "evacuation total, including theresienstadt"

so no mention at all that these number are death tolls, they are deportations/evacuations total up to december 31st 1942.
it does however give actual deathtolls for the concentration camps which are mostly typhus outbreak related and total to 27347 from all causes in all concentration camps.

interrestingly the document also speaks of "releases" from concentration camps. which is about half of the number that has been brought into the concentration camps.

furthermore it provides jew count numbers for most european countries, and while they reduce to allmost nothingness for germany and protectorates, they proportionaly increase in all other countries like great britain, ireland and so forth. So the actual number of jews gone missing and reappearing outside of german territory is noted here.

tbh the korherr report is more evidence that the holocaust is a hoax than vice versa

anybody who would read the original german korherr report would notice that not a single word related to extermination is existing in there.

borjastick
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby borjastick » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:40 pm)

BINGO BOB, SUCK ON THAT, FULL HOUSE, HOLE IN ONE, MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, CHERRY ON TOP, SUGAR DADDY, BULLS EYE, TURN UP THE HEAT, WTF, VOUS ETES DAN LA MERDE, JOG ON, HOLOHOAX, WIND BLOWS THROUGH THE RAFTERS, GAME OVER, AND OF COURSE CAROLINE STURDY COLLS.

TRANSIT CAMPS ONE AND ALL!

NOW GIVE THE MONEY BACK AND BEHAVE.
'Of the four million Jews under Nazi control in WW2, six million died and alas only five million survived.'

'We don't need evidence, we have survivors' - israeli politician

Postby Moderator » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:06 pm)

Well OK, borjastick, you're feeling your oats today. What are you really trying to say? Perhaps you had a three martini lunch? Actually, that sounds pretty good. Cheers.
M1
Only lies need to be shielded from debate, truth welcomes it.

diaz52
Valued contributor
Valued contributor

Postby diaz52 » 5 years 9 months ago (Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:44 pm)

borjastick wrote:BINGO BOB, SUCK ON THAT, FULL HOUSE, HOLE IN ONE, MILLIONAIRE MATCHMAKER, TAKE THAT TO THE BANK, CHERRY ON TOP, SUGAR DADDY, BULLS EYE, TURN UP THE HEAT, WTF, VOUS ETES DAN LA MERDE, JOG ON, HOLOHOAX, WIND BLOWS THROUGH THE RAFTERS, GAME OVER, AND OF COURSE CAROLINE STURDY COLLS.

TRANSIT CAMPS ONE AND ALL!

NOW GIVE THE MONEY BACK AND BEHAVE.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlMwc1c0HRQ

Right. Now seeing as how we've started the weekends festivities a bit early- and why not?- David Cole has uploaded another interesting video, this one of Irv Rubin and Earl Krugel speaking about him. Now two things strike me about this video:

First, lol ol' Earl looks like he's got two black eyes in the video. lol.. Idk if Irv used to knock around his right hand man a bit, or if its just the lighting. You decide.

And secondly, Irv twirls up his spaghetti and puts it in his mouth and as one poster commented 'poof its gone like magic'. He doesn't chew his pasta. WTF? How the hell is he doing that? Who doesn't chew their pasta?? LOL..

When Irv Rubin Met David Cole
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=45pf2os5kXQ
-You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time.
-The establishment can't control the web, and the control of information through all means but one, is no control at all.

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:35 am)

ivam wrote:interrestingly the authenticity of this report doesnt even matter, iam german national and read the accessible version of the korherr report in original language, nowhere can i find indications or mention of killing, extermination or death toll for this number,

the number 1,786,356 is associated with i quote: "evacuation total, including theresienstadt"

so no mention at all that these number are death tolls, they are deportations/evacuations total up to december 31st 1942.
it does however give actual deathtolls for the concentration camps which are mostly typhus outbreak related and total to 27347 from all causes in all concentration camps.

interrestingly the document also speaks of "releases" from concentration camps. which is about half of the number that has been brought into the concentration camps.

furthermore it provides jew count numbers for most european countries, and while they reduce to allmost nothingness for germany and protectorates, they proportionaly increase in all other countries like great britain, ireland and so forth. So the actual number of jews gone missing and reappearing outside of german territory is noted here.

tbh the korherr report is more evidence that the holocaust is a hoax than vice versa

anybody who would read the original german korherr report would notice that not a single word related to extermination is existing in there.

Ivam thank you for the reply I didn't see this up until now.
Very interesting information, particularly the population counts of Jews showing their movement from German controlled territory to other countries.

This is a topic that i need to get up to speed on.
I would think that the first question for me to ask should be, how important is this document.
How widely is it referred to by kosher historians and what claims are they making in regard to it.
Is it on a par with claims made regarding the Wannasee conference for instance?
What examples can be cited of exterminationists pointing to this document as 'evidence'?

edited for spelling error
Last edited by cold beer on Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

ivam

Postby ivam » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:08 am)

wikipedia doesnt seem to give the Korherr report much importance in regard to evidence for the holocaust however people occasionaly seem to pick up on certain wordings in it like "special treatment" and take it on like "extermination" rather than what it really means - in the case of this document everything is related to resettlement and people counts. Korherr himself who wrote this report for Himmler allways denied any knowledge of the holocaust, and didnt hear any mention of it till 1945

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 9:36 am)

I have had this from David via a mutual friend. I have David's permission to post it:
Dear All

You my remember a while back I asked David Cole why in his book he affirmed his belief of the existence of homicidal gas-chambers at Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor and Chelmno whilst in his radio broadcasts he only referred to the gas-chamber at Natzweiler. I’ve just received this reply which he was happy for me to share with you.

David Cole wrote:You ask a good question. The one-off gassing at Natzweiler is the only instance in which I feel that a gassing can be proved beyond a doubt. There is a solid paper trail, the still-existing chamber, and the dead bodies (from Auschwitz) found at the Strasbourg University upon liberation. Paperwork, murder weapon, bodies. After I was able to inspect the chamber and the documents myself in 1994, I decided that this instance of a gassing met all evidentiary requirements to be declared genuine.

The questions surrounding Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec, and Chelmno are more nuanced, and not the kind of thing I like to go into on a radio show. My desire is for my book to speak for me in that regard. There is a strong, in my opinion very strong, circumstantial case that the aforementioned four camps were killing centers. More than that, there are several “brick walls” that revisionists invariably run into when attempting to claim that those camps were “transit centers” (much as Pressac admitted that the floor outtake vents were a probable deal-breaker regarding the claim that Kremas II and III were gas chambers, I hold that the Korherr Report is an impassable obstacle to claiming those four camps were transit camps).

But if I feel strongly about those four camps being killing centers, I must also admit that there exists very little reliable evidence regarding the method of killing and body disposal. Gas chambers are a good guess; the most likely scenario. But I can’t make the case for them as I do with Natzweiler. The eyewitnesses are wholly unreliable. And whereas I can make a case that a majority of Jews sent to those camps were sent there to be killed, the method which I feel is the most likely way they were killed can’t be fully proved.

The contemporaneous Nazi documents make clear the raison d’être of those camps. But the method? It was never written about in official documents, and the Nazis had almost two years to dispose of all incriminating documents, just as they plowed the camps under.

However, regarding my belief that the camps were one-way stops for the majority of Jews sent there, that I can prove with exceptionally strong evidence.

ivam

Postby ivam » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:48 am)

i just dont understand what exactly in the korherr report he apparently uses to justify his opinion ?

there is nothing in that that supports the claim that the korherr report is an impassable obstacle to claiming those camps were transit camps

i can't even find any mention of Treblinka, Sobibor, Belzec, and Chelmno in there, the only ones mentioned with numbers are Lublin, Auschwitz Buchenwald, Mauthausen, Stutthofm Ravenabrueck, Dauchau, Gross-Hosen, Heuengause, Flossenburg, Sachsenburg, Esterwegen, Niederhagen and Natzweiler. the last only mentioning 10 people being detained and 10 deaths occurring.

Kingfisher
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Kingfisher » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 11:18 am)

For those who like me are not familiar with the Koherr report here is a link to save you googling: http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:02 pm)

Setting aside for a minute what's in the report, how is any report adequate evidence for over a million murders.
He can't say with any certainty how they were killed and can't point to any physical evidence yet this document trumps everything?
Does he not concede that all documents were in the hands of a very vindictive group of mostly Jewish prosecutors?

cold beer
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby cold beer » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:05 pm)

Were the bodies he claims to be gassing victims from Natzweiler ever autopsied?

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:10 pm)

Kingfisher wrote:For those who like me are not familiar with the Koherr report here is a link to save you googling: http://www.holocaustresearchproject.org/holoprelude/korherr.html
A very misleading link where it's statements and analysis are not supported by facts and proof. It falsely assumes that those transported were murdered. It falsely states a timeline which is made up out of thin air. Typical nonsense used by the 'holocaust' Industry.

recommended:
The Razor and the Ring
http://codoh.com/library/document/364/

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Hannover
Valuable asset
Valuable asset

Postby Hannover » 5 years 9 months ago (Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:16 pm)

cold beer wrote:Setting aside for a minute what's in the report, how is any report adequate evidence for over a million murders.
He can't say with any certainty how they were killed and can't point to any physical evidence yet this document trumps everything?
Does he not concede that all documents were in the hands of a very vindictive group of mostly Jewish prosecutors?
Hello, you are not talking about rationally held facts. That lack of facts has been demonstrated at this forum & elsewhere repeatedly.

The 'holocaust' storyline is one of the most easily debunked narratives ever contrived. That is why those who question it are arrested and persecuted. That is why violent racist Jewish supremacists demand that there be no open debate.
Truth needs no protection from scrutiny.

The tide is turning.

- Hannover
If it can't happen as alleged, then it didn't.

Return to “'Holocaust' Debate / Controversies / Comments / News”